Make It A Super Day

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on February 7, 2021

I was staring at this picture all night….

Diggity, come on what are we doing here? $34.60? Let’s bet an even, larger number.

Make it $40.

If I tried to bet $34.60 at a window in Vegas I bet I’d probably taste the back of that teller’s hand.

Man or mouse, Diggity?

1. James said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:49 pm

At least the brisket and hot links from Horn BBQ did not disappoint.

2. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:51 pm

GH deserves great credit for sending me PP an hour ago. That is some serious commitment to paying your debts, one of the greatest things you should do in your life

• djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Hope he can still feed his family tomorrow…

3. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:53 pm

In the end, a mouse was actually a man who just discovered he was very very wrong. That is not a crime. San Dawg, your posts today and the timing of all of them were brilliant. That was worth the price of the loss, at least for me. I’m not sure what that means but you know what I mean

4. mrsprtdude said, on February 7, 2021 at 8:03 pm

You were not quite a lone wolf. I ha a few TB12 Goat posts this week!

5. mrsprtdude said, on February 7, 2021 at 8:05 pm

I didn’t win, but in a $100 a square pool. Ending score a guy punch when mahomes picked in the end zone. No change in the 3rd to 4th q score put some serious money in someone’s pocket!

6. zumiee said, on February 7, 2021 at 9:04 pm

I wasn’t paying much attention but the Super Bowl commercials seemed underwhelming. It’s like they were struggling to find the right tone for the times. The Springsteen commercial for Jeep will probably get attention, but I thought it was just OK. Using the middle of the nation as a metaphor for moderate beliefs seems outdated. I doubt Kansans consider their own state moderate.