Time For ‘Pink Slip’ To Have a Talk With Master Huddy

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on April 10, 2014

I know that simply talking to Huddy about location problems isn’t guaranteeing Pink Slip sh!t. He’s got to figure out where his pitches end up on his own. But that’s really what this is all about: location. Pink Slip’s got 12 strikeouts to 1 walk this year. That’s dominant. He’s given up too many hits and I think he’s got a major mental issue with pitching to Paul Goldsh!t, but if he can figure out where to throw pitches that strike out 12 in two games against only one walk, then he can figure out where to throw all the ones he poorly locates, too.

So whether he watches Huddy or talks to Huddy or shadows Huddy, Pink Slip needs to more of what Huddy does, more often than he does it himself.

Locate the freaking ball……

About these ads

1. blade3colorado said, on April 10, 2014 at 6:05 am

Sportsdude said something last night that needs to be repeated on this thread regarding Sandoval and relates to Lincecum in a couple of ways:

“Giants smart with Pablo. Mediocre year? Let him go. If he fails this year that means 1 good year in 6 years in majors? The next level not gonna happen. Sad cause I love rooting for him, but no way we should pay Pence numbers for a guy who has NEVER been Pence.”

Simply stated and spot on!

In many ways, this is how I feel about Lincecum. He has been trying to attain the “next level” so to speak and the results have been less than satisfactory. Actually, that’s being kind. Right now, he is an end of a rotation pitcher, good in match ups against weaker line ups like the Padres, but frequently terrible when pitching against stronger line ups. Where he differs from Sandoval of course, is that he has attained Nirvana God like levels and he got paid $35 million freakin’ dollars because the thinking was that he could transform himself into Huddy II.

Sorry, but I have stopped drinking the kool aid. I don’t think it is going to happen. Don’t get me wrong – Lincecum will continue to post outstanding SO rates and have the occasional gem, but I don’t see him being worth that $35 million dollar contract any time soon. Loo said, “I’d like to see Tim back in that super-reliever role he excelled in during the 2012 post season. ” I think that isn’t a half-baked idea at all and this should be explored if we get more outings like the one last night.

2. Nipper said, on April 10, 2014 at 7:17 am

Timmy ….where are you?

3. Bozo said, on April 10, 2014 at 7:44 am

Let’s see, make Timmy a super duper reliever and make Vogs the long reliever, and didn’t someone also suggest trading Matt already? Sounds pretty drastic to me.
    Barring injury, I could see the same starting five into the All Star break. Maybe Vogs has a shorter leash, which would put him into the BP, but in the past it has usually been a temp situation and usually after the pitcher skipped a start. Sorry, given managements actions in the past, I don’t see any major changes to the starting five happening in April, or anytime soon.

4. snarkk said, on April 10, 2014 at 7:52 am

Given Timmy last night, rotation up to an official 2 alarm fire. Voggy plus Lincecum/Cain. Lincecum now working on 2 seasons at a combined era of 4.90. Hate to say so, but this is Zito territory. The head scratcher is that Lincecum still has stuff, Zito had nothing but savvy. I think Lincecum wants to keep the ball down, but maybe his funky delivery just won’t allow it consistently. Several years ago, he went to a stretch all the time in several starts to get his delivery together. It seemed to help get him going. Maybe he should do that again…

5. willedav said, on April 10, 2014 at 7:52 am

Chron has the career stats for Golds vs. Tim and the entire team. Total, he’s at .282, but vs. everyone not named TL he’s 38 for 157 (.242 BA), with 3 HRs. So everyone else is not having the same problems; Petit struck him out and made him look bad if I remember right.
    He’s a good hitter and tremendous player who fields and runs well. But it’s not an aberration, it’s Lincecum continuously making bad pitches, often while in the stretch with runners on. And that’s the type of stuff that has happened for the last 2 yrs, the *one bad inning*. If that inning is bad enough it’s gonna overshadow any other good stuff. I think Wisc’s post nailed it last night, the good stuff is like a set up for what else in store.

Last night’s how they scored: triple by Parra, followed by walk and HR in 1st. In 3rd Parra singles, then it’s single Sac fly triple. In the 4th single by freaking Arroyo with 2 outs (arrggh) into the gap in LCF that might have been double for position player, Parra’s HR and Prado hit a line drive right at Arias to end the inning. The last 2 start off innocently enough, and then boom. Except instead of one bad inning, you’ve got 3 bad out of 4.

6. paulinasia said, on April 10, 2014 at 8:44 am

Let’s brainstorm about Timmy and his problems. a) He needs to shave that stupid ‘stache, grow his hair long again, and load up the bong. b) When facing Goldshit, he needs to throw every pitch inside and tight, and if they’re called balls, so be it. c) He needs to see a baseball shrink to cure his problem of pitching with men on base, ’cause that’s when the damage is done. He seems mostly fine with the bases empty, but with runners on? Those multiple-run HRs are killers. Giants hit some HRs but with the bases empty. No damage. d) He needs to stop putting runners on base. Well, obviously some hitters are going to get on base. Maybe e) He needs to change his delivery from the stretch with runners on. Um… I’ll go with a) …… Voggie’s outing today is huge, because if he coughs up a bad one, there’s something rotten in the state of the rotation….

7. willedav said, on April 10, 2014 at 8:45 am

Schulman has pretty decent column on Splash/sfgate.com, about Lincecum having to make better pitches to golds and others (which is what Bochy said) and maybe coming inside more often.

In responding to some tweets he got during the game about either walking or beaning Golds, he made good points. One, you have to face the guy and get him out, not go all chicken/Barry mode, and Bochy would not embarrass Tim like that by ordering intentional pass. Two, Bob Gibson did not bean guys who homered of him a lot–he never hit either Billy Williams (10 HRs) nor Henry Aaron (8) once in their careers. He threw inside to set up outside half of the plate, the side he claimed as *his*. So throwing at Golds is out too, though nothing wrong with coming way inside and letting the batter know you can and will do that if they are leaning too far to cover outside half. And keeping the ball down nearer where Hudson does would sure help.

8. salty said, on April 10, 2014 at 8:48 am

If it helps any, Wheeler 0-2, 5.73 Era.

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 10, 2014 at 8:57 am

That does make me feel a little better.

9. dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 10, 2014 at 8:57 am

It’s hard to believe that not long ago Lincecum would take the mound and in your mind you thought there was a good chance of a win. It’s going to be a long 2 years.

10. Chipower9 said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:12 am

While I can see some logic in possibly waiting to see how Pablo does this year, I disagree with Sportsdude’s comment. One good year? Pablo has had his ups and downs, but he has lifetime averages of .296, .349, .473, .822…averaging 20 bombs a year and 88 RBIs. I don’t see how one good year in six translates to those numbers.

I also did a spot check comparing all 3rd basemen over the past several years, and Pablo is top 10 in many of the categories…certainly in more than one year in the past six.

The wait-and-see makes me nervous for the reason that someone else mentioned (sorry do not recall who) about the YankMees and RedSux being ready to throw him boatloads of money.

If Pablo walks the Giants are FUCKED on two fronts.

Number one, and most importantly, there is NO ONE via free agency to take his place and we know there are no internal replacements. Here is the list of potential free agent 3rd basemen.

Pablo, at 28 will be the ONLY guy on the market UNDER 30 years old. And the names on the list don’t exactly spark any interest and would not replace what Pablo brings to the party.

Second reason the Giants will be fucked is it would be a huge marketing nightmare. Even with his ups and downs, The Round Mound of Pound is a very popular Giant. If they let him walk, I think a lot of hard-core Giants fans would be pissed. And what the fuck do you do with those kazillion panda hats? Sell them for a buck?

All that said, I still think they should try to lock him up for five years (5/90, 5/100) and the sooner the better. I just do not see a way to replace what he brings to the team…and that would be one hell of a void.

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:23 am

I think sportdude made a good point with his post but really I think that the last part of yours points to why Sandoval will be signed. Baer, seems to me at least to have a real interest in the narrative side of baseball as entertainment. He want the club to be like it was when he was a kid. A team that stays together and the fans can feel like they know the players.

That said, I think the Giants could withstand the loss of Sandoval if they were able to pull together a dominant staff with the money saved by not signing him.

11. Chipower9 said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:16 am

I agree with John – I don’t see any significant changes in the starting five. Vogey, if he throws up on himself for a couple of starts will probably get some bullpen time (possibly some time in Fresno, too) to work on his issues. Petit or Escobar would take the spot in the rotation, but I think eventually, Vogey would be back in the rotation.

Tim? I have no idea what the fuck they should do. He IS a big concern, especially with the way Vogey is going, and Cain’s first two starts are worrisome. It IS early, but these guys all need to start cranking out quality starts.

12. stickman said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:37 am

Just back up four-five years and the Buzz around Giantsville were a pair of up and coming superstars ~ the Freak and the Panda. How times change. Goldschmid in Timmy’s head? Well, duhhh. It all went to hell in a hurry last night. Already anticipating the #3 hitter Timmy gives up a triple to their leadoff man and then issues a free pass. To face whom? The very guy who likely subconsciously inTIMidated #55 into allowing that pair on the bases, effectively ending the game in the first three A.B.’s.

It is still early April. Waaay too early yet to pound on those panic buttons over Lincecum and Sandoval. Though i personally admit to getting close to flashing amber. After that 2012 World Championship run with Timmy dominating outta the bullpen i was one of several who even then suggested that this might be his future niche with the team.

Giants have a veritable raft of starter prospects, most of them due for The Show by next year or the year after. Would it cost so much to swap our #7 rotation prospect, let’s say, to the pitching -starved Twins, a team which is going exactly no-where anytime soon, for former Giants starter Kevin Correia?. T.F. doesn’t like the idea, but Correia would make a possibly adequate #4 and a decent #5.

Right now we are looking at a Rotation with 3 starters in limbo. Cain should come around. Timmy might could. Vogie could might. All three? I wonder. Might not be too soon for the front office to be tossing scenarios back and forth. Probably already doing that. Too soon to jump just yet but i’ll betcha all Giants strategists, on-board or informal, are already weighing options on April 10.

• WilcoJoe said, on April 10, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Are you the same as Stixwix? Very similar writing styles…That should be taken as a compliment by the way.

13. snarkk said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:37 am

I heard a good point, IMO, earlier today on the radio. Giants might be positioning to keep Panda all season, and if he has a so-so year, make him a qualifying offer high enough, but not outrageously high, to scare off other teams from outbidding them in free agency, given Panda’s uncertainties. Plausible, but dangerous. If they don’t sign or trade him before the deadline, that’s almost hoping then that he does just an average job during the stretch, at best. But, if he tears it up after the AS break, that qualifying offer plan would be wrecked — somebody with deep pockets will snatch him up in the offseason. No question, Giants are in a bit of a quandary with Pablo. The lack of a successor in waiting in the minors is a killer. I’m trying to imagine Arias being the default 3bman, that ain’t too good…

14. zumiee said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:43 am

Last night’s Giants game was a dud, but the Tigers/Dodgers game had a lot of dramatic weirdness. The Tigers’ Nathan takes the mound in the ninth with a 3-run lead, and then proceeds to blow the save. The game goes to extras, and Victor Martinez homers off of Jansen for the win. In the last two nights, Jansen has given up runs. He got a blown save two nights ago, and last night he got a loss. He’s now 0-1, with an ERA over 5. He did look good striking out Mig. Cabrera on a 98 MPH fastball a couple of nights ago. I’m just hoping the failures keep a-comin.’
    Puig struck out with the bases loaded last night. Hopefully he keeps having a struggling season.

• zumiee said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:46 am

And in the grand tradition of “vulturing a win,” Nathan got the win last night, after giving up 3 runs and blowing a save.

• snarkk said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:49 am

Insert my usual rant here about the idiocy of the rules about scoring of wins for pitchers…

• zumiee said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:50 am

15. paulinasia said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:54 am

Pablo should be signed, and soon.

• paulinasia said, on April 10, 2014 at 9:57 am

And I know Sabean just said in the Chron that it’s not likely to happen. Big mistake.

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 10, 2014 at 10:06 am

That’s Sabean’s standard operating procedure. I would take it with a grain of salt.

16. Chipower9 said, on April 10, 2014 at 10:44 am

I’d take it with a grain of salt and a couple of shots of top shelf tequila. Not signing Pablo will be HUGE. There are no viable options (internal or via free agency) to make up for 20 HRs and approximatly 90 RBIs,coupled with better than average D. And if you think a trade for a 3rd baseman is a viable alternative, who would you target, and what would the Giants sacrifice to make the deal. Any way you slice it, the Giants are in a quandry re: Pablo.

Dirt – in relation to your 9:23. The Giants have two solid starters now. I know many expect Cain to come around, but to be honest, I do not have a strong sense that will happen. It possible, but certainly not a lock. With that said, to build a “dominant staff” I think you would have to add a 1 and 2 or at least a 2 and 3 to the staff. I don’t see that happening based on what you would save by jettisoning Pablo (what…18-20 mil per year). Just not an option I would opt for.

I still say sign his ass…and do it ASAP.

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 10, 2014 at 10:56 am

Yes, the money part is always an open question. Considering what they paid Hudson I think they could fill one other spot with that money that potentially goes to Sandoval. Look, I would like to see them sign him but he’ll definitely have to pick it up to justify it. It’s still early so we’ll see. Ideally the Giants are able to keep the core of Posey, Belt, Sandoval, Pagan and Pence for the next 5-6 years or whatever with arms from the farm filling out the rotation at a lesser cost.

17. willedav said, on April 10, 2014 at 11:01 am

I’ve defended Sando here vs. his detractors, but I’m against a long term deal right now. It’s freaking April, how can you possibly have any idea how well he will do later this year, let alone next few? The drop off in power last year is what bothered me the most. Making a big commitment now seems like back of the baseball card stuff.
    Sure if he has a fine season there will be plenty of suitors, that’s true of any FA. If that’s the case either make him an offer he can’t refuse or draw a line in the sand and say that’s as far as we go, and less years the better.
    I also think you have to wait and see how other team wide issues play out–LF, 2b, SPs being the major ones before throwing $100 mil plus at one guy/one position. Giants could win it all or need help at few key spots; to hamstring payroll and upset Baer’s bean counters now seems short sighted.

18. Bozo said, on April 10, 2014 at 11:18 am

I wonder if signing Pablo has to do with how well Sanchez and Susac are doing? I still think the Giants plan is to move Buster to Third at some point in the near future.

• snarkk said, on April 10, 2014 at 12:07 pm

If they cut Panda loose, that’s the logical move, IMO. They’ve apparently got two very serviceable catchers in back of Posey…

• Alleykat said, on April 10, 2014 at 12:14 pm

I don’t Clown, Buster loves to catch and he will continue too if he says so, he’s the best in the game and no way do they want to weaken 2 postions.

• salty said, on April 10, 2014 at 1:57 pm

They could just as easily get a “serviceable” 3b through trade. Not the end of the world without Pablo.

19. dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 10, 2014 at 12:33 pm

If Sanchez shows that he can hit consistently why not give him a shot at 3b instead and bring up Susac to back up Posey?

• ewisco said, on April 10, 2014 at 12:45 pm

pablo started out as a catcher didn’t he?

• zumiee said, on April 10, 2014 at 12:49 pm

20. zumiee said, on April 10, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Not baseball-related:
    I thought this season of “Justified” wasn’t of the quality of the first 4 seasons. The writing and story-lines just weren’t there this season. The actors were great as always, but it seemed like a season of just spinning wheels. The show execs have said that next season is the last season, so maybe the final season will energize the writing.

21. snarkk said, on April 10, 2014 at 12:59 pm

The more you guys make suggestions for alternatives to Panda, the more I’m thinking maybe they don’t have to sign him. He’s really only had the 2009 and 2012 seasons as exemplary. Otherwise, not that hot, and injury or conditioning impaired. He’s a good fielder at 3b, not the best, when he’s not big. I’m getting conflicted…

• zumiee said, on April 10, 2014 at 1:05 pm

There’s a lot of magic in that bat. :)

22. Chipower9 said, on April 10, 2014 at 1:11 pm

If Vogey pisses all over himself again, does anyone have Barry Zito’s number?

• snarkk said, on April 10, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Not sure whether he has a smart phone embedded in his surfboard…

• snarkk said, on April 10, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Right now, we’ve got 2 dependable starters (Bum and Hudson). One of those says his surgically-repaired ankle still hurts. The other 3 starters are a crapshoot any given start. I don’t think you can make the playoffs that way unless you are scoring runs like the Big Red Machine. Yeah, I know, it’s early…

23. salty said, on April 10, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Giants brass has to be doubly concerned. Pitching has been the focus. Sabean reiterated that again this past off season and paid handsomely. Lopez Hudson Timmy. Not looking good so far but its just 2 starts. Not ready to panic just yet.

24. Chipower9 said, on April 10, 2014 at 2:45 pm

If it is any consolation…

Today’s starters:

Vogey – 0-0, 9.00 ERA
    Delgado – 0-1, 11.57 ERA

GO GIANTS!

25. Irish Kevin said, on April 10, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Yikes, two weeks into the season and you guys are all doom and gloom about some players. Now don’t get me wrong, Timmy is no longer the pitcher he was. And if you ask me, he does not appear to be able to become a Hudson. So the only option is the bullpen. Could you image the uproar if the Giants traded Timmy and let Panda go to the yankmees. All hell would break loose in Giants land. And Chi already pointed out that the only FA 3rd baseman for next year are all old!! I would have a field day with that Sh!t. So sign Panda, put Timmy in the BP. simple

• zumiee said, on April 10, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Bochy and Sabean have a solid working relationship, but they’re also friends. There’s not going to be a quick hook on Tim and/or Vogie out of the starting rotation, IMO. That would be Bochy saying that Sabean messed up, and Bochy’s not in a hurry to “show up” his friend. Plus, that’s not Bochy’s style anyway. He gives veterans with track records a lot of chances to make things right. It’s a style that drives the fans crazy sometimes, but it’s going to get Bochy into the Hall of Fame, so it’s becoming harder to be as critical of it, IMO.

26. zumiee said, on April 10, 2014 at 3:23 pm

“Garcia, 22, was placed on the 15-day disabled list and is scheduled to undergo season-ending surgery within the next week. The injury occurred when Garcia attempted to make a diving catch in the sixth inning of the series finale loss to the Rockies.”

I wonder if SABR folks could prove that outfielders trying to make diving catches or running into walls is unproductive, in the long run. The amount of injuries aren’t worth the occasional runs saved, or are they? Probably not. Barry Bonds didn’t make diving catches or run into walls. His bat was too valuable. The other night, Torii Hunter hurt his knee sliding into a wall in foul territory at Dodger stadium, trying to make a heroic catch on a foul ball.
    And that’s not even counting things like Josh Hamilton tearing up his thumb sliding head-first into firstbase. The risk/reward on that kind of thing isn’t worth it in the long run.

27. blade3colorado said, on April 10, 2014 at 3:42 pm

I don’t see this as anyone in a panic, nor is it doom or gloom regarding Timmy or any other player. it’s called reality. I see a player that is going on his 3rd year of trying to figure it out. By any reasonable measure, he has done a face plant. Correct? Or, is an ERA of 5.18 (2012), 4.37 (2013) and 9 frickin point 90 (2014) acceptable? How about a WHIP of 1.47, 1.32 and 1.60?

Should the Giants trot someone else out there? Of course not . . . Three reasons: 1. The Giants are playing lights out offensively to compensate for bad outings by the pitching staff; 2. There are not too many options on the pitching staff or in the minors; and, 3. They are in 1st place. Also, let’s not forgot the other 35 million (dollar) reasons the Giants brass undoubtedly would cite in defense of being patient. I get that.

So, pointing out the obvious is NOT doom and gloom, nor panic. Rather, it’s stating the obvious of what we are seeing in most of his starts going back to 2012.

Sandoval is not indispensable. Another reminder – we are in 1st place and he hasn’t done squat to date. Will that last? Probably not. We need Panda. I would love to see him signed, but I think the Giants are going about this the right way. I pointed out Sportsdude quote because he articulated brilliantly why the Giants shouldn’t be signing this dude to a Pence like contract without him showing us he is capable (this season) of playing to that level. Equally important, it might just be me, but I’m not good at spending other people’s money; especially when I myself might take weeks or months to go out and buy a car, purchase airline tickets, buy a stock, or upgrade a stereo system. I do a lot of research and/or comparison shopping. It’s called due diligence. Thank God the Giants seem to understand that.

• Irish Kevin said, on April 10, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Whoa, didn’t mean to upset you there Blade. I am no expert, I was just saying what I thought might work for Tim. As far as the Panda goes, that is a tough one to get around. It appears the Giants are going to do just that, see if he produces.

28. dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 10, 2014 at 3:49 pm

CF Pagan
    1B Belt
    3B Sandoval
    C Posey
    RF Pence
    LF Morse
    SS Crawford
    2B Hicks
    P Vogelsong

29. Chipower9 said, on April 10, 2014 at 3:57 pm

I have never said that Pablo is indispensible. Would it be difficult to replace his productivity in the current market (or via the 2015 3rd basemen free agents)? You bet your sweet ass it would be. I think Sportsdude made some good points, but the part about “one good year” I totally disagree with. Yes…I was, and am, playing averages (20 bombs, 88 RBIs) over the duration of his career. I understand fully your, Sportsdude’s, and other’s logic, but I still lean towards signing him sooner rather than later. If you wait until the end of the season and the guy is kicking ass, I think in that situation (as mentioned by others) he would get some tall offers from the likes of the YankMees or RedSox that would probably make signing him prohibitive.

And Salty – you mentioned replacing him via a trade. I asked the question earlier that if you went that route, who would the Giants trade? They really are not in the position (tons of talent in the minors) to be trading for a 3rd baseman.

I respect everyone’s opinion…and on some points we will simply have to agree to disagree.

• salty said, on April 10, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Tons of talent in the minors should do it. Ciukdnsrart with Hector or Susac, since everyone is convinced they are adequate to replace BP. I’m not talking about getting Pablo type talent, but someone who would hit at least as much as Hector or Susac, therby saving Posey adjusting to a position he 1, might not be that good at and 2, he might hate.

• salty said, on April 10, 2014 at 7:13 pm

“could start”..

30. DJLoo said, on April 10, 2014 at 5:23 pm

If Panda’s gone after this season, I have no doubt next year’s 3B is Buster Posey. I think Sabean, Bochy, and Posey already know that.

31. Macdog said, on April 10, 2014 at 5:44 pm

This one’s for Flav: Anna dong.

• Flavor said, on April 10, 2014 at 5:50 pm

haha, I got the same text about 5 minutes ago. I lqtm…. Seriously, if you’re into twitter at all and you want up to the moment dongs sent directly to you via text messaging, there’s really not a better twitter feed to follow.

32. Flavor said, on April 10, 2014 at 5:56 pm

The Giants are not going to sign The Panda in-season. Sabean has made it very clear, twice now, that Panda’s agent wouldn’t come off his original number. And the Giants aren’t paying that. Sabean also made it clear that if there were any negotiations going forward in-season it would be initiated by Panda’s team and considering the braindead approach they took to the pre-season negotiations, I doubt that’s going to happen.
    But here’s why Panda’s agent is screwing up: This could be a distraction to his client all year long. And If he has a so-so year because he isn’t happy and focused up, that’s hardly the way to go into your first big free agent walk year.
    You mean he lost all that weight and he still had an average year? Bye Bye Pence money.
    Whoops.

• WilcoJoe said, on April 10, 2014 at 6:47 pm

Panda seems like the sensitive type (and that’s not a diss) who would get stressed out and let it affect his game…I could see this hanging over his head for a while, causing him to really struggle and he pulls a Kramer and accepts a low ball offer mid year.

• Flavor said, on April 10, 2014 at 6:56 pm

I don’t know about *sensitive*, maybe he is. But I definitely think he’s a “love me” guy. he ain’t feelin’ the love right now, wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if this hung on his head, as you said, all year long…….

33. Flavor said, on April 10, 2014 at 5:59 pm

wondering why Pineda is lights out tonight? Hmmm, I’ll give you one guess.

• WilcoJoe said, on April 10, 2014 at 6:49 pm

That’s awesome. Did he get caught?

• Flavor said, on April 10, 2014 at 6:54 pm

No but I assume that after the game and mlb gets a look at this, he’s busted.

34. blade3colorado said, on April 10, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Roger Craig. Awesome! Favorites Giants manager of all time (Bochy a close 2nd).

35. blade3colorado said, on April 10, 2014 at 8:44 pm

Roger on the 1989 World Series loss, “Umm . . . maybe steroids had something to do with it.” LOL. Love it.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 494 other followers