Just Don’t Call Him “Late for Dinner”

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on July 29, 2016

Whether you call him *Eddie” or “Nunie” or “EdNu”, one thing is for certain: he’s ours. He’s AAAAAALLLLLLLLLL ours!!!!! He’s very nice insurance for Panik’s head and Duffy’s heel. GEICO couldn’t get you that type of sweet *dome to toe* coverage.

The Nun-erator has blasted 12 dongs this season. He hit 12 dongs in his previous 4 seasons combined. That spike in production reeks of something juicy going on but that’s not for me to determine. He’s also decided to steal the shit out of some bases and regarding that I say, keep on running my man. The bottom line is that this dude has more speed and power (this year) than Panik and Duffy have combined.

Will he be able to play the NL game? Is he gonna pull a “Leake” and puss out now that he’s in a competitive situation? Two very valid questions.

But this is no “Orlando Cabrera” pick up. This dude is at the peak of his career (or his cycle). We should all be excited about this first move by Evans…..

1. djloo27 said, on July 29, 2016 at 11:34 pm

And Dodgers come back to win.
    One game lead.
    LA supposedly on brink of blockbuster involving Bruce…

2. xoot said, on July 29, 2016 at 11:41 pm

I have PTSD

3. PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on July 29, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Funny, Xoot….. 🙂 Yeah, that must’ve been a tough one to sit through. I have never seen a 1-game divisional lead that felt more like 10 games back…… Who said they think body snatchers are to blame? Not really too many other plausible theories to explain the Jekyl-Hyde performance of this team pre-break and post-break……

• bassbaldy said, on July 30, 2016 at 12:04 am

True enough Paul. Yet, many of us, including myself, thought there would be a ‘correction’ of sorts. But this is not a mere correction, this is ridiculousness bordering on the sublime. This is brutal. A rally ended by a triple play for fucks sake?

Chi’s wish for a good healthy dose of adversity is coming true in spades.

4. sandog said, on July 30, 2016 at 12:16 am

Driving home from Padre game I heard static-ey highlight of triple play. Couldn’t make out who they said got tagged for 3rd out. Said to myself, “please don’t let it be my man Span!”
    Is Nunez the guy who hit into it, or was it Craw?

• bassbaldy said, on July 30, 2016 at 12:29 am

Yeah sorry, it was Span as 3rd out. Craw hit into it. Tv guys said it looked like Span’s view of the ball was blocked by Posey moving off 1st. Hard to tell from replay I think.

• bassbaldy said, on July 30, 2016 at 12:35 am

Nunez struck out with Blanco & Brown at 2nd & 3rd to end game. He had a decent at bat though .. made them pitch to him.