A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

3 Games That Will Determine the Outcome of the Season

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on September 24, 2010

Is it possible to get more geeked for this series? Timmy vs “The Poor Man’s Ubaldo” tonight. I love watching Chacin pitch, this is going to be a great match up. Zitman on Sat and for some unknown reason the Rockies hitters flail against him. Then Cain on Sunday.

The pitching staff continues to hurl at a record pace in September but there’s reason for concern right now. The rockies are losing but they aren’t having any trouble hitting the ball. I’m certain that our “HR or bust” mentality will continue in Colorado. We can’t panic if they put up runs just go out and match any crooked numbers they might put up.

I’ve got no feel on how this series plays out. The only thing that would be devastating would be getting swept but I just can’t see that with Timmy and Cain going. We are in control of everything, especially with 6 easy ones to end the season. At home. Magic number is 10……

1. Macdog said, on September 24, 2010 at 9:47 pm

That reliever was horrible. Where’s Rawly Eastwick when you need him?

2. Michael said, on September 24, 2010 at 9:49 pm

102, 102, 103. Guess who K’ed Gonzales?

3. zumarust said, on September 24, 2010 at 9:49 pm

So the Dusty brings in the guy who can throw 103 MPH after the lead is already squandered. Whatever.

4. Unca Chuck said, on September 24, 2010 at 9:49 pm

Jeeesus,

Chapman threw 3 fastballs to Gonzalez.

101, 102, and 103. Have a seat, A Gone.

Pdads leading, top of the 8th.

5. zumarust said, on September 24, 2010 at 9:52 pm

“the Dusty”? Typo on my part.

6. zumarust said, on September 24, 2010 at 10:05 pm

It’s Sid Finch!

7. Michael said, on September 24, 2010 at 10:05 pm

Always a hair late, aren’t ya Chuckles?

8. Unca Chuck said, on September 24, 2010 at 10:27 pm

Hey, at least I got hair . . .

• Michael said, on September 24, 2010 at 10:37 pm

Where do you get the fucking idea that I don’t? If that’s a cancer shot, you are so fucking out..

9. Michael said, on September 24, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Front runners:
    FatHead
    SanDog
    Chuckles
    MacDog
    Craig
    3Bagger
    Swick

Exciting, should go right to the wire. FatHead and SanDog ould need a tie breaker. Email me with your pick for team HR total.

10. Michael said, on September 24, 2010 at 10:40 pm

It falls out temporarily with chemo. It grows back ,you dumb cocksucker.

11. Michael said, on September 24, 2010 at 10:55 pm

I forgive you, Chucklefuck. You’re not malicious, you just don’t think.
    BTW, my cousin Brad, Hal’s son who took care of him, has his own health problems-a couple heart attacks, adult diabetes, walks with braces. The poor fucker fell this morning, shattered a hip and his elbow.. he’s in ICU now, after surgery..

12. unca_chuck said, on September 25, 2010 at 12:04 am

Shit, Miike. I’d hope you’d gimme a litttle more credit than that.

It’s a joke.

And I’m hardly ever accused of thinking . . .

13. unca_chuck said, on September 25, 2010 at 12:09 am

I don’t profess to know (nor care about) the state of your hair, Mike.

Just a flip comment to yer snarkky remark

14. TedSpe said, on September 25, 2010 at 1:30 am

?

15. Sierra Nevada said, on September 25, 2010 at 7:07 am

Lincecum rubbing the ball down, noticing a it doesn’t feel right. “f– juiced ball b—t”. This needs to get play, and major sports news outlets need to pick it up and talk it up:

This is either some awesome pitching gamesmanship, or it is the beginning of the end for those unbelievable September numbers for the Rockies at Coors.