Solid Win

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on August 21, 2020

How about Wilmet? This guy just keeps on raking. The top of our line up looks great with Slater, Yaz and Wilmet. It falls off dramatically after that but maybe Bart can spark up the second half.

Crawford hit his 100th career bomb. I went back and forth on whether that sounds like a lot. On one hand, he’s had such a wet noodle bat for as long as I can remember, it sounds like a HUGE number. On the other hand, he’s been on the team for hundred and hundreds of years, he’s bound to run into 100 balls over that amount of time…..

1. djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:42 am

Is he the greatest SS IN SF history? Almost identical amount of GP as Aurilia who had 2 stints.
    Richie’s offensive numbers are way better, bolstered by God knows what he was on in 2001.
    Craw, the much better glove, although I remember Rich being real solid in the field.
    Uribe and Speier fight it out for the show slot.
    How much do you factor in championships when comparing baseball players?

• djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:52 am

FYI:
      Auto correct on my tablet changed Uribe to Urine.

• Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:05 am

Auto correct: Tell me about it. Coupla times I failed to spot its little AInities, but no major embarrassments yet. Secondary problem is my own tendency to fool around with standard spellings. At times my preference is for English as spoken: See “coupla” as above. Now, that’s how most Americans speak these days. Bloody Quean wouldn’t be too happy about that and neither does the AI–see above AInities for my tendency to develop neologisms. Without those little adventures, how could American English retain its status as a growing language.

Got a friend who’s a copy-editor–lived in Manhattan for 20 years. Picky,picky anal retentive type. His house is immaculate and he has a friend who puts him to shame. Both remind me of my aunt Myrtle. I’m no great candidate for Al Capp’s “Lower Slobovia”, but not every little detail needs to get done yesterday.

• zumiee said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:07 am

“If I was a respected reporter tweeting and didn’t catch it, how much trouble would I be in?”

• gianthead said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:30 am

Stix, if I were to guess, which way do your friends swing the bat????

• James said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:53 am

Willie Mays and The Bonds Family enjoyed one championship over 50 years.

• djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:02 am

Right, countless examples – although in my mind I kinda give Barry an unofficial one for 2002…

• unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 9:42 am

Teddy Ballgame springs to mind.

2. chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:02 am

Yes, nice W last night. And agree on Wilmet. He has to be one of the best pick-ups by the Giants in some time. This team can definitely put-up some runs, now we just need to get the bullpen in order. Even with an eight run lead last night, it got a bit interesting (given past late-inning meltdowns).

A’s took the Snakes yesterday knocking them back to .500. No Bum on this upcoming series. A’s face the Angels. That A’s line-up should be feasting on the Angel pitching (they may be the only team with shittier pitching than us).

3. gianthead said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:10 am

Impressive debut I think Joey Batts Bart…

• djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:27 am

4. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:10 am

Interesting side-note on Bart. No great explosion for his opener in The Show, but no total embarrassment either with that ringing double. Early on, we’ll probably see a lot of that kinda performance: Hard-hit when he connects, but BA likely to remain kinda low. At his current .250 there’s already an uptick from the three stooges.

5. djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:21 am

Wilmet’s exceeded even my expectations.
    Slater’s been a huge (sorry, Chuck) surprise.
    Yaz would be in the ASG.
    Bon Bon’s growing on me, but may never hit enough to play every day.
    Dick’s making last year look like a complete fluke.
    Sign Puig and we’re an offensive juggernaut…

• unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 9:50 am

Hitting isn’t the problem these days, believe it or not. We need pitching. If Z has the misguided audacity to actually go for the playoffs, we’d buy pitching.

6. Winder said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:23 am

That was a fun game last night. We can beat up on the Angels. Hopefully we can do the same to the D-backs. Never to late to come alive.

• chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 9:14 am

I’m predicting that we sweep the snakes, Winder.

• Winder said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:12 am

If we play like we have the last few days we just might.

7. willedav said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:37 am

Aurillia certainly had advantages, being RH and having Bonds at invincible best right behind him, but really just one peak season. Crawford better overall I think, with disadvantage of batting 8th a lot and park factor working against him. How does someone like him have 2 seasons with double digit triples? He and Panik were solid DP combo too.

Nice gesture by Gausman tapping Bart on chest there as he was leaving mound; Bart said Trout did something similar first time up and was very appreciative. Bart sounds very focused on defensive side of game, learning pitchers/hitters yada yada. Very good sign and bodes well for 2021. Agree with Stix above as to his hitting–some loud occasional contact on mistakes, otherwise learning experience. Even the Acunas of world struggle at first.

Though I can’t stand him, don’t blame Maddon for being ticked off. Trout is ultimate class player giving his all in field and at bat for an awful team–he doesn’t deserve to have guys who don’t know how to pitch inside having pitches “get away” from them.

• chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 9:16 am

Regarding slow starts…Mays went 0-12 in his first ML at bats before hitting a bomb in his 13th AB.

• Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 9:53 am

#24 was pretty upset by his initiatory failures in The Show. He walked into Leo the Lip’s office and promptly broke down in tears at his never previously experienced failure to perform. Durocher showed his human side and assured Willie that he was his man and his back was covered.

That little boost from a kind and understanding manager made all the difference. Mays went on to become the greatest position player ever and had he not been playing at the Stick, would probably have crushed the Babe’s HR record long before any other slugger got around to it.

• Winder said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:13 am

Tru dat, the stick was terrible for Mays

• chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 11:44 am

Yes, between playing at the Stick, and also the years missed serving in the Army, I too think his HR total would have surpassed Babe.

• Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 9:57 am

A good take: Thanks for sharing.

• djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:07 am

You’re very welcome, my friend…

• snarkk said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:06 am

Krukow on KNBR morning show was shocked about Brennaman, based on his dealings with him in the past. He said so, anyway. Nonetheless, Kruk was not giving him any slack, none. One of Kruk’s sons is openly gay, BTW, which Kruk has talked about before.

• James said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:19 am

It’s not a legal issue. Circumstance and context make a difference. Would, say, Curt Menefee get canned if he used the same slur on air? I’m guessing yes.

• gianthead said, on August 21, 2020 at 11:08 am

Was Brennaman referring to SF???

8. Bozo said, on August 21, 2020 at 9:39 am

I wonder if Flores could play some left field?
    I read something last week that said the new hitting coaches completely revamped Crawford’s swing this off season, Craw said he’s dropped some of those changes and made some other changes recently on his own. Hey whatever works.

Maybe not the best Giants shortstop, but my favorite was Royce Clayton.

• Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:03 am

Yes. Nice to see Crawdaddy showing some pride and getting his act back together at the plate. His BA is now back to respectable levels, but probably achieved at a diminution of power, in part due to park factor vs. LH batters. Has he transmogrified into a Brandon Pesky?

Experimenting with Flores in LF may be worth a shot. Though he’s potent with the stick, the quick reflexes an infielder must may not exactly be there in spades. Other logical possibility would be DH–for as long as wer’re stuck with it.

• Bozo said, on August 21, 2020 at 11:08 am

Oops, my bad. I keep forgetting the DH is an actual position this year. I agree, Stix, that’s the way to go.

• chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 12:57 pm

Yep…I was a big Royce Clayton fan. When the Giants had a team in Shreveport (Captains, I believe), I was there one year with the Air Force, and we took in a couple of games. Got to see Clayton play, and I always pulled for him from that point forward.

9. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 9:52 am

Speier will always be my fave. He was a rook when I really got into following the game, and he and Tito were so fun to watch.

• djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:14 am

Mine too, Chuck.
      It was refreshing to have a 20 year old SS on that ’71 team that shot out of the gate…

• unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:17 am

Having him back for the 87 and 89 playoff runs was cool as hell as well.

10. djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:10 am

The Mets never dared to put Wilmet in the outfield.
    I think there’s good reasons why…

• Bozo said, on August 21, 2020 at 11:11 am

Stix, reminded me about the DH, that would be best.

11. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:18 am

No to Flores in the OF. I don’t even think Dubon should be out there. Slater just has to stay healthy. Nad Pence should be nailed to the fence. Or bench.

12. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:19 am

Duck!!!

• djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:25 am

Shoulda brought his glove…

• zumiee said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:46 am

A little like watching the Zapruder film, unfortunately.

• djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 10:54 am

Spot on, Zum.
        Back and to the left…

13. alleykat69 said, on August 21, 2020 at 12:10 pm

3 balls close to the head of Mike Trout not only had him pissed off, but Maddon totally cursed him out about being in back to back appearances Anderson, saying this kid has no control of his fastball and he has 8 walks in 9 innings pitched so it’s not an anomaly..

I don’t know if Kapler is trying to make a point bringing him in when there up big to face Trout, I would say it’s quite fishy 🐟🐠🐡though and he didn’t won’t to talk about after the game hmm 🤔

14. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 12:48 pm

Puck Fence batting 6th ahead of Bart. Boo.

lineup

• chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 1:00 pm

Pfffttt Pence.

15. willedav said, on August 21, 2020 at 1:13 pm

Webb in his last 2 starts has gone only 7 2/3 innings total, allowing 6 hits and 6 walks. Like to see him challenge hitters more and be less of nibbler. Keeping pitch count down would allow him to go 5+; fewer baserunners the better.
    See how combo of he and Bart works out.
    Also, like to be convinced recent explosion of offense esp by older guys, isn’t due more to getting to play 4 games vs. Angels than anything else.

• willedav said, on August 21, 2020 at 1:16 pm

7 hits allowed.

• Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm

WD: Fortunately Angels are not the only ALW team the Giants face this season. Stros and A’s are loaded and showed it vs. a still discombobulated SF squad. deRangers and Mariners yet to face. Once at Colorado at the notorious Box of Rox, heavy on the LaBumbos going and coming and heavy exposure to an up and coming bunch of Friar Tuckers. First call tonight with the Snakes, so we. should know more by Sunday night. What I’m trying to say here is that we have faced the top guns in the West can throw at us and its been a bit heavy with those Heavies from the get-go.

Can we achieve a .500. season–maybe possible if Webb hits his stride and Smyly comes back strong AND SF does not trade off Cueto + Kapler has learned to channel his inner Bochy when it comes to juggling the bullies.

16. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Yep. the Angels are pretty terrible but we did light up their best guy. Webb should be fine. He needs to attack a little more. He has good stuff, he needs to trust it.

17. chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 1:25 pm

Willedav – you said “Also, like to be convinced recent explosion of offense esp by older guys, is due more to getting to play 4 games vs. Angels than anything else.” Old guys non-withstanding, this team has scored runs all year.

Ranked 7th in MLB in runs scored (in 17 games that translates to 7.76 per game). Sure, feasting on the Angels for four games helped, but did not skew the numbers considerably, IMO.

• willedav said, on August 21, 2020 at 1:37 pm

BC including Sandoval seem to be coming alive. Harbinger of good things to come or just blip caused by getting to face crummy pitching…we’ll see. RH lineup has been pretty good overall and it is good to see Slater in there. Read he is still couple days from being able to play OF.

• Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 1:55 pm

Slater in the OF and Whhhilllmerrr in the DH role and this team tightens up a bunch. Call up Davis for the third Ofer and Solano + Dubon share 2B and spare Crawdaddy from tough LHPs and this begins to look like a respectable team on the field.

• chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 2:55 pm

My point is they have been scoring all year. I doubt the current uptick in Bore Core production has moved the needle that much in the overall numbers.

18. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Ooooooooooh. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

19. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Wanna see some nice words about YaZmataZ? Richard Justice at MLB official site, cites WAR stats and rates him as the third best NL batter after Tatis and Betts ! Check out the article for the stats. Justice cites Yaz as the most improved player in MLB. Now if Slater could only keep healthy, the Yazman might have some competition right in his own outfield.

20. alleykat69 said, on August 21, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Come on Pence batting 6th?his freakin avg is a buck , I’ll pay him 2 bucks to ride the pine!
    Bart batting 7th? Is a joke he could be as high as 5 th with Longo batting 6th. The Congo line rally gets shut down when Pence gets up! Pence’s best position is left out!

• snarkk said, on August 21, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Luv the passion, Kat !
      I think Bart will move up after a while.
      Pence’s two dingers gave him a place on the roster probably the rest of the season. Why, IDK.
      Jaylin Davis probably could hit .200 after a while, and his defense is better than Pence’s. Maybe Pence makes a good pot o’ coffee in the clubhouse, so he keeps the gig?…

• Macdog said, on August 21, 2020 at 3:51 pm

Yeah, 100 seems to be a common number today.

21. alleykat69 said, on August 21, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Giants release Yolmer Sanchez from their alternate site at his request to seek other opportunities.
    Can’t blame him there really isn’t a opening for a light hitting but good glove man..
    Wish him the best landing another gig somewhere..

22. zumiee said, on August 21, 2020 at 5:17 pm

Seeing that video Chuck posted, I didn’t realize how close Rendon came to catching that.

23. Flavor said, on August 21, 2020 at 5:21 pm

WillieD turns 69 today and let me tell you that dude is in good shape for a 69 year old. 69!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Gronk approves!!!

• willedav said, on August 21, 2020 at 5:38 pm

ha thx

• alleykat69 said, on August 21, 2020 at 6:14 pm

Happy Birthday Willied, wow my daughter’s birthday today as well, and mine is August 23 I’ll hit 64 like the Beatles song “When I’m 64” that’s for Zumie lol 😂
        August is always a great party 🎉 month!!

• djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Happy birthday, WillieD!

• snarkk said, on August 21, 2020 at 6:30 pm

Ditto on the Bday, WillieD !
      Mine is comin up soon in October.
      63. WTF ? ! …

24. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 6:13 pm

Check out the BA’s in tonight’s lineup–starting with 4 over .300: Slater .347, Solano .386, Yaz .313, Flores .322, Longoria .250, Pence .100, Bart 250, Crawford .264 and Dubon .266. Anybody notice any discrepancies relative to the other eight hitters?

25. Flavor said, on August 21, 2020 at 6:19 pm

It is my half birthday, if that’s a thing. I’m exactly 52.5 today…..

• chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Happy Half. My son’s BD is my half BD. Our BDs are exactly 6 months apart.

26. Flavor said, on August 21, 2020 at 6:45 pm

this is fucking AWESOME

• snarkk said, on August 21, 2020 at 6:55 pm

F the Raiduhs, and Moe-haircutted Mark Davis. He and His traitorous Darth Al father turned their back on Oakland fans — twice. I hope they come in last place for the next fifty years…

• unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:15 pm

They’re still gonna suck.

27. Macdog said, on August 21, 2020 at 6:49 pm

C’mon Giants, let’s win one for WilleD!

28. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:08 pm

Christ. Slater is the next Glasschez.

29. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:09 pm

Injury to Slater? OMG. Anyone know details yet?

30. djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:09 pm

Double disaster…

31. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm

Odd, it’s my oldest sister’s 70th B-day today. We were supposed to go have a socially distanced gathering, but the air quality in Aptos is awful o no deal.

32. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:14 pm

He somehow got hurt jogging to 3rd base. How can you be so fragile when your livelihood depends on at least being able to get through a month of baseball games? Fuck.

33. xoot said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:18 pm

These Stanford players, man. I remember Mike Aldrete as something of a bright spot in the mid 80s; of course, Brian Johnson’s meteoric mlb passage was great. Ryan Garko? No. Anyone else? A few pitchers did well, some very well. But the position players, as talented as they are, just break down.

• unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Too many deviled eggs at the Goose?

• xoot said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:26 pm

that’s as good a stat as tough noogies

34. James said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:22 pm

At least another 4 innings for the bullpen tonight . . . .

35. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:24 pm

There you go! Nice knock by Bart!

36. xoot said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Ah! Joey Bart’s measuring that McCovey Cove drive.

37. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Punter Hence had one of his better AB’s of the season, fouling off pitches till Ray finally gave him a free pass in order to cut down on his pitch count.

38. chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:31 pm

First I have seen Zona this year. They finally broke down and fot some real uniforms. No more garbage men from outer space.

• unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:32 pm

They look like Giants unis,

• chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:39 pm

Yep. Swap the orange and red. Fucking copycats.

39. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:31 pm

Sevenpitch walk to MO-REESE. Giants are working RR tonight.

40. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:32 pm

Oh boy. Ruf ain;t gonna see a fastball but he’s looking for it.

41. Macdog said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:32 pm

Wow, what an awful AB by Ruf.

42. zumiee said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:33 pm

Terrible AB from Ruf.

43. alleykat69 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:33 pm

Nice AB Ruf!! NOT

44. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:33 pm

At least Ruf didn’t GDP–merely walked. Hope Slater’s back soonest.

45. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Correction: Ruf K’ed…as in struck out!

46. willedav said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:35 pm

man 2 innings in a row they load bases with 1 out, next guy up Ks and then can’t score.
    That kind of BS usually comes back to haunt you.

47. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:35 pm

Or K’ed. Wow. 6 lob with 5 chances.

48. chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Happy Birthday, WilleD. Hope your day has been awesome, and that the year ahead is a healthy and happy one! I’ll buy ya a beverage of choice next Flapalooza.

49. chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:41 pm

I know Dubon doesn’t have a ton of reps in CF, but he just makes things a tad too interesting out there sometimes. Would like to see him more at 2nd and SS on occasion.

50. zumiee said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:42 pm

““When I’m 64” that’s for Zumie lol 😂”

Thanks!
    Fun fact- Paul wrote that song when he was a teenager, but he never saw it fitting in as a Beatles song until Sgt. Pepper.

51. chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Nice K by Webb, but pitch count is too high, again (57 through 3). I think he has been past the 3rd only once.

• Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Chi: You reading my mind, or what? Ahh, just beat me to the punch, I guess. Maybe Webb spins out those Special-K’s cuz it makes him feel good. Pitch count aside, 6 through three is impressive in its own way.

• chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:14 pm

True. But I would trade all the Ks for a 40-45 pitch count through 3 IP.

52. willedav said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:48 pm

BC strikes again.

53. Macdog said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:48 pm

Longo shot!

54. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:49 pm

300!

55. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Longo-ball! Well, hot-damn anyway. Bout time. He atones for his first AB with those sacks full.

56. alleykat69 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:50 pm

Mr300
    Longoria great accomplishment that ball was crushed way back

57. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:50 pm

Happy happy, Willie! My sis turned 70 today! Crazy

58. djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:51 pm

59. alleykat69 said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:51 pm

And down goes Mr..099 you killing me Pence!!

60. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:52 pm

Steve Finley hit his 300th with the Giants?

• djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:06 pm

I think he hit a much bigger one against us, didn’t he?

61. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:52 pm

Puck Funter Hence.

62. willedav said, on August 21, 2020 at 7:59 pm

Peralta crushed that dunno how it didn’t go out and tie game up.

• willedav said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:00 pm

and there we are.

63. James said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:02 pm

Vogt does Webb a favor there after making him work the last PA.

64. alleykat69 said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:03 pm

Yeah Webb left some juicy meatballs up and the Dback’s raked them..

65. alleykat69 said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:09 pm

That was a historic weekend for San Diego Padres on what their calling it Slam Diego as they set a major league record by hitting 4 Grandslams in 4 straight days wow 🤩

66. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:11 pm

WilleD: May the Giants pull this one out to make it a well-rounded seven-zero for you. Me, I’m passing the North Dakota speed limit (75) in a few weeks. But over there I wouldn’t get pulled over on I-29 for one mile over. Seventy is a hurdle, but in some ways it can be less taxing than the 60’s. Ideally, one gets more respect.

67. Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:16 pm

Pitch count “contest” with 78-73 over four. Team with the better bullies wins this one. Giants should have been ahead by something like 5-2 by now, but like Tom Hanks’ best role-play “shit happens.”

68. James said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:20 pm

Ok, if the bullpen goes 4 tonight, it better be because of extra innings.

69. willedav said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:24 pm

not gonna sneak that one by Wilmet.

70. Macdog said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:25 pm

Flo!

71. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:25 pm

Webb had a nice quick one. We may get 6 out of him. Too good not to post.

• chipower9 said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:45 pm

China/Rider. One of my favorite combos. Bear was a fucking genius with the sound stuff, and the LSD.

Unfortunately, I never saw them with The Wall.

72. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:25 pm

Cue the Dead and Wiiillllmer jacks it!!!

73. djloo27 said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:26 pm

• Carstie Clausen said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Whhhilllmer!!! Up to seven dingers now and the season’s not quite half past over. Z. snuck in and grabbed you offa them Snakes. He is quite the thief. Pretty slick for a Paki. Imagine that Baltimore wouldn’t mind if they’d had the sense to keep the guy who scored run #3 either. One way or t’another, looking at that bunch which is coming up in ’22 those LaBumbos better not let any more talent like Maeda slip outta their greasy paws.

74. unca_chuck said, on August 21, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Ouch!!!!!! Dude be cryin’.