A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

My Angel

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on February 21, 2013

MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

1. snarkk said, on February 21, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Precious.
    No wonder you’re a proud papa.
    May she be happy and healthy all of your life, and beyond.

And Happy Bday to you, BF
    Appropos of your efforts this afternoon, here’s a Chinese proverb:

“If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap.
    If you want happiness for a day, go fishing.
    If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune.
    If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody…”

• Flavor said, on February 21, 2013 at 9:29 pm

Thanks Tom. I’ve had a weird ass day from start to finish. This post is a perfect way to end it.

2. TedSpe said, on February 21, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Uhm…I know fathers often call their daughters “angels”–but have you noticed–as beautiful and charming as she is…she actually has wings…?
    (gay-ass-smiley-face)

Happy Birthday to the both of youse

3. twinfan1 said, on February 21, 2013 at 10:29 pm

I’m home.
    Thank you to all. Happy Birthday, Craig, Kiss your Angel for me.. talk tomorrow.

4. twinfan1 said, on February 22, 2013 at 4:57 am

Sent this to Craig
    “Craig,
    Happy birthday. Speech goes in and out. Motor skills too. Tabby (our doctor friend) took me to ER. I waited for her, I couldn’t go to ER until she got here with someone for Merna. Might have to go to hosp again today. Might be TIAs or radiation swelling from seeds, not seizure. I posted on your blog because it started there and I was scared until Tabitha got here. You guys were my back up. You really came through, Craig.
    I don’t know what happens next. Thank you, my friend
    Michael
    PS Tabby took Merna to a friend. Paramedics came after we all left. Would taken them to ER with Merna if Tabby hadn’t gotten here. It was getting bad. I had no speech then. Arm was flapping like a wing.
    (This me took 1/2 hour to write.)
    First game!

5. twinfan1 said, on February 22, 2013 at 5:24 am

Snarkk-thanks.
    And all of you..
    . I might have to go back to hosp, unlike other seizures, this keeps happening. They kept pounding dex in me so I’m awake. Tabby is sleeping with Merna and Mickey tonight. They look so peaceful.
    Again, thanks my friends.
    Shit, there goes my VORP..

6. gianthead said, on February 22, 2013 at 6:57 am

Who is Angel of the year? Mike Trout or your daughter Flav???

7. chipower9 said, on February 22, 2013 at 8:09 am

Awesome, Flavor. I think it is really cool what a proud papa you are…I can relate…my daughter and I have a wonderful relationship, and I would not trade it for the world (the fact that she is hard core baseball and Giants makes it even that much more special). I am happy that you have someone (your daughter) who brings you so much joy.

8. Alleykat said, on February 22, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Craig..Your daughter is so adourable in her angel outfit,she reminds me of my own daughter Callie, who loved to dress up.Once when were at Disneyland toward the end of the night, my wife and I bought her a Tinker Bell outfit and she changed in the dressing room and wore it the rest of the night in the park,everybody got a kick out of it,it was a special Kodak moment that she are I will never forget.

• Flavor said, on February 23, 2013 at 5:48 am

thanks for sharing that.

9. pawliekokonuts said, on February 22, 2013 at 9:11 pm

yikes…I missed a lot yesterday…we have much to be grateful for…

• tedspe said, on February 22, 2013 at 10:15 pm