A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

3-0

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on August 14, 2011

That core was about what I thought we’d have to do to win the game.  I’m tired of rooting for runs. Just get 1 or 2 and we’re going to usually be good to go. The solo HR streak is intake. I love it. Gotta run, I’ll catch you guys later today………

1. twinfan1 said, on August 14, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Nate didn’t have a HR since July 8, Cody had 1 in the last month. Maybe we shouldn’t put too much on any those HRs today..we need to be consistent doomers, you know.

2. Flavor said, on August 14, 2011 at 4:38 pm

I’d love to see the HR totals for the last month from Torres, Beltran, Nate, Cody and Rowand. There has to be some type of futility record for OF HR’s in there somewhere…….

3. twinfan1 said, on August 14, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Well, if there was ever a guy to deliver the goods on a request like that, it would have to be Loo. Personally, I can’t imagine searching for such a record in futility, but a lot of folks would dig it, I’m sure.

4. Flavor said, on August 14, 2011 at 6:25 pm

I haven’t looked it up I’m too busy with wavier wire transfers, releases, and a deadline deal to Edd that’s going to blow the league’s mind! (that is, if the deadline hasn’t passed yet, I forget the date)……..
    But I’m going to say that those collection of fools have hit 3! THREE!!!!!!!!! t-h-r-e-e homeruns between the 5 of them. Over a month, that’s some sick shit. And I’ve explored the possibility that it might be less than 3. The horror.

5. SanDawg said, on August 14, 2011 at 7:23 pm

It really smokes pole when bloggers use gay slurs…

6. PawlieKokonuts said, on August 14, 2011 at 7:24 pm

Went to Turning Stone Casino instead of Richmond Flying Squirrels @ Binghamton Mets.

No one’s hitting.

And don’t ask. About my own personal results. ONESPINJUSTONEMORESPINONEMOREJUSTONEMOREIMEANITREALLYTHISWILLBEITTHISNEXTFECKINGSPIN.

7. twinfan1 said, on August 14, 2011 at 7:30 pm

OK, OK. Until today, over the last month, Ross had 1, Nate 0, Torres 0,Beltran 0 with us,Rowand 2 ( both Phing ).So 3 it is. Panda had 6.

8. willieD said, on August 14, 2011 at 7:40 pm

I saw Nip’s post before I took off for work, and thought how did he scoop everyone on the LU?
    Turns out he also scooped the POTG (amongst other bashers today).
    My punchline was going to be “the oily boid…”

9. blade3colorado said, on August 14, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Must be bizarro night at Busch Stadium . . . Supposedly informed St. Louis baseball fans are doing the WAVE. I don’t think they got the memo 15 years ago.

10. TedSpe said, on August 14, 2011 at 9:25 pm

Goodnight, gentlemen…question mark

11. twinfan1 said, on August 14, 2011 at 10:25 pm

I’ve never found the Wave as objectionable as most. Never participated in one, but it’s never bothered me…
    looks sorta like it would be fun…
    Thank goodness Darren Clarke won the British, otherwise it was Keegan McSchwartzenheimer in the Majors. Raise ’em high for Darren..