A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

Lincecum is SOOOO Close…..

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on May 31, 2012

….to being a little better than Barry Zito.

In about an hour and a half, Kruk is going to do his show on KNBR and tell us all about *mechanics*, the absoluteness of *mechanics* and how Lincecum is THIS CLOSE to having it all fall into place. To me, that’s just another smoke screen. Lincecum’s start was average. He hit the showers with the team losing. He walked 5 guys. He had very little command all night long. And Goldshit toyed with him again banging yet another bomb off him.

And everyone thinks he’s *soooo close*? Hogwash.

I’ll give him one thing: he did seem to *battle* for once. But again, not having any command is another *Kruk-ism* that translates to his mechanics being all screwed up and that, according to Krukow, is the only thing wrong with him. So if he had no command last night, doesn’t that just mean he’s stuck with the same problems that have dogged him all year?

I’m not *putting the loss* on Lincecum as has been so easy to do in most of his other starts this year. We only scored 1 run, the loss is more on the offense than Tim. But I’m hardly falling into the trap that erroneously believes that he’s recaptured anything.

At this point, I honestly and truly would feel more confident with a Barry Zito start than a Tim Lincecum start. Maybe by a whisker. And when I say *confident* I really mean *diffident*. But don’t Zito’s pre-2012 starts feel a lot like Lincecum’s starts this year? It’s always the same formula: Everyone is playing tight–the team either doesn’t score any runs or they make mental mistakes. Lots of camera shots to the dugout where we see that pensive look on the faces of Bochy and Raggs. Krukow is busy churning out excuses a million a minute. And then it all ends with a loss.

So many of you will call me out for this thread saying I’m just writing it to create controversy but before you do that please refute what I wrote in the above paragraph. If you read it a few times you’ll get your *knowing dude head nod* going and realize that I’m right………

1. dirtnrocksnomo said, on May 31, 2012 at 6:33 am

Quickly googles “diffident”…..ah, oh, okay…..knowing dude nod.

2. blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 6:59 am

Why dispute facts? Anywho, you won’t get an argument from me . . . It’s fucking true what you wrote about Lincecum. I told everyone yesterday that “Goldshit” would rake against Timmy and he did. Couple that with what you wrote about his control, e.g., too many walks, we were lucky to be only a run down by the time he hit the showers and downed his “In N Out” double cheeseburger. 🙂

3. blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:00 am

Weatherproof games: None.

No rain on the limited Thursday schedule. Boston will see partly sunny skies and some breeziness with temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s. Denver will have plenty of sun, but should be slightly cooler, topping out at 70 degrees. Los Angeles will feature low clouds and a high approaching 80.

4. willieD said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:03 am

wow, wiffle ball from the last thread was most interesting. buddies of mine grew up in eichler tract homes on quiet streets (great for midnight 2 vs. 2 football too), so you could pitch from mid street, hit in front of the garage and aim for house across the street. We usually had enough guys, 3 or 4, to have a fielder, so hits weren’t a given. As a skinny little 120 lb HS kid, with a wiffle bat in my hands I was Willie Mac. I couldn’t do it, but couple guys had romo sliders and 12-6 curves.
    I’ve hated Celts for 45 yrs., but Rondo did all fans proud. 53 minutes, played entire game with 44 pts including two 3s in last 15 secs that almost spoiled Heat celebrations. Plus he took a whack to the head on a drive that was not called (replay it was obvious wade got him and knocked him to the floor) in critical situation late. Guy is beast.

5. Bozo said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:03 am

I’m thinking back to the end of Spring Training. I don’t remember the exact quote, but Timmy said something like ST wasn’t a big deal, once the season started he’d be on. I also seem to recall Bochy saying he didn’t like hearing that because you just can’t turn it on like a switch.
    Maybe when they had the pep talk the other day Boch let Tim know the season had started.

Last night there was one inning (4th or 5th?) where I thought Tim might implode again, but he didn’t. It still seems something is up and I don’t think it’s mechanics. I’m wondering now if he has a tell that the league has picked up on.

6. blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:25 am

Even GiantHead is adding Zito to his Flap team, which reminds me of that bar fly in the movie, The Birds . . .

‘It’s the end of the world.’ Thus sayeth the Lord God unto the mountains and the hills, and the rivers and the valleys. Behold I, even I shall bring a sword upon ya. And I will devastate your high places. Ezekiel, chapter six.”

• gianthead said, on May 31, 2012 at 9:07 am

Go Barry!!! Looking for a cheapie…I crawled past Flav again and now all the way to 9th!!!

7. Nipper said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:30 am

Timmy is coming back. Enough said.

• Del Mar Dennis said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:50 am

This isn’t a George A. Romero flick. When you die here you stay dead.

• blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:53 am

lqtm. Good one DMD. By the by, I was in 1st place last night, but everyone blinked and didn’t see it. 🙂

• Nipper said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:59 am

Where’s Twin?

8. willieD said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:40 am

TL did throw barely half his pitches for strikes, and as blade predicted Golds took him deep right after SF tied it. Plus, I was listening to miller in 1st when he said TL left a fastball over the plate that golds hit a long one just foul to RF, which is pretty rare at ATT.
    Not having romo available brings up what I think could be SF downfall–if z and tl aren’t more than 5 inning guys, then eventually pen will be taxed, and the back end loux and edlefsen is less skilled than Mota. I’d agree with Snarkk from last night, and was surprised edlefsen was even warming up yet alone in there late in a one run game.
    Parra is an excellent fielder and saved Kennedy some runs last night, not sure why this guy is on the bench for kubel—plus hernandez might be their best closer.

• blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:52 am

Yeah willieD, I can’t figure out what the hell Gibson is doing with regard to Parra. I would add his ass to one of my FL teams, but it’s too hard to keep track of whether he is starting or not. He had a great on base percentage in the minors and made progress last year in the MLB. It makes no sense to me why they signed Kubel this season. For whatever reason, he is in Gibson’s doghouse.

• gianthead said, on May 31, 2012 at 9:10 am

I have stashed Parra in a couple leagues, but cant start him. ANd he has 10 steals without playing much in the last 2-3 weeks…

9. Irish Kevin said, on May 31, 2012 at 8:04 am

Well, I am not worried about Timmy. so he is having a bad year. In Randy Johnsons’s carreer he never had a bad year, how about Nolan Ryan?? When you win two Cy’s in a row the spot light is bright and the over analyzing will follow Tim into next year. No big deal to me. Granted he struggled, but he pitched into the 7th inning. If he had not won the awards would we all be bitching and moaning about him?? I don’t think so.

• chipower9 said, on May 31, 2012 at 8:47 am

Craig – I won’t disagree with much of what you say about Tim, but I agree with IrishK. I am not worried about Tim (as long as the rotation continues to perform as it has…and that means that we continue to get quality starts out of Zito…only time will tell, there).

And the Clown makes a good point “I’m wondering now if he has a tell that the league has picked up on.” It is obvious that hitters are more in tune to what Timmy “may” throw. He just does not seem to have the ability to keep hitters “off balance.” So, I think it is probably a combo of some mechanical issues (with a wind-up as convoluted as Tim’s – how can you not have occasional mechanical issues), lack of confidence, and an inability to keep hitters off balance (and that could go back to John’s comment – maybe he is doing something to provide insight as to the pitch that is coming).

I’ll take that start (7 IP and one ER) any day from a starter. Where you want to see improvement is in the strike to ball ratio (last night 112 pitches, 63 for strikes). One of his walks was an intentional one. Overall…a good start. The key to me was the inning (cannot recall the exact inning)…runners on 1st and 2nd, one out, and Melky and Posey K back-to-back (team 1-6 with RISP).

Most important – they took the series. Giants have now won or split the last 7 or 8 (two of those were on the road against teams that have given us fits). Kemp’s hammy is acting up again…Bums cupcake schedule goes away in June (they finally play a road-heavy schedule).

Will echo an earlier post…in that my concern is hopefully Romo’s issue is not serious, and that the rotation can continue to pump out quality starts (bullpen is not as strong as it once was). Overall – no reason to panic right now.

10. Alleykat said, on May 31, 2012 at 8:29 am

Some players just “Own” a pitcher.Goldshit is the one for Timmeh. He could be hitting at the Mendoza line but when he faces Timmy he’s Babe Ruth.4 th career homer off him last night.

11. Flavor said, on May 31, 2012 at 8:44 am

Tough day for BTS. Very few games to choose from. Ortiz hammers Scherzer but that’s the wise guy pick, IMO. He’ll probably just walk him.
    I might just choose 1 guy. I like Lowrie vs Guthrie. Only 1-5 off him but I like me some Cardinal in leaner times.

• gianthead said, on May 31, 2012 at 9:01 am

I am going with the obvious Ortiz!

• Macdog said, on May 31, 2012 at 9:44 am

6-8 career vs. Scherzer, I’m sold on Big Papi! Taking any of those ‘Stros vs. Guthrie isn’t a bad choice, either.

12. gianthead said, on May 31, 2012 at 9:00 am

Flav..I did not jinx Melky!

13. willieD said, on May 31, 2012 at 9:07 am

I’d rather kick LA’s ass straight up no excuses–hard to take any solace in kemp’s injuries. He’s as close to a legit 5 tool guy as I’ve seen in a long time. Leg muscle pulls for CFs aren’t good.
    Same for the Rox–after what Tulo went through when he was here, this guy must really be hurt to say he might have to go on DL. I have zero respect for tracy or their FO (scutaro leads off, fowler hits 8th, and the moyer experiment was ridiculous) but when a guy with his skills can’t play the game he loves without constant pain, that’s f-ed up. These are the guys you come out to watch, not Jerry Sands or a replacment player like whitey.

• chipower9 said, on May 31, 2012 at 9:32 am

I get that, WD, but it most likely translates to a better situation for the G-men. I’m not saying I wish ill will on anyone (players, etc.)…just saying that with Kemp out of the Bum’s line-up, it’s a good thing for the Giants when we play them head-to-head.

• twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 10:05 am

It’s fine if Kemp’s out. Take Ethier with you,Matt… and see if Kershaw wants a break..

• Nipper said, on May 31, 2012 at 11:15 am

Now, now wishing ill on the poor Dodgers is below the exalted standards of the Flap!

14. twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 9:56 am

He threw two 93 MPH fastballs to Upton in the first- and never hit 93 again. As the game wore on there were more and more 89s. Goldschmidt hit an 83 MPH change, which is more like a shitty fastball than a change when Tim is throwing 89 MPH fastballs. Krukow said it wasn’t a hanger- but it has to better than “not a hanger” when it’s looking like a substandard Zito fastball…
    Well, with Belt still struggling, Huff and Pill pathetic, where are we to find a first baseman? Why, down on the farm,

of course. Just waiting for another shot- and I’m sure you all know this- is the original Ort-Rod, the template for the Bowker- Todd Linden..(he’s mostly played 1B this year)..

• chipower9 said, on May 31, 2012 at 10:20 am

Ouch (Linden)…give me about another 400 ABs of Belt with the occasional Pill or Huff…TYVM.

• blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 10:49 am

I’m with you Chi . . . Almost sounded like medication:

Doctor: I want you to take 400 ABs of this medication, with this “Pill” weekly. Oh, and get some exercise, i.e., I want to see you do some cardio where you “Huff” and Puff. Chop chop . . . get to it.

Patient: Thank you very much (TYVM).

• Nipper said, on May 31, 2012 at 11:13 am

Chi is ready to take a Pill!

• chipower9 said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I’ll take it (a Pill) over Todd Fucking Linden…

15. dirtnrocksnomo said, on May 31, 2012 at 10:48 am

How about the Warriors getting ol lucky number 7 in the lottery yesterday. The NBA and Stern are so predictable with this act.

* League takes control of Hornets and sells them to an owner who…bingo get the first pick.
    * Warriors get sold, The Logo comes on board in a consulting role, noise about a new arena in SF…Yahtzee, Keep that # 7 pick.
    * Don’t forget about Mike. Man he was good. Here you go, #2 for you.

• blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 11:00 am

The only good news from this BS is that the Warriors *stayed* at No. 7, meaning they get to keep their pick instead of having to trade it to Utah, which they would have had to do if they had 8 or worse. Regardless, this frickin’ lottery shit is a fix in my opinion. Too many “coincidences” have occurred over the years in the lottery, and especially trades, where LA, New York, or Boston ALWAYS BENEFIT. A farce . . .

• Nipper said, on May 31, 2012 at 11:10 am

Now blade……you’re being just another prejudiced blogger. Get back to my position of pure reasonableness and cogent thinking!

• blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 11:15 am

WTF was I thinking???? Again, thank you Nip for bringing me back to my senses. It’s a wonder what Twin, Chuck and I would do without you.

🙂

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on May 31, 2012 at 11:18 am

I’ve never understood why it isn’t just straight up ordering according to record. Isn’t that how NFL and MLB do it?

• blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 11:32 am

Yeah Dirt – at least to the best of my knowledge, only exception being is if the team trades away their pick or is penalized (NFL). I love basketball, perhaps, not as much as willieD . . . I know that is his sport. I keep up with the players (I’ve won both BB FL leagues I’ve been in), but the NBA and especially, the Warriors, make it so hard for me to root for them.

Anyone else read the Mercury article about the Warriors draft? They are talking about having numerous options with this 7 pick, including the possibility of obtaining Josh Smith. Now that would be astonishing. Smith can do everything on the court, including dish out assists. If they get him, the Warriors are relevant again.

• chipower9 said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:41 pm

“Pure reasonableness and cogent thinking”…this coming from someone who trumpets the DH…

• gianthead said, on May 31, 2012 at 1:20 pm

dirt, the nba draft is not straight up because as we had seen this year, teams intentionally tank games…they need to instiute a loser playoff…so you weould have to win the playoff to get the overall #1 pick. and then the rest of the lottery picks will be determined by how they played in the loser playoffs…

16. zumie said, on May 31, 2012 at 11:39 am

It takes some creative blogging not to be encouraged by Lincecum’s performance last night.

17. SanDawg said, on May 31, 2012 at 11:44 am

No way in hell do I have more confidence in Zito than I do in Tim. I thought last night WAS a positive step. 1 earned run in 7 innings? That works for me. Yes, its frustrating that Goldmember keeps hitting bombs off him, but I’m happy with what Tim did last night.

• chipower9 said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:43 pm

I’m with you on that one, Dawg.

18. blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Slice it or dice it anyway you want. The problem is the fastball, as Twin mentioned in an earlier post. The velocity keeps going down. From an average of 92.2 in 2011 (and max of 96.6) to an average of 90.1 and max of 93.7 this year, it’s unequivocal that he has lost speed on his fastball. Couple that with issues regarding his control, as he’s walking a career-high 4.89 per 9 innings.

In his favor, lots of underlying numbers – his BABIP, LOB% and xFIP – do suggest luck hasn’t been on his side. Regardless, five straight starts of giving up at least four earned runs before yesterday’s one-earned-run performance (in which he still allowed five walks . . . yes, one intentional), shouldn’t give too many fans a warm fuzzy feeling that Timmy is back.

• zumie said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:12 pm

The last few starts, Tim has given his team a chance to win, which is the ultimate goal of a starting pitcher. He may never be as dominant again. I think most Giants fans get that. If BF wants to keep pounding away on that point, it seems like over-kill. Tim has been improving in his last few starts.

• zumie said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:14 pm

And the whole bogus Lincecum vs. Zito thing. There couldn’t be a more bogus made-up thing on a blog.

19. twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Only the Menace, in his latest schtick, *really* believes in Zito more than Tim. I think last night was encouraging if Tim is working toward what he should be working toward- relying on finesse. If he thinks he can be a power pitcher anymore, that would not be a good sign. IMO.

20. zumie said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:39 pm

One of the pivotal moments last night was Theriot’s failure to bunt two runners over. Runners on second and third would have put more pressure on the pitcher, and maybe Melky’s and Buster’s ABs would have played out differently. Certainly, Melky’s approach may have been different, in just looking sac-fly or whatever.

21. dirtnrocksnomo said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Isn’t it lack of location that is really Lincecum’s problem? I get that the velocity drop negates the changeup but its the pitches up and over the plate that are doing him in. Maybe he would be better off dropping the changeup altogether and going with just the fastball (4 and 2 seams), curveball and split.

• zumie said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Yeah, his off-speed pitch to Goldschmidt was supposed to be low and outside, according to Buster’s target, and the pitch ended up low and over the middle of the plate, and Goldschmidt golfed it out.
      The thing about the Goldschmidt problems, is that it’s not always the same pitch that’s getting hammered. The homer before that was off a high fastball.
      Last night they were trying to be careful with Goldschmidt, but Tim missed the target badly on that pitch.

22. chipower9 said, on May 31, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I think there is some validity there, Dirt (location). As I mentioned earlier, I think it is probably a combination of things…some mechanical, some lack of confidence, and also command (inability to spot his pitches). There are many pitchers who do not have light-out velocity who are very effective pitchers…can Timmy be that guy…time will tell.

I agree with Michael in that if Timmy thinks he can be a dominant power pitcher again, he is probably fooling himself.

And to sum up, I agree with Zumie (and others) that he is moving in the right direction. And as SanDawg said…I’ll take 7 innings of 1 ER any day from any one of my starters.

23. twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I had just a day or two ago remarked about the improvement from Edlefsen. Last night’s two runs were killer, it took the bat out of Burriss’ hands…OK, waiting to hear the collective thud as bodies hit the floor- the sac bunt, the sac bunt. Geez..

24. unca_chuck said, on May 31, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Well, Edlefson got a lot of grounders, some just got through.

It sure seems like when Timmy’s trying to speed things up, he invariably throws it up and in to a right hander.

This could be a turning point or it could be a blip on the radar to more sliding around. Thing is, Timmy’s walking guys at a rate unheard of for him.

• twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 3:46 pm

They were bullets,not the 4 hoppers where it can be said he got unlucky. They raked the dude.

25. unca_chuck said, on May 31, 2012 at 3:36 pm

I mean, it used to be 1st inning fuckups, then it was 4th inning fuckups. Last fuckup was the 6th inning. Yesterday it didn’t really happen. It’s progress . . . He battled . . . . . But he sure don’t look right.

• TedSpe said, on May 31, 2012 at 4:02 pm

I’m telling you, doctor, it’s not Tim.There’s no emotion. None. Just the pretense of it. The words, the gesture, the tone of voice, everything else is the same, but not the feeling

26. twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Well, there was that look alike, the earthquake weather, Tim fought it but was overcome by sleep…
    tim

• zumie said, on May 31, 2012 at 4:11 pm

And in a coincidence, an author named Tim Powers wrote a novel called “Earthquake Weather.”

• James said, on May 31, 2012 at 4:33 pm

I believe Mr. Siegel is the autuer here.

27. zumie said, on May 31, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Ridiculously light schedule tonight, but the Dodger game is of high interest for us obviously. The wheels have gotten shakey on the Dodger-mobile. We’ll see how they handle the adversity.

28. twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Some of it is not timely now, but “Baseball as Therapy” was one of the most successful Room B posts ever. Everyone had wonderful thoughts and memories. I’m going to re-post it without comments, unedited, and please tell us again why baseball is important in your life. I just wrote my reluctant love about it and of Mazeroski’s HR that I recalled as I slipped into the arms of Morpheus…

• TedSpe said, on May 31, 2012 at 5:13 pm

as I slipped into the arms of Morpheus…
      ——————-
      Curiously, the first time I heard that term it was from Leo Gorcey in a Bowery Boys movie when I was about 9 or 10. I remember having to go look up what the hell it meant

• twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Maz, Mom, the arms of Morpheus- I’m pulling out the heavy artillery. Geez, if I didn’t sing like William Bendix, I’d be in.

• TedSpe said, on May 31, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Well, at least William Bendix played Babe Ruth in the biopic

29. twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 5:33 pm

As you know, Bendix was an accomplished character actor. But it was tough if you saw him first “The Life of Riley”. I expected him to fumble the reins or trip over the first base bag..

• TedSpe said, on May 31, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I can imagine

• Bozo said, on May 31, 2012 at 6:03 pm

He was great in Kill the Umpire.

30. twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 6:54 pm

Ted, Bozo.. why don’t you share some baseball or life memories over on B?

• Bozo said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:54 pm

I will tomorrow twin. I’m headed for a pillow right now.
      Cheers.

31. Wilcojoe said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Flav loves Jed Lowrie being a Stanford alum and all…He could be a Giant by the end of July…You heard it here first.

• blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Not a bad call Wilco, as the ‘stros will also be getting rid of a couple of other pieces too, e.g., first baseman/outfielder, Carlos Lee.

• Wilcojoe said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Lee may even be the most likely since he’s finally in the last year of the horrible contract…He’s actually played very well at first base and if Belt continues to struggle, this could be a no-brainer…The Giants may have to overpay a bit for Lowrie, but since I don’t truse anyone on our farm, I say give them their pick sans Brown or Panic….Belt (UT), Kieshnick (Texas Tech) and Bochy for Lowrie and Lee?

• Wilcojoe said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:33 pm

I should have said Belt or Kieshnick not both…Again only do I make this move if Belt continues to struggle.

• Flavor said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I would fucking LOVE this. I’ve wanted them to get Lowrie for a while and was bummed when Houston did. But you’re right, it’s definitely a possibility at the break. Dude can rake, his problem is health. Not normal health, he gets sick/hurt with weird shit. I’d call him a pussy except it’s rarely normal enough to pin it on him being a pussy. Plus, he’s a Cardinal and I love me lots o’ Cardinal…..

32. Flavor said, on May 31, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Wilco—based on the fact that the right side of our infield is gagging and choking on copious amounts of cum right now I’d do the deal you’re throwing out there. Brown or Panic + Belt. Lee can still hit a little, certainly more than the shit we trot out at first these days, and Lowrie can play everywhere plus he’s from The Farm.
    If you’re trying to win now you have to give up something to get something. You aren’t getting Lee and Lowrie for Keishnick, Linden and a bunch of shit…..
    Actually, if he can prove his arm is healthy I’d go Belt and Surkamp……Not sure how he’s doing on his recovery…..

33. Wilcojoe said, on May 31, 2012 at 8:00 pm

You would instantly fill in your two biggest black holes (insert rim shot)…Plus it makes sense for the ‘Stros…One of those rare trades where both teams could win.

• blade3colorado said, on May 31, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Also, the Astros would likely pay part of Lee’s salary. I have Lee on my Flap team and he is raking, except for HRs being a bit down this year.

• twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 8:32 pm

So no one thinks the Astros would want Crawford? The Giants aren’t giving up Panik *or* Brown yet and they wouldn’t trade for Lowrie except to play SS. Lee is 36 and a FA. Not worth a lot, a mid level prospect. So if Belt goes, it’s (in essence) Belt for Lowrie, Lee for Crawford or a AA pitcher like Bochy. I think Lowrie is being over valued.
      They got him and a crappy relief pitcher for a pretty good 27 YO relief pitcher(who is now in the minors ) is all, no top prospect.. Giants would not give up a top prospect for him and not Belt unless they’ve given up on him. Astros would do any of these of these deals. IMO.

34. Flavor said, on May 31, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Alright Twinner, I’ll bite. And who among us can ignore a *baseball as therapy* post? >>>>>
    See you there…….

• twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Geez, it’s about time. I was ready to take it down again..

35. twinfan1 said, on May 31, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Two great posts from Zumie and Craig in Room B. Night all..