A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

Incogidiot Report Finally Comes Out

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on February 15, 2014

Well, I made it through the Wells Report. It was appalling, all of it, as expected. I refuse to believe that all NFL locker rooms are like that. And the fact that Miami always sucks supports my belief. If sub human ogres like Incogidiot and his minions spend all of their time tormenting specific targets on THEIR team, they must not spend too much time, you know, practicing football.

Incogidiot went out in a blaze of glory last night on Twitter. He re-tweeted every tweet anyone sent him yesterday (90% of them were calling him a piece of sh!t or whatever the equivalent to that is). This was a way to be a dick as all those re-tweets clogged up the timelines of anyone who follows him. And then he deleted his account. At least he’s consistent in terms of being an asshole.

Can you imagine if Michael Sam gets drafted by a team with even half an Incogidiot on it?

_________________________

here’s the first picture of the Panda in camp– taken about 10 minutes ago.

pandapic

pavtweetHere’s one of him in the dugout this am:

pandapic2

1. Macdog said, on February 15, 2014 at 7:55 am

Anyone awake? The U.S. beat Russia!

• Flavor said, on February 15, 2014 at 8:00 am

nice facebook post: “Oshie in Sochi” You should write headlines for espn.

2. Bozo said, on February 15, 2014 at 10:58 am

Kung Fu Dude looks like the 2014 MVP.

3. snarkk said, on February 15, 2014 at 11:49 am

BF, I read about 5 of the key pages of that Incogidiot report, and skipped around a bit. After that, I’d seen enough. The nutjob crew of Richie and his 2 lineman buds not only did that constant bullshit to Martin, they constantly harassed another lineman (unnamed), and worst IMO, they did bullshit Asian racist baiting crap to a Japanese ancestry assistant trainer. ASSISTANT trainer. No, they didn’t fuck with the Head Trainer. No. The flunky guy, the little guy that tapes ankles and picks up towels. Dudes that get jollies out of bullying a guy who obviously can’t fight back or he loses his job are just, well, insert whatever word for lame-ass human here. Richie tried to get somebody to destroy the “finebook” which had evidence of the bullshit he did, but that didn’t happen, so the investigators had a lot to look at. One of the coaches, per the report, participated with Richie and his crew in some of the harassment. If any other team picks up this Incognito schmuck, well, you know what it’s into — NOT character guys. Martin had issues coming into all this, and apparently part of all this was that he had depression symptoms, so maybe he should have had thicker skin, but I say no — this clusterF was NOT his fault. Incognito was a schmo when he got to Miami, he was known as a POS dirty player — yet Miami made him a locker room “leader” — what a sorry ass organization…

• Flavor said, on February 15, 2014 at 12:38 pm

and no one will ever convince me that Philbin (or whatever the coach name is) didn’t know this was going on. It happened ALL THE TIME. Unless Philbin was never around these guys but how could that possibly be?

4. snarkk said, on February 15, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Schulman with a Panda sighting…

5. Flavor said, on February 15, 2014 at 12:48 pm

there are SIX 3rd basemen getting drafted ahead of Sandoval right now. Longoria, Wright, Zimmerman, Alvarez, Machado and freaking Chase Headley (and it is a JOKE that Headley is getting drafted in front of Sandoval).
    This is based off all the drafts that have occurred at NFBC this month. Once word gets out that he has, indeed, lost all the weight I’m sure he’ll leapfrog a couple of those guys (at least).

6. Macdog said, on February 15, 2014 at 1:26 pm

Thanx Flav. In addition to Pablo, I saw a picture of Sabathia yesterday, he’s also slimmed down some and says he’s now at 275. It’ll be interesting to see if the weight loss helps him bounce back after an off year.

7. zumiee said, on February 15, 2014 at 3:18 pm

I was recently in Barnes and Noble, and ended up buying the 2014 Baseball Prospectus season guide. It’s a pretty darned addicting book. The Giants section alone is about 19 pages long, with 2 1/2 of the pages being Dave Flemming’s very well-written assessment of the Giants’ 2013 season and going forward.
    The book costs $25, but it’s going to provide many hours of cool reading. A lot of effort has gone into the book, obviously, by a lot of different writers and researchers, all of them very passionate about baseball. I’m still not 100% fully into turning baseball into rocket science, but I’ve been broadening my appreciation of that aspect of baseball over the last few years. The book can be thoroughly enjoyed without mastering every new metric utilized in the book. There’s a lot of good ol’ fashioned entertaining and informative writing in the book.

• Flavor said, on February 15, 2014 at 4:32 pm

I’ve never bought that one (I’m a “Baseball Forecaster” guy and it will arrive before the end of next week) but I’m sure it’s got the same stuff in it. I read it twice usually and then create my draft board with the other numbers I use. I like to look back on it as the year goes on and see how their predictions do. Enjoy the book.

8. willedav said, on February 15, 2014 at 3:31 pm

From Henry re: Hudson, quoted saying, “I feel like I’m right on schedule to be healthy for the start of the year.”
    Um, is there a back up plan? Vogs and Petit? Yikes.

• snarkk said, on February 15, 2014 at 4:19 pm

The back up plan just signed with the Dbacks…

9. Flavor said, on February 15, 2014 at 4:25 pm

ouch.
    Henry Schulman โ€@hankschulman 27m
    Wow RT @MikeDiGiovanna: Mulder’s comeback w/ #Angels over before it began. The LHP suffered a ruptured left Achilles doing agility drills.

10. DJLoo said, on February 15, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Is Zito still out there?

• Flavor said, on February 15, 2014 at 5:18 pm

I think he’s more into waves, banging his hot wife, and doing whatever else one does after making 137 million in their career. Man, what a life. I’ll be joining him after I hit the 330 million power ball tonight. Got 11 of those bad boys and I’m feeling good about this drawing. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Flavor said, on February 15, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Fromt the NY Times: “More running appears to be one aspect of the American game that Masahiro Tanaka will have to adjust to, David Waldstein of The New York Times writes. The Yankees’ $155MM man handled a short bullpen session in practice this morning, but “gasped for breath as if he were an amateur runner nearing the end of his first marathon” after a 1-mile run with Hiroki Kuroda and other Yankees pitchers, according to Waldstein. “I didnโ€™t know that I was going to run this much,” he told reporters. “Iโ€™m a little bit of a slow runner.” ”

uh oh, he cant run a freaking mile?

• PawlieKokonuts said, on February 15, 2014 at 7:15 pm

I’m beginning to think Tanaka may out-Puig Puig for dunbness. Case in point: Tanaka’s renting a Dreamliner for about $186K to fly over here with his wife and poodle for the big Yankees press conference intro. Puhleez.

• Flavor said, on February 15, 2014 at 8:06 pm

if you can’t run a mile without gasping for air you are out of shape. I don’t care how fast the pitchers were running and I am certain it wasn’t fast. that’s pathetic.

12. PawlieKokonuts said, on February 15, 2014 at 7:16 pm

New nickname for #48: Svelte.

13. PawlieKokonuts said, on February 15, 2014 at 7:23 pm

By the way, I’m winning Powerball. And from the known data, it would likely make my life worse. So why did I buy the ticket?

14. Flavor said, on February 15, 2014 at 8:05 pm

Has any player ever come in under what the team offered in arbitration? Serious question. You’d think that would happen at least once.

• PawlieKokonuts said, on February 15, 2014 at 8:12 pm

if so, that player immediately fired his agent, or accountant…but yeah, you would think it has to happen someday. They submit numbers blind? I’m sure they go high for fear of exactly that happening. That’s something I’d do in negotiating a raise. Just my luck. And williedav, I liked A Delicate Truth by Le Carre a lot. Not familiar with Ken Bruen. You like Roddy Doyle?

• Macdog said, on February 15, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Maybe MadBum’s agent?

15. DJLoo said, on February 15, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Enjoy Panda’s last year as a Giant. The Yanks will pay huge for him. Cano’s gone, Jeter will be gone, and A-Rod’s done.

16. unca_chuck said, on February 15, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Gonna have to read that. I haven’t read Le Carre since A Perfect Spy years ago. I’ve read a lot of his 70s cold war stuff and kinda lost track of him.

• willedav said, on February 16, 2014 at 7:11 am

Chuck, “Delicate Truth” is a good one. Scary, as a lot of his stuff is…”Constant Gardener” , “Tinker Tailor”…
      PK, Bruen is a hoot. His earlier stuff set in London is hilariously brutal, the Irish stuff much darker. By the last one I read, main character lives on Jameson, Guinness and Xanax, in combo with other substances controlled and not, by either he or any govt.

17. unca_chuck said, on February 16, 2014 at 8:03 am

Cuts close to home, Willie!

18. unca_chuck said, on February 16, 2014 at 8:08 am

Yeah, Ludlum, Follett, LeCarre, I couldn’t get enough of the spy thrillers back in the 70s.

19. stixwiz said, on February 16, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Okay, so we’re getting a bit off topic. So how’s for this one? Visualize….a tweeting, twerking tweaker.