Make It A Super Day

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on February 7, 2021

I was staring at this picture all night….

Diggity, come on what are we doing here? $34.60? Let’s bet an even, larger number.

Make it $40.

If I tried to bet $34.60 at a window in Vegas I bet I’d probably taste the back of that teller’s hand.

Man or mouse, Diggity?

1. gianthead said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:58 am

In honor of throwing some shade at Brady and lending some moral support to Dracaloo and Dawg, I will take on the Flav for the $10 spot…

• gianthead said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:03 am

Dawg, I got my first round in on Thursday at Del Monte ou n Monterey. Learned it is the oldest golf course west of Mississippi and built in 1898. I had no idea. Only my second round since summer but was surprised I was hitting the ball well on pretty narrow fairways and postage size greens. A 46 on back 9 with only one par made for a fun round..Ventura County next week for more golf…

2. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:04 am

GH–booked!
    Diggity? awful quiet this morning….

3. Bozo said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:05 am

Super Bowl LV, y’all should up the bet to $55.

4. willedav said, on February 7, 2021 at 8:02 am

Chron article said A’s want to allow 2500 (10 thou capacity) in stadium as ST games begin in Arizona Feb. 28
    No season tickets, separate digital admission limited food/drink concessions.
    Kuiper said earlier he and Miller would like to be live to broadcast ST games down there.
    Don’t normally pay much attention to it but hope ST works as planned

5. alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 8:16 am

That makes sense Clown 🤡
    55 Superbowls 55 Bucks!
    55 isn’t that Brady’s age as well?
    Another prop bet if he’s still propped up after the game..

6. djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 8:20 am

• Carstie Clausen said, on February 7, 2021 at 10:12 am

Loo: You don’t mission any possible opening, do you? Seems typically Brooklyn to me. Gotta always be on your toes there.

• djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 10:23 am

You’d be a god here, Stix…

7. gianthead said, on February 7, 2021 at 8:24 am

Brady INTs 2.5 I am going over…

8. Winder said, on February 7, 2021 at 8:37 am

Just came across this.

9. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 8:59 am

Talking shit a bit early this morning, eh Flav?

I think $55 is a fine idea. I’ve never felt better about a bet in my life. LET”S DO THIS

• djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 12:10 pm

10. willedav said, on February 7, 2021 at 9:14 am

Umberto Rispoli also won 3 races yesterday to gain tie with juan Hernandez atop jockey standings at Santa Anita ahead of Joel Rosario flavien Prat and Abel Cedillo. 11 AM start first post today. SB day usually light on other sports fare, except for maybe college b-ball,
    I wonder how much $$ a top rider at major track makes per mount. Also, Rosario won 2 different stakes races yesterday with $200K purses (and Rispoli one at $100K)–winning jockeys get a small cut of winner’s share of stakes race payout?

11. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 9:26 am

Ah I see the mouse has come out to play. A mouse that would bet $55 would surely risk $65? Aye?

12. Carstie Clausen said, on February 7, 2021 at 10:14 am

Foghorn site has an unusually thorough analysis of the Anderson-Wade trade. Check it out. I found it a bit enlightening as to the reality behind a seemingly irrelevant move.

13. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 10:40 am

Don’t forget Big Fella, before your bullshit NFL “contests” with whole number lines and over/unders on punts, I’ve done pretty damn well betting head to head with you over the years.
    Matt Harvey ring a bell???

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 10:50 am

Matt harvey was an uncalled bank shot. He went right in the shitter 2 seconds after you squeaked out that win, mousey mouse

14. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 10:49 am

I’ve never noticed this before

• xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 11:05 am

Oh yeah Buster is the best at turning profile to the cf camera and striding away. I bet the pitchers love it.

• djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 11:07 am

So great to see this.
      Gets me psyched for his return!

• alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 11:11 am

Yeah he’s one of the best frame pitch catchers ever.
      And besides walk away and don’t give the ump a second thought
      with his experience the umps will give him the benefit of the doubt on a close pitch.

I’m going with my SB prediction now..
      KC Chiefs 34-24 over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      MVP- Patrick Mahomes but a close 2nd Tyrann Matheu who will get a interception!

• gianthead said, on February 7, 2021 at 1:49 pm

I have for an online contest Chiefs 35-27…close kat

• Bozo said, on February 7, 2021 at 11:24 am

Sweet.

• Carstie Clausen said, on February 7, 2021 at 12:46 pm

Sooeeet. Imagine the positive effect on staff morale. Thanx for Sharon,

15. blade3colorado said, on February 7, 2021 at 11:24 am

Flav, although I am going target shooting this afternoon with a buddy, I know the game will still be on. Consequently, I need to be entertained. So, here’s the deal – I don’t have PayPal, but can either write you a check or send via Western Union (a la my ex in Vietnam when I send money for my daughter). Don’t care about the size of the bet either, e.g., $50, $100, $200, etc. Just let me know is this a straight bet mano mano or are points involved? Let me know soon, as I will be gone in a little bit.

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 11:29 am

I am booking $10 bets with me taking TB +3.5 points. Let me know if you want to bet $10. I am running the bet up with Diggity to teach him a lesson but all the other bets I’m doing are for $10. Confirm that you want this action

• blade3colorado said, on February 7, 2021 at 11:36 am

Okay . . . I hate not doing Draftkings or a bet for something overall, I am meh towards. Is a check okay if I lose? We’ll work out the addresses via email later. You know, I think I still might have a pay pal account, but you would have to walk me through it, so there’s that too. Anyway, yeah – down with $10 with me giving you 3.5 pts.

• alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 12:31 pm

Hey Blade if you lose you can always send BF are Diggity Dog
        a check with a bullet hole on it. Well actually with your arsenal
        the Red Ryder BB Gun would work the best from a long distance!
        Just don’t shoot your eye 👁 out…

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 12:33 pm

i’ve got 30 teams at Draft Kings today….

16. Bozo said, on February 7, 2021 at 11:29 am

And in walks Blade… I’ve got 55 do I hear 65? Going once, I have 100 from the man with 3 blades, do I hear 200?

17. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 12:15 pm

Oh a lesson is going to be learned today, that I am sure of. A Montana-worshiping Niner fan hitching his wagon to a 43 year old Tom Brady and then taking a beatdown? This is going to be glorious.
    I can’t believe the line for this game is in single digits.

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 12:31 pm

man, when KC wins by 3 (I hope that doesn’t happen but I could see it 27-24) I am gonna laugh my ass off as you finally learn the lesson of the 1/2 point hook……
      How much are we betting now? Last offer I made was for $65 but I didn’t hear anything back. I imagine your hands are shaking so badly you can’t type a response but there’s a few hours to go before game time so get your shit together and let me know. 🙂

• alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 12:41 pm

Oooh I like it Sandog !
      Them are fighting words!
      Man I came see this bet rising!
      How about $99 are u out of your mind
      That’s for Agent 99 Barbara Feldon 🔥

• Irish Kevin said, on February 7, 2021 at 2:23 pm

I am no Indian, but I know war talk when I hear it

18. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 1:33 pm

if any of you can donate, here’s the link to help out the family of the little girl that Andy Reid’s idiot son nearly killed the other day when he was drunk driving.

• gianthead said, on February 7, 2021 at 1:51 pm

Flav is trying to throw us some bad karma!!

• xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 2:03 pm

That’s a super bowl bet I can go for. I’m headed to gofundme. Thanks.

I was unsure of Flavor’s other wager/offer until I got shot full of Bill Gates’s Moderna microchips this morning. Suddenly, all was clear. In a flash. TB with the points. I’m not betting against that.

19. zumiee said, on February 7, 2021 at 2:26 pm

The Kings win!
    In less than 24 hours, the Kings defeated both the Nuggets and the Clippers. That’s a decently impressive accomplishment. Fox was outstanding this week. At an All Star level.

20. willedav said, on February 7, 2021 at 2:28 pm

miles ahead comes in 3rd at Gulfstream race 10. that’s a pretty melody, with Miles on flugelhorn, first done in 1957 with Gil Evans and big group, with Paul Chambers on bass and the great Art Taylor on drums.
    Tune has been recorded by lot of artists; Turtle Island String Quartet did really nice version.

21. willedav said, on February 7, 2021 at 2:34 pm

Joel Rosario with 2 more wins today at SA. Before i took off on walk, both lady apprentices rode winners, Jessica Pyfer in race 2 and Emily Ellingwood in 3rd, I believe her first W of the meet on horse Honoring Major that paid $17.60.

22. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 2:47 pm

Ok, I’m gonna go lay down one more backpack sprayer of poison onto my early bird weeds here at Rancho San Dawg and then I’m gonna settle down for this Tyson fight of a football game.
    I know we’re at $55, but where did you come up with $34.60? I’m guessing that was more of your “I’m an elite gambler” bullshit. I can’t do shit with $34.60, but I can get in a nice round at Balboa with $55.

Does toe meet leather at 3:30, or is that when the pre-game crap begins?
    I’m still catching up on this weekend’s premier league fixtures.

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 2:52 pm

if you don’t know when the game starts I strongly advise you to beg out of this bet. Yes, the KO is 330. So we are only betting $55 puny dollars? Can’t buy much cheese with that, mousey

• sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:06 pm

This $55 is gonna be the sweetest money I’ve taken out of your pocket ever. Sweeter than Matt Harvey. Sweeter than the 2014? Cavs during the epic “Dubs” meltdown when Steve Curry fired his saliva riddled mouthpiece into the chest of some dude sitting in the stands.

• xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:10 pm

Round Up? Call 1-800 IT’S DOOM

• sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:14 pm

Of course. If it causes cancer, I’m in trouble. My parents were early adapters and I spent summers in college spraying that shit everywhere out in the Sutter Basin. I’ve been using that shit like crazy since I was 12.

• xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:30 pm

Friend of mine, botanist and forester, has made good money lately telling PG&E where to fell and clear to avoid future fire disasters. (He recently finished a big project in el dorado county.). He swears by RoundUp He has the crews spray that shit on everything too small for a chainsaw.

We’re all doomed. But I’m not sure smoking it through a glass pipe is worth the thrill of seeing my lawn smooth.

23. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:21 pm

@ Flav: I will let you buy out this insane bet for $20 because I am a good dude and you are a prince.
    This offer is good for 5 minutes.
    Do us both a favor and Paypal me $20 asap.

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:24 pm

Please, Mouse. Go back in your little hole till the game is over. The men will give you a signal when it’s safe to emerge

24. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:25 pm

The only bet of significance you have won against me was Biden for POTUS. I give you credit for betting on him before he had the nomination. (I thought Bloomberg was gonna be a player—-bad call by me) but you needed a once-in-a-hundred years pandemic to get over on me that time.
    And trust me, you’re gonna need as many $10 bills as you can find once his far left agenda takes hold!!!

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:27 pm

Stay in your lane mouse. Admit you are afraid to bet me right now

25. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:28 pm

$100 MOTHERFUCKER—LET’S DO THIS!!!!

Time to put up or shut up. What’s it gonna be????

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:30 pm

BET ACCEPTED. LETS FUCKING GO!!!!! FUCK THE CHEFS!!!!!!

26. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:31 pm

Let the record show I gave you an off-ramp. You chose not to take it and I respect that.

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:50 pm

Britt reid took an off ramp two nights ago and look what happened. The karma of that event is going to doom KC today

27. alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:32 pm

YEAH BABY!!!
    YOU SHOW THE MAN WHO’S THE BOSS SAN DOG!!

28. alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 3:55 pm

Lol 😂 only X 49er punter Bradley Pinion could have 2 straight punts bounce backwards..

• sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:10 pm

He was no Max Runager, that’s for sure.

29. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:11 pm

Gronk!!!! Woooo hoooo!!!

30. unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:15 pm

There you go. Still don;t want teh Chefs to win.

31. Macdog said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:16 pm

Bucs better clean up the special teams, that’s now two shitty punts and a good KC kick return.

32. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:17 pm

This Bernie Kosar shit ain’t getting it done. Throw the ball downfield!

33. Macdog said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:21 pm

Now KC with a crappy punt, I guess he didn’t get much work all season.

34. unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:25 pm

Punters sucking hard. The bets 2 weeks ago geeked them.

35. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:29 pm

Ballsy call but fuck you Arians!

36. xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:31 pm

That Bucs’ pass to the lineman was probably the dimmest trick play I’ve ever seen.

• unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:44 pm

They should have run it again. Or one to Brate. PLay action on the goal line works most of the time.

37. alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:31 pm

Should of had a prop bet on backward punts!

Buc’s DENIED at the goal line!!

38. unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:42 pm

Wow. Super suck! Brady needs 6 here.

39. alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:45 pm

Freakin Refs deny me of my 11:11am post of the Honey Bears interception!!

40. unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:46 pm

Brady magic right there,

41. Macdog said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:47 pm

After all that, Bucs get TD anyway.

42. unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:47 pm

WOW. Sorry. Terrible call there.

43. unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:48 pm

What? I must be behind.

44. unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:52 pm

Wow. Again. Gronk?!?

45. alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 4:52 pm

Chiefs self destructing with stupid ass penalties..
    They have Dee Ford syndrome going on..

46. unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:02 pm

Bucs D coming up big

47. alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Chiefs better make some good adjustments at halftime cause Tampa Bay has Mahomes running for his life as there OL is leaking oil..

48. Macdog said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:12 pm

Great timeouts by Reid.

49. xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:13 pm

The ads used to be better. The advent of the MOUSE!

• Macdog said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:16 pm

Combination of they’ve become so over-hyped and ad makers trying way too hard to be funny, which never works.

50. alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:15 pm

WTF is up with this Chiefs Secondary?
    And now a gift TD given up due to stupid play!

51. gianthead said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:20 pm

Ahhh is it me or something fishy about Brady and the Bucs getting 6 subjective calls all in their favor in that half??? If I were a Chiefs fan would be losing my shit…

52. xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Fucking Al Hirt in 67 was as good as this shit, and shorter, too.

• Macdog said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:36 pm

I’m watching the game at my parents. I know they used to have a couple Al Hirt albums, and just checked to see if they still had them. They don’t, but they still have the Herb Alpert whipped cream album!

• xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:49 pm

That’s teenagers whipped cream dream.

• alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:50 pm

Well hell yes MacDog!
        I have that album along with Lonely Bull
        Herb Albert on the trumpet was amazing 🤩
        Bet he had his share of woman to bang on as well back then..

53. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:34 pm

Can the chefs make this fucking chefs make this nteresting for me? Field goals? That’s all those bitches got in them? I told you guys bout TB, nobody listened. And I love that the wraps are finally calling these chefs cornerbacks for bullshit

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:36 pm

Lots of mistakes in that post, combo of voice to text and a few too many modelos!

• Macdog said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:38 pm

Now you see why I didn’t take you up on the bet.

54. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:36 pm

55. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:37 pm

Look KC is making dumb mistakes but the refs are calling PI/holding and I think that’s great. Mahomes is the best qb in the league tho this is far from over

• alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:54 pm

Like Denzel Washington said in Remember the Titans… Let em play ref..
      Way to many Ticky Tack Brady calls going on..

56. sandog said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:47 pm

Ok, that did NOT go as planned but we still have 30 minutes to play. Let’s go!

57. zumiee said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:57 pm

The dancers at halftime, wearing masks and marching in lockstep, were like something out of Pink Floyd’s The Wall.
    Disturbing, in other words.

58. Macdog said, on February 7, 2021 at 5:58 pm

No need for help from the refs on that drive.

59. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:01 pm

This shit is over. Chefs have quit. Don’t tempt karma that shit wins every time.

60. zumiee said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:01 pm

A year of really annoying champions. Dodgers, LeBron, and Brady.
    Yuck.

61. James said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:07 pm

Maybe it wasn’t inevitable that the Chiefs and the legendary Mahomes beat SF last year … the only good thing about this sad ass spectacle.

62. alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:11 pm

This game would of been better played on a weekday, cause just like the halftime show “The Weeknd Sucks for R&B and Chiefs “

63. unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:18 pm

The aliens dying at the end of the song was a little too close to reality.

64. xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:19 pm

Was that the weekend? I’m really disappointed now.

• gianthead said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:35 pm

The Weeknd technically….The Weekend are a very cool alternative SF band…

• xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:37 pm

65. gianthead said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:32 pm

Flaved deserves my $10…F KC sorry Loo.. cant catch a god damned ball. They look like a team completely distracted. Will be Brady’s easiest super bowl win..

66. unca_chuck said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:32 pm

Mahomes being let down by his teammates big time.They’ve dropped 4-5 crucial passes.

67. Macdog said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:39 pm

It won’t matter, but why would the Bucs throw deep on 3rd and 1 with 8 minutes left and up 22?

68. djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:42 pm

Plenty of blame to go around.
    At least I was able to get some shoveling done.
    Congrats Flavor!

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:00 pm

Thank you and sorry for the loss. I was the only one who talked up TB this week and it’s nice to be rewarded for my lone wolf take.

69. xoot said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:48 pm

I don’t know. I don’t think those bucs will cover that 35 point spread.

70. zumiee said, on February 7, 2021 at 6:54 pm

The game was a snooze. Many naps were taken across the nation.

• djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:07 pm

71. zumiee said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:08 pm

Everyone waves goodbye to the NFL season.

72. djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:11 pm

Who da thunk no TDs for KC.
    Betcha the Reid accident gets a lot of blame…

• alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:21 pm

Yep,
      Wish his drunken drug addict son rots in prison, but we all know that won’t happen.Big payoff in civil suit, but that doesn’t replace a 5 year old in a coma if the kid dies..

• gianthead said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:24 pm

Ton of blame..Reid himself did not bother to complain about all those BS calls in the first half…the refs in my mind destroyed this game. I got into a big argument with my dad about the pass interference call before half down the left side when the KC db obviously tripped on his own and committed incidental contact that never ever ever gets called in the regular season. There was no intent to interfere and ball over Evans’ head..

• djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:31 pm

Agree – horrendous call along with Reid’s bonehead timeouts right before.
        Chiefs weren’t winning this one anyway…

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:41 pm

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:41 pm

Lol you think him complaining about those calls would have changed anything?

• djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 8:22 pm

Not at all, but I think it showed his head wasn’t into the game for obvious reasons.
        Kinda like Joe Torre sitting on his dumb ass while the umps let Joba Chamberlain get eaten alive by midges in Cleveland…

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:42 pm

Karma is a bitch and fuck him. I hope he rots in prison

• Macdog said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:50 pm

Know the last time Chiefs didn’t score a TD?

73. djloo27 said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:24 pm

I never saw a QB run backwards so much…

• James said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:30 pm

He may have set a record for negative scrambling yardage.

74. Carstie Clausen said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:42 pm

After all the junk food gobbled down this evening there will be super bowel movements in the morning.

• alleykat69 said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:48 pm

Oh yeah got that right Stix. 💩😱💩😱💩😱

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:55 pm

LOL no doubt! Pre Mud in, big mud out…….

75. Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:46 pm

Look, the Chefs were not great today. Sometimes you need to be great to win the SB. They had some calls go against them but they’ve been holding all year and not getting called for it. Fuck them, they finally started getting called for it. Mahomes is a complete stud, he eluding a defense that would have sacked mortal QBs 12 times tonight. Lots of his targets let him down.
    Anyway, I applaud Diggity, GH and Blade for stepping up and taking the challenge. I will be turning your money, as usual, into more bitcoin at PayPal.

• Flavor said, on February 7, 2021 at 7:47 pm

Also the karma thing was huge. Fucking Reid’s idiot son mowed down a 5 year old girl 2 days ago. Karma Gods don’t like that shit. Nobody does.