Quest For 6

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on January 11, 2020

When it comes to the 3 big teams in the Bay Area there is no question which team represents the will of the people. The Niners. Hands down.

For me, obviously baseball is my game, that’s where my heart is. But I get why the 49ers are *the heart* of this area.

When they won it all in January ’82 it just changed this place. A huge weight of loserness was shed.

So when games like this one come up we represent. The first knowing dude head nod I ever knew was because of Joe and his crew.

Let’s go.

Screenshot 2020-01-11 at 7.32.28 AM

1. willedav said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:56 am

For as bad as Niners had been for so long winning SBs that got going under Montana and Young was quite something. Despite what happened in ’88 game, they thrashed Vikes next 3 times they faced them in playoffs.
    “huge weight of loserness”, good one…Vikes would be one of playoff teams left trying to get past that.

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 8:28 am

As Zumie contemplates posting the video of “Carry That Weight”…

• zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 9:27 am

Then I would be tempted to post all of Side 2 of Abbey Road! 🙂

• zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 9:28 am

From back when people talked about “side 1” and “side 2” of an album. 🙂

2. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 8:34 am

I doubt anyone ever expected the Warriors to be the 1st team to hoist a championship back in 74-75 season though.Rick Barry and a cast of unproven rooks and no thrill vets Jamal Wilkes,Phil Smith,Charles Johnson(Sequoia High) The Hopper Charles Dudley,Cliff Ray and coached by Al “The Destroyer Attles as they Shocked the world and swept The heavily favored Washington Bullets in 4! Yeah 1st championship in Bay Area, but nobody seems to care to remember…

• Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 8:58 am

it was just too long ago for me. I was barely alive. Plus, it just wasn’t the same as what the Niners did in 1/82. The thing I hate about the SB is that it’s the 81 season but they won it in 82—season breaks into two years.. Always gotta clarify that when referencing it, or at least I do

• unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 9:06 am

Wilkes WAS a rook that season, AK. Only local championship game I’ve seen live was game 2 of the ’75 Finals. I had just turned 14.

I was pissed we traded Thurmond to the Bulls for Cliff Ray, and we faced them in the Conference finals, but Ray was key to getting us over the hump in that series. A much tougher challenge than the finals turned out to be.

3. Macdog said, on January 11, 2020 at 8:59 am

There is definitely a good number of Niners fans here in the NY/NJ area, and Finnerty’s of course will be packed for the game. Probably a mix of SFers working on the east coast and those from around here who jumped on the bandwagon in the ’80s. Lots of Vikes fans, too, which I’ve never quite figured out given they haven’t even been to the Super Bowl since the ’76 season.

Sorry to hear about Neil Peart. Although I’m a prog fan, for some reason Rush never quite resonated with me. probably because listening to Geddy Lee for an entire album would be a challenge. But there’s no denying the superb musicianship from that trio, and Peart absolutely was one of rock’s great drummers, right up there with Moon and Bonham.

4. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 9:00 am

I still remember vividly Feinstein coming out of City Hall saying Supervisor Dan White had shot and killed Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Dan White. The murders and the subsequent rioting after the insanity plea had the City in turmoil. The Super Bowl win provided a lot of healing.

• alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 10:15 am

Chuck..Think you meant Harvey Milk was killed by Dan White..And then the start of the ridiculous but in the end effective Twinkie defense started..

• unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:03 pm

Ooops . yeah Harvey Milk. I was a bit skinked last night, and I’m getting there again.

FORTY FUCKING NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 9:01 am

Jon Anderson of Yes I could listen to. Geddy Lee? Nope.

• snarkk said, on January 11, 2020 at 9:17 am

Clearly Peart was a great drummer.
      But, Rush is/was an acquired taste, which I never acquired.
      Of the big rock bands, IMO Moon was the greatest on the skins. And, I don’t mean he was necessarily the best technical drummer, I’m not qualified to opine on that anyway.
      Moon’s work DROVE many of their greatest tunes. The other 3 plied their trades around his lead,notwithstanding Townsend wrote the stuff. A great documentary on the Who and Moon had George Martin w/ Daltry analyzing Moon’s work on many of their tunes. It was obvious which of the 4 guys was critical to the tracks…

• unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 9:43 am

One of the most underrated drummers I’ve always felt was Hendrix’s drummer Mitch Mitchell.

No one in rock at the time was as heavily jazz-influenced as he was. And despite all the changing of band members after the Experience broke up, Jimi kept going back to Mitch as his preferred drummer.

Funny thing is, Emerson, Lake and Palmer could have been Hendrix, Emerson, Lake and Mitchell. What a band that would have been.

6. Macdog said, on January 11, 2020 at 9:34 am

Fun fact: Niners’ first NFL playoff victory came against the Vikings, 17-14 at Minnesota in the 1970 playoffs.

7. zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 9:37 am

The NBA, and basketball in general, was so different when the Warriors won that championship in ’75. Interest in the NBA was so low in that era, the finals were only broadcast late at 11:30 PM on tape delay, after local news was over.
    Stern has been getting a lot of credit in eulogies for helping to make the NBA huge, but the biggest factor was Magic’s Lakers and Bird’s Celtics bringing the NBA to a huge level of attention. The ’80s also featured Dr. J’s Sixers wining a title, too. The NBA became COOL. Then in the ’90s, Jordan made the NBA even COOLER. The NBA is huge now, but I’m not sure it captures the nation’s attention like the Magic/Bird and Jordan years.

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 10:32 am

The NBA got real popular when it was being played “above the rim”.
      Let’s see if it lasts now that they play 30 feet from it…

• zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 12:00 pm

Great point.

8. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 10:33 am

I’ve had the privilege to see probably the top 3 drummers all time!
    My favorite has to be Keith Moon!
    A troubled man of varies contrast in life, but when he was on stage his energy level was off the charts.Moon the Loon craziness!
    2) John Bonham
    3)Neal Peart
    Both exceptional drummers and easily can be debated for the top spot among purist..
    Allitle shoutout for honorable mentions is Rick Allen from Def Leppard, anyone who can drum with one arm effectively is amazing!

9. snarkk said, on January 11, 2020 at 10:34 am

I listened to the ’74-’75 Warriors religiously on radio (they weren’t the Dubs then). Bill King was incomparable. Nobody could call games like that now, they’d be called too much of a homer. But, IMO nobody was better at calling game action (even Chick), and I loved him letting the refs have it, constantly. Tim Roi is pretty good, but not in the same solar system as King as far as painting the game picture. I was ecstatic that they won the title. I’d been a Giants fan going on maybe 8 years by then, and it wasn’t currently looking like they were going anywhere after the ’71 season. A’s had been on their roll, but I didn’t care about the A’s, then or now…

10. dirtnrocksnomo said, on January 11, 2020 at 11:01 am

kat, good point about the Warriors. With the finals still being on tape delay until what was in the ’80s sometime, my guess is they didn’t register as much with folks. I have to agree with the big man – the Niners lifted the veil of local loserness.

11. dirtnrocksnomo said, on January 11, 2020 at 11:04 am

flav – cool to hear that you dig that Rush song. To be honest, I kind of miss the days when rock stars rolled with Stevie Nicks like robes on stage. It really brought that whole video together in sort of time capsule kind of way imo.

12. mrsprtdude said, on January 11, 2020 at 11:39 am

Shout out to all the flappers! I missed the post earlier so there you go! Dad in hospital so I’ve been missing my fix.
    Re basketball..Sometimes it it unwatchable. Forced to watch Laker game last night. Dubs Clips not available where i was..Dallas roars back to get with in 10 because Lakers chucking up all the truly awful shots. 22 down to 10 down. crowd in Dallas amped up. Next 5 trips they are running. 3 on 1 or 5 on 4 and all they do is chuck up long 3 after long 3. all misses. No fun at all..

• zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 12:03 pm

Fast break 3-point shots irritate me. I’ll never accept that as being good basketball. It’s not.

13. Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 12:02 pm

i know the Niners like to run the ball but if Minn is working out some 41 year old stiff CB before finally settling on a practice squad chump it seems the path to victory would be through the air….

14. zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 12:06 pm

People kind of forget that Jordan took a lot of mid-range jump shots and was very good at them. The NBA would have been a lesser thing with Jordan taking a bunch of 3-pointers.

15. zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 12:14 pm

Harden’s step-back 3-point shot is a travel sometimes, but the refs won’t call it. He gets star treatment from the refs, of course. NBA refs have done that throughout the years for the stars. It’s an unwritten code.

16. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 12:37 pm

Yeah BF I see the Niners attacking the Vikes secondary, with the SS boys Sanders&Samuels coming up with big plays as the Vikings will probably try and double Kittle opening up other options.Shanny will pull out a few trick plays as well, no time like the playoffs to let it all fly..

17. Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 12:42 pm

18. Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 12:55 pm

• Bozo said, on January 11, 2020 at 1:07 pm

Awesome.

• alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 1:21 pm

The Man! The Myth! The Legend!

19. Bozo said, on January 11, 2020 at 1:09 pm

I’m all fired up and ready to roar.

20. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Yeah I’m fired up as well Bozo!
    Are you ready for some football, a Saturday afternoon smack down!! Getting close to unleashing hell on the Vikings!!!

21. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 1:45 pm

Oh Hell Yes!
    That’s the way to come out firing on your opening drive! TD Bourne!!

22. zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 1:46 pm

Very aggressive play-calling. Very cool.

23. Macdog said, on January 11, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Bourne free in the end zone.

24. zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 1:55 pm

Niners’ #23 got abused on that Viking drive.

25. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Witherspoon totally looks loss out their. Surprised he’s even starting over Mosley! That will change!

26. djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Was that Wendell Tyler?

• Macdog said, on January 11, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Aren’t there enough Tylers in SF already?

27. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 2:43 pm

Just a dumb sloppy play by Jimmy on the pick!
    Sometimes he frustrates the hell at of me with his indecisiveness..

28. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 3:01 pm

Witherspoon had position and flailed badly. He should have picked it off. And Jimmy’s throw was awful. Different game without those mistakes.

29. djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 3:10 pm

Broadcasters can’t break the habit of only comparing whites to whites and blacks to blacks…

30. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 3:25 pm

All on the GROUND ATTACK FOR THE TD!!
    They just wore them out as the OL blew them off the ball..

• Bozo said, on January 11, 2020 at 3:49 pm

True dat Kat.

31. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 3:52 pm

Getting Witherspoon out of the game beens the best move Shanny’s made.Moseley has shutdown his side.That and no running game by Cook..

32. Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 4:00 pm

The Vikings are terrible.

33. zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 4:13 pm

A systematic job by the Niners. Took care of business.

• Bozo said, on January 11, 2020 at 4:38 pm

Yup.

34. djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 4:18 pm

That bye week is really worth battling for – it’s huge…

• Bozo said, on January 11, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Yup.

35. Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 4:24 pm

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 4:38 pm

What does this mean?
      Did they win a playoff game by 16 points since then?
      I’m in the mood to slap BASG around…

• alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Lol..With you Loo
        So is that the same if it’s your biggest loss by 17?

• Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:13 pm

We are on a collision course my man. It’s gonna be niners/KC I can feel it!!!!

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:34 pm

Your prediction record here is well known.
        Today’s game was a glorified practice for your team, so you guys are a step ahead for now.
        Mahomes inspires a lot of confidence and helps me battle the negative thoughts…

36. gianthead said, on January 11, 2020 at 4:25 pm

Niners -7 check
    Under 44.5 check…

Now 3 more unders and Ravens and LSU on teams! 80s Niners definitely became the dominant force in the Bay Area sports but I always felt Giants were the emotional heart of the region. People did not call in to KNBR all year long about the Niners but Giants chatter was always a constant. Now been away 27 years this coming summer. Did the Dubs not supplant all the the others after the last Giants World Series in 2014 for the hearts and minds???

37. Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:21 pm

I don’t give a shit what his passer rating is if Tenn can go into balt and have tannehill lead the way I’ll be impressed. I just don’t see that happening

38. zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:34 pm

I like Jackson, but then I see those Raven uniforms and remember how much I don’t like that team.

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:35 pm

It’s really Browns-Oilers if that helps, Zum…

39. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:35 pm

40. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:37 pm

My ‘no’ was for GH. The Bay Area is was and will be about baseball and football. I think football still drives the area because of Montana, Clark. Lott, etc. They were so good for so long, and they were home-grown. They started here in ’46, and have been here ever since.

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:43 pm

Dumb question from an East Coaster:

Does the “Bay Area” include Oakland?

Is that the equivalent of one of you guys asking me if Buffalo is in NYC?

• dirtnrocksnomo said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:45 pm

• unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:46 pm

yes. it even includes the SJ Sharks ,\. . .

41. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:39 pm

Just listening today, and a lot of folks are picking Tenn. Which blows me away. But, what a start by Tenn. An early pick and an early TD for Tenn. Maybe.

42. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:40 pm

Great TD catch by Smith after a pick from Jackson.Just what the doctor ordered for Tennessee in a hostile environment..

43. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:45 pm

Any time we don’t have to face a mobile QB, I’m all in. That being said, I think we’d beat Seattle next week fairly handily. Ford and Alexander were instrumental to our dominance today.

Jimmy G got his playoff legs under him, as shakey as he was.19 passes? Old school football, baby. Shanny made a nice adjustment at half time as Minn couldn’t stop the run in the 2nd half. 180 yards rushing and 131 in the air. Wow. We are built to control the clock. Jimmy won a lot of games through the air down the stretch, so it was good to see the defense and the run game step up.

44. dirtnrocksnomo said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Nice seeing Bunz sound the foghorn at the outset of the Niner game today. Dude’s another solid Long Beach State alumn.

• unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:55 pm

That was awesome! He has a bar and grill in Roseville that i used to go to when I lived there. Met him once. Very nice guy.

45. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:53 pm

Wow I’m feeling pretty good about Tennessee!
    That was a beauty of a throw and catch!
    Keep the Crowd out of it is a key as well.,

46. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 5:53 pm

DJ, the Bay Area thing, at least to me in my generation was about East Bay (A’s and Raiders), and SF/peninsula (Niners and Giants) San Jose was a mixed bag, but there was no crossover. I know it’s the same with Cubs/Sox, and Yankees/Mets/Giants/Jets, so it’s all kinda the same.

Look at fucking Tannehill!!! 14-0 Titans!

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:04 pm

Thanks, Chuck.
      Of course, Giants & Jets have been in NJ for decades.
      Used to be a lot of controversy about still calling them NY.
      It died out long ago. Mac would know…

• alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Loo..You have the bay bridge separating Oakland and SF.
        I prefer living on the Peninsula Bay Area side over the Ghetto side Oakland wastelands.
        Maybe it’s like NY and Jersey separated by a bridge? I assume New Yorkers don’t like Jersey folks and vice-versa?

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:38 pm

I don’t think there’s much NY/NJ dislike these days.
        If you’re from here, you’re just happy to hear English spoken…

• Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:39 pm

come on, that’s silly. You can’t draw a line like that it makes no sense. There are plenty of nice areas on the other side of the Peninsula.

• unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:52 pm

Hey now, AK. Don’t diss the Creek!!! I’d love to move back to San Carlos, or even where I grew up in San Mateo, but I ain’t paying 2.5 mill for a 900 ft2 fixer.

47. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:00 pm

I was talking to a buddy about Tannehill and he was wondering about him, and I said he was a good QB on a lot of terrible Miami teams. He’s impressing me now that’s for sure. They’ve been under the radar as far as I’m concerned, but they look pretty damn good right now.

Balt, Jackson especially, is looking playoff skittish.

48. Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Loo your dick has to be hard and ten feet long right now

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Yeah, but it’s early.
      I’ve learned the hard way too many times…

49. djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:16 pm

LJ does not throw many pretty spirals.
    Neither did Namath…

• alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Are Spurrier

• unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:54 pm

OR!!!!

Spurrier sucked long and hard. Cowher gets in and Flores doesn’t?

Total bullshit. Seifert deserves it more than Cowher.

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:07 pm

Being on TV a lot is a big help.
        It helped Drysdale plenty…

50. zumiee said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:46 pm

Another reminder how much easier it is to get in the NFL Hall of Fame and the Basketball of Fame, compared to the Baseball HOF.
    Cowher gets in the NFL HOF. No way his equivalent in baseball would get in.

• unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:15 pm

My Cowher comment should be here. Cowher had Dick Lebeau as his DC and a team that was always stacked with top talent. Flores snub is a joke. Seifert even.

51. snarkk said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Saw some highlights of that Derrick Henry dude for Titans.
    Did not know anything about that guy. Dude is a beast.
    If Niners had him, they’d be unstoppable…

52. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 6:57 pm

Buddy of mine, die hard Niner fan, from way back in the day moved to bumfuck North Carolina a year ago and has been singing the praises of Derrick Henry to me all year. Dude is a stud. Would love to see Tenn just run it down Balt’s throat in the 2nd half like we shut down the Vikes.

• snarkk said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:02 pm

The guy looks like a defensive end with moves, running with the ball. Highlight I saw he stiff-armed a Raven’s d-back like the guy was a gnat, and just kept on lumbering down the sideline. Bosa taking on that guy would be something…

53. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Derrek Henry would steamroll over Marshawn Lynch in his prime..

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:15 pm

He runs so upright.
      Like Dickerson & Dupree…

• unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:20 pm

Yup. Dickerson was the only guy who I ever saw who could do that. Hated him as a Ram but he was a stud through and through.

54. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:10 pm

Henry has a NFL tying 99 yard run last year against Jacksonville stiff arming 3 players on the way.Yeah he’s a BEAST…

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:13 pm

I think Dorsett was the first to hold the unbreakable record.
      Did it on MNF, I think…

• alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:18 pm

You are correct Loo

• Macdog said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:26 pm

Against the Vikings.

55. Macdog said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Ravens might want to reconsider going for it on 4th down.

56. djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:16 pm

That’s called playing to win!

57. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:17 pm

This is fricking awesome.

58. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:17 pm

What a call!!
    Oh Henry can do it all!!

59. Macdog said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:17 pm

Henry does it all!

60. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:19 pm

Break out the saran wrap, DJ!!

61. djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:20 pm

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!

62. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:23 pm

Tenn is suddenly looking MUCH better than I ever thought. The 6 seed taking down the 1, esp these guys, is pretty cool. That Henry pass looked like a Roger Staubach special.

Jackson fumble!

63. djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:26 pm

It’s probably good for KC to see this…

64. Bozo said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:26 pm

Wow. Titans keep piling it on.

65. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:29 pm

Harbaugh is in shock!!

66. Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:33 pm

this is over, Niners/KC super bowl as I promised weeks ago, let’s go…..

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Chiefs better TCB…

67. djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Of all things, why would Kit Kat come out with a mint/dark chocolate combo?
    That won’t last as long as new coke…

• alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Same with Bud Light Seltzer, are you kidding me?

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 8:04 pm

Who the fuck do they test market this crap with?

68. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:40 pm

Wow. More shock and awe.

69. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:41 pm

If KC can’t defend the run, they may not survive Tenn.

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Gotta survive tomorrow first…

70. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:41 pm

What a smackdown by Tennessee!
    We are the Titans the mighty mighty Titans!

71. unca_chuck said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Tenn sucks though. I don’t get it. They lost to the Broncos and the Panthers and the Colts for fuck’s sake.

Unreal. No way I saw this one coming. All the pundits were crowing about Minn beating the Niners, but no one talked about Tenn beating Balt.

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:51 pm

I think Nate Burleson picked it on the PG show…

• Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:53 pm

they beat NE. And the regular means shit.

72. alleykat69 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:52 pm

Tennessee has a solid defense Chuck, they just are not a sexy team like most.And everything runs thru Henry, though AJ Brown had a nice rookie year going over 1,000 yards receiving..

73. Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:55 pm

Loo what the fuck does TCB mean

• Macdog said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:58 pm

Took me awhile, but it’s Take Care of Business.

74. Macdog said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Maybe the Titans are going on a Nats-like playoff run.

Stupid Harbaugh going for 2 there, I don’t get it.

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 7:59 pm

Idiotic, but it’s become common…

75. Flavor said, on January 11, 2020 at 8:03 pm

I know it’s hindsight but it’s not surprising. Baltimore has zero playoff experience. They were ahead and winning all season. Shit got real, they fell behind, it’s not a shocking outcome.

• djloo27 said, on January 11, 2020 at 8:15 pm

It’s still shocking, Flavor!