A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on June 27, 2010

1. delmardennis said, on June 27, 2010 at 9:27 am

I voted for Urban based of the sheer fact that he has the “Unicorn Hour” with Zito.
    ‘Nuff said.

2. bigflavor said, on June 27, 2010 at 11:40 am

i voted Marty Lurie. He’s never said one interesting thing and as Cal said on the last thread, all he does is agree with everyone. His topics are boring and he’s wrong all the time (factually). I’ve almost called up a couple of times to call him out on dumbass, inaccurate comments but I can’t call those shows, they’re just too stupid.

3. mrmrbill said, on June 27, 2010 at 5:25 pm

After the Sat. post-game w/Kruk/Kuip, Miller, Flemming, another postgame show came on … who is that one?

4. zumarust said, on June 27, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Radnich’s show is a mess. The whole show is about him, and he ain’t interesting.

5. twinfan said, on June 27, 2010 at 11:24 pm

I never listen to KNBR anymore. Haven’t for years except for the game itself.

6. zumarust said, on June 28, 2010 at 12:02 am

Barbieri has never been all that good, but he’s even worse these days. He sounds tired and somewhat bitter. You can tell he knows that Tolbert is the far more popular half of The Razor and Mr. T, and that Tom could easily do the show by himself and the ratings wouldn’t suffer a bit, and might even improve.
    Fitzgerald doesn’t need Brooks, either.
    And the morning show is pretty hopeless, other than the guest appearances.

7. eddacker415 said, on June 28, 2010 at 9:44 am

I don’t listen much, but when I have most of those shows seem like 10 minutes of useful or interesting talk squeezed into an hour.

8. snarkk said, on June 28, 2010 at 1:25 pm

I said 3-3 on this homestand, looks like lots of work now to get to that. When SF plays a quality team, you can see we’re in tough, even at home. This upcoming long roadie looks foreboding. Somebody needs to catch fire at the plate. Panda needs to sit a coupla games, but I think the soph slump has set in for the duration of the season. He’s way too big for his height, he’s simply got to drop some weight somehow…