A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

We Watch a Rally Video, We Score We Win

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on April 23, 2013

Well his shoulders weren’t slumping as he rounded first base and made a detour to the pitchers mound. And it’s a good thing they weren’t, he had to square up when Pablo blasted into him with a “Carlos Quentin* greeting. There are few things dumber than basedball walk-off celebrations. I wonder how Kendrys Morales celebrates a walk-off now? I’m guessing he’s toned it down a bit. The worst part about them is that most of the guys go half-way. They’re sorta trying to do it in a restrained way but all that does is make it look awkward and when you’re doing something awkwardly there’s a good chance you’re going to hurt yourself. Anything that involves tackling someone or jumping into the air and making contact with another onrushing human is not something you want to see.

But aside from the risky-bash into each other-bullshit, it sure was great to see that huge smile on Belt’s face after he won the game for his team. And he did it against a lefty.  Apparently, all that attention he got from Bochy in the cage yesterday paid off. 🙂 BamBam must be worrying about job security this morning.

Between Voggy guttin’ out 7 innings, Posey blasting another bomb, the rally-video, Torres scoring the winning run (again), Belt driving it in and Ted predicting it, I’d say that last night’s win was as sweet as they come.

1. dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 23, 2013 at 6:49 am

That was interesting to read about Bochy getting in the cage with Belt yesterday. I suppose Bam Bam can always fall back on that Netherlands national team coaching gig. I read over at the Merc that Belt doesn’t even have 700 ABs at the MLB level yet. I think Snarkk has mentioned something similar in the past. It sure seems like the drama has gone on for a million ABs. It was great to see Bochy show confidence in him last night and also have him come through for the win.

2. Alleykat said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:05 am

Boch flat out told Belt, don’t have so many body movement parts up at the plate.Paid off last night.Less movement,great AB!!
    That same talk would have never worked with the gamer..

• twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:11 am

Bruce was pretty adamant- no more waggin’ that wienie…

3. twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:09 am

Before the session with Bochy Belt brought up what most slumping hittersface- too much advice. And he went further than most guys do- he said he has be careful that he listens to people who know what they’re talking about. Now I don’t think for a minute that he was referring to Meulens, but that and some other comments he’s made during the swing hole kerfuffle demonstrate why he rubs some the wrong way. But what he said points up a real problem, too much damn advice can make matters worse. Bochy’s session might have been the smartest thing Bruce has done is the rocky relationship with Belt- he showed confidence in the guy, he broke down a visable issue with Belt’s mechanics of late, and he kept Bam Bam in the loop ( Meulens was in on the session as well,) So from here on out, I think we can expect a 35 HR 120 RBI future HOFer… well, how about 25-90? Well, give me my 20-80- Niekro, Ort-Rod, Ishikawa- they’re all relying on Brandon to do it for me, do it for them, do it for the team, do it for America…

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:40 am

Belt seems to really crave Bochy’s approval. Or maybe it is just approval generally. Regardless, I agree with you on Bochy’s making one of his best moves for their on going dynamic.

4. eddacker said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:23 am

before the game snarkk asked blade to ask the pope (blade is in rome) for a blessing for belst’s bat

• blade3colorado said, on April 23, 2013 at 12:15 pm

The Pope was busy Ed. Can you believe that shit? I travel around the world to meet the Holy See and the (*&%$#@ is busy? WTF?

5. PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:48 am

What’s the bipolar opposite of a hangover? Because that’s how I’m feeling this morning. Sweet after-effects of the sweetest of wins last night.

• blade3colorado said, on April 23, 2013 at 12:16 pm

That happened to me once. Once!

6. chipower9 said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:53 am

Bruce Bochy…Giraffe Whisperer.

Great game. Come-from-behind wins are becoming commonplace. I remember a few years back if the Giants spotted a team 3-4 runs, you could kiss that game good-bye. Great to see them having confidence to come back and take games…even late.

Posey is looking more dialed-in all the time (his double last night would have been a HR in most yards), and Andres continues to be the guy who regularly gets on to score the winning run.

Big props to Vogey for hanging tough for 7 strong and keeping the team within striking range.

Hoping Matty can put together a good outing and keep the NL West dominance (9-1) alive.

• blade3colorado said, on April 23, 2013 at 12:18 pm

LOL – Giraffe Whisperer. I forgot the name of the show, but they got some guy on one of the animal cable channels (a Mexican) that talks to dogs and heals their psychological and emotional problems. Actually, the owners he helps mostly.

7. chipower9 said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:14 am

Missed yesterday’s later thread (was at my agility class training the dog). Awesome video from Finnerty’s (celebration) and the Mac and Pawlie video interviewing the bead woman. Great stuff.

• Alleykat said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:23 am

So Chi do you need the extra agility for walking the dog while you have a beer in the other hand?

• chipower9 said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:44 am

Ha! Agility is the name of the sport. But, there have been times on course when I wish I had a beer!

That might be a fun twist on the sport. Not only a timed run with your dog on the course, but you also have to consume one 12 ounce beer during your run, too.

8. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:15 am

Was it the BP with Boch or that they had him hitting ninth in the order? Just kidding.

9. Nipper said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:29 am

Hitting is so hard to do.

10. twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:57 am

This was a satisfying game on so many levels- Posey, the LF platoon continung to get better and better, Mijares/Machi, Mudbug’s sacrifice, Vogie gutting out 7 innings, Pablo the Ribbie Machine, Quiroz the PH Machine 😉 a 1-pitch win for Romo, and of course the walk-off from Belt- driving in, as Craig noted, who else? Vungo… just as sweet a win as it gets..

• James said, on April 23, 2013 at 11:57 am

And after enduring a losing streak at ATT that had reached 4 games, Mr’s. James and I deserved to stand and cheer.

• twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 12:14 pm

11. chipower9 said, on April 23, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Just saw that Richie Havens passed yesterday. RIP.

• PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Yeah, I liked him. Emanated warmth and peacefulness. In 1978 he was at a Syracuse University event for album cover art. I made a drunken, sloppy fool of myself, grabbing all the free wine at the artists’ reception. Never forgot how tolerant and forgiving he was of an asshole (me).

• blade3colorado said, on April 23, 2013 at 1:44 pm

I still remember his song Freedom from when he performed at Woodstock.

• chipower9 said, on April 23, 2013 at 2:01 pm

He opened Woodstock (was slated to be the 5th performer) because other artists had problems getting there (ya think). Played a 3 hour set (again waiting the the next performers). Richie said he played every song he knew during that 3 hour set.

12. PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 12:28 pm

“Giraffe Whisperer.” Pure gold.

• chipower9 said, on April 23, 2013 at 1:16 pm

That was texted to me by a friend this morning (used to post here on occasion as Demp28).

13. snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 12:57 pm

You know what?
    Panda looks like he’s getting FATTER.
    And he’s hitting .571 with RISP.
    I’m sending him a case of Girl Scout Cookies and a gift certificate to In-N-Out…

• Alleykat said, on April 23, 2013 at 1:47 pm

I’ll give you out Snarkk at in&out…
      Animal fries…3×3 Cheeseburgers should work on the gift certificate as well…
      What ever Panda wants Panda gets!!!

• Alleykat said, on April 23, 2013 at 1:51 pm

I’ll give you help….freakin phone…

14. chipower9 said, on April 23, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Barbara Billingsley to have TJ surgery…will miss at least 12 months…sucks for the Bums.

Bums recall Stephan (Barney) Fife from Albuquerque to take Barb’s spot in the rotation.

15. Alleykat said, on April 23, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Chi…Not sure what dog you have for your agility training, but for home use you need the Chi Machine.A St Bernard that carries his only personal kegger around with the SF logo on it.
    Beers to go on your walk hooked up with a tube from the keg to your mouth.
    Doesn’t get any better!!!

• chipower9 said, on April 23, 2013 at 2:04 pm

That’s a great idea, Kat. Yeah, having my Parson Russell Terrier (Jack Russell with looooong legs) carry a keg would be problematic. Problem with the St. Bernard is I would need to buy a tractor with a front-loader to pick-up the dog’s piles.

• blade3colorado said, on April 23, 2013 at 2:22 pm

My ex girlfriend’s family had a St. Bernard. For anyone that knows anything about this breed, they mostly slober. A lot. Her dad hated me so much, he would always bring that dog inside the house when I came over. He especially loved bringing that POS dog inside when I was taking his daughter out to dinner and we were all dressed up. I love dogs, but St. Bernards are really hard to love when you have a bucket of spit on your trousers. 🙂

• snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Blade, good one.
        I’ll remember to make sure our male labrador slobbers on potential boyfriends when the Snarkettes start to date. We have friends that have a Newfoundland. Female, about 140 pounds. She’s a sweet dog, but she slobbers incessantly and stinks, too. Not my cup of tea…

• PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:04 pm

well, Blade, that’s good cover in case…NEVER MIND. I AM A PIG. HOPELESS.

16. snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Swear to gawd Kat, last night I saw Panda running out that double on iso replay and he looked like a freakin’ balloon. How he runs that fast is a tribute to his athletic ability. Am I the only one that thinks he’s bigger than in ST? I thought they had him on a conditioning program. Maybe it was just his shirt, but I dunno, his legs are just enormous for a guy of that height – 5′ 9″ or 5′ 10″, tops? I hope nothing happens, but I don’t see how he can last a whole season carrying so much weight on such a short body without some sort of related injury…

• zumiee said, on April 23, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Well, we just do like Bochy/Sabean and hope it doesn’t happen, or if it does happen, it happens in the middle of the season, and he’s there for the home stretch and playoffs.
      Sandoval’s a great player, and the Giants need his bat in the lineup, so he’s got all the leverage, as many have noted. But it’s got to be something Bochy worries about. Most baseball managers, and head coaches in other sports, are control freaks, and Sandoval’s weight is something that Bochy/Sabean have no control over, so they’re just hoping for the best as the season plays out.

• twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 3:18 pm

He’s barreling up pitches even he couldn’t handle before. I see no way he’d be able to do that if he wasn’t in better condition than before. He’s also playing a better 3B than last year. But I dunno, maybe he’ll explode or implode or whatever those guys do.

• snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 3:26 pm

I won’t dispute his play so far. It’s been great. When he did lose all that weight in the post 2010 WS off season, he just looked good and moved so well, I thought he was on track for keeping his weight in trim and a long career of solid to great play. Now, I’m concerned that there’s apparently no way the Giants can keep his weight in check, and career length is at risk…

• twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 4:19 pm

When he came up in 2008 my main concern after watching him play was that his all out style would make keeping him on the field the biggest concern. Actually, only the the two hamate injuries have caused him to lose significant time-I’ve provided the math before. Injury is still a concern but I still think it’s related to his aggressive play, not his weight. But, I guess we’ll just see.

17. chipower9 said, on April 23, 2013 at 3:30 pm

As long as he doesn’t make like Mr. Creosote…and have that one “wafer thin mint”…

18. twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Angel Pagan CF, Marco Scutaro 2B, Pablo Sandoval 3B, Buster Posey C, Hunter Pence RF, Joaquin Arias 1B, Andres Torres LF, Brandon Crawford SS, (Matt Cain P)

19. Irish Kevin said, on April 23, 2013 at 4:32 pm

ha ha, loving the stories about slobbering dogs. yeah St B’s do drool a lot. I have a lab mutt. but he shedds sooo much. He is all white fur, so when my wife wears anything black she carries a lint picker with her till she leaves the house. Now the Panda wieght issues. if he keeps hitting HR and fielding the Giants won’t do anything with him except whisper in his ear about his wieght. This is how Baseball reference has his name listed Pablo E. Sandoval (Kung Fu Panda, Fat Ichiro, Round Mound of Pound or Little Money

• Irish Kevin said, on April 23, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Reading Baseball Ref, he becomes a FA in 2015, he will be 28. Two more years of packing on the pounds?? or if he has two monster years what will he be worth?

• Flavor said, on April 23, 2013 at 5:59 pm

well, he’s never had a MONSTER year so 1, much less 2 in a row, would be new to him. 2009 he was very good but I wouldn’t call that a *monster* year. I think most teams will steer clear of him unless he does go “monster” this year and next year. Even then, it would be dumb to give him a 200 million dollar contract with him waddling around at 280 or whatever as he enters the *decline years* (and least for fat people).

• snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 6:33 pm

It would be interesting if one of these beat writers would find out what Panda eats, and where. I’m not talking blow by blow, but generally. I’m likely not the only one that assumes he’s pounding down gobs of bad food, and/or Mama is cooking huge unhealthy meals for him when the Giants aren’t looking. But, hell, maybe he’s eating carrots and celery sticks and Triscuits with low fat cheese. And, its his metabolism that’s the issue. There are private medical concerns with that. But, I doubt it would be too hard for a beat guy to ask around if Panda is/is not snacking/eating his ass off constantly. We fans assume because he’s big that he’s eating poorly and often, but that might not be the case. If he were in NY with the Mets, the press would probably have his daily calorie count wired down to the last Twix…

• zumiee said, on April 23, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Coincidentally, Pablo is a clue on Jeopardy tonight. He’s the answer, and the contestants had to say what team he plays for. Who are…..the San Francisco Giants?!!
        The clue said Pablo Sandoval weighs 240 pounds, and is called “Kung Fu Panda.”
        He hasn’t seen 240 in a while, and most folks just call him the Panda, without the Kung Fu part. The Giants marketing dept. wouldn’t be able use the “Kung Fu” part because of copyright issues anyway.

• twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 6:48 pm

You have a pretty high bar for monster year, Craig. His 2009 offensively isn’t far off from Buster’s MVP 2012 year.

• Flavor said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:41 pm

Buster’s MVP also factored in him being a catcher. There’s a huge difference between what he did last year as a catcher and what Pablo did as a 3rd baseman in ’09. And I said he had a nice year. He finished 7th in MVP voting in ’09. Not too many monster years in the 7th spot. Monster years are 1-2 shit. Buster won it last year. That tells you all you need to know…….

• twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:51 pm

There is not a huge difference, especially considering that Posey only caught 113 games. And I made it clear that *offensively* they were very close.

• Flavor said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:19 pm

you’re right again.

20. twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 6:59 pm

If Pablo did have two “semi-monste”r years this and next, I’m sure Craig is right that he won’t get a 200 milllion contract that would represent a long term deal. But he’d get plenty of bucks, just not many years.

21. zumiee said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Speaking of the Panda…..that double he hit right-handed last night- that was some amazing bat-speed. Dude is very strong. He could stand to lose some pounds, but there’s a core of solid muscle under there.

22. PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Tell you what: someone had better be writing a book and screenplay on Evan Gattis.

• zumiee said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Well, as a lot of you know, my name in “real life” is Evan, so I always take note of the Evan’s out there, and he’s a great story.

• Flavor said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:43 pm

he’s a great story but I’m not buying it. He’s a total hacker who swings at everything. They’ll find holes in that gaping strike zone quickly.

23. James said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:17 pm

“Were you the couple arguing that Panda’s RISP numbers would revert to normal? That was quite a fracas…”

“If ya don’t shut up about the fucking Panda’s “clutch hitting” I’m gonna go Dan Duryea on ya, darling!’

24. PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:30 pm

pretty sure this pitcher Corbin is a local kid from Syracuse area; he beat Kershaw last week

25. James said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Joaquin has hit in some tough luck, and he may be trying to get to 300 all at once.

26. snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:50 pm

If Panda’s hungry after the tilt tonite, I’ve got spiral cut ham, green beans, and pan-roasted potatoes topped with Romano cheese going. I’ll throw in a double Makers to celebrate a victory. The Snarkettes will serve and won’t even bother you for an autograph until you’re finished. Go Panda!…

27. James said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Hey, at least it wasn’t off of Timmy!

• Flavor said, on April 23, 2013 at 7:58 pm

ha, seriously! Does this guy love hitting here or what?

• Flavor said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:01 pm

looks like 5 bombs at ATT. 13 at Chase Field. 3 at Pet-Co is tied for 3rd most. This dude is a monster HR hitter if his 2nd and 3rd most HR’s are at ATT and Pet-Co.

• PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:02 pm

kills us; Goldschmidt just kills us, yes, esp. Timmy — well, Cain too now (though so does everyone else, it seems); we should just trade for Goldiehawnsmitt just to nullify that

28. James said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Crawdaddy looked like he was trying to get back to 240 in one AB there.

29. PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Well, Matt, can you at least take a page from Kevin Correia’s hymnal? he won for the Twins tonight.

30. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Damn Bartman wanna be.

31. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Start getting some runs back, Giants.

• Flavor said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:30 pm

I’m pissed off at myself that I didn’t pick Corbin up in any of 5 leagues. He was on my board. He always kept going late 20’s but I kept finding other shit to take. Stupid. He’s a keeper.

• Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Well, I hope he gets lit up tonight and whoever got him drops him after tonight. I also hope you’re wrong about Gattis. I picked him up when McCann went down.

32. snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Until Timmeh’s next start, I’m saying Cain is worse than Tim so far, and the stats easily prove it. Post big contract blues?…

• twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Or course he’s been worse. I’ve been updating the starter rankings regularly. Zits moved back in front of Tim for the 2 with his latest Slo-Pitch effort. Matt is the 5.

• snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:14 pm

So, you agree with me. :)…

33. Flavor said, on April 23, 2013 at 8:51 pm

I love Curry and that last layup was fantastic, but when he chaws and gnaws on his mouth piece he looks like a fucking idiot.

• snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:08 pm

40 of 61 Dubs points from OUTside the paint in first half, with 61% shooting. Hard to replicate that shooting in the second half. So, they have to absolutely hold turnovers to a minimum…

34. salty said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Well maybe at least one of these games will be exciting. W’s draining the 3’s!

35. Macdog said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:13 pm

As if having to face Kershaw several times a year isn’t enough, now there’s this guy.

36. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:25 pm

Way to put us on the board, Craw.

37. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Alright Pagan, hell of an at bat.

38. snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Doghairs loss of Billingsley for the season is a very tough blow. I’m thinking that may be a death blow as far as the division is concerned…

39. tedspe said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Let them do it

40. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Pence, lead off 2B. Come on Belt.

41. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Belted!!!!

42. salty said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Wow!

43. unca_chuck said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Shit! Can’t watch this game. MLB.com gameday is a distant 2nd. Hell of Dub gam tho,

44. salty said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Trying to watch the dubs hang on and the G’s come from behind. I need a drink.

45. tedspe said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:57 pm

I’m with ya, gentlemen (?)

46. tedspe said, on April 23, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Watchin’ the Warriors on TV and following the Giants on line
    kewl

47. James said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:05 pm

First walk of the year for Ross. Fucking hell, I hate that kind of shit.

48. zumiee said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Belt with the dramatic HR. Romo with the shutdown inning.
    Time for some walk-off action.

49. PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:06 pm

yikes; it’s only April, but yikes, this Giants team has no quit

50. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:06 pm

Top of the order coming up. GIANTS!!!

51. twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:06 pm

Bruce might want to stick with Arias. He’s been striking out in bad luck..

52. snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:08 pm

OK, just let Belt hit in the 9th all year. Seems to work…

53. PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:08 pm

I smell the sweet smell of success brewing. Can a fragrance brew? Who cares. I smell victory.

• tedspe said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:09 pm

Napalm?

54. tedspe said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:08 pm

SCREAM, people, SCREAM!!!!!

55. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:12 pm

PANDA, TWO out DOUBLE!!!!

56. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Takes us home Hunter.

• Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Fucking Cody Ross.

57. salty said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Rev is the RBI guy.

58. PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:15 pm

C’mon, Elmer Gantry.

59. James said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:18 pm

I guess his butt wasn’t on the line this time.

60. twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Belt due up and ridng high and Flannery sends Panda to be out by 20 feet?

• PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:19 pm

oh. so it wasn’t Hunter?

• snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Yeah, Flannery makes major boo boo on that one. Ross has a good arm…

61. PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Hunter, that out showed wanton and callous disregard for anyone who has to go to work tomorrow on the East Coast. (Not me, fortunately — or unfortunately.)

• zumiee said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:20 pm

Ah, sleep is over-rated. (grin)

62. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Hey Ted, Belt leads off next inning. Just letting you know

• tedspe said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Hey Bozo. Fuck

• Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Yeah you right.

63. snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Uh, WTF is Torres doing on that play?
    Miller and Flemm going off on him…

• zumiee said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:24 pm

‘Tis a mystery.

64. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Well, this is an oops inning. Let’s turn two.

• tedspe said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:28 pm

frump

65. snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:27 pm

WTF is going on here?. Torres with the brain fart, Panda with the BS throw, Belt with the drop. Oy…

66. salty said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Fucked up inning

67. snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Let me add a wild pitch. Frickin’ A…

68. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Fuck

• Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:30 pm

• Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:30 pm

69. snarkk said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Well, the Dubs won, against all logic. Here? A great comeback, and now they need another one…

70. PawlieKokonuts said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Boys, I know you want maximum drama, but this ain’t the script that central casting okayed. Ugh.

71. tedspe said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:31 pm

GOT’IM!!
    (Ensign Checkov)

72. zumiee said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:32 pm

I have no idea why Parra was trying to steal third, but we’ll take the out.

73. Bozo said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:32 pm

Three to win this. GIANTS!!!

74. twinfan1 said, on April 23, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Torres was looking at Pagan for some reason. But go figger- Crawford, Belt, Torres with the defensive blunders..