Now or Never Time

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on September 22, 2014

Leave it to Flannery to chill everyone out and put all this in perspective:

flanman

1. chipower9 said, on September 22, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Other than getting right with a hot woman, is there anything better than beating the bums? Seriously…I needed that win. I am wiped-out!

• snarkk said, on September 22, 2014 at 11:28 pm

Given where blade is, I think he’s in a better position than I to answer that one… 😉

2. Bozo said, on September 22, 2014 at 11:27 pm

What’s better than Tony Bennett singing? Shutting Vince Scully up.
    Night all.

• chipower9 said, on September 22, 2014 at 11:28 pm

Night clown. Great to see ya Flappin’, brother.

3. snarkk said, on September 22, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Gnite Chi, gnite Flappers.
    Susac is Da Man!
    We only need to win 2 to sweep these putzes…

4. Macdog said, on September 22, 2014 at 11:30 pm

And a gut-check win on Lasorda’s birthday makes this one even sweeter.

5. chipower9 said, on September 22, 2014 at 11:34 pm

Night Tom. Sleep well Flappers. Visions of wins over the bumbinos will be dancing ’round my head tonight.

6. blade3colorado said, on September 23, 2014 at 5:22 am

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! WE WON??????? I had a date for lunch (dateline Phenom Penh) and then spent the day at the Cambodian National Museum. First thing I do when I get back to my room is check the Flap . . . Enraptured by Chi, Macdog, Salty, Snarkk, San Dawg, Unca, Zumiee, PaulinAsia and the prodigal son, Bozo (where ya been Clown????). If I missed anyone, the errors are all mine. You guys not only “nursed” this baby, but walked it on home for a WIN as well. Wonderful posts! IMO easily one of the best Flap threads ever!