Game Time Thread

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on August 31, 2015

Fuck the Dodgers.

1. pawliekokonuts said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:22 am

This has to be the latest game I have EVER watched.

2. snarkk said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:24 am

Byrd’s gotta get it done here.
    Otherwise, I’m off to bed.
    I’ll re-ask my earlier question that Loo commented on.
    It’s Sept 1.
    Can all the 40 man play now?…

3. snarkk said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:26 am

G’nite dudes.
    Go Giants…

4. Paul Sorensen said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:29 am

Uh oh. “Right down” Broadway. I seem to remember not thinking he was very good, but maybe he’s been better than I remember….

5. pawliekokonuts said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:29 am

fading……..Byrd was supposed to homer there, or at least single…..fading

6. pawliekokonuts said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:30 am

this might force Vin Scully to retire

7. Paul Sorensen said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:31 am

Right, that’s what i thought. Lead off walks are never a good thing.

8. pawliekokonuts said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:32 am

not a good feeling here,,,,,,,nope

9. Paul Sorensen said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:34 am

Yeah, I think you’ll be able to go to sleep very soon, Pawlie…. bummer….

10. Macdog said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:34 am

Still semi-lucid enough to wonder why Petit isn’t in.

11. pawliekokonuts said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:36 am

get it over with WITH A TRIPLE PLAY

• Paul Sorensen said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:37 am

If that happens, I will take that as a very good omen for September baseball….

12. Paul Sorensen said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:36 am

Agree, Mac. Broadway sucks. Seriously, he’s the best we got at this point?

13. Bozo said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:36 am

Have I mentioned lately, that I hate Chase Utely?

• Bozo said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:38 am

I guess, THAT I HATE CHASE UTELY, should be in caps.

• eddacker said, on September 1, 2015 at 7:33 am

I have never, never hated a ball player like I hate Utely today. Even A.J. was an acquired hatred over time. But Utley? OMG

14. Paul Sorensen said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:38 am

There ya go, Mac. Unfortunately, a little too late….

15. pawliekokonuts said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:39 am

I feel like I got NOTHING for my $100. See above.

16. chipower9 said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:40 am

That fucking blows! Damned Giants had so many chances…

17. Bozo said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:41 am

Five hours and twenty nine minutes out of my life. Get em tomorrow, Giants.

• eddacker said, on September 1, 2015 at 7:35 am

I remember thinking, damn, if I were in London it would be morning and I’d be HAPPY they were in extra innings. 🙂

18. Paul Sorensen said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:42 am

The last road trip against good team, it was often said here and in the news stories that the Giants were “competitive” and some of those losses were winnable. Losing winnable games, like tonight, ain’t gonna get you to the dance…. Something or someone just needs to get this team over a bit of a hump right now…

19. blade3colorado said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:43 am

Damn, longest game I have watched in some time . . . and they lost. Sigh.

20. Macdog said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:44 am

Not exactly Bochy’s finest hour . . . or hours and hours and hours, from leaving Peavy in to the brain-dead double-switch of Specs-000, and now putting in Right Down Broadway to set up the L. It’s hard to imagine the Giants winning the division after this one, considering who they’ll be up against the next two games. Tough to remember a more brutal loss. G’nite one and all.

• pawliekokonuts said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:45 am

brutal, because it seemed so winnable……oh well

21. pawliekokonuts said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:44 am

Think about it: if Romo was called for the balk we’d be in deep dreamland.

• Macdog said, on September 1, 2015 at 12:46 am

Ha, or tossing and turning even more so.

22. zumiee said, on September 1, 2015 at 1:16 am

Adrianza being on the 2015 roster was an epic front office fail by the Giants.

23. wilcojoe said, on September 1, 2015 at 6:06 am

I dozed off in my chair. Is the game over?

24. chipower9 said, on September 1, 2015 at 6:34 am

What a nightmare. Clears the cobwebs and get a won today!

25. unca_chuck said, on September 1, 2015 at 7:23 am

Went to bed in the bottom of the 11th. Gave up after the top of the 14th. You east coasters are animals.

Ugly ugly ugly losses. Need these next 2 pretty bad. Bum bum bummio tonite. Need his best pitching and offense.