I’m Done

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on April 1, 2016

I have paid these idiots twice now and they continue to say I haven’t paid them. Communication with customer service is now over. This happened last year too and I am DONE WITH THIS.

Custom Design for oneflapdown77.wordpress.com has expired

This upgrade lets you choose unique fonts for your site, a custom color scheme, and customize its appearance further with your own CSS.

Custom Design costs $30.00. All of the customizations you made to your theme’s CSS, Custom Colors, and Custom Fonts will no longer be active on your site starting April 2nd at 3am. Your site will cease to operate and the url will be available for anyone to purchase.

More details can be found on our support page.

If you have any additional questions, you can contact our customer support team by replying to this email or by emailing help@wordpress.com.

1. ewisco said, on April 1, 2016 at 8:22 am

i take it they don’t give you some sort of receipt when you pay? I assume you did some sort of print screen and sent that to them? I’ve got $30 if you want me to try.

2. sfsarge said, on April 1, 2016 at 8:27 am

Well this sucks. If there is anything I can do, phone calls to make, emails to write. Consider it done

3. dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 1, 2016 at 8:39 am

Back to blogspot?

4. wilcojoe said, on April 1, 2016 at 8:50 am

Hmmm, me thinks this coincides with today’s date on the calendar. Nice one Flav!

• Flavor said, on April 1, 2016 at 8:54 am

bang bang!

• snarkk said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:14 am

Well played…

5. Flavor said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:08 am

the o/u at work on the number of people that would get tricked by this was 2 so I won the bet. Thanks for playing!

• ewisco said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:21 am

I was suckered in first!! that counts for something right? right? oh.

6. snarkk said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:18 am

Around our house, today is known not just as April fools, but first as Mrs. snarkk’s B-day…

• ewisco said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:22 am

in our house it’s mr. wisco’s bday. Happy Bday to the mrs.

• snarkk said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:24 am

Back at U. One bad thing about a family member with a B day today is that they can’t be snookered by an April fools play …

• snarkk said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:29 am

Some anyway… 🙂

7. Flavor said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:28 am

Are these birthdays just a way to sucker out a “happy bday” from us? This day blows, too many “is it or isn’t it” going on….

• ewisco said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:42 am

My dad was pissed, but it turns out people don’t forget. there’s someone else on the blog who’s bday is today I’m pretty sure.

• chipower9 said, on April 1, 2016 at 11:02 am

Irish Kev’s BD today, too.

Happy B-day to Mr. ewisco and Mrs. Snarkk. Live long and prosper.

8. Carstie Clausen said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:43 am

Ess Knee Key one, Flav. Ssslicker than Snakeshit.

9. wilcojoe said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:59 am

I had a female coworker that once fell for a phony lottery scratcher. She confided to another coworker that she didn’t want anyone in the office to know she had won $1 million for fear she would have to split it with the person that gave it to her. That caused irreparable harm once the prankster found out her friend wasn’t so giving.

• Flavor said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:18 am

those lotto pranks are the worst. I’m not into pranks at all, just thought I’d try it out today. It was underwhelming.

• wilcojoe said, on April 1, 2016 at 11:41 am

It actually was pretty good. I don’t know why I connected it with 4/1 so quickly. I actually regret saying it, because it would have been fun to hear the “lifers” (you know who you are) panic and start a collection up. I could totally see someone here (not going to mention names) starting a gofundme page to collect the $30 and then use the additonal funds for the first round of drinks at the next flapalooza.

• chipower9 said, on April 1, 2016 at 1:46 pm

If you were thinking me, swing and miss. I would have paid it out of pocket in a shake, AND will ALWAYS get the first round at Flapaloozas…we don’t need no stinking gofundme page. Homey Don’t Play That! 😉

• wilcojoe said, on April 1, 2016 at 2:30 pm

😜

10. Carstie Clausen said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:00 am

Had a feeling that Giants pitchers would do a big turnaround upon emerging outta the sands and back into their own digs. Still don’t know what to call the guy, but now the ancient caravan city of Samarkand in one of those former SSR Stans seems like an easy go.
    Polaks may be courageous and frequently creative folk, but it seems that their notions for spelling got a bit heavy on that creative side. First time i saw the name Zbigniew Brzesinski, back in the 70’s when i was putting out my monthly: Common Sense: A Northwoods Journal; my comment was that some monkey had
    gotten loose on a typewriter.
    Call Sam what Am whatever you like, but from his appearance on the mound last night, it looks as if our ST worries about the rotation may be taken down another notch. And with the egregious 2 hits surrendered by Josh Osich in his brief stint vs the A’s as the lone exception, Alphabet Souperman and a set of relievers gave up exactly one first inning triple by our new starter.

11. snarkk said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:28 am

These last ten NBA games are like the last week of Spring T– near useless. Teams are sitting guys out or shelving them for the year. The tickets still cost the same, tho…

12. dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:29 am

I went with the sticky note under the mouse this morning. Its fun to watch a bunch of failure analysis engineers flummoxed by such a simple trick. Arriving at root cause is averaging roughly 4 minutes.

• Flavor said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:51 am

so what do you do, cut it down small enough to fit under? Or just use a small one? I might try that one later today to wash away the stench of the one I pulled on you guys this morning.

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 1, 2016 at 11:07 am

I used a larger sized sticky note, cut all of the non sticky part off and used the remains like tape. Cut it into rectangles for good coverage of the sensor.

• xoot said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:10 pm

In the old days, I used to remove the magnetized rollers from inside the mouses, put them into the desk drawers. Those were pretty heavy, though, so people caught on quickly enough. A sticky note over the laser would be more deceptive. Very good idea.

13. gianthead said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:34 am

I bit:(

14. chipower9 said, on April 1, 2016 at 11:06 am

While I did not comment, I bit, too (I was with Eric and others…ready to fork over 30 bones and make phone calls, break knee caps, etc.).

15. sfsarge said, on April 1, 2016 at 11:12 am

D’oh! Good one Flav

16. zumiee said, on April 1, 2016 at 12:08 pm

Yikes- I believed it. Well done, BF. 🙂

17. dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 1, 2016 at 12:09 pm

After leaving Arizona Belt promptly went 0 for 2 with two walk and a K yesterday. Time for a ‘dig me’ video session?

• Flavor said, on April 1, 2016 at 12:18 pm

Sesh dawg, sesh

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 1, 2016 at 12:22 pm

lulz. I was going to go with sesh but didn’t want to be too meta.

18. Bozo said, on April 1, 2016 at 1:00 pm

“WordPress Sucks Balls”

19. dirtnrocksnomo said, on April 1, 2016 at 1:49 pm

I honestly don’t have anything against Sandoval. I was hoping he would sign back with SF. That said, here is a craigslist add for a certain 3rd basemen in the Boston area.

20. Macdog said, on April 1, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Speaking of April Fools’ . . . http://tinyurl.com/zdwv8bc

• alleykat69 said, on April 1, 2016 at 2:55 pm

That’s hilarious Macdog!
      Kershaw& the Dogpile will never hoist “OUR WORLD SERIES HARDWARE”!!!!!

21. zumiee said, on April 1, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Happy birthday to Flappers with a birthday today!

22. willedav said, on April 1, 2016 at 6:35 pm

flav you set this up pretty well given earlier issues you had with WP.
    I posted something this morning on previous thread then when I went back later before I left for work saw, “I’m Done” and said oh shit.

1 of these Oak-SF games cool, but 3 is useless esp since they always have 2 series each year during the season. Almost everyone agrees ST is too long anyway, coaches and players included.

Saw Nate couldn’t make the Tigers, Arias is in minors and so is Hembree.

23. zumiee said, on April 1, 2016 at 9:29 pm

For what it’s worth, the Giants have looked sharp in this A’s series.

24. Macdog said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:06 pm

It’s finally over. Helluva home run by the Warriors.

• xoot said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:37 pm

Curry missed a three that would’ve sent the game to OT. Rattled a bit before bouncing out of the rim. Ah well.

25. zumiee said, on April 1, 2016 at 10:20 pm

D-Back A.J. Pollock broke his elbow sliding head-first.

26. moseszd said, on April 2, 2016 at 3:12 pm

I had the same problem with FatCow. I had the same problem with the guy who sold me the front-end on my website. I had the same problem SiteLock.

All these people want is your money. And they’ll be damned if they’re going to do anything to earn it.