A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

Dodgers Suck

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on September 9, 2011

Someone sent me this pic earlier in the season and I kept it for some reason. Anyway, here it is:

I’m going to the game tomorrow. Totally bummed to be missing Kershaw by a day, I’ve always wanted to see him pitch live. But hey, it’s the Dodgers and we hate them. I hope they somehow scratch a run off this dude tonight. He’s so freaking tough on us and this year I think it’s very possible he wins the CY this year. Pill plays tonight, right? How about two miracle bombs for him. OK, I’ll settle for one…….

1. snarkk said, on September 9, 2011 at 10:06 pm

I said Timmeh would have to throw a shutout to win it, and there it is, he allows just 1 run starting from a crippled dribble down third, and gets no decision. That crippled dribbler is what did it, so typical of this season. Giants offense is beyond description in futility. Yet I keep watching it — I’m a Giants fan, I can’t help myself. I assume giving up one run tonite is still an OK outing for Timmeh? Off to the scotch…

2. twinfan1 said, on September 9, 2011 at 10:09 pm

It was a great effort, I posted that. And predicted your trolliish entrance.

3. twinfan1 said, on September 9, 2011 at 10:11 pm

It’s a tag team !

4. snarkk said, on September 9, 2011 at 10:13 pm

You’re welcome. Timmeh showed up like the winner he is.
    Your ripping of him is what is trollish. Adios…

• twinfan1 said, on September 9, 2011 at 10:17 pm

I give him credit when it’s due. Like tonight. And criticize him when due, like his last two outings. I was delighted to see him do well, if he hadn’t he would be the only starter to buckle as you’ve predicted. That would be sad, having our CY Young winner crack while the others are dealin’…

5. EdGdsnInExile said, on September 9, 2011 at 11:02 pm

I only saw the game from 1-0 5th inning. Couple things: I thought Santiago’s wild pitch should’ve been Whitey’s passed ball unless he crossed him up. Whitey lazily tried to backhand it. By contrast, Barajas used his body. Also, I know he judged he didn’t have time to get up to throw to get Velez, but Kepp looked a little casual on his throw home. And I don’t know how many times he’s faced Guerra, but I question the first pitch swinging in that case. Ford’s steal was ballsy; just strength against strength. And Christian gave a Cy Young contender a nice battle; it was sad to see SF fans just sitting on their hands for it.

Belatedly, Flav, congrats on 500, and thanks for all your efforts here!

6. twinfan1 said, on September 9, 2011 at 11:03 pm

Wonder how the rotation would do if Tim and MadBum were down for the year instead of Fruckie and Posey?
    Those two would be the equivalent. Wilson and Dirty have already been cancelled out by Sandoval and Torres.
    Might be a tough go for Rags’ boys.

7. twinfan1 said, on September 9, 2011 at 11:06 pm

Hi Ed, and I plum forgot congrats to Joe..
    the astounding comeback begins tomorrow…

8. TedSpe said, on September 9, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Time for Bochy to do a little FULL METAL JACKET:

Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your bats. You will give your bats a girl’s name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol’ Mary-Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over! You’re married to this piece. This weapon of wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut! Prepare to mount!
    Mount!!! Port, hut! Pray!
    This is my bat. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My bat’s my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my bat is useless. Without my bat, I am useless. I must fire my bat true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my bat and myself are defenders of the Giants, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
    Order, hut!
    At ease! Good night, ladies (question mark)

9. FromThisSeat.com said, on September 12, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Kershaw is an ace of aces. That is for sure. Had the pleasure of seeing him pitch last season in Cincinnati. Oh, and I hate the Dodgers too.