The Dodgers Suck

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on August 16, 2018

Not sure what qualifies this Casey Kelly dude to be on the team. As far as I can tell, it’s because he’s pitched a lot of innings in Sacramento. He was at 130 this year, by far the most of anyone else down there. But whatever, apparently he’s more reliable than That Doughy Fuck or any of his other social media friends….

Despite the loss that was a fun series and for a team that is out of it that’s about all you can hope for this time of year…

As has been discussed, Matt Harvey needs only one more QS to get to 5 (during his time as a Red). San Dawg offered me this buyout bet last night:

sandog said, on August 15, 2018 at 8:43 pm (Edit)

That half inning sucked, but this buyout offer I will allow Flav to present me is awesome:

-You only need to cover my beer tab for the Saturday in Reno
-Lunch on you at the Top Deck Diner at Cal Neva
-You carry around my Toomgis coffee mug for 4 consecutive hours on Saturday. You can’t explain that you are
doing it because you bought out a bet. You just have to act like that’s the way you roll. (Feel free to fill it with
the beverage of your choice.)

__________________

It was an amusing offer and I appreciate the time he took to put it together. Of course, Big Flavor has never and will never succumb to the shame of having to offer a buyout bet to anyone. If I ever did, it would be, as you know, in the form of a powerpoint presentation. This was not. Thus…..summarily rejected.

It would be much more sensible for Diggity to offer the buyout bet. It was something I would have considered had it been presented in my preferred medium of appraisal. Sadly, the window of time that I would have considered such an offer has closed. It shall never reopen.

The mug I would have to carry around Reno for 4 hours:

Screenshot 2018-08-16 at 4.04.00 PM

1. snarkk said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:13 am

Why not a Casey Kelly, I suppose. Haven’t they gone through all of these other dudes in AAA about 5X each up and down, and the result is not a lot different? What’s with Beede? He’s no better than Casey Kelly? Ouch…

2. willedav said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:14 am

Ah too bad about Aretha. I still have vinyl copy of Lady Soul, with Natural Woman Chain of Fools; not a bad cut on entire LP…loved that Muscle Shoals sound. Great horns and rhythm section. Do Right Woman is beautiful song and she even made a hit out of mundane stuff like Say a Little Prayer.

• Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:47 am

Yes, RIP Aretha. A generational talent if there ever was one.

3. willedav said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:05 am

Toomgis mug…that’s how your roll. That’s pretty funny.
    Reds are at 14/15 for almost all pitching categories in NL: ERA runs hits walks allowed/ HRs and fewest Ks.
    They’ve given up 174 bombs and hit 40-50 less as a team.

DeSclefani tmw RHP and best of a bad lot. Maybe LHs of Giants go off. Home ERA full run higher along with OPS 100. Poor Panik, no starts and didn’t even get in last night in 12 innings. Hanson looking more like a player and does lot better from LH side too.

4. Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:12 am

I woke up to find that Cutch had tied the game in the 8th with his bomb. A win would’ve made this one of the epic sweeps in Giants-Dodgers history, imo, but it was not to be. Even with the homer, the offense remains frustrating to the point of pulling one’s hair out. Just inning after inning of black-hole nothingness. Holland really had nothing last night, but I watched closely and he battled as hard as any Giants pitcher has all year, really fought. That is, in and of itself, impressive to me. He kept the team in the game, even if it was only for four-and-two-thirds innings.

I’ll take the 2 of 3, but the key now is to not go to Cincy and roll over to a bad team.

5. Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:21 am

Carson’s recent travails got me to thinking about Sam quite a bit yesterday, so I’m going to post a couple of pics of him on this off day. He was an awesome dude that got me through a lot of shit in my life. He was the master of his domain outdoors, but also loved to hang out with me on the sofa all day to watch movies or sports. He had some health issues the last part of this life that we both had to deal with, but he lived to the ripe old age of 17 1/2 years, RIP buddy!

On the Move

Sam Batinovich 1992-2009

Sam Batinovich 1992-2009

• Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:34 am

looks like he was a great cat, thanks for sharing.

• chipower9 said, on August 16, 2018 at 10:31 am

I had an orange tiger stripe cat like Carson named Kyo (I got his shortly after my trip to Japan). When I was adopting him, and we were trying to come up with names, Gail suggested Kyo. I was wearing a Harley Davidson T from Tokyo HD and Gail cloned the “Kyo” from Tokyo (last three letters of Tokyo). The other city I visited was Kyoto (first three letters). He was a cool cat. RIP, Kyo.

6. Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:36 am

Bum vs Harvey on Sat. If Harvey manages to hit his 5th QS with me watching it doing a slow burn I just don’t think there would be any more poetic justice than that. I almost want that to happen…..

• Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:54 am

Let’s hope the Giants can light him up like a Roman candle. That is the ultimate hitter’s park, so it’s time to break out the whipping sticks.

7. willedav said, on August 16, 2018 at 10:00 am

weather is supposed to be like here, hot mid 80s cools down to 60s but of course humid with thundershowers. Never took any physics and hard to trust Kruk on this, so how would the humidity at night games in Cincy affect flight of well struck baseball off the bat?
    Kinda funny Snarkk on tour in general area last week.
    I remember hearing LeMaster interview during his time in SF. He was from near Louisville i think and grew up Reds fan.

• willedav said, on August 16, 2018 at 10:07 am

he would have been in HS when Concepcion was playing SS for Reds. Didn’t know he was drafted in first round (ouch) by Giants in ’73…hit .225 for them in all those years starting ’75.

• snarkk said, on August 16, 2018 at 12:12 pm

Yeah, I went past the Great America Ballpark going into and out of Kentucky across the bridge over the Ohio River. The exterior kinda looks like Levi’s…

• snarkk said, on August 16, 2018 at 12:14 pm

I actually heard a bit of Reds radio broadcast. Not stellar..

8. Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 10:09 am

I looked it up again last night to verify, and, indeed, humid air is less dense than drier air. Exactly to what extent that might affect the flight of a well-struck baseball doesn’t seem to be 100% agreed upon, but Kruk definitely has it backwards. If anything, it’s going to facilitate the flight of the ball, not impede it. Also, warmer air is less dense than cooler air, which can explain why a place like Dodger Stadium plays better for hitters during day games.

• Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 10:21 am

yes. And they were talking about the humidity like it was a big deal. It was like 70% humidity last night, maybe a big deal for a place like LA but not for KC or St. Louis.

• willedav said, on August 16, 2018 at 11:28 am

ah thx man, makes sense warmer weather yards are better for hitters.
      Great pix too.

• Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 5:24 pm

Thanks, Willie.

9. alleykat69 said, on August 16, 2018 at 11:19 am

“The Outer Limits “
    “Their nothing wrong with your Television 📺 set”
    “We control the volume,we control the picture “

• Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 11:23 am

Another stellar, classic series.”Do not adjust your television set…” LOL

• willedav said, on August 16, 2018 at 11:30 am

lot of good stories from that series too.
      Another one with eerie stuff from back in the day was One Step Beyond

10. unca_chuck said, on August 16, 2018 at 11:31 am

Yeah, their habit of following a hard-fought series with turd-like performances to lesser teams is an issue tht keeps repeating itself.

11. unca_chuck said, on August 16, 2018 at 1:23 pm

Here’s Thomasina, the infamous rat killer. She barely tolerated me, but liked the girls. Strangers were not allowed to touch her as she would take a few pets and then go off. Don’t know why she was so territorial. Great vermin catcher though. The roof rat she illed was bout half the size of her.

She used to bring little piles of beaks of the birds she would kill to the laundry room.

You can just see the devil ears in the pic. She was about 9 months old when she got pregnant. We didn’t get her to the vet in time. Funny thing is, one of her sons went to a neighbor, and Tommy and the son (Mr. Bigglesworth) would fight all the time. Usually late at night.

IMG_4557

• unca_chuck said, on August 16, 2018 at 1:25 pm

She also could have been included in the ‘cats that look like Hitler’ montage.

• unca_chuck said, on August 16, 2018 at 2:01 pm

She ran away a month after we moved to Roseville, so I have no idea what became of her. If she went feral, she’d have no problem surviving the wilds of the San Joaquin valley. We Tabitha, our little grey tabby, for nearly 15 years.

12. Macdog said, on August 16, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Uh oh, Romo loads bases on 2 singles and a walk vs. Yanks with no out and 3-1 lead in the 9th.

13. Macdog said, on August 16, 2018 at 2:15 pm

Two games for Puig. Hundley fined.

14. wilcojoe said, on August 16, 2018 at 2:22 pm

All this talk about cats is making me think of all that pussy Stix would have keeping him warm in the Northwoods.

15. alleykat69 said, on August 16, 2018 at 2:38 pm

Another classic show from the 60’s..
    “The Invaders” a Quinn Martin production.
    Alien being from a dying planet, destination earth 🌏,to make it their planet! Architect David Vincent (Roy Thinnes)has seen them land, now it’s up to him to convince a disbelieving world that the nightmare begins”

16. pawliekokonuts said, on August 16, 2018 at 2:45 pm

Who knew this blog has bet-buyout hedge fund managers

17. pawliekokonuts said, on August 16, 2018 at 2:47 pm

A couple years ago, we went through this discussion about ball carry and humid air. It did and still does baffle me. zuuumie tried to educate me. I mean, like today, it is HOT and HUMID. The air feels so heavy, like a steaming blanket. No. Skip the science lessons. Let me stay perplexed.

• zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Well…..the sweating that people feel in the humidity skews their perspective. The air FEELS thicker, but incredibly, it isn’t. If it was thicker then clouds wouldn’t be able to float.

18. Macdog said, on August 16, 2018 at 3:00 pm

The ball is flying outta Philly on a hot one today, I’ve lost track of how many HRs have been hit. Mets 15 runs are pounding Phils after scoring 16 last night vs. O’s.

• Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 4:07 pm

heat and humidity and altitude are the 3 things you’re going for when it comes to perfect hitting weather. Two of 3 works fine, too

19. sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 3:09 pm

C’mon Flav, spare yourself the embarrassment of losing that bet right before your very eyes on Saturday. I’ll give you until Harvey throws his first pitch to submit that Golidlocks buyout to me.
    Also, a little clarification on the Toomgis mug portion of the buyout. Not only will there be a gag order in place restricting you from discussing the bet or subsequent buyout, but you need to keep that sucker with you at all times. If you go up to the betting window, bring Toomgis. If you head to over to the Hold ‘Em table, bring Toomgis. It’s kind of like that exercise some of us had to do in high school where we carried around an egg with us everywhere we went for one week. I think it was supposed to represent having a baby.
    The one exception to this rule will be when you go to the bathroom. I don’t want my Toomgis travel mug going anywhere near a Reno casino bathroom. Even at a classier joint like the ElDo, you are liable to come up on somebody 90% passed out, vomiting in a urinal. Toomgis can hang out with Uncle San Dawg when you go to relieve yourself.

20. zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 3:13 pm

We all want to see a photo of the mug now! This is literally the only time I’ve ever cared about you guys’ Harvey bet.

21. zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 3:17 pm

Old major league ballplayers don’t know jack about a lot of things regarding baseball. Bryan Kenny doesn’t really like having them on his MLB show very much. He just usually ends up rolling his eyes about whatever they’re saying. I’m sure it’s the network that forces him to have them on there. He’d prefer just to only have people from places like FanGraphs and the Elias Bureau.

22. alleykat69 said, on August 16, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Yeah we all need a mugshot of that bad boy!

• zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 3:28 pm

Ha!!

23. zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 3:59 pm

Puig got suspended two games. That seems kind of light.

24. Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 4:02 pm

i’ll post the Toomgis mug in the main thread shortly, he sent me a pic of it a month ago

25. Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 4:05 pm

couple of amusing moments in this

• wilcojoe said, on August 16, 2018 at 5:47 pm

This is pretty good. I hope he ends up going into broadcasting when his career is up (sooner rather than later). He will be entertaining for sure.

26. Macdog said, on August 16, 2018 at 4:17 pm

Phils used two position players to pitch last 3 innings of blowout loss. Kingery threw slow pitch softball-like pitches.

27. wilcojoe said, on August 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm

Glad to finally see who Toomgis is. Pretty fucking creepy if you ask me.

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 6:35 pm

I agree he is super creepy. But somehow I have gotten past that and now am a big fan of all things Toomgis.

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 6:38 pm

Wilco–I know you’ve spent some time in Reno. Have you ever had the pleasure of dining at the Top Deck at the Cal Neva? They make a damn good Joe’s Special there to cater to the bay area crowd. Comes with toast AND hash browns.

• unca_chuck said, on August 16, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Saw Dean Martin walking down the hallway when I was 7 years old at the Cal Neva. My mom nearly fainted. You woulda thought she saw Jesus.

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Awsesome. My parents took me to see Sammy Davis Jr in Tahoe when I was like 9.
        I consider it my first concert.

28. zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 6:53 pm

That’s a rockin’ Toomgis mug. Carry it with pride.

Cool photos of Sam, LJ.

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:36 pm

I can’t explain to you what a great feeling it is to stroll into an AM/PM, look over toward the cashier with my Toomgis mug held high above my head, receive a knowing dude head nod from said cashier, and then minutes later have him ring up my .99 refill.

29. unca_chuck said, on August 16, 2018 at 6:55 pm

The pic of Toomgis on the mug holding a Toomgis mug is very existential.

• PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:13 pm

I’m afraid to say this, but I have no f-ing idea what or who is Toomgis…..

• Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:43 pm

it’s the AMPM’s mascot. I think it stands for Too Much Good Stuff but Diggity may correct me. He’s got food attached to all parts of his body. He talks like a damn fool. I can’t stand him. Diggity loves him. It’s one of the great divides of our friendship.

• Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Thank you, Paul, I didn’t either.

30. PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:08 pm

I like Cutch, and that video is pretty funny. But there are some clues in his little monologue about why his fielding maybe hasn’t been so stellar this season. “I’m out in RF chillin’…” “Thinking about my last at-bat…” “I’m lookin’ down at my feet…” He’s a cool dude, but dude’s head doesn’t seem to always be in the game…

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:32 pm

I wasn’t totally digging the video and you are hitting on a couple of reasons why. Also didn’t come across to me like a guy who feels totally connected to being a San Francisco Giant and appreciating the Dodger rivalry.
      I think he’d be a color analyst in the Kruk mode and that doesn’t really do it for me.

• Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:44 pm

agree on all points. I just thought there were a couple of funny moments like when he pretended to run to the scrum

31. Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:39 pm

first guy there,too

32. sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:45 pm

It’s an off day, so I feel like it is ok to take up a little more blog space educating the masses about Toomgis. In California at least, we have a chain of gas station/mini-marts called AM/PM. They have grown quite a bit over the years and built a bit of a rivalry with 7-11—the undisputed king of California mini-marts. A few years ago, AM/PM came up with the tagline “Too Much Good Stuff” for their stores—basically saying that they have a shit ton of different junk food for you to choose from. Toomgis came on board more recently as a mascot for the TMGS tagline. As stated before, he is super creepy looking, but I think the concept of his name along with the idea that his entire body is composed of junk food is quite clever. And I think the commercials have slowly gotten better. (Commercials that are shown all the time in California during Giants’ games) This summer for example, Toomgis has been absolutely killing it with the ladies.

So…if you don’t know……now you know.

• Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:54 pm

i do agree the commericals are getting better and I now like the idea that there are ladies out there that want to get with Toomgis. That’s pretty funny

33. Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:53 pm

34. Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:56 pm

here he is thinking this chick may be down with some pole smoke-age

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Well now you gotta throw the “you should hit that” one up there—where I think he has potential to get a threesome going with the cashier AND the saucy bleach blonde.

• Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:31 pm

lulz!

35. Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 7:59 pm

here he is trying to close the deal

36. sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:15 pm

It was pretty groundbreaking when AM/PM started serving hamburgers that were pre cooked and wrapped in foil baggies in warming ovens in the store. You could just reach in there and grab a couple and set them up with nearby condiments. (I think they still sell them that way) I’m pretty adventurous and unhealthy in my eating habits, but I steered clear of those bad boys when they first came out. When my son Matt was born in 1991 we went to the hospital at like 7 pm and ended up staying through the night waiting for the delivery. In the middle of the night a friend came to check on us and brought a bag with a couple of those am/pm burgers in there. I was in no position to look down my nose at those suckers and crushed them right there in the waiting room. I remember thinking they weren’t too bad and I ended up getting them from time to time from that point forward. Been several years now since I’ve had one.

• Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:17 pm

the only thing I’ve ever bought at AMPM are liquids. Soda. Beers. Gas. That’s it.

• Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:33 pm

I used to eat those things like crazy in my college years and later after a good night of drinking.

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:45 pm

I like your style LJ.

37. Flavor said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:19 pm

Madonna is 60. Goddamn I am feeling old right now.

38. Macdog said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:27 pm

This is in same building as the recent mini-Flap meetup:

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:47 pm

That’s pretty wild!

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:00 pm

“The carbon monoxide is multiiplyin’
        and I’m losin’ control
        Cuz the air my lungs are supplyin’
        IT’S ELECTRIFYING!”

39. Lurker John said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:30 pm

D-Rod hurt? Fuck me to tears.

40. snarkk said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm

D-Rod is now on the DL from the brawl?
    From what? Probably trying to pull some guy off some other guy.
    Pitchers should just stay away and watch that S…

41. zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm

I notice the Toomgis “you should hit that” commercial has now been edited down for some reason. The “you should hit that” part has been gone the last few times I’ve seen it. I don’t know if they just wanted to shorten the commercial, or if it had gotten complaints.

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Isn’t that standard practice on commercials? After a while, they just run a reduced version—which I’m sure saves them some $. But yes, I have seen the reduced “hit that” Toomgis commercial and I’m not happy about it. They’ve basically ruined the ad.

• zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:58 pm

Yeah, many ads are shortened after they run for a while. True.
        A big loss in the commercial is the range of reactions the clerk shows. All her great acting gets lost in the reduced version.

• zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:02 pm

I can’t find the ad online.

42. Macdog said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Unbelievable about Rodriguez. What a stupid fucking way to get injured.

43. zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 8:55 pm

Coincidentally, I had a fast-food burger today for the first time in a long ole time.
    It was at a Wendy’s, and It was basically just a double-burger, nothing special. Just OK.

• zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:03 pm

Dave’s Double, it’s called. I ordered it without cheese.

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:04 pm

Square patties?

• zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Yes. And per usual, it doesn’t look as dynamic as in the TV commercial.
        Hamburger ads are among the most deceptive ads on TV.
        I would call it an OK burger.

44. zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:00 pm

Too bad about D-Rod, but he was likely going to get shut down at some point anyway because of inning accumulation.

45. zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:08 pm

Cal-Neva was mentioned. I may have told the story of seeing Rick Pitino speak at a coaching conference there. It was a fun event. I wasn’t cut out to be that into coaching, but it was fun being around all these intense gung-ho coaches for a weekend.

46. pawliekokonuts said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:09 pm

Dumbass move to get hurt in a brawl. Notice how Posey stayed on the perimeter? Until Sandog explained it, I had no idea what AM/PM was, never mind Toomgis.

47. alleykat69 said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Man I was just at the Eldardo last week, actually stayed at the Sands Casino, up their for my nieces wedding.
    Won 350.00 on a wheel a fortune slot machine at Sands which took care of the hotel room!
    Yeah the Toomigs would of been a slam dunk hit filling it up playing blackjack/slots/poker for laughs!!🎰🎰🎰

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:15 pm

The Sands!!!! Shock Shock Horror Horror Shock Shock Horror!
      I’ve sworn off that place many times, only to always return! That’s where we stayed in March.

• alleykat69 said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:22 pm

Yeah SanDawg the place needs a major uplift for sure, but the pool was ok and they served stiff drinks, and it was only 1 night, and wtf made some coin there, better then I did at ElDarado&Harrahs so that was worth it!

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Glad to hear it Kat! I’ll be back, I’m sure of it.

48. willedav said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:14 pm

Baggs story would be height of irony. Harvey pitching FOR the Giants….how could you root against him?

Maybe SD could figure out a way to put Harvey’s baseball card on the Toomgis mug.

49. alleykat69 said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:17 pm

Jesus Christ, so what happened to our best pitcher after Bum?
    Shit Alphabet ended Morse’s career after his Norte Dame tackle during a brawl, pitchers should never get in this shit,leave it to the bench scrubs only!!

50. zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:21 pm

My fondness for pretzel buns has been documented on the Flap. Arby’s has some pretzel bun sandwiches now. I don’t live near an Arby’s, plus I’m not sure I would go there anyway. Their slogan scares me. “Arby’s….we have the meats!”

51. zumiee said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:33 pm

Jake Lamb out for the season with shoulder surgery.

• djloo27 said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:50 pm

52. PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on August 16, 2018 at 9:45 pm

Thanks, SanDog, for the Toomgis explanation. I remember AM/PM from my Cali days, but mostly just stopped there on road trips for gas and…. gas, from whatever food they had…. I find it interesting that you’re a Matt Harvey fan AND your RV is named Harvey. Got any tall invisible rabbit friends? 🙂 And Arby’s… haven’t had an Arby’s roast beef sandwich in decades, but as a kid, I do remember liking them, better alternative than McDonald’s. Of course what I thought was nice juicy beef was probably just ridiculously harmful cooking oil….

• sandog said, on August 16, 2018 at 10:07 pm

I do have a nice Matt Harvey baseball card in Harvey the RV. I also have a Harvey Kuenn card in there too. Would like to add Harvey Catchings as well. Maybe a Harvey Danger album cover too……

53. James said, on August 16, 2018 at 11:16 pm

Apparently no one looked at Dirt’s linked DRod analysis yesterday. Numbers are supposed to start dropping to AM/PM burger levels after too much good stuff https://www.instagram.com/p/BmWGBBfDC3h/

54. unca_chuck said, on August 17, 2018 at 8:24 am

Wow. Missed a lot. I told my son Cutch looks and sounds stoned as fuck in that video. He plays that way as well.

Daw wish I still had my Harvey Wallbangers tshirt. Or my “I got Bombed at Harvey’s’ tshirt when they blew up a bomb disguised as a copy machine found in Harveys years ago.

I saw those numbers, and thought, meh. Numbers don’t throw. Maddox was a shitty pitcher by those numbers.

55. unca_chuck said, on August 17, 2018 at 8:32 am

Fuck. D-Rod got hurt? I was more worried about Belt hurting himself in a dumb way yet again. So much fo that ROY shot.