Belt Blasts Off! (thanks to Big Flavor)

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on June 13, 2012

Sorry it took me so long to get around to sending Belt some of my special mojo. Last night’s call conjured up my *A’s 6 Giants 0* prediction from 2008……

Hopefully that bomb is enough to bump him into 3rd place in the all star voting. Hit 2 or 3 of those bad boys and he’ll relegate Votto to the bench. 🙂

Since I’m hot right now, I’ll say Cain pitches a no hitter tonight. Why not?

Today is post 768 for those of you keeping score at home.

Ok, gotta bounce………

1. twinfan1 said, on June 13, 2012 at 11:00 pm

Hi Stix.
    Night all.

2. Bozo said, on June 13, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Me too Twin.
    Go Giants, Go Cain, Go Flav, Go Mickey!
    Perfecto – Now that’s what I’m talking about.

3. zumie said, on June 13, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Interesting to compare to J. Sanchez’s game. Both had a great play in the outfield, and both had a tricky play at thirdbase. In Sanchez’s game, Uribe made the decision to go for the do-or-die short-hop, and it didn’t work out; and Arias chose to back up on his play. I thought his play was going to be closer than that, but it turns out he threw him out with plenty to spare. Congrats to the Cainer. Everybody wanted it so bad for him. Everybody appreciates all this guy has done for the Giants over the years, and the steady presence he’s been for the team, and he’s basically still a young player.
    And nice call, BF! There’s just something special about the Flap. From the time you started this blog, it just seems like it’s something meant to be, and it coincides with so much success from the Giants. All these longtime Giants fans from around the world needed a place to come together and share their experiences and these good times.

4. twinfan1 said, on June 14, 2012 at 6:27 am

“Since I’m hot right now, I’ll say Cain pitches a no hitter tonight. Why not?”

5. eddacker said, on June 15, 2012 at 1:32 am

Mofo, I just watched the biest game ever.
    yee haawww