Pfffttttt…..

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on June 16, 2018

I caught myself wondering how last night’s game would have gone had we had Belt and Longo in the line up. Taking out projected 50 bombs from your batting order is a killer. And what about Cueto pitching instead of our faux ace? I guess you could look at that the other way, what if they had Kershaw going instead of Stripling…..

Bottom line, our team is fighting hard but as we discussed pre-season, this is not a team built to withstand injuries, certainly not as many as they’ve incurred.

Of course we had the poster child for picture of health patrolling center field last night. And look how that worked out…

1. willedav said, on June 16, 2018 at 8:35 pm

Bright side: Mac with single couple walks run scored Hanson with rbi and super play at 3b, Moronta 2 good innings. All young enough guys with bright futures and hopefully bigger roles going forward.

• willedav said, on June 16, 2018 at 8:37 pm

And Belt 2 good ABs. Almost had bomb first time and then the long AB pulled another one foul. Belt back in LU will mean good things.

• djloo27 said, on June 16, 2018 at 10:05 pm

2. wilcojoe said, on June 16, 2018 at 9:43 pm

Snarkk is absolutely correct in his synopsis of the US Open above. That being said, the Mickelson fiasco made for great tv. I don’t know whether to applaud him or assail him for his response. Much like his insider trading evasion from a few years ago, he managed to use the “loopholes” of the rules to his advantage.

3. unca_chuck said, on June 16, 2018 at 10:52 pm

Fuck being close. I’m with Al.

4. mrsprtdude said, on June 17, 2018 at 12:19 am

Fuck I hate it when we suck against the Damn Dodgers. I fucking hate it that we can”t score. I live in LA
    ( technically OC) but I don’t go to games. Brian Stow got his ass kicked in, but the season before my friend and i had a full beer bottle thrown at us in the parking lot, and it broke his trucks window. It was the closest i have ever been to a fight as an adult. My friend Greg was so pissed. i would have thrown down with him, but glad the fucking lame ass Dodger fan that threw the bottle at us pussed out and wouldn’t fess up. At a game earlier that same season with another friend I saw a fight that was never broken up just outside the stadium ( literally 10 ft from the exit gate). In this case I’m glad I wasn’t there! Sooo damn annoying. I’m out