Losing A Very Winnable Game

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on April 19, 2016

Last night was irritating. And I’m not just talking about the D-backs uniforms.

Peavy pitched about as well as he’s going to pitch this year. And as your #5, he was passable. The bullpen was atrocious and if they keep vomiting all over the mound we will see management act in bold, swift fashion. They didn’t build a team with a 170 million dollar payroll this year just to watch the one-inning guys piss it all away.

The good news is that Houston sucks and the Warriors can beat anyone. Also, someone told me the Sharks lost. Boo hoo.

1. bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Damn .. this has got be the dullest game I’ve seen in a long, long time! Gmen are flatter than _____ filling in the fuckin blanks.

• zumiee said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Bill O’Reilly’s head.

• bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Hey I got one for y’all ..

Hard of hearing old guy goes to the Doctor. Brings his wife into the examination room with him.
      After the once over, Doc says, “I’m going to need a urine sample, a stool sample, and a semen sample.
      The old man turns to his wife and asks her, “What did he say?”
      She yells into his ear, “He said he needs a pair of your underwear”

• snarkk said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:19 pm

LMAO !…

• blade3colorado said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:16 pm

So, it isn’t my jet lag, eh?

2. blade3colorado said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:15 pm

One of the most boring games I’ve seen in quite some time or jet lag is magnifying my perception of boredom. The good news is that the Giants are only 1 game out of 1st, sans this game; they have only played 14 games this season; they have 1 more inning to play in game 15; and, I’m back in the good ol’ USA.

Can’t ask for more than that . . . 🙂

3. theroooster said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Flatter than Ted Cruz’s returns in NY?

• zumiee said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:28 pm

Cruz’s “New York values” put-down line was one of the stupider things from this campaign.

• bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:40 pm

That guys scares me more than most politicians

4. snarkk said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:20 pm

blade definitely scored more abroad than the Giants have tonight…

• blade3colorado said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:28 pm

My hand scored more today than the Giants tonight.

5. zumiee said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Span’s been a dud so far.

• bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:33 pm

He ain’t been too good … but who has? Pagan has been pretty decent .. That’s about it …

6. blade3colorado said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Are those other 2 dudes taller than Vida Blue or is Vida sitting in a toddler chair?

7. bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Fuckin KNBR Crew goin on & on about how amazing Ray was … never would ream of saying how much Giants batters sucked.

• bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Freudian mis-type there 🙂

• zumiee said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:39 pm

Some misspellings actually work better.

8. bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:45 pm

Hey … ‘We’re # 4! We’re # 4′!’ ….. 8th inning Pads leading Bucs 5-3

9. zumiee said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:46 pm

I was at a minor league game one time when everyone was given a free loaf of bread when the game was over. How cool was that?
    I bet the fans at the Giants game tonight would have felt slightly better if they got a loaf of bread after tonight’s game.

• bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Really? .. wow .. Was there anything baked inside? Like a bobble head or somethin?

• zumiee said, on April 19, 2016 at 11:23 pm

No, just bread. It was some kind of promotion from Rainbow. Kind of odd. I had no idea about it until we were leaving the ballpark. Minor league baseball. 🙂

• bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 11:37 pm

Yea, totally weird … ‘Weird’ is the right word … Did you eat it? I mean, it was meant to be eaten, right? … You sure there wasn’t a ball, a glove, or maybe some worn cleats in there … . You would’ve probably noticed that, right? .. Yep, very weird.

• James said, on April 20, 2016 at 12:09 am

They could have thrown in a circus, and I still would have been unhappy. A once in a season splurge on field boxes, Belt on the bench, and nix.

10. bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 11:04 pm

I think Boch needs to find a way to snap these guys outta their collective somnambulism .. If I may be so bold to suggest … after losses such as these many we’ve seen in the past week, Boch blasts the ‘Cars for Kids’ ditty in the locker room .. That’ll fuckin snap’em out of it!

11. bassbaldy said, on April 19, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Well .. the baseball gods giveth, and the bb gods taketh away … It’s like we are being punished for all that amazing spine tingling, entertaining baseball we got to witness from our guys at the outset. I mean, come on, those come-from-behind wins against LA at home were completely off the hook. Now, we are in the baseball doldrums .. Feast to famine.