Sucking Shit

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on July 6, 2016

Another benefit to being in Sun Valley in a log cabin next to a river: no cell service, limited internet and no tv. So I wasn’t able to watch that bullshit from last night or receive any angry texts. The box score looks grim. And I’m going to post this now in case I lose my internet again.

1. zumiee said, on July 6, 2016 at 10:05 pm

The most wins in MLB,
    Giants: 54

• zumiee said, on July 6, 2016 at 10:23 pm

2. alleykat69 said, on July 6, 2016 at 10:09 pm

Back I the day the A/S starters use to pitch 3 innings. Yeah I know it’s a different world we live in, so 2 innings is ok nowdays..

3. bassbaldy said, on July 6, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Tell me … has sarcasm gone out of fashion lately?

3 separate times in the last week I post the tongue-in-cheek suggestion that complete game shutouts are the answer to our bullpen issues and each time the response is that I’m being serious. One time, I even fessed to being sarcastic … hmmm .. Weird!

• zumiee said, on July 6, 2016 at 10:24 pm

This guy can be helpful sometimes: 🙂

• zumiee said, on July 6, 2016 at 10:27 pm

Colon and parenthesis.

• Macdog said, on July 6, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Bartolo?

• bassbaldy said, on July 6, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Colon Oscopy … Or is Asscopy?

• blade3colorado said, on July 6, 2016 at 10:24 pm

No, I’m down with what you said, especially would have been appropriate last night. Still shaking my head that he was pulled after 96 pitches.

4. zumiee said, on July 6, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Seager is going to be in the homerun hitting contest. That’s messed up a few hitters in the past. Pederson, for example.

5. unca_chuck said, on July 6, 2016 at 11:09 pm

Great game tonite. Johnny was dealing even though he looked like he was getting squeezed. From dead center… My daughter caught a ball thrown by Angel and gave it to a little kid. Lots of lng flies caught by the Rockies. Blackmon caught tons of shit from the bleachers. Too funny. H turned around a few times looking for he source.

Funny thing is I got the double cheeseburger with the longneck Bud at Reds. the usual. My son said you don’t drink Bud. I said well it’s longnecks. . $10 now nstead of $3… Snt there a scene n Dirt Harry outside Reds?

• snarkk said, on July 6, 2016 at 11:17 pm

Red’s is great. You can’t beat beer and grease, they go together. When the Dubs were dickering to put their new palace on that pier, I read where they promised to put a new Reds inside the building…

• sandog said, on July 6, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Great game report Chuck! Crazy Horse hooked you up and love that you got The Special at Red’s!

6. snarkk said, on July 6, 2016 at 11:14 pm

OK, I put my Bro-love for Belt into the real world. I got on mlb.com and voted him onto the AS game — 5 times. If he gets into it, he owes me a piece of that AS bonus 😉 …