Sunday

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on December 13, 2015

The good news is, now Steve Kerr can come back. There have been rumors that he didn’t want to come back during the streak….

Still waiting on Giants news. Still feel strongly that we will be getting another pitcher (Leake or =) and not one of the outfielders we definitely NEED.

Niners today. Shaun Draughn Revenge Game—a dark, stark reminder of how low our season has sunk.

1. wilcojoe said, on December 13, 2015 at 8:39 am

I think Gabbert and Draughn have big games against an awful Cleveland defense. Niners win by ten.

• blade3colorado said, on December 13, 2015 at 10:09 am

Ditto. No Gabbert in my LUs today, but yeah, Draughn I am betting on in quite a few DFS tourneys.

2. willedav said, on December 13, 2015 at 8:58 am

Give some credit to Kidd and Bucks. They established tempo and held off Warriors once game got to 80-77.
    They foiled Walton’s plan to rest Curry and Green by shutting down bench players, extending lead and keeping it even vs. vaunted small LU (missing Barnes of course).
    Sure Boston game took lot out of them and Thompson was off all night. But hey can’t blame Bucks fans for being fired up. warriors fans have felt same way for how f-ing long? Come to the arena to watch the best players that usually outperform yours and hope you beat them.

Spurs (20-5) Warriors (24-1) 2 really good teams with contrasting styles that are well coached. I think Pop’s thing about bringing in Aldridge to play with Duncan and Leonard on front line is designed to combat Warriors small LU and attack them inside and control rebounds at both ends. Cavs did hurt them there with LeBron Mozgov and T Thompson and Monroe killed them last night

League is changing but there still is room for quality big men and mid range shooters like Jenkins said today.

3. dirtnrocksnomo said, on December 13, 2015 at 9:54 am

Anyone else catch the McGregor/Aldo match last night? I’m not a big fan of MMA but I am a fan of talking endless shit and then backing it up.

• blade3colorado said, on December 13, 2015 at 10:11 am

Yes. Great KO in 1st. Boom Boom . . . out go the lights. 🙂

4. Lurker John said, on December 13, 2015 at 10:54 am

Seems to me Alex Gordon would make a good fit for the Giants in LF. GG defense, solid hitter ad RBI man, gets on base, good clubhouse guy, scrappy. He’ll be 32 when the season starts, but a big upgrade over the options currently on the team. I’d be down with a 3-4 year deal.

5. alleykat69 said, on December 13, 2015 at 10:55 am

13 second fight…I didn’t have time to grab a beer out of the fridge and it was over🍻

• willedav said, on December 13, 2015 at 11:08 am

One of Redd Foxx’s buddies Slappy White had a joke about second Ali-Liston fight.

“Guy told me had a front row seat, and ‘Liston sat down before I did’.”

6. willedav said, on December 13, 2015 at 11:05 am

I’d feel a lot better about handing Gordon $20 mil a year for x amount of yrs if he could play CF and take over for Pagan. He strikes out a lot and doesn’t walk often, so batting leadoff doesn’t sound like good fit either.

As with all these FA guys like Gordon and Upton the gamble is what is he going to be like 3-4 yrs from now, not what they have done so far in career.

7. djloo27 said, on December 13, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Is ANYONE talking to Cespedes? I haven’t even heard a rumor.

• alleykat69 said, on December 13, 2015 at 12:24 pm

I called him Loo, once he noticed my call waiting name he never responded..

• djloo27 said, on December 13, 2015 at 12:40 pm

At least you tried…

8. wilcojoe said, on December 13, 2015 at 12:35 pm

So much for my Niners prediction. My god, they suck.

9. alleykat69 said, on December 13, 2015 at 12:43 pm

Yeah beyond pathetic WJ,..
    OL stinks Brown Shit, 9 sacks on Gabby, he will definitely need the Hot Tub..

10. Flavor said, on December 13, 2015 at 1:16 pm

I see our old *friend* Denny is still feelin’ all the love during this holiday season.
    Del Mar Dennis ‏@DelMarDennis 1m1 minute ago
    You can’t change your family members. I hate my family. I wish you were dead. @49ers @JedYork But you’re still my family. But fuck you!

• djloo27 said, on December 13, 2015 at 3:31 pm

I miss him.

• Flavor said, on December 13, 2015 at 7:07 pm

he would get old, quickly.

11. zumiee said, on December 13, 2015 at 2:50 pm

MLB Network has a special on about the ’86 playoffs. The Mets won the World Series 29 years ago. The Giants’ 3 in the last 6 years simply crushes those ’86 Mets.

• djloo27 said, on December 13, 2015 at 2:56 pm

There you go again with that West Coast bias…

12. blade3colorado said, on December 13, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Rockies continue to sign world beaters. Here is a video of Mark Reynolds striking out 100 times in 2 minutes . . . OK, OK, 2 minutes, 4 seconds. Anywho, be thankful for Belt . . .

13. alleykat69 said, on December 13, 2015 at 3:50 pm

You know I got seriously smashed the other night, but as drunk as I got I doubt I would of been drunk enough or in the Raiders position “Stupid Enough” to go for a 2 or conversion when the score was 15-12??? and of course choked the chicken on not getting it which wouldn’t have mattered anyway!!

• snarkk said, on December 13, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Kat, their long snapper got hurt, that’s why they went for 2…

• alleykat69 said, on December 13, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Didn’t realize that Snarkk.
        Don’t need a long snapper unless your punting, just a backup short snapper should get the job done.
        Though I know it’s not the same without the regular guy, it shouldn’t really matter if your a decent backup football player.

• Flavor said, on December 13, 2015 at 4:48 pm

Your potd was one of my fav in a long time. It’s going in POTD-brdt of as soon as a new potd goes up there

• alleykat69 said, on December 13, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Thanks BF,
        I’m still cracking up when I see it.
        I’m drunk as skink???
        Lots of Makers Marks that night!

• Flavor said, on December 13, 2015 at 6:38 pm

there are layer and levels of hilarity to that post that might only be eclipsed by ewisco’s comment that followed.

• ewisco said, on December 13, 2015 at 7:44 pm

if i had half a brain i would have added: and another round for me and my friend.

14. Flavor said, on December 13, 2015 at 5:26 pm

I can’t post anything from my ph to Chucks site. Anyone else ever have that prob?

• snarkk said, on December 13, 2015 at 5:27 pm

I just posted there off my phone…

• Flavor said, on December 13, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Hmmm. I’ve never had a prob b4. And it’s saying “duplicate comment detected”. Maybe it’ll show up later. Thanks.

15. Flavor said, on December 13, 2015 at 7:47 pm

d-backs just signed Arias to a minor league deal. Somewhere, Kokonuts just died a little. Never forget that slight slip of the back foot and the rocket to first base that followed. He saved a perfect game……..

• snarkk said, on December 13, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Arias will put ’em over the top for sure…

16. Flavor said, on December 13, 2015 at 7:56 pm

130 years, the Giants finally got a pitcher who threw a perfect game. That’s a lot of years……