Idiot Foster Strikes Again

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on November 25, 2018

Reuben Foster is without question the dumbest motherfucker to ever play for the 49ers. He’s dumber than Aldon Smith. He’s dumber than a bag of rocks. The fact that he’d speak a single word ever again to this loopy chick who accused him of abuse and then recanted her accusation is mind blowing. You are a goddamn professional football player, man! You have money, fame, basically everything you could want in life. For the love of god, date a different girl!!!!!! ANY GIRL!!!!!!!

John Lynch looks awful in all of this. He has repeatedly chosen to back this idiot and I firmly believe the only reason he released him this morning was because he really wasn’t having a very good season and it was easier to release him than stand up their like a dolt and back him again.

Character matters in everything you do. It just does. Nothing is worth surrounding yourself or your team with dumbasses. Sure, you can win it all with guys like Foster on your team but you can also win it all with players who have a moral compass and players who aren’t complete idiots.

One of the firmest lessons I learned a long time ago and one of the simplest keys to success in life is this: Don’t surround yourself with idiots. If you are surrounded by idiots get new friends/coworkers/etc. Your life with get exponentially better if you do this.

1. blade3colorado said, on November 25, 2018 at 8:03 am

Speaking of dumb shits, an FEC report filed this week revealed the Office of the Commissioner of Major League Baseball PAC donated $5,000 to Republican Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith’s campaign, the legal maximum amount. Especially galling was the fact, that they did it after she made the lynching comment. WTF??? There isn’t even a fucking baseball team in Mississippi.

• gianthead said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:06 am

Blade, the stakes are just damn high, every seat matters and anyone with a business interest in the Senate majority will cough up for this race.

• blade3colorado said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:28 am

Uhh huh . . . That’s why the Commissioner is embarrassed and they want their donation returned. A bit late IMO, since as I indicated above, they already knew about her lynching comment.

• gianthead said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:53 am

It will be noticed if they come to ask for anything of McConnell

2. unca_chuck said, on November 25, 2018 at 8:53 am

Why are they donating in the first place?

• gianthead said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:15 am

My opinion above but if you have any interest before the federal govt, playing ball is just business as usual, especially if you have a majority party staying in Senate. If Dems controlled, mlb probably would have given to the Dem candidate Espy.

3. gianthead said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:05 am

Charles Johnson….my kind of guy!!!

Joking aside, donating to a dumbwhit Repub candidate is just what Repubs have to do keep a seat. This is just simple hardball politics. The seat is a must-win for my side. Shocking she is in the Senate. I could find a much better Senator to have appointed in MS. They wanted to stick a woman in there and apparently slim pickings in MS. Here is my prediction though. This election is for just the next 2 years. I predict she will not be the nominee in 2020..

• Flavor said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:57 am

she was a Dem until Obama got elected and then she switched to Rep. Gee, I wonder what happened to make this racist witch switch parties….hmmmmm

4. gianthead said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:12 am

Here is something I wanted to post when I flew out to the Bay Area and after the World Series ended. But my mother in the hospital diverted my attention while out there and much of the last month…

Here is the question. So many pundits want to name this Red Sox team the greatest in the last 50 years. Question I have is would any of our three championship World Series Giants teams have beaten these Red Sox??

I think even though it took some miraculous wins against the Reds and Zito and the Cards, I think the 2012 could have beaten these Red Sox. Our bullpen was so lights out in 2010 that I think we could have won but would the older position player gets been enough to score enough runs against a resurgent David Price?

I dont think the 2014 team wins unless Bum threw every game…thougts???

• Flavor said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:59 am

The Sox team from this year? That would be interesting. We had the pitching in 2010 and 2012 to beat them, definitely not 2014. I doubt we could have done anything with the bats against their guys.

5. willedav said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:19 am

Uh oh bad news for Cal fans. Here’s Shaw in the Chron today:
    “I learned a lot this year. One thing is apparently my comfort level doesn’t matter. I haven’t been comfortable all year. We’ve been an enigma, but the one thing that’s been consistent is big plays in the passing game.”

after Costello throws 5 TD passes and they score 49 vs. UCLA to hang on, and Arcega-Whiteside despite missing couple games ties James Lofton’s school record by catching his 14th of the year. These 2 are best in Pac 12 and Costello is only a soph.

Cal will never be able to outscore them–better contain them and hold them to less than 20. Gonna be lot tougher with healthy B Love and Shaw opening things up…finally.

• Flavor said, on November 25, 2018 at 10:00 am

The Cardinal defense is a joke right now and Shaw made some abominable calls yesterday. David Shaw is the most overrated coach in college football, there really isn’t a close 2nd

6. unca_chuck said, on November 25, 2018 at 10:29 am

St Jim Harbaugh has to be on that list. $8 million a year and he is 1-9 against top 10 teams in his 4 years. This program is now all his as this was his firdt recruited class. His Bo Schembechler offense is not beating the good college teams who run spread offenses.

• Flavor said, on November 25, 2018 at 11:00 am

Absolutely. He’s gotta go. Mich alums probably a little less tolerant than the cardinal alum

7. Flavor said, on November 25, 2018 at 11:00 am

But I do know many Stanford alum who are tired of Shaw’s act

8. Flavor said, on November 25, 2018 at 11:00 am

But I do know many Stanford alum who are tired of Shaw’s act

• willedav said, on November 25, 2018 at 12:36 pm

Really? He recruits like hell and reloads pretty quickly at skill positions, bunch of whom play Sundays. Standards to get in aren’t easy either. And he’s undefeated vs. Cal, right?
      Kicks SC ass iirc. what more do they expect? No one in Pac 12 gets to the big one.

• Flavor said, on November 25, 2018 at 3:06 pm

his play calling is horrendous. He does well because he has good players. He gets credit for recruiting. He’s a terrible head coach/playcaller and make no mistake it is SHAW calling these stupid plays, not Prichard

9. snarkk said, on November 25, 2018 at 12:28 pm

Cal’s defense is very good this year.
    Offense is fair to poor sometimes. Witness yesterday, Cal beat Colo basically with the defense.
    If Cal D can force some turnovers, and maybe a pick 6 or a fumble recovery deep in Stanfoo territory, they have a shot. If they get down early by a couple of TDs, they’re in deep trouble. Even with Shaw coaching on the oppo sideline…

10. snarkk said, on November 25, 2018 at 12:30 pm

I’m actually listening a bit to the Niner game today on radio.
    Sheezus, they can’t even bang in a TD with 3 runs from the half yard line. Penalties galore, drops, etc.
    They suck…

11. snarkk said, on November 25, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Wasn’t there evidence of Foster’s dumbassery already in college?
    Niners have selected a number of dudes that have turned out to be turdish human beings. Something is obviously not right in their draft criteria…

• Flavor said, on November 25, 2018 at 3:07 pm

yes. That’s why he dropped to second round.

12. unca_chuck said, on November 25, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Well, 31st in the first round. 2 different regimes drafting these ne’er-do-wells. Lynch’s first draft was hailed as a huge success at the time, but in retrospect, it has been a bust with Thomas and Foster.

13. PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on November 25, 2018 at 7:02 pm

MLB site is a little slow to the scene of the MadBum discussions here on the Flap (where opinions seemed to generally have shifted to “don’t trade him” for the most part). MLB says this: “Don’t do it. He means too much to the franchise. If he’s going to be dealt, then Buster Posey should be as well, which would lead the Giants into the great unknown of starting over. Instead, how about adding to a solid core of players and trying for another run at winning the National League West?” *Another run* at the division? When was the last real *run* at the division?

• zumiee said, on November 25, 2018 at 8:03 pm

It’ll be interesting to see how much freedom Zaidi has to rock the boat.

• PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on November 25, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Damn, that just brought an old ’70s song into my head…. “(rock the boat) Don’t rock the boat, baby… (rock the boat) Don’t tip the boat over (rock the boat………..)” …..

• djloo27 said, on November 25, 2018 at 8:55 pm

That is widely considered the very first disco song, Paul…

• zumiee said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:12 pm

Those old disco songs sound great compared to what passes for dance music nowadays.

• zumiee said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:19 pm

I had no use for the actual disco scene of that era. Although “Saturday Night Fever” was a good movie. Travolta gave a great performance.

• PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on November 25, 2018 at 9:34 pm

Yeah, the disco “scene” sucked, but some of the music was pretty good. Blondie and Talking Heads obviously confirmed that as well when they infused disco beats into some of their songs in the late ’70s. How could you not bob your head to the beat of Thelma Houston’s “Don’t Leave Me This Way”, nevermind Donna Summer at her best. But yeah, I hope Zaidi feels quite free to rock the damn boat.

14. zumiee said, on November 25, 2018 at 10:03 pm

I’m sort of fascinated by how terrible Pence was last season. If I’m Zaidi, I talk about that in the job interview. The freedom to DFA a washed-up player still owed a lot of money.

15. mrsprtdude said, on November 25, 2018 at 10:13 pm

My 2 cents on us ( 2010) beating this Red Sox team. No way. Google our starting 8. may be the worst offensive team to ever win a title. I am forever grateful that we won but no way we beat the Sox…

• zumiee said, on November 25, 2018 at 10:38 pm

I pick the ’88 Dodgers as the worst offensive team to win the World Series.

• Flavor said, on November 26, 2018 at 5:55 am

I don’t know about that. At least that team hit home runs and that’s what you have to do now. And our pitching staff would be something that Sox team never faced this year. Starters who dominate? They’d be stunned.

16. Bozo said, on November 26, 2018 at 6:12 am

The Giants signed Kieran Lovegrove to a minor league contract. So we’ve got that going for us.