Boston vs ????

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on October 19, 2018

Well, my team is out. Not *my team*. The team I picked. I don’t care anything about the Astros. It is easy to like their good young core of talent. It’s almost like they have a different species playing for them. We have….old, slow, weak…..nevermind, it’s too depressing.

Are you guys lit on the NBA yet? LeBron in LA has got me goin’ more than I thought it would.

Dodgers lose tonight, then see what happens. The question tonight: Does Miley face more than one hitter? I dunno, he might be pretty taxed from that last one he pitched to. Counsell rolling the dice….

1. willedav said, on October 19, 2018 at 7:17 am

Do the Red Sox still play Sweet Caroline? yuck.
    tho for puro loco in public it’s hard to top that commercial where the guy is belting it out with radio while inching along in traffic. the truck driver gives a wtf look then the gal alongside him joins in with ba pa pa imitating the horns and they both do so good at each other.

always had soft spot for Lakers, even last year but with LB controlling the ball and everything else it makes them annoying. wont be long he assumes full time coach and GM job there either. Maybe he replaces his old buddy L Stephenson with uh what’s the score again? J R.

2. unca_chuck said, on October 19, 2018 at 8:44 am

Never liked the Lakers. Even less so now. They will be what they were last night. LeBron gets a shitload of touches but they lose. To Portland. No one will come next year. King james drives away the good players, they don’t come to play with him.

They’ll be the Dodgers of basketball. So close yet so far.

3. alleykat69 said, on October 19, 2018 at 9:00 am

Yeah casnt stand the Lakers either.I do like their retro jersey I think it was the one Magic use to wear back in the 80’s ..

4. Flavor said, on October 19, 2018 at 9:56 am

I like LeBron a lot more as a Laker. I hate the Cavs fans and love that they’re buried in irelevance again. An LA/warrior rivalry would be fantastic, let’s see that happen again

• gianthead said, on October 19, 2018 at 11:38 am

Would like to see it up there with Lakers-Celtics and Giants-Flodgers…

5. unca_chuck said, on October 19, 2018 at 10:36 am

The Lakers will be a .500 team I think. LeBron’s a coach killer. This could go very badly for Luke Walton.

If we beat them all the time, it ain’t a rivalry. Isn’t that what the Dodgers used to say?

6. gianthead said, on October 19, 2018 at 11:36 am

Not how I saw the Stros series playing out. I don’t want to see all the smug Bosox fans like Bill Simmons gloating if they face the Flodgers…I am out of the money in one bet but if the Brewers can pull a Buster Douglas this series and next…feel good about tonight. Flodgers just happy to be up in the series I hope leads to complacency tonight and lack of focus…Miley has to come up big for at least 6 innings…

7. alleykat69 said, on October 19, 2018 at 11:48 am

Or aleast 6 pitches.

8. Flavor said, on October 19, 2018 at 12:02 pm

i think the Lakers win 50 games something like that

9. Macdog said, on October 19, 2018 at 5:42 pm

That’s not a good start.

10. snarkk said, on October 19, 2018 at 6:52 pm

On drive home just now, KNBR on car radio featured the combo of John Lund and Kevin Frandsen. May be the worst sports talk radio duo in history…

11. xoot said, on October 19, 2018 at 6:54 pm

If Braun and yelich get hot the bums will be toast

12. Bozo said, on October 19, 2018 at 6:59 pm

Pink top behind HP. You’re welcome.

• Bozo said, on October 19, 2018 at 7:01 pm

I’m guessing an escort for the Miami dweeb.

• xoot said, on October 19, 2018 at 7:19 pm

The “journalists” at the game should be asking her about her rates, maybe pressing for her website address.

13. Flavor said, on October 19, 2018 at 7:29 pm

• xoot said, on October 19, 2018 at 7:35 pm

I think Johnson gave a whopping $1000 to the group that generated the racist ad. That’s the least of his sins

• alleykat69 said, on October 19, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Thats only one ass wipe for him with a $1000 bill.

14. djloo27 said, on October 19, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Lazy fat fuck Aguilar shoulda been standing on 2nd…

• alleykat69 said, on October 19, 2018 at 8:36 pm

Cecil are Prince Fielder makes it in their easy over this fatso..

15. alleykat69 said, on October 19, 2018 at 8:39 pm

That babe next to Marlin man sure has a nice rack,( pink)she’s been sitting their all series..

16. Macdog said, on October 19, 2018 at 8:39 pm

The fat fuck scores on a wild pitch!

17. Macdog said, on October 19, 2018 at 8:55 pm

Warriors gave up 81 in the first half vs. Utah?

• willedav said, on October 19, 2018 at 10:24 pm

and won. Utah scored what 40 in second? Very entertaining game tho. KD and Curry and the new guy Jerebko tips in winner at buzzer.

18. zumiee said, on October 19, 2018 at 9:16 pm

A very satisfactory game tonight.

• zumiee said, on October 19, 2018 at 9:22 pm