Game Time Thread/Dodgers Suck My Balls

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on April 17, 2016

Just once I’d like the Giants to hammer a pitcher they “haven’t seen before.” Why not tonight? Unfortunately I fear that Maeda will be the next pitcher in a long line of first-start pitchers to bamboozle us.

I’m on board with everyone else being officially worried about the bullpen. One problem that Lopez might have— he’s underused. Probably could stand more innings to get a little tighter. And there’s no reason he can’t continue to be successful as a lefty specialist.

Huge start for Smarge tonight.

15 year anniversary of Barry blasting #500. I was at that game. Totally electric moment.

1. unca_chuck said, on April 17, 2016 at 8:21 pm

Or JoeBarely Cares…

2. zumiee said, on April 17, 2016 at 8:23 pm

We’re in the middle of April. Long ways to go. The biggest surprise is that the Rockies have been good so far.

• Flavor said, on April 17, 2016 at 8:25 pm

Unless some weirdo Flight 370 shit goes down, Blade should be back in the US within the next couple of hours and he will explain why they can’t keep this going…..

• djloo27 said, on April 17, 2016 at 8:33 pm

I feel like Blade can do almost anything.
        If they could get a washing machine to fly, Blade could probably land it…

(Stolen line)

• Flavor said, on April 17, 2016 at 8:43 pm

The Legend of Blade took a hit this Spring (IMO). He spent the whole time snapping pics of her and the food they were eating day in and day out, lol. I’m sure he was screwing her all over Thailand too. But it kinda ruined the “Lone Wolf” persona he has.

3. unca_chuck said, on April 17, 2016 at 8:27 pm

I’d be more than happy to see Portland knock the fucking clippers out in the 1st round.

4. zumiee said, on April 17, 2016 at 8:27 pm

MadBum draws the Greinke match-up on Wednesday.

5. unca_chuck said, on April 17, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Holy shit. Latrell Sprewell in a Priceline commercial?

Got to feed his family I guess.

6. Flavor said, on April 17, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Toy Story’s jersey from his first game sold for 12.5K. Who the fuck would pay that much dough for that jersey? And why was it up for auction?

• djloo27 said, on April 17, 2016 at 8:56 pm

For some reason I remember a guy named Rasheed Story who ran for mayor of New York under the Communist Party a long time ago. Is that still allowed?

• Flavor said, on April 17, 2016 at 9:05 pm

dunno. Probably not. Look at the still photo of Barry in the video up above. Lol, he’s fucking YOKED OUT. Peak cycle.

7. djloo27 said, on April 17, 2016 at 9:08 pm

• Flavor said, on April 17, 2016 at 9:13 pm

could have hired someone to design a pin with a little more edge to it. Probably the reason he lost.

• Flavor said, on April 17, 2016 at 9:14 pm

upon closer examination, it looks like he might have made that pin himself.

8. snarkk said, on April 17, 2016 at 9:53 pm

I like the moniker of “expert” field dresser for Bum’s wife.
    Sounds like she should have been in The Revenant with Leo Di Caprio…

9. blade3colorado said, on April 17, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Waiting endlessly for my flight (one day departure delay) and bored out of my mind. You guys – mostly counting sheep I would imagine from looking at the time stamp of 9:14pm for Flavor . . . and again, at 9:53pm for snarkk. Is anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee here?

No Giants thoughts or comments, since most news to SE Asia arrives by bottle. Hope you’re all well. Out.

• snarkk said, on April 17, 2016 at 11:17 pm

About to hit the sack, blade. Hope the flight gets going soon. Welcome back when you get back. BTW, I heard that certain places in Colorado had a boatload of snow this past week…

10. blade3colorado said, on April 17, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Thanks . . . I will hopefully sleep on the plane. Yep – quite a few friends affected, but thus far no significant damage I’ve been told. However, that might change when it melts, I.e., trees in snow country are negatively affected by late storms in the spring,due to weak roots that can’t absorb the water which melts very fast during the spring. Couple that with this storm having a heavy water content, you’ll see a lot of trees collapse. Happened on my property numerous times . . . definitely don’t want a tree coming in your living room.