She Tweets, They Fuck, He Loses and Wins

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on November 17, 2016

I’m surprised @KateUpton took time away from fucking @JustinVerlander long enough to tweet about being the only one *allowed* to fuck him. But from their hiatus, a new thread topic is born…..

Is there a problem with the CY voting process? Maybe making the voters list off 5 pitchers is the problem. I mean, guys like Tanaka and Happ had decent years but should they be getting votes?

The other question is the number of writers who get to vote. Maybe 30 isn’t enough. Maybe they shouldn’t be writers. Or add managers?

I don’t have the answer and I’m really not that interested in the topic. Now I’m starting to wonder if she was tweeting during and THROUGH all the fucking?

So maybe they never stopped fucking?

Mind = Blown…..

#kateupton #justinverlander

_________________

And of course it is now time for some solid gold from our potato-peelin’ pal.

#FreeStix! RPOTD

stixwiz said, on December 25, 2010 at 9:27 am (Edit)

Merry Christmas to all the Flapzoners. Looking out my Northwoods window there is a sea of white flocking on the lilac bushes and the ash and apple trees. Sky is a light grey. A few lazy flakes are taking their good ol time establishing a landing-pattern. It’s nine above zero outdoors. Dogs are out on an Oouffspedition, running free around the countryside. Outdoor cats are coping after breakfast and will get some treats later. Couple of the housecats got put out, one cause he wanted out and the other to chill. Woodstove is keeping the house cozy. Breakfast was cake and icecream with hazlenut coffee. Cuppa tea and a clementine next the keyboard. Ready for a lazy day, mostly indoors.

Basking in the warm afterglow of the WS win. Last evening, driving home from a birthday party for aunt Mary Christine, her 91st, a Queen tape was playing. As i neared the driveway “WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS” was pounding outta the speakers of the ol’ pickup, distinguished by its hacker axe poised in the left front stakehole, with steel grainscoop snowshovel nearby and the 1976 Huskvarna-65 chainsaw perched between a couple small logs and some ballast rocks towards the rear.

Ahh, country living. Late afternoon lunch/supper will, according to current hankering, likely be venison-based spaghetti, with onions and jalapenos from the garden ~ or maybe, if ambition strikes, it will be based on some very nice looking scallops purchased at an old-fashioned butchershop only 25 miles from home. But the laziness may overcome the fascination, as i have zero experience in preparing scallop dishes.

Back to the woodcarving in a few minutes. Flavor, i haven’t forgotten about the ‘One Flap Down’ piece. Creative types are not as reliable as most folks. The right mood has to hit at the correct time. Will know it when it happens. Thanx again, for all the energy you have put into this site, Craig. Really did dig the “Area 51” hook for the countdown to stage one of the next SF championship.

1. Flavor said, on November 17, 2016 at 6:23 am

now I’m wondering if Stix has scrapped his wood carving sculpture he was gonna give me and instead is fashioning it out of a carved up potato. Mind still blown?

2. willedav said, on November 17, 2016 at 7:36 am

Wonder what happens with his land? I really can’t fathom how he took care of that many plants as alleged without small army of horticulturists, let alone harvesting them.

That first one, defying all baseball people who said they didn’t have enough O to beat Philly et al really was something special.

3. pawliekokonuts said, on November 17, 2016 at 7:43 am

gray tawny metallic flat day

4. zumiee said, on November 17, 2016 at 7:56 am

Spouses, significant others, parents, grandparents, siblings, griping about supposed injustices to athletes on social media is never a good idea.

5. chipower9 said, on November 17, 2016 at 7:57 am

Almost every day, my mind is blown by the prose of Stix. Damn, I miss that dude. As mentioned a thread or two back, I did pop a letter in the ol’ snail mail to him a few daze ago. I am very hopeful of a return, and am still trying to determine how the old “Stix can have books purchased through Amazon works.” I have an email out to his public defender to clarify. I am assuming that you simply purchase the book, but earmark the delivery address for one Carstie Carlisle at the Northwoods Pokey, but will share when I have clarification.

This is another Pure Gold post by Stix. The man CAN weave a story. FreeStix!

WillieD mentions above who is taking care of his plants. I am sure he had some accomplices, but who knows. I am more wondering what became of the dogs and cats. Sounds like a topic for my next letter to him.

Make it an awesome day Flappers.

And in other news… ~93 daze until pitchers and catchers report. Throw another log on the stove…

6. unca_chuck said, on November 17, 2016 at 8:32 am

Chuck, yeah, my job allows me insight into this kind of prison commissary stuff, but every county is different in what they allow and don’t allow. Seeinfg that his county is way out in the sticks (heh) I wouldn’t think they are very flush with money. I mean, my inside experience was long ago, and that is ancient history.They had books there donated by the library, and a couple pay phones, but I digress. . . Depending on what they allow, you could simply mail him the book. Most county prisoners are allowed a commissary/trust account to buy candy/toothpaste/stuff. But things like ordering books and outside stuff may or may not be allowed. Inmates are also able to put money in their trust accounts for phone calls, so that is another option. Some county jails these days are installing video visit stations that allow remote visits, and installing tablets and shit to keep folks occupied. The flip side of course is this industry is under intense investigation for gouging friends and family for charging upwards of $15.00 for a 15 minute phone call.

7. chipower9 said, on November 17, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Pawlie – would you prefer to send Stix a copy of your book (I mentioned on a previous thread I planned to send him a copy). I think it would have much more meaning to it coming from you. There are tons of other books that I can send to him. I will shoot you and email in this regards, too.

• pawliekokonuts said, on November 17, 2016 at 4:38 pm

responded via email

8. Macdog said, on November 17, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Looks like Reddick is signing with the Astros, who also traded for McCann today.

9. pawliekokonuts said, on November 17, 2016 at 4:39 pm

You know what mystifies the feck out of me: that Stix had internet. How?? Rubbing branches together ferfecksake?

• Flavor said, on November 17, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Haha! I thought the same thing a while back. He used to suggest that he got most of his Giants news from the Flap so maybe he had like a “pay by the site you go to” plan. Lol. Who knows.

• unca_chuck said, on November 17, 2016 at 9:30 pm

I’m sure there’s some sort of pirating story around this. Stealing satellite signals or a black box, or some shit.

10. xoot said, on November 17, 2016 at 7:07 pm

First sign that mlb and the union put serious pressure on the Oakland a’s during the collective bargaining agreement negotiations due to wind up this month: the a’s managing owner, Odious Lew Wolff, is leaving, selling off his interest, and a new guy who says he’s committed to a new ballpark in Oakland is taking over. mlb and the union must’ve threatened to turn off the revenue sharing tap unless the a’s agreed to . . . yeah, play ball.

• unca_chuck said, on November 17, 2016 at 9:29 pm

Hmmmm, about 14 years past due.

• snarkk said, on November 17, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Yep, the revenue share dough looks to be drying up, so Wolff and Crowley are selling out. Wow, what cynical “owners”. A’s fans are either a hardy or stupid lot for putting up with that BS for so long. Meanwhile the majority owner John Fisher never seems to take any flack for such a mess of a franchise, and IDK why that is…

11. snarkk said, on November 17, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Doghairs raising ticket and parking prices, big time.
    Fans restless…