Team Win

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on September 23, 2020

Lots of contributors last night—I heard on the radio today we don’t have the tie breaker so we need to take down the 8th spot like men, outright. Tie breakers are for pussies anyway.

1. willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:00 am

Oh shoot-Kat said end of last thread Gale Sayers passed. Tremendous player. Remember watching the game where he scored what 6 TDs vs. Niners in the rain; it’s still a great youtube highlight. It was Niner Kermit Alexander who ended his career on tackle near sideline, I saw that one too.

I can’t watch Coonrod without thinking about M’s Moore, whose season is now over because of concussion. Giants young pen guys all work in progress

2. willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:08 am

I cracked up at SDog’s comment about K n K retiring, but Kruk will have done all 60 games including road this year even though not how he wanted it. As long as he can gut it out, they’re a team.

Long column in Chron on their now 30 years together. Kruk turned down job as Craig’s pitching coach because of all kids at home and did some guest shots with Kuiper 1990. They used to do fake commentators from dugout in Frank Robinson days as teammates, only from far end of big dugouts (the Stick wasn’t big enough) to get far enough away from him and only in laugher games for obvious reasons. Kuiper was instigator who just made up funny stuff to say about opposing players.

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:40 am

There were no road games this year for K & K.

• willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:49 am

You know what I meant-they still did all the away games. This could be a way for Kruk to somehow be part of an option for him to be broadcasting road games he wouldn’t normally do and avoid travel and other issues.
        I’m surprised he and kuiper did this many.

3. djloo27 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:31 am

There is no reason not to bring in the Grave Duggar now that Senor Baseball has gone down to injury.
    His ABs will be ELECTRIC for at least 3 of us here…

• alleykat69 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:55 am

GraveDuggar has no electricity, he’s been short circuited the whole season.
      Jaylin Davis is far the superior player but the Giants don’t give a shit as he’s held hostage in the Red Dawn fence end compound..

• sandog said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:36 am

“Ode to Graveduggar and his Electric AB’s”

Come on start a fire
        In my electric chair
        Baby cross my wires
        Light up my hair
        Overload my circuits
        let me feel the juice
        make me an offer
        that I can’t refuse

I challenge anyone on here to name the band that created that poetry. I don’t think anyone can do it w/o googling. I saw them with Tesla and Great White at the Open Air Theatre on campus at SDSU.
        One of the best shows I’ve ever seen.

• djloo27 said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:45 am

Sadly, there’s only one Great White show most people remember…

• Bozo said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:46 am

No clue as to who wrote that.
        Hey, did you get my email with pics from Digger’s Dungeon?

• sandog said, on September 23, 2020 at 10:37 am

No! Did you send them to petekrahling@gmail.com?

• Bozo said, on September 23, 2020 at 10:51 am

Yeah, the first time it bombed when I sent it because I mistyped it, so I fixed it and forwarded it on. Sometimes my email goes to people’s spam folders, maybe because my email is friedpolka. I’ll resend it if you don’t find it.

• gianthead said, on September 23, 2020 at 12:25 pm

I just keeled over reading Dawg’s concert memories….

4. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:39 am

WTF happened to Tromp? He’s on the IR now?

• Macdog said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:46 am

He hurt his right shoulder (muscle strain) diving back to first vs. the A’s on Sunday.

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 11:47 am

Yep. Heinie recalled…

5. Macdog said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:41 am

With the Reds and Brewers playing each other, a win tonight puts the Giants back in the 8th spot.

6. willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:43 am

Isn’t their an eligibility rule where player had to be on big roster I think by Sept 18th in order to play in post season? I don’t think GD qualifies even if Giants do get in. He might be part of that group of players/coaches though that is in SF hotel somewhere.

• Bozo said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:21 am

I haven’t double checked this so I could be wrong, but I thought teams submitted a 26 man roster to MLB before each round and the 26 had to be selected from the teams 40 man roster. If that’s true, Dugger would be eligible.
      I think the date you’re thinking of is when teams had to finalize their 40 man player pool.

7. willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:52 am

Dodgers hammered A’s last night—potential match up?

8. alleykat69 said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:07 am

I forgot that Gayle Sayers has that record day against the 49ers. Believe he had a punt return for an 85 yard TD,caught a pass for a TD, and ran in 4 more all on a sloppy muddy field like Willied said, the only player on the field that had no problems with the field was Gayle Sayers.

He once said give me “18 inches of daylight that’s all I need!”
    Also coming out of Kansas he was called “The Kansas Comet”

9. djloo27 said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:32 am

My favorite part of Brian’s Song is an insert of the real Sayers returning a kickoff for a TD (untouched) while
    some kind of soothing piano concerto plays beautifully in the background. It happens right after an especially devastating moment in the movie…

• alleykat69 said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:36 am

It’s a toss up on what movie I cried more watching, Brian Song are Old Yeller..

10. alleykat69 said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:33 am

Can you say major lawsuit.The Chargers team doctor accidentally puncherd the lung of QB Tyrod Taylor who was getting an injection before the game on his ribs?
    There whole medical staff should be fired for being incompetent!
    Wonder if the doctor had new starting QB Justin Herbert on his fantasy team?

• sandog said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:38 am

Probably the same guy who worked on Noah Lowry for us.

• Flavor said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:48 am

I’m saying those are Ratt lyrics, that’s my guess.

11. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:55 am

RIP Gayle Sayers.

LMAO Flav…and agree, tiebreakers are for pussies.

Just Win Baby…

12. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 9:59 am

Shit, Ratt is what I was gonna say.

Herbert looked really good the other day, but for the one bad pick. As bad as the day was for the Niners, the Falcons laid a humongous turd against the Cowboys, and the Pats should have won their game vs Seattle as well.

13. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 10:06 am

The Falcons did not learn from their previous mistakes. When you have a team down, keep your foot on their throat and the pedal to the medal. They deserved to lose for being fucking complacent. That game chapped my ass…I hate the fucking cowgirls.

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 12:31 pm

Exactly. Between that, the Seattle game, all the Niner injuries, and the Lakers last-second win, it all sucked last Sunday.

14. alleykat69 said, on September 23, 2020 at 10:14 am

Can’t believe how stupid the Falcons special teams were, did anybody tell them they don’t have to wait for the football to go 10 yards? They could of pounced on it after 7-8 yards the Cowboys can’t touch until it goes the full 10 yards!!

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 10:21 am

Agree, Kat. That was asinine.

15. sandog said, on September 23, 2020 at 10:35 am

Ratt is a quality guess, but the correct answer is……..Kix.

• sandog said, on September 23, 2020 at 10:36 am

“Blow My Fuse” is the tune. Great intro riff.

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 11:17 am

Just watched the video…agree…great riff to open the song.

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 10:38 am

Shit, I have a wide and diverse musical palette but have never heard of them…

16. alleykat69 said, on September 23, 2020 at 10:52 am

I only remember Kix cereal the corn 🌽 puff cereal u needed an acquired taste for..

17. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 11:49 am

The Chron posted a story…Tromp out for the season (we knew that), but Yaz could possibly play today.

18. gianthead said, on September 23, 2020 at 12:15 pm

Thought that we had to take 3 of 4 from the Rockies and was mortified how they played Monday. Need to go on a role. But Monday’s Cueto performance lack of top-tier pitching prospects in my mind makes going after Trevor Bauer this off-season as an imperative to securing a #1 starter. He is the best free agent arm in the next two years and even though we are not in the Flodgers and Padres level now or not likely next year, but looking at the Cubs, Cards, Nats, Braves etc…we are not that far off competing with those teams or the next tier of Marlins. Phillies Reds Mets.

Nail Bauer and then add two free agent bats for 2022 and we are playoff contenders and maybe 1-2 years away from WS contenders…

19. gianthead said, on September 23, 2020 at 12:29 pm

Seeing Ratt live summer 1985 SJ Civic was my exit to the metal scene and Judas Priest’s release of Turbolover the next year was the official moment of metal abomination…

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 12:33 pm

And I thought seeing Metallica with Dave Mustaine was pretty cool.

20. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 12:38 pm

Man, that hurts re Gale Sayers. Never saw him play, but all my cousins were (and are) huge Bears fans. The Niners (in)famously picked Ken (3 yards and a cloud of dust) Willard as the 2nd pick in the ’65 draft over both Dick Butkus (3rd) and Gale Sayers (4th).

18 inches of daylight, baby.

• willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 1:20 pm

He could throw too. One TD he’s on sweep left, stops fakes throw and then explodes past everyone.

• Winder said, on September 23, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Both Butkus and Sayers were at the 65 east-west game at kezar. It was a nasty rainy day but Sayers was unstoppable. Probably the best RB I have ever seen. Dickwad Staubach was there also plus Morton the QB from Cal. and the future dickwad QB of the cowboys.

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:03 pm

You saw that? That is awesome.

• Winder said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:36 pm

Yep. I really don’t remember much of the game except for Sayers. He was like McElhenny but only faster. I had the program but lost it somewhere along the way.

21. Flavor said, on September 23, 2020 at 1:30 pm

this is the main Kix song I remember. I’m not certain but they also might have been on a side stage at Monsters of Rock. That’s a little foggy for me tho

22. Macdog said, on September 23, 2020 at 2:25 pm

23. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 2:33 pm

The Grave Duggar is back and holding down that 9 hole tonight. Flav and San Diggity will be ecstatic. Kat will be shoving bamboo slivers under his fingernails, so get you your earplugs.

1. Austin Slater (R) DH
    2. Alex Dickerson (L) LF
    3. Donovan Solano (R) 2B
    4. Brandon Belt (L) 1B
    5. Brandon Crawford (L) SS
    6. Evan Longoria (R) 3B
    7. Mauricio Dubon (R) CF
    8. Joey Bart (R) C
    9. Steven Duggar (L) RF
    P Caleb Baragar

Just Win Baby.

24. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Kix? Thought I knew most of the bands back then. This one passed me by.

Thankfully.

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 2:53 pm

NOW I know who Spinal Tap was emulating. the lead singer looks amazingly like Michael McKean.

25. Flavor said, on September 23, 2020 at 3:02 pm

playing right field and batting 9th……THE MOTHERFUCKING GRAVE DUGGAR……..
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. djloo27 said, on September 23, 2020 at 3:07 pm

THE GRAVE DUGGAR IS MUST SEE TV 📺📺📺!!!

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 3:10 pm

Tell that to Kat. 😉

• willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 3:17 pm

well Kapler has been looking for LH bat.

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:03 pm

I don’t think he found it.

27. willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Ha thx Mac. I was watching PTI and saw Baragar listed as Giants SP and went HUH?
    Only drag about Slater unable to play the OF is that means reduced role for Wilmet.
    Reserving judgement on Duggar…but if that’s the best they’ve got, um kinda says a lot right there.

I’m sure the stuff is undrinkable, but props to Corona Seltzer for jamming Pete Rodriguez on their commercial. I could listen to that piano riff a long time.

28. djloo27 said, on September 23, 2020 at 3:23 pm

All the Grave Duggar needs is a little work in the weight room and some regular playing time.
    Once that happens he’ll be Paul O’Neill…

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:54 pm

Or Tip O’Neill. Hey, I;’m old.

29. willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Maybe the Pads will just coast in. Angels beat them last night (SD only got 4 hits Angels had 3 bombs) and are winning again today. Clevinger left after only 1 inning–dunno if he hurt something or not.

30. Zach Walling said, on September 23, 2020 at 4:32 pm

I like it

31. Flavor said, on September 23, 2020 at 4:44 pm

Diggity texted me from the 3rd hole after he found out The Grave Duggar was playing tonight. I told him he plays more golf than Seve and Kite did, combined, in their heyday.

32. Flavor said, on September 23, 2020 at 5:16 pm

Dennis Z made an important distinction last night, He doesn’t wake up and take a shot of whiskey and salute the USA flag, he wakes up and takes a shot of whiskey and salutes a GIANTS flag. That is incredible and I don’t care if it’s true or not I’m believing it without verification……

• pawliekokonuts said, on September 23, 2020 at 5:26 pm

I know. It’s something from a movie starring James Caan or Robert Duvall.

• denniszu said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:56 pm

It is a wonderful morning feeling waking up, retired and revisiting a Giants victory saluting the Giants flag with a shot. And now , more time to focus on that wild card push as an abrupt cancellation today of all my senior softball games as one league player tested covid-19 positive..just that quick….over.
      Paulie, I told you it might happen.
      btw , I do have an old 48 US states flag, I found tucked in the attic of a 1904 farmhouse I once owned, only to be leveled when the state later leveled it for a highway.

33. pawliekokonuts said, on September 23, 2020 at 5:25 pm

Attended a NY Giants Preservation Society (NYGPS) Zoom this evening with Chris Haft, MLB beat writer. He took questions on his Mike Murphy book. Murphy was squeezed out by corporate. Hard to imagine the book being juicy. He said Murphy wouldn’t break the code of “they’re all great guys.” He said Bill Laskey told him there was one notable, unnamed Giant who was mercilessly rude to Murph: “you’re just a jock sniffer, what do you do ….etc.” Haft said, “I told Laskey I don’t want to know who it was. don’t tell me. Maybe some day, but not now.” Without Murph, word is that the whole atmosphere of the clubhouse has changed. Those days are over. He claims it affected the camaraderie.

Without giving attribution, Haft said when Barry Bonds arrived he said, “Hey Murph, get me a fuckn cup of coffee.” This was a shocking breach of decorum. Dave Righetti went up to him and said, “No, that’s not how we do things around here.” (Somehow I doubt that was the end of such forms of address.)

As for the whole NYGPS thing, I have to admit I found it morose and pitiable. These old people basking in nostalgia. How dreary. I mean, relatives of Horace Stoneham and the Ruperts, former owners. The Giants were family, etc. I get it: respect heritage and all that, but c’mon the year is 2020. It’s a bleak attachment to sentimentality. This may sound surprising coming from me. I mean, I’m not pathological. Not quite.

• djloo27 said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:07 pm

Could not agree more with that last paragraph…

• Flavor said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:09 pm

i honestly have mixed feelings about Murphy. On one hand he served the Giants his entire lifetime and that in itself is something to salute. But I can’t help thinking about guys with zero education who start as a bat boy and stay in an mlb clubhouse for 50 years. Hey, he could be a great guy I have no idea. He does look like one of those dumbasses who hangs out at the barber shop all day. Or the racetrack, whatever, those are my people. But it doesn’t mean he’s a great Giant. Murph could be a total dipshit. Serving 50 years is impressive but it doesn’t tell the whole tale……

• djloo27 said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:33 pm

Is he really any better than Ralph, my beer and pretzel guy at Belmont since 1972?

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Interesting post, Pawlie. Thanks for sharing. What I do know is that Willie and a lot of the old-time Giants loved Murphy. I thought his story was an interesting part of the fabric of the Giants history. Not saying it was significant, but it fit with “The Giants Way,” IMO.

34. djloo27 said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:15 pm

Like the cavalry thundering over the hilltop at the moment the beleaguered frontier fort is about to fall, or like Superman exploding from a telephone booth when Lois Lane is face to face with villainy of the worst order, Grave Duggar (in the fantasies of thousands of San Francisco Giant fans) will bound onto the field and save his team from a fate worse than death…

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:51 pm

LMAO….sure he will. And I have some killer ocean-side property for sale in Nebraska, cheap.

• xoot said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:59 pm

villainy of the worst order is a helluva euphemism

• Macdog said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:30 pm

Or fly out to right.

35. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:42 pm

Metallica, baby. Paying respect to our great nation. Play ball! Go Giants!

36. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:44 pm

37. xoot said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:56 pm

Blackmon plays RF here all too well, covers all that ground. Dickerson is on the way to the cycle. I can sense it.

38. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Did I miss the Metallica nat’l anthem? Or were you referring to my earlier post?

As far as Murph goes, I’ve never heard a single player say a bad thing about Murph. In 60 years, or whatever it was. So, he’s got to be gold. If the players say the cameraderia has changed, then he must have had a positive effect.

Pretty fucked up he was forced out.

• xoot said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:02 pm

Last time I saw him on camera he looked like a ninety year old guy stumbling into his neurologist appt

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Oh, snap! Well, he’s got to be 100 and something.

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:20 pm

They payed it before the game, Charlie.

39. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:00 pm

As far as Grave Duggar goes, I have more faith in Robbie Robertson. Duggar and S-later should have a revolving door for their spots on the IR.

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:23 pm

At least Slater can play. Duggar has shown me zero reason to be on the club. I truly would rather see J Davis to see if he has anything. But glad Flav, SanD and Loo have fun with it…

40. Carstie Clausen said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Starting Baragar tonight looks like a fascinating two-edged experiment: (l. They are testing out the concept to see whether it might come into play next season—or (2. Should the concept not work out tonight, they just possibly go all in on Bauer or perhaps an overlooked starter with some potential upside.

• xoot said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:14 pm

You really like Bauer. I need to ask my reds fan friend what’s going on by the Ohio. They may be ready to pay for him.

41. xoot said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:07 pm

I just saw that Clevinger is hurt. MRI scheduled. Bad timing for the pods

42. Carstie Clausen said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:19 pm

Quick change on the mound with Webb coming in. Could it be that the whole affair was a wake-up call for our underperforming starter? Or will we see a conga-line on the mound tonight. Stay tuned to the game for more insights.

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:27 pm

This was deemed an opener night by Mr. Kotter.

43. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:26 pm

Wow. Could be an expensive injured rental.

44. Carstie Clausen said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:27 pm

Did Kapler make a grave mistake in choosing his right fielder. Well, maybe he could save a run defensively.

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:28 pm

Kapler may be dugging his grave pretty soon.

45. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:35 pm

That pitch had hit me all over it…

46. xoot said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:36 pm

Bart’s got a good arm.

• Carstie Clausen said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:39 pm

The word will get around to all the speedsters in the league. Couple more like that and that particular offensive weapon might fizzle.

• James said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:42 pm

And Story has a heavy cross around his neck.

• willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:45 pm

Longoria solid tonight too. Saw story on fangraphs ranking very high for runs saved.

47. James said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:50 pm

“Duggar’s gonna dig it out”

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:52 pm

Have him dig out his baseball prowess while he’s at it…if he has any.

48. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:55 pm

aaahhh, fo9und the national anthem by Metallica. Nice. Saw Jerry, Bob, and Vince do that at opening day in 1993 (i think).

Longo dongo!!!!

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:56 pm

I was at that opening day with Jerry and Bobby…💙⚡️❤️

• xoot said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:00 pm

I saw Pavarotti sing the anthem before a dodgers Giants game in 78. Man that AstroTurf in the field was ugly.

49. Macdog said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:55 pm

Longo ball!

50. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:55 pm

Longo Longball!

51. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 7:57 pm

Longo getting it done with the leather and the stick tonight.

52. Macdog said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:01 pm

I guess Duggar doesn’t get a graveyard shift.

53. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:05 pm

Duggar getting some dirt on the uni…

54. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:06 pm

I fucking hate Story, but that was a helluva play…

55. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:14 pm

Dick Dick Doh!!!

56. willedav said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:15 pm

OK get someone up right now. Too of order is dangerous and Webb is in trouble.

57. sandog said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:15 pm

The Graveduggar MAKING SHIT HAPPEN!

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Did he back up a throw to 1st?

• sandog said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:24 pm

Fucked up the timing. I got no timing!

• unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:33 pm

58. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:17 pm

Wow. Brain fart by Bart.

59. xoot said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:18 pm

I do have concerns, however, about Bart’s head.

• chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:26 pm

Me, too.

60. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:21 pm

Dick Dick Double

61. xoot said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:22 pm

There you go Dick–first two quarters of the cycle

62. sandog said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Didn’t know about Murph getting forced out. Just this year? That sucks. I’ve always loved the guy for some reason. Barry would have known Murph since he was a little kid. Am I naive to think he wouldn’t be a dick to Murph???

63. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Crawford no hits in this series. He’s fucking due….

64. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:28 pm

Even if a sac fly, Crawford needs to bring the run in….

65. PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:30 pm

Kat, I feel your pain about Davis, wish he was getting playing time this season*. Reading some things management says about him reminds me of how Sabean (and others) were always criticizing Belt. With Davis, it’s about too many strikeouts, although Duggar’s stats ain’t a whole lot better. Looks like Duggar might’ve gotten the call this time because of upcoming pitching matchups. But hey, Kapler did say about Davis that “Jaylin’s engine is so good.” So, there’s that….

• alleykat69 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:40 pm

Thank P/A .. How does a .103 hitter even come close to Davis minimal amount of 12 AB’s but still had a bomb and batted .167? It’s all about that since Gravedirt had some big league experience which doesn’t mean squat since he’s always sucked they just keep sticking with him.They just screwed the whole season for Davis in his development..

66. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:31 pm

Nice.

67. alleykat69 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Nice job by Crawford to battle and get that Sac Fly run in to tie it up..

68. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:38 pm

Boom, baby!!!!! Scooby Doobie Dubon!!!

69. djloo27 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:38 pm

SUPER BON-BON
    SUPER BON-BON!

• sandog said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:43 pm

Move upside and let the man go through!

• djloo27 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:47 pm

Bless you, Dawg!

70. chipower9 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:38 pm

Fuck….I need to go piss more often. Dubie Ding!

71. Macdog said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:40 pm

Dubómb!

72. Carstie Clausen said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:41 pm

MOreeese ei-ei-oooooh. I like this kid’s spirit and energy. He’s learning.

73. alleykat69 said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:45 pm

Dubon is proving a lot of people wrong with his bat and playing a good centerfield when they just thru him in the lions bend.One of the best moves they did they were really struggling before he solidified that spot everyday..

74. unca_chuck said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:50 pm

Sweet!

75. mrsprtdude said, on September 23, 2020 at 8:53 pm

AlleyKat. Brians song over Old yeller, but close!