10-1

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on November 25, 2019

The thing that continues to surprise me about this Niner team: they keep having guys go down on defense and the defense is playing….better? How is that possible. I’d love some baseball news to kick around but until that happens I will continue to churn out “we needed a new thread” thread….

1. snarkk said, on November 25, 2019 at 9:29 am

I would think that if the giants were going to resign Bum after the QO got tossed, they’d have done so by now. IMO the only question is where he’ll go, and if a team will pay the draft price to sign him before the college draft…

2. alleykat69 said, on November 25, 2019 at 9:38 am

I was going to go with the Braves but now that they gave us a pick for Smith I doubt we can rape them for another pick for Bum.Im leaning towards San Diego now..

3. blade3colorado said, on November 25, 2019 at 9:48 am

Philly. Definitely.

4. chipower9 said, on November 25, 2019 at 11:26 am

That is amazing about the Niner D. And the offense to some degree, too. They lose players like Dee Ford, and keep on trucking. Same with the O. They have lost Brieda, both starting tackles, and some of the receivers for spells, too.

I used to look when Kevin Lynch was drafting all of the defensive line guys and say WTF is this guy doing. No longer the case. The dude has come-in and built a solid team. And I love the team they have constructed…smash-mouth football on both sides of the equation.

Definitely interested to see what Z-man and crew do to move the needle with the Giants…

5. Flavor said, on November 25, 2019 at 12:54 pm

6. alleykat69 said, on November 25, 2019 at 12:57 pm

F/A potential players for the Giants.(especially if we dump Belt)
    Brock Holt(31)LH hitter can play OF/1B/3B would be the LH hitter Z’s lookin for around the infield to spell Longo and add bench strength..
    Eric Thames(33) RH power hitting outfield/1B,his power should work in any ballpark!
    Loo’s Boy the whiner Wilmer Flores(28)could also be a fit and can play all around the infield, so I’m warming up to him some, plus he hit freakin .600 against the Giants 14-24, so how about not having him destroy us anymore? Thoughts?And No on Facebook wives Matt Duffy on a reunion, to injury prone, no power, just not enough value to take up a roster spot..imo

• djloo27 said, on November 25, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Wilmer wouldn’t cost much and Solano might’ve been a fluke.
      Anyway, Bam-Bam’s officially gone and one website predicts FA Castellanos going to SF.
      There was at least one guy here who was pushing hard for him…

• blade3colorado said, on November 25, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Just my take, I doubt the Giants front office will seriously consider Castellanos, especially since his agent is Boras.

• alleykat69 said, on November 25, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Yeah that was me pushing for Castellanos Loo.
        He would be a great fit at the 0 since he bombed an incredible 58 doubles last year!
        I’ve always liked his game, didn’t know like Blade mentioned that Borasss is his client.Man does Boras bank 💯 mil a year just in players commissions since he always gets the top F/A? Giants won’t go for the top players for sure, but they might throw some cheese 🧀 in Castellanos direction.I could see Z doing that ..

7. Bozo said, on November 25, 2019 at 3:47 pm

That was one hell of a game last night. The D was nuts and the team is starting to fire it up. Keep on rolling 9ers.

8. unca_chuck said, on November 25, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Imagine how great the Niners could be with a few good WRs. Sanders is beat up, and Deebo is actually doing better than I thought, and Kittle is Kittle, but Jimmy G held the ball too long and we didn’t get guys open quick enough. I think Jalen Hurd will be great, but He’s still dealing with a bad back.

I wonder if Shanny told Jimmy G, take the sack instead of throwing ill-advised passes.

9. willedav said, on November 25, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Stanford men win again, neutral site W in HOF classic over Oklahoma 73-54. 2 freshman tyrell terry and spencer jones are leading scorers and freshman J Keefe got 7 boards in 11 minutes off bench. Haase has team playing well and new recruits off to good start.

10. willedav said, on November 25, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Warriors up 10 on OKC with 3 minutes to go. always cool to get over on Chris Paul.

11. willedav said, on November 25, 2019 at 9:47 pm

and lose by 3, bad shot selection turnovers and Paul got em.

12. mrsprtdude said, on November 25, 2019 at 11:17 pm