The Twins?

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on May 23, 2014

The team appears to have all lived through the weather from yesterday and have safely returned for a 3 game series vs…the Twins? Can someone explain why we’re playing the Twins right now? I’m not against inter-league play but the way the games are set up now it’s basically watered down the 2 leagues into something sterile and unemotional. Maybe that’s been Bud’s plan all along. With Houston going to the AL West a couple of years ago we now have everything in place for Bud to drop the DH on the NL in the not-so-distant future. I’m fine with it, I don’t think pitchers should bat. We’ve debated it back and forth so there’s nothing left to talk about and I believe it’s inevitable so there’s nothing to do now except “wait for it.”

But all things considered equal, I’d much rather face “the twins” on the BBOTD page than the baseball version that we’re going to see tonight. :)

Timmy tonight. He’ll probably get a couple of extra k’s tonight getting to face a helpless AL pitcher and least a few times. Despite the assumption that guys like Dozier and Plouffe are lefty mashers, the Twins actually hit righties better than lefties (.724 OPS v R and .668 OPS v L). The wind is  blowing out to center tonight at 13mph so Timmy better keep the ball down if he wants the opportunity of facing that P 3 times tonight……

About these ads

1. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 9:41 am

When Bud shifted Houston over to the AL it made both leagues odd numbered.So they had to go with inter-league play the whole year, otherwise some teams would be off on the weekend and that would be a big, no fucking way, from the owners.

I guess the team got home safe and sound, but it doesn’t sound like it was easy. I read the plane wouldn’t start and had to be charged (in the rain), their bus from the airport to the ballpark died on them something like 3 times and they had some closed freeways to deal with that they had to take surface streets.

2. dirtnrocksnomo said, on May 23, 2014 at 10:04 am

Isn’t it about time Kendra Wilkinson moved on? I’m sure someone is needed to make it rain somewhere.

• unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 10:40 am

I knew that pic looked familiar. 1st baseman for the Mariners, right?

• Irish Kevin said, on May 23, 2014 at 12:34 pm

First Baseperson, that is no man!

3. snarkk said, on May 23, 2014 at 10:13 am

I don’t mind seeing Joe Mauer and the other Twins roll into ATT once every 4 years or whatever it is. I’d rather watch 12 of his ABs, instead of an extra 12 ABs from Cameron Maybin and Denorfia of the Pads. 75 each of their and the other Pads and Dbacks and Rocks and yes, even the Dodgers ABs a year is quite enough already. I could easily do with no more than 50 of the same guys from the NL West. How would it be if the Niners played the NFC West opposition team 3X a season, and played only 4 other teams outside the division? That would be boring, IMO. Last time the Twins were here, they blasted Bum in that memorable first inning. http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Twins-open-with-8-hits-rout-SF-Giants-9-2-2367252.php
    Bring on the variety…

4. snarkk said, on May 23, 2014 at 10:22 am

Speaking of variety — blade, I and I think willied are hitting the SJ Giants game tonight. Game time 7 pm.
    We’ll meet at or inside the San Jose Muni Stadium sometime around 6:30 to 7, give or take. That’s the plan anyway. Dynamic seating, aka, we’ll buy the walk up general admission tix.

If anybody wants to join, shoot any of us an email.
    I’m looking forward to it, I haven’t seen a minor league game in decades. If a foul pop lands nearby, I’m takin’ out grandma and the kids to get it… ;)

• snarkk said, on May 23, 2014 at 10:27 am

Well, I’m takin’ out grandma only if I get to keep the ball. When I was a kid, at the minor league games you had to give the ball back to an usher — and he gave you a gift certificate for half off a crappy cheese pizza or something. The Dark Ages. Lots of times kids and adults who got a foul ball (usually mid to late innings) would immediately duck out of the stadium to keep the ball, before the ushers could stop them…

• blade3colorado said, on May 23, 2014 at 11:04 am

Grandpa better not be around either . . . As I am going to try to take out grandma, grandpa, and snarkk if a ball comes anywhere near my zip code. :-)

5. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 10:36 am

So Flav is on the DH bandwagon with Nippy?

Say it ain’t so!

• Flavor said, on May 23, 2014 at 11:00 am

I wouldn’t say it’s the same boat as Nip. I’m more in the boat of thinking it’s stupid to have an incompetent P try to hit 4 times a game

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on May 23, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Nip is rowing. Big Flavor is yelling STROKE!

6. Chipower9 said, on May 23, 2014 at 10:59 am

I know it is probably going to happen (DH in the NL), but I sure as hell hope not. There is not one rule change in all of sports that fucked with a perfectly wonderful game the way the DH fucks with the game of baseball. I have said it before hundreds of times, and I will say it again…hundreds more. If you have a glove and field a position (pitcher or not)… you fucking bat. THAT is the way the game was designed…the DH is fucking with perfection.

On the interleague…I am down with it. Doesn’t bug me one way or another. Twinkies are 2 over .500 (second in their division). Then the Cubbies roll in. No reason the Giants don’t come out of this short home stand 4-2.

• snarkk said, on May 23, 2014 at 11:37 am

Amen to keeping the DH out of the NL…

• stickman said, on May 23, 2014 at 12:12 pm

“The DH is fucking with perfection”. Right fucking on! As we usta say back at Waller and Webster back in ’69. Take note of the numerical projections in the game. Lots of 3’s and 9’s and variations thereof. There is a mathematics and a geometry to the game i love. Reason i’m going there is cussin onaccounta my take is that 27 being multiplicative of both 3 and nine ~ in fact three times 9; there is coherent reason why that sum should be the size of the roster.

With a roster of 27 men the Player’s Association would have no trouble in dumping the Dink Hitter designation. A few “professional hitters” who are washed up on the field might grumble and AL pitchers might think twice about head-hunting but all in all it would be seen as a plus all around. Even managers from the Junior Circuit, flustered and befuddled by all the strategy involved in real, classical baseball, would not be too hard put as they would have two extra men to employ in demanding situations.

Way i see it is that expanding rosters to 27 would not mess with the inherent perfection of the game. Rather it would enhance it.

• Chipower9 said, on May 23, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Agree, Stick…a number of us were saying the same thing a thread or two back (expand the rosters to 27) and get rid of the most horrendous change to the perfect game of baseball.

• Chipower9 said, on May 23, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Stick – where do you live? You should join us for an upcoming Flapalooza.

7. blade3colorado said, on May 23, 2014 at 11:01 am

Lincecum has been putrid at times this season, but he hasn’t allowed more than three runs in any of his past four home starts, going 1-1 with a 2.70 ERA and 9.6 K/9. The Minnesota Twins are perfect for Timmy, as they have not been patient at the plate over their past five games – with a combined eight walks and 29 strikeouts. AT&T Park has been the second-hardest ballpark to hit home runs in during the 2014 season, and with Tiny Tim allowing just eight hard-hit balls over his past three starts (after 15 hard-hit balls surrendered in his previous two starts), I like his chances to limit the Twinkies to three runs or fewer. Couple that with his opponent being Kyle Gibson . . . Who? Mr. Gibson is 2-4 with a 6.04 ERA and 1.59 WHIP in his nine career starts on the road, including a 7.41 ERA and 1.88 WHIP this season. In short, put a check mark in the Giants win column for this evening. I guarantee it. :-)

8. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 11:20 am

I’m not a fan of inter-league play for many reasons and I’m sure I’ve ranted about them all here, so I’ll only mention the number one reason for me. Inter-league play was created out of greed and not for the betterment of the game, and that alone should have had Selig (as the commissioner) banned from baseball. In my opinion, the only time games between the NL and AL should count is in the World Series and All Star game.

• blade3colorado said, on May 23, 2014 at 11:53 am

Excellent point . . . and correct as well.

• unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Yeah, it;s more of the vanilla-ization of the game. The NL and AL never used to share umpires, now they do. Interleague used to be only for a couple weeks, now it is all year. Throw in the ridiculous overseas start to the season, and you have stupid shit everywhere.

The most egregious thing I think Bud did was swap out his beloved Brewers with the Astros as an NL team. A move purely for the benefit of his family.

9. stickman said, on May 23, 2014 at 12:26 pm

This set is gonna be both a treat and a challenge for me. For T.F. too, i suspect. Wish this matchup could have happened in ’87 but Jose Oquendo and Candy Maldonado made for otherwise. Gonna listen to Dan Gladden and his unknown to me fellow boothminder broadcast the game over the Twins network here in Minnesota.

Having attended the very first Twins game and even ushered out at long departed Metropolitan Stadium the Twins have been my #2 team since ’61. My dad, known to neighborhood kids as “scoreboard” for his faithful following of their games for years, listening avidly to Halsey Hall, Herb Carneal and Ray Scott, not infrequently turned the air in the house very blue whenever the Twins messed up. On one memorable occasion a powerful outburst emanated from the kitchen stopped conversation in the living-room, giving my mother a most embarrassing moment as she was hosting a church circle.

So i’ll be tuning into this series with keen interest and partly in memory of my dad and probably in synch with my nephew, who was named for his grandfather and who has earned the nickname “Scoreboard Junior.”

BTW: My ideal scenario would be to enjoy at least one close-played contest, Bumgarner not getting the galloping heebeejeebies and the Giants taking two of three.

10. Nipper said, on May 23, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Just play ball.

• unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 12:55 pm

WOOF! BLEEP!

• Nipper said, on May 23, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Keep pitchers away from knives and bats and the bases.

11. Irish Kevin said, on May 23, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Perfect Game, really?? Let me count the ways that baseball has f’d up itself. Now granted some of these happen in all of sports. But the baseball purest in me calls this shit out. First fuk up was the DH. Both leagues tried it in the early 70’s and the NL decided not to keep it. Good. Now comes the fun. From when I was around 8 years old to sometime in the mid 70’s I could name every F’ing Giant on the team and what position they played. Free Agency put an end to that!! Then came these outrageous amounts of money they started throwing at the players. And then guaranteed contracts?? Oh and the pitcher aren’t supposed to pitch inside anymore. NO BRUSH BACK pitches. Again I ask, what perfect game are we talking about here?

• blade3colorado said, on May 23, 2014 at 1:33 pm

I thought free agency was a good thing at first, but as Kevin pointed out, the era of players being with one team essentially ended with free agency’s approval. Remembering who plays on your team is only the tip of the iceberg, i.e., the connection between you and that team is more tenuous versus the connection between players and fans prior to free agency’s advent. Players like Hank Aaron played their entire career with one team. This was fairly common back then. Now? it’s uncommon. Additionally, letting that “genie” out of the bottle really benefited the players, but the downside for fans was having to deal with quite a few prima donna players that only care about their pay checks. Guaranteed contracts makes it easy for these types of players to thumb their nose at fans.

I also agree that the game has become pussified with pitchers not going inside as often as they did in the 60s, which is weird because in the American League, they don’t have to worry about retribution due to the DH, albeit, their team mates are subject to being thrown at. Couple that with the new home plate sliding rules, I wish it would go back to the way it was. Hey, I hated the fact that Cousins took out Buster, but tough cheese, that’s the way the game has been played since Ty Cobb sharpened his cleats. Lower the mound? No problem if it means more offense, except again, I don’t like it. I could go on and on, but Kevin and a few others have essentially stated the obvious, that the game has not been improved by all these so-called “improvements.” Meh.

12. zumiee said, on May 23, 2014 at 1:33 pm

I can appreciate the DH debate, but I also think baseball has bigger fish to fry, like batters stepping out of the box between every pitch, adding a half-hour of slow-down to the games. Sometimes Puig walks practically to the on-deck circle. It’s become pretty ridiculous all over baseball.
    And speaking of ridiculous, and connecting to yesterday’s topic of stupidity of baseball players: the other night Trout hit a walk-off homerun for the Angels, and when he got to homeplate, he did a big jump and landed on homeplate. If anybody shouldn’t be jumping on homeplate it’s an ANGELS player, after what happened to that team a few years ago. Unbelievable, as Kuiper would say.
    The Marlins’ talented young lead-off hitter hit a game-winner yesterday, and his reward was to be beaten to a pulp by his team. I know I’ve said it many times before, but it’s so STUPID!!!!!

• snarkk said, on May 23, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Agreed to the max. This walk off celebration crap is out of control. Absolutely ridiculous…

13. dirtnrocksnomo said, on May 23, 2014 at 2:18 pm

MLBTR reports that the Giants own Larry Baer is a potential candidate to replace Selig at the end of his tenure (by tenure I mean money grubbing period of game ruining stewardship). I find this interesting. Initially I didn’t really care for Baer as I thought that he more or less orchestrated the ouster of Nuekom who I viewed as really good for the club. The more I think about this though the more I like the idea. Baer is clearly a fan of the game and he seems to excel at smarmy behind the scenes maneuvering. He might actually talk himself into the gig and turn around and do some things that the other owners never expected.

14. WilcoJoe said, on May 23, 2014 at 3:03 pm

Even though I disagree with his politics, I always thought Dubbya would have been a pretty decent commissioner.

• Nipper said, on May 23, 2014 at 5:48 pm

He’s busy painting portraits.

15. Flavor said, on May 23, 2014 at 3:28 pm

As a man of the people, I always listen to the people. New BBOTD uploaded for your viewing pleasure. I couldn’t find a good one of twins in bikinis. Crazy, I know.

• DJLoo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:21 pm

My friend and I picked up the Morrell twins in Hollywood about 20 years ago.

16. Flavor said, on May 23, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Hoping the Giants don’t come out sluggish in this game but worried they will. They never do well against *new* pitchers and they had all that shit to deal with in terms of travel, not to mention the move into a different air density and I feel like this has the making for a low scoring game (assuming Timmy can keep it that way)….

• Nipper said, on May 23, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Don’t forget a massive traffic jam in SF.

17. WilcoJoe said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:23 pm

These orange jerseys with the script style lettering are really growing on me. I dig em.

18. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Nice double, Angel.

19. DJLoo said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:32 pm

Is this really a major league baseball game?

20. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:34 pm

Thank you Pablo, make some sense out of a very strange first inning.

21. Macdog said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:36 pm

Checking in from Gettysburg: Panda Power!

• DJLoo said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:44 pm

I guess you could say the old Panda was four score and seven pounds ago…

22. WilcoJoe said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:38 pm

The Giants should have the midget from Bad Santa negotiate Pablo’s contract.

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:40 pm

lqtm. Great flick.

23. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Man, if this is their idea of a first inning, I gotta be here for the ninth.

24. dirtnrocksnomo said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:41 pm

It’s always interesting when a LU is seeing Lincecum for the first time.

25. DJLoo said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I found a connection between the Twins and Giants. Back in 1965 when we used to flip baseball cards one of the high stakes games was called “colors”. The purple borders of the Twins and Giants cards made them one of the matching pairs:

26. WilcoJoe said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Nice work Timmy. That could have gotten ugly quick.

27. dirtnrocksnomo said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Way to jog that out Lincecum. That’s how you do it.

28. DJLoo said, on May 23, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Glad to see the moronic moustache is gone. Hope the hair comes back now…

29. WilcoJoe said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:02 pm

This umpire is fucked, but Hector has to learn to frame those better.

• WilcoJoe said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:04 pm

He is dropping strikes in his glove and moves his glove too much. Someone needs to work with him on that.

• DJLoo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:08 pm

I think his current manager might’ve caught a few big league games…

30. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Pagan.

31. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Amazimg

32. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Got one back, come on Timmy.

33. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Tim Tim needs a quick inning.

34. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Timmy’s got to do something about that motion. I don’t know if he can, but Christ. he can’t walk 2 guys an inning.

• DJLoo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:30 pm

I think someone here said that his motion doesn’t work with the type of pitcher he’s trying to become. Or maybe I dreamt it. Either way, I think it’s a great insight, Dad designed it for a power pitcher.

35. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Wow. That was ugly all around.

36. paulinasia said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Looking at the replays of Pence’s 2 at-bats, he seemed to be lunging a bit at pitches on the outer half of the plate and trying to pull them, resulting in squibblers to 3rd (how many times did we see Rowand do that). Both times, with runners on 3rd, he should’ve been thinking right side, not trying to pull. Not really wanting to be picking nits about him, but I’d like to see him not get into the habit of doing that, it’s an ugly (and usually unproductive) at-bat when he does that.

37. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Fuck. Go back to the stretch. One inning is not a rhythm, Kruk.

38. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:30 pm

Piece of cake. Thanks for the gift out. Tim Tim can salvage this right now.

39. DJLoo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:32 pm

The Twins are a savvy bunch on the base paths.
    Coach Ray Charles is doing a fine job with them.

40. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Between Timmy and Hector they . . .

Christ. 2 walks 2 WPs, and 0 runs?

41. WilcoJoe said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Sanchez should not be allowed to catch Lincecum.

• unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:35 pm

No one wants to catch Timmy these days.

42. paulinasia said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Timmy, 3 innings, 75 pitches, 42 of them balls…. Pen is going to get some work today…

• unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:36 pm

4 innings . . . and 5 walks, don’t forget.

• paulinasia said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Right, my mistake. Bad cold, these meds are making me a little loopy….

43. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:34 pm

They say you see something new every game? I’ve seen about 15 new things tonight, and it’s the bottom of the 4th

• Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:39 pm

True that unca.

44. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Hicks!!! Booom!!

45. Macdog said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:38 pm

Hicks Power!

46. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:38 pm

Hicks, sends it.

47. WilcoJoe said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Hicks might be the best .194 hitting second baseman in Giants history.

48. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Now Tim Tim needs a quick inning.

49. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Nibble nibble nibble

50. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:51 pm

Oh joy.

Colo lost? Cool.

51. DJLoo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:52 pm

I haven’t seen control this bad since Jagger at Altamont…

• Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Now, you Hells Angels be nice.

52. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:53 pm

Wow. Timmy does the great escape, again.

53. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:53 pm

One nice pitch. He’s more like Jonathan Sanchez than ever.

54. Manny said, on May 23, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Tim’s dodged the bullet long enough, give him one base runner in the sixth and pull him.

55. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 9:05 pm

I thoghht these guys were free swingers. Ive never seen a bunch of guys take so many pitches.

Although I’m sure they were directed to take pitches from Tim Tim.

• James said, on May 23, 2014 at 9:12 pm

Over the previous 5 games per Blade. They are second in BBs drawn for the season in the AL.

56. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Sweet.

57. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 9:30 pm

6-2 Giants, nice.

58. SanDawg said, on May 23, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Bochy Loves Machi!

59. Bozo said, on May 23, 2014 at 9:59 pm

OK, that’s a win.

60. Macdog said, on May 23, 2014 at 9:59 pm

And whaddya know — Blade & Snarkk saw San Jose win 6-2. ‘Nite all.

• willedav said, on May 23, 2014 at 10:49 pm

Yeah, Mac good ballgame, great time. Jose got down 1 early and then blew them away with one big inning, compounded by some shoddy defense by Visalia. Then the pitcher (Torres, I think) set down 17 in a row. Cue was good too. Glad I made this one!

61. salty said, on May 23, 2014 at 10:01 pm

No Coors hangover.

62. unca_chuck said, on May 23, 2014 at 10:59 pm

What’s up with Javy? Lack of use? He’s pitched like 2 games in 2 weeks and he;s gotten 2 of 6 guys out,

63. snarkk said, on May 23, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Good times at the SJ Giants with willied and blade. The young Giants got their 6-2 win just like the big club got its 6-2 win on. We saw Panda blast that 3 run dinger on the TV in concession area. Minor league ball is fun. Always something going on between innings — they even dragged out a porta potty onto the field in foul ground near third base for a promotion in between innings. We had a foul ball come down about 12 feet away from us across the aisle, same row as us. blade wouldn’t get outta the way so I couldn’t go after it… ;)

• willedav said, on May 24, 2014 at 6:57 am

Snarkk, I think the guy we couldn’t remember was Yorvit Torrealba. Did he play behind Benjie?

Jose Giants were involved in a cool rundown play when Visalia was making a rally and got some guys on. A runner strayed too far off 2b, and after a throw to ss was chased to 3rd where one guy already was standing and after a throw back to Giants guy runner on 3b took off and was gunned down at the plate to end inning.

Sad to see a DH at that level, and that subject (which should not be dignified by discussion) plus lost art of bunting also came up. As the guys mentioned, Giants best bunter was Zito, who had a classic one vs. Cards despite his long previous AL history. So it can be taught, and learned…attention Blanco (and others).

• DJLoo said, on May 24, 2014 at 7:17 am

Huff’s bunt before Renteria’s homer is my all time favorite.

• snarkk said, on May 24, 2014 at 9:27 am

Yep, that was the guy, Torrealba. He gutted the Giants a few times after they ditched him. I think he did backup Big Titty. Yeah, we all commented that the SJ Giants could teach the SF team how to operate the pickle play — well done. I’ll repeat, I really enjoyed watching the minor league scene again after a long absence. I’m glad to see people taking loads of kids, that’s how the love of the game gets passed along to the generations…

64. Nipper said, on May 24, 2014 at 7:53 am

Timmy ugly win!

• Nipper said, on May 24, 2014 at 7:54 am

No excuse for Pablo he should be hitting those right along. Excuses be damned!

65. Flavor said, on May 24, 2014 at 9:50 am

For the SJ Giants crew at last night’s game: Do they still have the “beer batter” and is that as an anticipated at bat as it sounds?

• snarkk said, on May 24, 2014 at 9:56 am

I didn’t see it, but we could have missed it while we were chowing down BBQ in the BBQ area…

• dirtnrocksnreno said, on May 24, 2014 at 10:31 am

I hit a game last year and remember that BBQ being pretty good.

66. blade3colorado said, on May 24, 2014 at 10:40 am

Yes, I really enjoyed myself last night . . . It was great to see WillieD and snarkk (don’t listen to snarkk about him catching foul balls, i.e., he would have had to taken out a fat guy that tipped the scales at 350-400 lbs. easily. Ha.). SJ Giants have a “tight” infield crew, e.g., run down play was text book, coupled with a nice double play they also made during the game. All of us had no clue who these guys were, but who knows? Maybe 1 or 2 make it to the big club in SF.

General admission tickets are $12 and I think what snarkk said summarizes the experience, “These seats we have would go for $150 at the Phone Park.”

67. salty said, on May 24, 2014 at 2:05 pm

I would have thought snarrk knew of Delfino, the Cal grad. He’s hitting over .300 in a pretty uninspiring lineup.

Stratton still might make it , though he should be torching A ball and the closer has some good numbers. But when a 31 yr old Minocozzi is the star hitter….not good.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 494 other followers