Losing Out on Lester

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on December 9, 2014

Preliminary feelings after finding out we lost out on Loser. Er, Lester….

Bobby Evans needs to tighten up his comments to the public. Telling us that Lester “didn’t give us a rose” was just about the lamest, limpest thing I’ve ever heard come out of SF Giants management PR.

Speaking of roses, I think we’re gonna come out smelling like one. No Lester, especially if he goes to the Cubs (#deadgiveaway), is going to be something we appreciate as the years go on and we go 4in6 or 4in7 or 5in…you get the point……

What I do not get is why we keep coming in 2nd place on these free agents. Maybe before 3in5 I could see the reasons. But I don’t get why players don’t want to come into this windfall win factory.

Whatever, I stopped trying to keep up with Sabean a long time ago. He’ll do what’s right. He almost always does……

And am I the only one who’s beyond impatient on what the 2014 ring is going to look like? I swear to God I think about that multiple times a day. #ringfetish

1. DJLoo said, on December 9, 2014 at 8:45 pm

The 2014 ring should be Bumgarner’s face in diamonds…

2. pawliekokonuts said, on December 9, 2014 at 8:49 pm

I thought Evans’s rose comment was kind of funny, in a lame sort of way. (By the way, a few good straggling comments linger on the last thread.) #ringfetish? I don’t wanna know. But I agree on our “windfall win factory.” I’m buoyant and confident about 2015. And speaking of fetishes, I’m actually pleased the Giants are mere voyeurs of this orgy of spending. (As for why players not choosing SF, beats me. Maybe it is simple greed. But that does not quite explain anything. Not Pablo. Not Lester. Who cares.)

3. Macdog said, on December 9, 2014 at 8:55 pm

As they say, 25 million reasons not to sign Lester. Moving on . . .

4. pawliekokonuts said, on December 9, 2014 at 8:55 pm

are the owners STOOOPID enough to make all these multiyear deals GUARANTEED? In any other business, you’d be fired for such transactions; in the real world you’d be called into the corner office and sacked.

5. pawliekokonuts said, on December 9, 2014 at 8:56 pm

novel idea: the money saved on Panda and Lester could be used to lower ticket prices hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

6. paulinasia said, on December 9, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Maybe these FAs think that the Giants have shot their load, thinking the odds that they’ll keep winning are just too high. The team never really got much respect for the 1st 2 championships, although 3 in 5 has converted some. Would really love to see the “quaintness” of every other year be vanquished with a championship in 2015, no bad penny year for a change, and a semi-f**k-you to the FAs who *gave roses* to the other pretenders to the throne. I doubt Sabes is fazed one bit about *losing out* on these high-priced prima donnas.

7. sportdude said, on December 9, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Someone help me out with some info…Why are the Giants not interested in Shields. We have Mad bum and cain. Shields very good. and cheaper. Sign him and Headley? melky?

• James said, on December 9, 2014 at 9:38 pm

Had the same thought re Shields.

• paulinasia said, on December 9, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Yeah, haven’t read anything about any interest in Shields. Maybe Sabes wasn’t so impressed with his “Big Game” stature in the Series….. 🙂

• James said, on December 9, 2014 at 10:18 pm

All we need is somebody to help get SF to 90 wins — after that the Sportsman of the Year can take over. Surely Sabes sees the undeniable logic here.

8. snarkk said, on December 9, 2014 at 9:45 pm

I heard Evans early today on radio basically say they hadn’t had a lot of talks with Melky lately.
    Shields would be OK as a #3 probably.
    Lester can go to the Cubbies and fester a few years there. He must like Theo, maybe his money spends better? Not sweating Lester and his Steve Sax throw to the first problem going to the Cubs, not at all…

9. snarkk said, on December 9, 2014 at 9:53 pm

I heard also this a.m. that the Giants might be kicking tires on some Korean dude SS who they’d convert to 2nd, and Panik would move to 3rd. IMO that sounds far fetched, why mess up Panik — the kid is solid up the middle, needs some improvement, but his whole game is sound…

10. zumiee said, on December 9, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Lester already has two World Series rings, so I could see the appeal of going to the Cubs to try to help get them to the World Series. That’s far more of a “seeking new challenges” thing than Pablo going to the Red Sox.

Because of the “3 in 5,” this is the most fascinated I’ve ever been by the hot stove season. It’s like baseball season never ended. The Niners sucking has contributed to that.
    Pawlie has said it well: there’s something about the 2014 championship, and the unlikely way it happened, that has made anything possible for the Giants on into the future. I think part of it is that once the Bonds era was over, the Giants were free to truly gear their team to their ballpark.

• snarkk said, on December 9, 2014 at 10:28 pm

I would agree to your last sentence zum, Pagan/Pence/Blanco are speedsters in a big outfield. Morse the glaring exception, yet they still won the WS, and without Pagan. Truly amazing stuff. I’ve always contended they need speed/doubles guys/leather out in the OF. 3 Gary Maddox, please…

11. unca_chuck said, on December 9, 2014 at 10:34 pm

6 years, $155 mill to new Cubbie Jon Lester . . .

Yowza.

12. pawliekokonuts said, on December 9, 2014 at 10:35 pm

Lester to Cubs, for less than Giants were willing to go, according to Jeff Passan.

13. sportdude said, on December 9, 2014 at 11:22 pm

Lester classy to call Giants personally and let them know. Just like Schilling to the Red Sox in 04 it must have some allure to help a team win a WS for 1st time in 100 years.

14. paulinasia said, on December 9, 2014 at 11:52 pm

Lester takes 1 year and $13mil less than what SF offered. Kinda thinking he *knew* all along that he was going to Chicago, kinda like Pablo and Boston. Lester’s going to a “reinvigorated franchise”, Pablo went for a new challenge. I’m ok with all that. Also ok with the fact that obviously Giants management is willing to spend the bucks this off-season. Now if they can take that kind of total dough and apply it to filling all 3 holes (starter, 3rd bagger, and LFer), that would be even more cool. Wonder if Peavy is right behind Lester, as he envisioned before taking the mound in game 6….

15. snarkk said, on December 10, 2014 at 12:01 am

6 years for $155 million is flat ridiculous. It has to be. Cubs fans will be hatin’ that deal in years 4,5,6.
    One ligament torn, and basically 2 seasons and $52 million gone. If Giants were in that game, I’m glad they lost. Yet, they won’t pay enough at half this price to get a position guy like Tomas for 6 years when they really need an OFer? I don’t get that…

• Flavor said, on December 10, 2014 at 5:20 am

and the thing about the Cubs, is that they have no hardware gleaming anywhere. Once Lester shits the bed and they still haven’t won anything that fan base is going to being doing a long, loud burn about this deal. THat 4 year 50 million dollar deal that Edwina Jackson got will start looking good to Cubs fans when compared to the Lester deal……

16. Bozo said, on December 10, 2014 at 5:49 am

Forget roses, I’m going with Spinal Tap’s “Smell the Glove”.
    I’ve been thinking maybe the Giants and FAs have a different definition of “all in”. The Giants haven’t really been forthcoming on negotiations in the past, but now we’re all in on this guy, kicking the tires on that one, I just don’t remember them talking that much in the past. So I’m wondering if the muzzle was taken off of Evans just to blow a wee bit of smoke. The Dodgers did get involved in the Lester sweepstakes late, so I wonder…

I’m glad we didn’t get Zito II and I think the Cubs will regret the signing by 2016. Headley? I think 2012 was a (ahem) fluke. I’m not sure how I feel about a trade for Upton and Johnson even if it was doable, for some reason it just doesn’t feel right to me. It has been an entertaining off-season so far.
    Smell the glove.

• Flavor said, on December 10, 2014 at 7:22 am

I’m 100% off anything to do with Johnson. I don’t have it in front of me but he had a redic babip the last yr or 2. He’s headed for a big regression

17. Nipper said, on December 10, 2014 at 5:58 am

Losing Lester is winning.

18. willedav said, on December 10, 2014 at 8:08 am

top end pitchers aren’t going for 1 or 2 yr deals. Liriano I think got 3 yrs at $40-ish re-signing with Pirates.
    SF would be pretty lucky to get Shields for that and I think he is safer bet than Scherzer. With what SF is already paying Hudson and Lincecum, it’s less about the $$$ than production/quality. Though Peavy ran out of gas in post season he had fine year here for Giants.

And again, the back end of a deal matters a lot less if the signee and his team rake in post season money for the club on the front end. All those sellouts for home games at playoff ticket prices plus all the other ancillary stuff with a yard full of fans go right to the bottom line and insure next year’s season ticket holders re-up etc.

• willedav said, on December 10, 2014 at 8:22 am

Look at it this way–40,000 fans x $100 a ticket shoves the zeroes to $4 million for 1 game, just to get in.
      Wonder what the avg price of a seat for the Giants 3 home games during WS was.
      Talk about laughing all the way to the bank— Ishi’s walkoff should have gotten him a Bobby Bonilla lifetime deal from Larry Baer.

19. dirtnrocksnomo said, on December 10, 2014 at 8:31 am

I agree that Evans hasn’t looked the best this offseason. I don’t remember him being so visible in the past and maybe we’re seeing why.

With free agents choosing other destinations it looks like Sabean will have to turn to trades to bring someone to SF. I’m not sure what to think of that but if FAs don’t want to come here then so be it.

20. willedav said, on December 10, 2014 at 8:48 am

Speaking of trades, the Cubs are gonna be better, and that’s a tough division with Cards Pirates and Brewers.
    So, Lester deal might be blessing in disguise if Reds decide they are screwed (which they are) and are more willing to deal off one or more of their high priced FA pitchers–Leake Cueto and Latos are all due to hit FA after 2015. If you make the deal you have to hope to be able to work out extension/new deal which does add extra layer of uncertainty.

They are already paying Phillips and Votto a ton of money, attendance was down last year, their offense was almost dead last in the league for runs scored and other categories. Seems like classic scenario for a rebuild/sell off.

• Alleykat said, on December 10, 2014 at 9:28 am

Can’t stand Latos WillieD, but if we could land either Cueto or Leake along with Their 3B Frazier( yeah I know that ones a pipe dream)in a trade for A few top prospects I’m in.

21. zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 9:23 am

It’s possible the Giants and Dodgers were mainly in the Lester negotiations just to try to help drive the price up, so the other team would have a hard time getting him. Some 3-D chess going on.
    The team that ultimately got hurt the most on that was the Red Sox.

22. zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 9:30 am

One of the things that strikes me about the Lester signing is that the NL is where things are happening, in the post-steriod MLB. The NL, winners of 5 of the last 7 World Series, have it figured out better than the AL so far.

23. salty said, on December 10, 2014 at 9:32 am

There’s no question LA and SF would have hated to see the other guy get Lester but GIants were in this to the end and wanted Lester bad.

Possible LA did lead some to believe they were interested to mess with SF.

Bottom line though, with Chicage Boston SF fighting it out, the price was going to be absurd regardless.

And Evans is fine. Pablo wanted Boston all along, Lester appears to have wanted Chicago and Tomas preferred a hitter’s park. Imo.

24. zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 9:48 am

And maybe I’m just off the wall here, but I wonder if some of the other teams are having any kind of second thoughts about their “band box” ballparks. The Giants are showing how to win the World Series with a grand canyon pitchers’ ballpark. Sabean and crew are in total sync with their ballpark, showing how you can win the World Series with Vogelsongs and 39-year old Hudsons and that sort of thing.

25. salty said, on December 10, 2014 at 9:49 am

Why does this sound so ominous?

“Trainer Dave Groeshner siad “our expectations” are to have Cain 100 percent for the season opener.

• zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 9:52 am

You don’t trust the words of the Giants’ AWESOME medical staff? 🙂

• stickman said, on December 10, 2014 at 10:29 am

Reports are that Cainer has already begun his throwing regimen. He basically has 60+ days to get it together at the basic level and it’s on from there. All along i’ve been quite sanguine about his prospects. The surgery was not the drastic type ~ basically bone-chips. My feeling is that we get our horse back and that instead of needing an ideal #2 like Lester we revert to a merely exceptional second starter and the focus now needs to be on a nearly perfect #3.

26. salty said, on December 10, 2014 at 10:07 am

More random half asleep ramblings….

Jenkins on Beane today and how he knows how to play the trade game. I find all the wheeling and dealing fascinating and have a lot of respect for him, even though I’m not an A’s fan.

And I wonder if as an A’s fan, I might not have a problem with it as long as they remain competitive. Everyone thought he was rebuilding in 2012 and they won the division.

One of the great joys in baseball is seeing kids make it to the bigs and contribute. One of the best things last yr was watching Panik Duffy and Susac.

Or you take a a journeyman like Ishi or Vogelsong. Great stories.

I frankly wish the GIants would find a OF prospect and a young infielder who might be on the verge of a solid breakout year than spend ridiculous sums of money on guys like Melky and Headley.

27. Alleykat said, on December 10, 2014 at 10:08 am

Ask Noah Lowry what he thinks of the Giants crack medical staff😃

• Bozo said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Well, this is what he said last year. “I have issues all over the place,” Lowry said with a smile of his current self. “Those guys over there, that staff, they’re good people. They did everything they could possibly try to do with my best interest at hand, their best interest. That organization is a model organization, it really is, and should be respected and is respected. Life moves on for us all, right?”

28. salty said, on December 10, 2014 at 10:13 am

One final item, this from Jenkins.

Boston Globe columnist Dan Shaughnessy applauds the Sandoval signing, but warns, “Panda says he doesn’t take it ‘personally’ when folks ask questions about his weight. Let’s wait and see. … He says he wants a ‘new challenge,’ but it worries me a little when I hear him say that the Boston baseball experience is ‘not gonna be different. Baseball is baseball, everywhere.’ Actually, it’s not. Just ask Carl Crawford.”

29. gianthead said, on December 10, 2014 at 10:36 am

First, thanks for the kind thoughts Pawlie and Flav.

Second, thank God Lester did not sign with us and what $168 mill for 7 years??? That deal is just awful after the third year, may go down as one of the worst of all time when they get to that 4th year. We got lucky that he said no.

Third, reading about this possible Upton/Chirs Johnson idea, one source said it was a week old rumor. But regardless, this would not be a bad deal. Justin Upton has just one year left and Johnson will get $6 mill next year, then $7 mill and then $10 mill in 2017 with a $1 mill buyout. That is not that awful for contracts, #1, the Braves in order to dump that contract for Johnson cant expect a whole lot in return than 3-4 mid-level prospects for Upton and Johnson. Yeah, the Braves could get probably better prospects just trading Upton, but then they are stuck with Johnson. To me, Johnson is as serviceable as Headley and you are stuck with just $23 mill over 3 years. Not a huge financial burden, especially when Scutaro, Hudson, Lincecum all off payroll after 2015. We can then still pursue this young Cuban third bagger and develop him and hope he is big-league ready in a couple of years and Johnson would be in his last year. As people pointed out, David Bell was productive CHris Johnson would be productive enough and people cant argue about Justin Upton’s potential. If he doe snot produce…he gone.

Fourth, with the Giants losing out on Lester and Sabean was quoted yesterday as saying filling in LF and 3B may be more easily done via trade than free agency, So hence, Upton and Johnson, two birs in one stone.

Fifth, was anyone really that wowed by James Shields in World Series and the playoffs in general? I was not. He is an AL pitcher and now with the Red Sox losing on Lester, they will likely overpay for Scherzer and/or Shields. Tigers will probably be in on Shields as well. Liriano’s deal 3 years $39 mill seems an appropriate benchmark for Ervin Santana.

If we end up with Santana as our #3 and Justin Upton and Chris Johnson, it would be our most productive off-season in recent memory.

30. stickman said, on December 10, 2014 at 10:41 am

To invert the old chestnut: Sometimes you just can’t lose for winning. So we lost out on the ideal #2 starter to back up baseball’s #1 Sportsman of the Year. But, as i noted in response to Salty’s fretting, a revivified Cain will be a waaay more than adequate #2 starter and he’s already bought and partly paid for.

Upshot #2 of the Lester fester is that the Giants are not merely resting on those 3 in 5 laurels but are in on every big possible need and have let the world know that they are ready to part with some of those well-earned Post-Season megabucks.

Thirdly, Sabean may very well enter the Hall of Fame as the most astute GM in baseball history, perhaps even eclipsing Branch Rickey. Evans and Tidrow are no slouches either, for that matter. I do expect an Upton deal to get done (sans Johnson) as the retooling Braves love them some pitching prospect depth and the Giants have an oversupply of C+/B- prospects and could really load Atlanta up in that category. I would not like Mac Williamson thrown into the deal as well, but the Bravos could demand him.

With all that money floating around and looking for a home, the first expectation would be Shields and the second Scherzer. If we were looking for a 4th rather than third starter then E. Santana would be more than adequate. Even then, the available dollars would still be hanging there for some enterprising agent who might pitch a setup man or a third baseman.

We could still see some fast and furious action this week as those megabucks hafta be burning a hole in Sabean’s back pocket. Would Cincinnati be susceptible to financial considerations on top of a more moderate prospect package? $50M or so would go a long way towards righting the ship at Riverfront.

• salty said, on December 10, 2014 at 11:52 am

Stick, not fretting at all. I expect the elbow will be fine.
      What is a concern is Cain was struggling before the chips became stuck and a problem. He even claimed they never affected his pitching all the years he had them floating around.
      So why the drop off since he signed the 6/125?

• stickman said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:37 pm

My take is that those chips may have been bothering him at a less than fully conscious level and that he was in some way compensating for that and fucking up on occasion as fallout.

31. Blackndorange said, on December 10, 2014 at 11:17 am

Are we going to go after any of the remaining big-name FA’s? Or has Sabean just looked at the market and said “This year’s FA crop kinda sucks so we’re not going to outbid anyone.”

32. salty said, on December 10, 2014 at 11:46 am

Now Giants after Cole Hamels. Another futile effort?

33. zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 12:43 pm

“not merely resting on those 3 in 5 laurels but are in on every big possible need and have let the world know that they are ready to part with some of those well-earned Post-Season megabucks.”

I see that point, but so far the Giants haven’t actually parted with any of those bucks. But, of course, it’s still very early in the process. We shall see.

34. zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 12:50 pm

I could see Ervin Santana being an instant crowd favorite, with that cool hair.

35. zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 12:56 pm

That Dan Shaughnessy quote that Salty posted kind of confirms what a lot us suspected, that Sandoval has little idea what the Boston crowd is like if the home-team player is struggling. Sandoval never heard those kinds of boo’s in AT&T Park. Or he’s just supremely confident he’ll do well. Athletes have to have confidence in themselves. We’ll see if he gets off to a good start in Boston.

36. zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Nicely done by Verducci on the Bumgarner SI Sportsman of the Year article.
    And the overall tone in the article makes it clear that Bumgarner doesn’t sit around worrying about how many millions of dollars he has compared to other players.
    For one thing, he got a $2 million bonus for signing with the Giants when he was 18. Bumgarner says in the article: “I would have signed for one dollar.” Maybe not, but I liked the tone in what he was saying.
    He’s the anti-Lester, and I say good for Bumgarner. He knows he’s going to make outrageous amounts of money anyway. His happiness isn’t driven by ego.

37. snarkk said, on December 10, 2014 at 1:22 pm

As far as ring #3 goes, I’ve got no expectations. As long as it looks more like # 1 than #2. When I saw Marty Lurie wearing #2, it looked like his hand had been impaled by the lid of a trash can…

38. DJLoo said, on December 10, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Rollins a Bum.

39. Flavor said, on December 10, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Jimmy Rollins to the Dodgers? Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care

40. Chipower9 said, on December 10, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Yep…heard the Bums gave up a bucket of batting practice balls and a case of sunflower seeds. In other words, being the Bums, they overpaid. Fuck those fucking fucks.

41. zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Rollins hit .243 last year, 17 HRs, 100 Ks. He’s an upgrade over HanRam defensively (who wouldn’t be?), but surely he’s lost a little range, being 36. It’s kind of a “meh” pick-up for the Dodgers. A guy to play ss for one year before they try their prospect Seager at ss in ’16.

42. DJLoo said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:26 pm

With Robertson gone, Francesca here on WFAN is pushing for the Yanks to scoop up Sergio Romo…

43. DJLoo said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:33 pm

I take it as a very bad sign that Hudson’s already called it quits after 2015. To me, that’s an admission that you have nothing left and you know it. How many guys announce their retirement and then have a good year? The only guy I can think of is Lou Brock…

44. Alleykat said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Anybody high on Will Middlebrooks?
    Kid has no job now in Boston since they picked up Panda.
    He’s young 24, strong arm at 3rd, struggled last year with injuries, but has pop in his bat as he hit 15 then 17 HR’s in his 1st 2 seasons.
    He could have plenty of upside going forward, and it shouldn’t take much in trade to get him. Besides the Sox’s owe us one.

• stickman said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Alley: Any stats on the carry of those Dingers? Where did he hit them and how far. Hell, i don’t even know if he bats R. or L. Don’t pay much attention to the Dink Hitter league.

• Alleykat said, on December 10, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Stix: He bats right handed,throws right handed,is a big kid at 6’3 220 lbs, came out smokin his Rookie year batting .288 as the Sox’s decided to trade Kevin Youkliss to get him in the LU, so they thought highly of him, but like I mentioned, he struggled mostly due to injuries,(broken wrist,hamstring,broken finger) but I feel this guy could turn into an All-star in the future.
        I’m sure his dinger power is to LF, doubt they reach the coke bottle or glove though😄

• stickman said, on December 10, 2014 at 7:23 pm

Thanx, Cat. He may be worth a moderate prospect or two.

45. zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Olney’s tweeting that the Marlins are trying to work a trade for Dodgers’ Gordon. Apparently the SABRistic new Dodger front office isn’t too high on Gordon. He seemed like a tough out for the Giants all season, bunting and slapping hits to leftfield. I’m surprised their FO is kind of down on him. I know he faded the second half, like Puig, but that’s two young players that bring a lot to the table. But, they’re also paying the one-ear guy $5 million a year, too, who also plays 2B, and they would like to get value for that money.

• zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:50 pm

One-ear also has a quirky clause in his contract that says he has to be on the 25-man MLB roster during the next 4 years of his contract. He cannot be sent back to the minors.

• DJLoo said, on December 10, 2014 at 4:37 pm

The Dodgers had an OF named Lou Johnson back in the ’60’s who had half an ear…

• zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:52 pm

If Gordon is traded, it also re-emphasizes the small value that SABR puts on stolen bases.

46. stickman said, on December 10, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Yahoo sports has it that Max Scherzer is looking for a $200M deal. That would work out to $20M/year for the 30 Y.O. over a ten year period or $25M per 8. Obscene. Kershaw has a $215M contract and Max is not in Opie’s league. $175-180M ~ maybe, but probably not the Giants unless they are looking at 5 in seven and damn the afterbirth.

47. zumiee said, on December 10, 2014 at 4:12 pm

Heyman’s tweeting that the Gordon deal is just about done, and that the Dodgers are still trying to trade Kemp.
    Hey, if the Dodgers want to dismantle for ’15, I’m all for it. It’s Beane-esque, and maybe it helps the Dodgers in the long run, but if I was a Dodger fan, I wouldn’t be digging it.

• Flavor said, on December 10, 2014 at 4:40 pm

dismantling? Negative.
      And selling high on Dee Gordon was the prudent move….

48. DJLoo said, on December 10, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Starting to feel like Zito was a bargain…

• Flavor said, on December 10, 2014 at 4:42 pm

and on cue Boras says there is substantial interest from multiple teams for Zito’s services next year.
      That’s awesome. Only Scott Boras could somehow turn the clock back for Zito to 2007

• DJLoo said, on December 10, 2014 at 5:00 pm

He’s had a full year to get sick of his wife, I guess…

• Flavor said, on December 10, 2014 at 5:06 pm

can you imagine what’s going through Bum’s mind right now as he ploughs a field (or whatever the fuck you do on a farm) while his large, growing wife tends to her wedding day calf back at the barn?
        He’s gotta be re-thinking that whole thing now that he’s reached the level he’s reached.

• James said, on December 10, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Bum has not yet sewn his seed.

49. Flavor said, on December 10, 2014 at 6:27 pm