Jake v Jake

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on May 20, 2016

Arrieta vs Peavy tonight. Jesus. Well, at least Peavy pitches decent at home, he was good last time out and the Cubs hitters, frankly, are in a bit of a funk lately. None of that will help us hit Arrieta who is coming into town as the most dominant pitcher in either league right now. You could certainly argue Sale or Kershaw, hell you could pick 3 guys on our staff and I wouldn’t vehemently argue with you, but Arrieta has been flat-dominant for going on 2 years now. I have no idea how we win this game tonight but won’t be surprised if we find a way……

1. alleykat69 said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Well like my songs I will not fucking hear till tommorow Z, the Godamm Pool table is the same freaking scenario!
    My chances of getting on to play are worse then aPeavy win right now…….

2. zumiee said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:30 pm

The 40 percenters’ combined record is now 1-10.

3. Macdog said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:32 pm

There are still jukeboxes?

• zumiee said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Apparently so. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. zumiee said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Of course, the crappy Pads can’t hold the lead.

5. alleykat69 said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Alright now I’m gettingpissed off!!!
    I’m jumping all this BS music and gonna play Captain& Tennile Muscrate Love and clear out this joint๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

• blade3colorado said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:41 pm

• blade3colorado said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:42 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .

• zumiee said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:47 pm

It’s horrifying, but I couldn’t look away.

6. sandog said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:51 pm

I AM going to have to give Kat some shit about “Jump,” which is quite possibly the worst Van Halen song of all time.

• alleykat69 said, on May 20, 2016 at 11:07 pm

Woooo there Doggy,Ok you might be right.it doesn’t really matter cause I ain’t gonna hear anyway! Though I always had a boner for Vallarie Bertinelli back it the day..,Ok where am I going with that ???!!

7. zumiee said, on May 20, 2016 at 10:59 pm

I looked it up- Tennille is 76 years old now. It doesn’t seem possible. She got divorced from The Captain two years ago. Who gets divorced at 74?

• blade3colorado said, on May 20, 2016 at 11:07 pm

I must be insane or bored out of my mind. I am watching this interview with Tennile . . . I’m finding out “The Captain” was a big asshole.

• alleykat69 said, on May 20, 2016 at 11:14 pm

Never hook up a dude with a sailor hat with a some one hot broad! Maybe if your singing “Brandy” by Orleans? Your a fine girl what a good wife you would be, but my life my lover my lady is the sea..

• zumiee said, on May 20, 2016 at 11:44 pm

That’s an interesting interview. Thanks. Kind of blew my mind. Certainly answers the question about the divorce.

8. alleykat69 said, on May 20, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Blade you made my night!
    No I didn’t have the cojones to play it, though it’s a shitty song to start a 6am opener at a bar!!
    Though I’m stillwaiting for songs I’ll never hear tonight and I’m skunk to skink worse then a skink might smell that Muscat lovin shit video was awesome dude, Go Rockies till the fucking G boys win again!!

9. zumiee said, on May 20, 2016 at 11:08 pm

No way!!!!!!!!!
    Upton walk-off 2-run HR!!!!!!

• zumiee said, on May 20, 2016 at 11:09 pm

Jansen blows the save!

10. zumiee said, on May 20, 2016 at 11:11 pm

The baseball night ends on a great note.

11. snarkk said, on May 20, 2016 at 11:33 pm

If you have a ticket for a home Peavy start, you should automatically get free beers the entire game just for showing up…

12. alleykat69 said, on May 20, 2016 at 11:47 pm

lulz,
    Problem is Snarkk the beer will be as stale as his pitching.

13. snarkk said, on May 21, 2016 at 1:24 am

Bochy on Peavy: “he was a little off tonight”, just “missing at times”.
    Look, Boch is a HOF manager now. It’s really stupid for him to insult our intelligence with this kind of nonsense. Peavy has sucked all season except for one game. He’s horrible. Were it not for his big contract, he’d be outta here in one way or another. So, DL this guy and put anybody, anybody else in that starting role and see what happens…

14. willedav said, on May 21, 2016 at 8:14 am

Still can’t get over Sonny Gray’s line. Vs. the less than stellar Yanks LU, he couldn’t finish the 4th inning and threw 98 pitches. 3 wild pitches, 6 hits 4 walks 5 runs. ERA is 6.19, for a guy who was AS and cy young candidate last year.

Cubs are on pace to match the 116 they won 100 years ago or such. That would be really annoying to watch, unless of course SF took them out of the playoffs.
    Jenkins has a cool stat—before last night Dodgers were 8-1 with Op on the mound, 13-20 when he’s not.