A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

Prediction Time

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on February 20, 2021

Stix had a good idea for a Flap contest. I’ll shape the details as we get closer to opening day. It will have something to do with the Giants record vs LA and SD (with a tie breaker or two built in).

About a month ago, Loo sent me an email that included this passage:

“My dad was a huge Giant fan and shortly after he passed away in 2001, I started hanging out in a new bar. The weekend bartender was a a great old guy named Billy Flaherty, who was about my father’s age and also a huge Giant fan. So at age 44, I found my new daddy. We went to games every year and were real tight until his death 3 years ago. A few months before he passed away, he gave me his treasured Delong wool Giant jacket with leather sleeves. It’s an XL – way too big for me. I had it dry cleaned and it’s been hanging in plastic in the back of my closet since. I would love to give it away to someone who might actually wear it. I have a million great memories of my friend and the jacket will probably just go in a dumpster when I’m gone. “

And he has graciously offered up the jacket as the prize.

I’ll post a pic once he gets it in photograph shape.

Details to come……

1. djloo27 said, on February 20, 2021 at 7:48 am

Loo is clearly a paranoid schizophrenic…

2. djloo27 said, on February 20, 2021 at 7:58 am

Rispoli, Rosario and Mike Smith are in Saudi Arabia, riding in a $1.5 million dollar race in 10 minutes.
    Just in case Willedav was wondering…

• djloo27 said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:07 am

Well, Rispoli & Johnny V never got there due to travel issues.
      There’s a $20 million dollar race there in about 90 minutes…

• willedav said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:08 am

huh thx man I’m on it. Maybe Cedillo can win a race Prat or Hernandez don’t–think he got 3 seconds yesterday. And one of the gals did win, apprentice Emily Ellingwood, I think her second W at SA. Smith doesn’t ride much but has great winning pct.

• djloo27 said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:14 am

Rosario just scored at 34-1…

• willedav said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:16 am

how did he wind up on such long shot? Guy is amazing

• djloo27 said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:24 am

Hollie Doyle (a girl) won a million dollar race there earlier on the card…

3. willedav said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:04 am

wow I’m sure that’s a beaut. Cool Loo got to know someone he could shoot shit with and catch games and wonderful he’d consider giving it away.

Watched some of end of Warriors game, which was lost due to some careless turnovers. First Damion Lee throws away an inbound pass in front court, then Curry makes poor pass out of double team that is deflected and intercepted, another possession without them getting off a shot.

Curry sure is having MVP caliber season, but team is 16-14 and likely due to get run out of playoffs in first round by one of top seeds in West. After 30 games still haven’t figured out much beyond starting 5. Local writers take cue from Kerr and rarely say anything negative about anyone, but not compelling group outside of “Wait til next year.”

• Lurker John said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:28 am

Curry has been unbelievable, better now at 32 than ever. I think he’s going to be great for at least a few more years. First ballot hall of famer.

4. Lurker John said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:22 am

That’s a great story, Loo. You should post a pic of the jacket.

5. Lurker John said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:26 am

I’m cautiously optimistic about the season. The whole thing seems moot, really, because LA & SD are clearly so much better than everyone else, but I’m excited to start seeing some of the young players make their way to the majors. I’m onboard with what Zaidi is doing and think he’s on the right track. He was really behind the eight ball when he took over. It always was going to take a few years.

More than anything, I’m ready for baseball to come back and have a full season. I think we could all use it.

6. Winder said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:47 am

Loo- That is a real nice gesture with the Jacket and a true prize for a Giants fan. I think I will enter this competition even though an XL is to big for me also. So if i win I would give it to someone on this blog that would actually wear it. I also have a closet with treasures that sit there year after year. Unless things have a personal meaning to me I usually get rid of stuff I haven’t touched in 15/20 years.

7. willedav said, on February 20, 2021 at 9:22 am

Crunching #s off last season when giants were 29-31 and 14 games out:
    9-3 vs. AL bottom feeders Angels Rangers M’s
    1-5 vs. A’s
    12-8 vs. Rox and Dbax
    6-14 vs. LA and SD
    if you extrapolate that last year record to this year, comes out to 11-25 fwiw. Of course this year you have to factor in likes of Bauer Snell n Darvish…vs. Sclafani Sanchez Wood yada yada

8. unca_chuck said, on February 20, 2021 at 9:31 am

XL is my size but my record in these contests is abysmal.

9. unca_chuck said, on February 20, 2021 at 9:34 am

Dumpster dive international version.

As the Giants continue to add depth to their roster even into the first week of camp, Saturday they mixed in some international flair to the mix.

The Chronicle has learned that the team has agreed to a contract with Japanese right-hander Shun Yamaguchi, who struggled with the Blue Jays last year in his first big-league season. Yamaguchi, 33, is likely to get a split major-league/minor-league deal, with Toronto still paying him $3.175 million this year after Yamaguchi cleared waivers this week.

• xoot said, on February 20, 2021 at 9:40 am

Garbage gophers. And the guy throws junk, too.

10. Carstie Clausen said, on February 20, 2021 at 9:37 am

Thanks Flav, for picking up the contest idea. Pollies will line up on one side and Doomers the other. Good way to see who’s who in this bunch. And thank you, Loo, for your magnanimous offer. As the jacket would be a fit and as its a piece of historical memorabilia of the first order, I might even get tempted to join in on the prognostication gamble. If it were just a money thing, I’d wish good luck to all the contestants. But as its infused with positive Giants vibes, well…

11. Carstie Clausen said, on February 20, 2021 at 9:46 am

If there’s ever a bargain-basement pickup available the Z&H Boyz will not shun the conceivable opportunity. Latest dive has to be a classic: In order to put the grabs on a possibly better filler for their roster, the contention minded Blue Jays kicked $3.175 M square between the butt-cheeks and released an R.H. starter/reliever Shun Yamaguchi. MLBTR did not include the precise terms in their coverage, so the cost to SF is something to look up later.

Provided it’s live and the arm is not dead and the cost is cheap, cheap, cheap; Zaidi and his sidekick are just about guaranteed to pounce. Hey! If you keep tossing mud-balls against a brick wall, some of it is almost sure to stick.

Oops. Just noticed that 9 minutes ago Unca got in the scoop on the 33 Y.O. who had a relatively decent career in Japan but stank up the place for the B.J.’s, an organization with contending in their sights and no space for reclamation projects.

12. Flavor said, on February 20, 2021 at 10:14 am

I’m a 2XLT man myself, I believe San Diggity Dawg is the same, but I would proudly display this jacket in my home somewhere high profile

13. Carstie Clausen said, on February 20, 2021 at 10:39 am

Fantasy guys in this gang? Think so. As per a piece by staff writer Thomas Herrigan, MLB. com just released their top 800 fantasy list. No respect. Not a single Giant makes the top 100!!! Even with his stellar couple of seasons, including lower-end MVP votes, YazMaTaZ rates no higher than #135 on the list. Some of this dissing may have to do with SF’s position under the NLW monsters to the south and the fact that Z&H mostly continued their dumpster diving.

So for the fantasy-bound and for all us stats freaks, here’s the rest of the list of 26 Giants: Gausman rated at #149 rounds out the top 200 for the Giants. Two for 25, not very studly. Two hundred range: McGee at 224; LaStella 271 and Dubon 284. The 300’s is where we pile up a few: Dickerson 310; Belt 313; Slater 331; Buster 339; Wilmer 354; Longo 363; Moronta 392 for seven in that slot (lower middle class +). In the 400-500 class: DeSclafani 404; Solano (our Silver Slugger with no respect whatsoever) 412; Bart (high on his prospects) 440;Wood 450; Webb 461; Crawford 476 (6 in that range). 500’s: Webb 525; Rodgers 564 ??; Whisler574. 600 range: Aaron Sanchez at a lowly 670 and Beede 689. 700’s: Ruf 714; Jaylin Davis (someone on the blog will delight to see that name appear) 784; prospect Heliot Ramos 797.

Anyone wanna dissect—even partially—that listing by the MLB official site? My take is right there on Yaz and Solano. Tyler Rodgers seems a bit high. Sanchez rated too low. Who wants to have at it? Most of the 300’s and 400’s are pretty close by my estimation. Would like to get some more input by guys who have money riding on fantasy selections.

• Flavor said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:29 am

I don’t play season long, just daily. That list is for season long contests. But basically, you want your fantasy team to be fast and/or have power. We have neither. When fantasy starts giving points for sending a ball the other way or for laying down a good bunt expect SF guys to get snapped up toot sweet.

• alleykat69 said, on February 20, 2021 at 12:11 pm

We have fast with power in Jaylin Davis, he will be a sleeper pick fantasy player that will bust out!(Given the Giants pull their collective thinking out of their buttholes and play him consistently)
        Hmmm no love at all for GD?

• Carstie Clausen said, on February 20, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Does OBP come into play with the fantasists? If so, we do have a probably stacking in the first third of the lineup with LaStella, Solano and YazMaTaZ. Were I a gambling man I’d always tend towards probability factoring. Probable OBS for the trio would come close to 1.100, meaning that chances would be better than 50-50 that at least one of them would reach base in the first inning.

What one serious RBI man could do with those opportunities popping up with high regularity might just clear the table. Of course, projecting a legitimate cleanup hitter from current roster is strictly fantasy on my part. Pleasant dreams always arise when a hint of spring is in the air.

• blade3colorado said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:38 am

Carstie, three comments about this list and similar lists: 1. They reflect last season’s performance (remember, in fantasy leagues and particularly in daily fantasy – this is gambling. Consequently, the people organizing fantasy sites, Yahoo, Draftkings, etc., DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MONEY; 2. Related to individual performance, team performance plays a big role in these rankings, e.g., Yaz absolutely deserves a 135 on this list, when you consider that he’s going to be surrounded by stiffs and other flotsam (read bore core) . . . Do you really think he’s going to get a lot of RBI chances with this pathetic team versus let’s say if he was a member of the Dodgers? Runs? . . . No, not going to happen; and, 3. This has ZERO TO DO WITH RESPECT OR DISSING. Again, it reflects performance and as is the case with all gambling, these rankings will change day to day as the season progresses.

• Carstie Clausen said, on February 20, 2021 at 12:53 pm

Blade: Thanksfor the clarifications in an aspect relating to the game where I am but a babe in the woods. I do wonder where Yaz would be ranked if he were to be traded for a very upside contender who desperately needed a nearly ideal #3 hitter to energize their lineup. Where would you place him in such a hypothetical situation?

14. Winder said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:29 am

I have already drafted one team and i put Yaz in the starting lineup. You can get him in the 9th/11th rd. As for the rest of the Giants they are filler and can get most of em whenever you want. I did pick Gausman also. I just can’t have a team without at least a couple of Giants on it.

• Carstie Clausen said, on February 20, 2021 at 12:57 pm

Your admirable loyalty might possibly bite you in the ass, but most likely not with those two, particularly YazMaTaZ.

• Winder said, on February 20, 2021 at 1:52 pm

If you really wanna take a shot you can draft Posey in the last rd.

15. djloo27 said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:30 am

I can’t post a pic, but here’s the exact one off some website.

The one I got is in good shape and I’ll get it fixed up even better by the time I send it out.
    I was surprised to see it was only an XL. Flaherty was a big dude with a pretty significant gut…

• alleykat69 said, on February 20, 2021 at 12:51 pm

That’s a damm nice 👍 looking vintage jacket Loo! Love the big SF on front with the my high school leather sleeves I had.The Big SF baseball design on the back speaks for it self, bold and makes a statement!!
      I have a 80’s retro SF Giants jacket that’s different to say the least, it’s acid wash blue Jean color that has a orange SF emblem on the right side on front and on the left side it says it’s a round baseball patch in orange background/ some black baseball stitching/black lettering says National on top League on the bottom and Giants spelled out in the middle..It also has a National League and a American League pennant sewn together on the right sleeve.
      On the back it’s has a black backing with Big Bold large GIANTS spelled out in orange which looks awesome.I wanted a XL at the time but they only had a XXL left so I bagged it anyway since I’m a big guy like BF&SanDog and others..Oh the inside material is 100% percent cotton insulation a Major League Stadium with crisscrossed baseball bats with a baseball in the middle along with one inside pocket, super warm during the freezing ass night games at Candlestick!!

• djloo27 said, on February 20, 2021 at 2:04 pm

You could write for a catalog, Kat!

• Carstie Clausen said, on February 20, 2021 at 12:55 pm

Slick. Wear that item in any sports bar and instant cred.

16. willedav said, on February 20, 2021 at 12:43 pm

Ha Rockin Redhead ridden by Abel Cedillo wins first race at SA for trainer R Baltas, as selected by Simon Bray. Gate to wire mile and 8th on turf, Prat’s horse was second and right with him head of stretch but might have been edged out at wire and finished 3rd..

• djloo27 said, on February 20, 2021 at 12:45 pm

Willedav: Posted a link at 8:45 if you want to read what happened to the Saudi-bound jocks…

• willedav said, on February 20, 2021 at 1:45 pm

Yeah read that, thanks. Poor Rispoli yanked out of his seat after all the hassle to get one.

17. blade3colorado said, on February 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm

Hard to tell Stix . . . undoubtedly Yaz would go much higher though with a contender, e.g., he would likely get better pitches to swing at; and, the pressure for him to perform wouldn’t be as great . . . Consequently, he might perform even better and when in a slump, not sweat it as much.

• blade3colorado said, on February 20, 2021 at 1:17 pm

Additionally, if traded to a contender with a bandbox, with a short right field porch (e.g., Yankee Stadium) . . . He might really explode. By the by, the only reason I said “hard to tell” is his age . . . Dude is going to be 31 in August, coupled with his pedigree (not talking about his name) – he was initially drafted in the 36th round by the Red Sox and decided to go to college instead. My point is that he blossomed late and he’s really had to work hard at the game to rise to his current status. No idea how long he can continue performing at this level.

18. zumiee said, on February 20, 2021 at 1:30 pm

From the previous thread:
    “Snarkk and possibly others have already Flapped out due to the skinflint approaches of ownership and other misfortunes”

Snarkk said he was taking a break from the Flap for a while because the political scene and recent national events made it hard for him to focus on baseball right now. I’m feeling kind of a similar thing. It’s the least I’ve been pumped up for a Spring Training since the mid-1990s. I haven’t bought a season preview magazine yet, and I usually get several of those when they first appear in grocery stores. When the ST games start on MLB Network, my interest will probably pick up.

• blade3colorado said, on February 20, 2021 at 1:45 pm

I chat with Snarkk occasionally too . . . Concur with what you said. There are other reasons too and without trying to sound mysterious, I will let him convey those reasons, if he so chooses to do so.

Me? My biggest concern is getting the vaccine and visiting my daughter in Vietnam, hopefully by July 1st (her birthday). Baseball is far down the list of my priorities right now. That being said, it doesn’t get said enough – thank you Flav for having this spot in the WiFi universe available to us.

19. zumiee said, on February 20, 2021 at 1:34 pm

From the previous thread, regarding Renteria’s championship HR:

That huge HR from Renteria is pretty much the only lasting memory I have of him in a Giants uniform. He picked his highlight moment very well, though!

• alleykat69 said, on February 20, 2021 at 2:58 pm

Yeah Zumiee I use to get it with Renteria with Twin, telling him he’s done as a ball player and of course he would defend him and rip me a new one lol.
      Though with that epic winning HR blast I ate the crow from him, but gladly did that Rents had his finest moment to make us all yell at are tv’s in a fuck yeah moment..

20. willedav said, on February 20, 2021 at 2:24 pm

Watching #11 forward DJ Rodman of Wazzu, currently trailing Stanford. Went to HS in SoCal now off to Palouse.

21. alleykat69 said, on February 20, 2021 at 7:28 pm

Unbelievable how fucking stupid Draymond Green is!
    Dubs lead 100-98 with 9 seconds left, there’s a jump ball and the Hornets get it and then he’s pissed off and gets called for a double technical and ejection, of course they make the free throws to tie it and with the last shot they hit a game winner by Rozier at the buzzer!
    No Steph tonight, illness? hope it’s not covid!!

22. zumiee said, on February 20, 2021 at 7:44 pm

Warriors played super hard and deserved that game.

23. alleykat69 said, on February 20, 2021 at 7:52 pm

Yeah last 2 losses were brutal, both should of been wins..

24. Flavor said, on February 20, 2021 at 8:13 pm

i choose to look at the Dubs game this way: No Steph and they still competed. Shitty ending against a pretty average team but you gotta like how hard they played.

25. xoot said, on February 20, 2021 at 9:15 pm

Good, long Baggarly piece on the athletic about the first week of ST. Contains this note:

• Right-hander Reyes Moronta wrapped up his rehab work from shoulder surgery toward the end of the alternate site camp last season, but the Giants didn’t try to push him with a promotion in September and they sent him home with instructions to improve his conditioning and lose weight. While Moronta is healthy in camp and expected to be a critical late-inning presence in the bullpen, the conditioning issue appears to be ongoing. Kapler was diplomatic when asked about Moronta’s weight: “What we’ve seen is Reyes put in a lot of work to move well on the mound.”

26. mrsprtdude said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Hi Craig! Pic of Renteria with the Fleming voice cracking is a cherished memory! Can see and hear it at will!

27. mrsprtdude said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:46 pm

28. mrsprtdude said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:48 pm

29. mrsprtdude said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:49 pm

A better one!

30. mrsprtdude said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:49 pm

From my home town WC!

• Flavor said, on February 21, 2021 at 9:38 am

how bout that greasy bastard calling the bomb on the next pitch. Well done!

• alleykat69 said, on February 21, 2021 at 10:00 am

Yeah Fat Bastard gets a knowing nod!
        Man that moment never gets old, being packed in a bar
        I miss that moment, u don’t have any excitement going on in covid time like before.
        We’re all turning into “The Walking Dead Zombies 🧟‍♂️ “

31. mrsprtdude said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:51 pm

32. mrsprtdude said, on February 20, 2021 at 11:52 pm

The best!

• djloo27 said, on February 21, 2021 at 4:31 am

So great!!!

• Winder said, on February 21, 2021 at 8:23 am

Lots of fun. Thanks for all that.

33. willedav said, on February 21, 2021 at 7:52 am

Great day/night of college b-ball. Stanford heimlichs 3 OT game away, SD St pounds Fresno (always cool), Cal takes over last place in league, Duke and Kentucky pull off upset wins.
    Draymond being Draymond. Won’t miss him if he ever goes away.
    In case this thread stays up—shout out for best birthday wishes to our esteemed colleague and host, Big Flavor!

34. mrsprtdude said, on February 21, 2021 at 9:03 am

Happy Birthday Craig!!

35. Flavor said, on February 21, 2021 at 9:13 am

• Carstie Clausen said, on February 21, 2021 at 11:06 am

The MLBTR writer who was “surprised”, as well as Crowley, mustn’t have been paying much attention to Giants developments. No surprise here at all, except the move on Gott came earlier than I had anticipated. But in the context of not having to give him much severance $$$ if dropped early in S.T., it makes perfect sense.

The move was calibrated to make room for Anthony Sanchez who is now officially signed to a fairly nice contract. IF Sanchez has recovered to the level that SF’s assessors calculated, we may even be looking at a #3—or possibly even 2 (in probable completion with DeSclafani) before the season is well underway.

Likely, to assuage his ego and also depending on ST performance, Cueto will get the initial nod as #2. Watch for how he does in those early stints vs that loaded Padres lineup and other high-performance offenses. If Cueto gets lit up more that two or three times AND if Kapler exercises a short fuse; my expectation is that Cueto would fall to maybe #4 and replaced at the 2nd starter role by either Sanchez or DeSclafani.

By the way, Flav, many happys for your birthday. Wondering now how things will go for Pisces this year. Will the waters be stormy or calm and will the fishing be so-so or actually great?

36. Flavor said, on February 21, 2021 at 9:15 am

i had forgotten about that Public House fan reaction video to Renteria bomb. Unreal, so rad. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

37. zumiee said, on February 21, 2021 at 9:29 am

Happy birthday, BF!

38. alleykat69 said, on February 21, 2021 at 10:04 am

Happy Birthday BF!!🎉🎊🍺🎂

39. sandog said, on February 21, 2021 at 10:16 am

Happy Birthday Flav!

And this contest sounds cool and that jacket is awesome!

40. willedav said, on February 21, 2021 at 10:25 am

saw something on nbc bay area site where Romo said he stays in SF in off season and is fired up to be able to stay here in Bay Area with A’s.

41. alleykat69 said, on February 21, 2021 at 10:29 am

Good riddance to Trevor Gott, I’m surprised they even tendered him a contract!
    The guy blew up with 3 consecutive bad closing moments that cost the Giants a playoff spot!!

• Carstie Clausen said, on February 21, 2021 at 11:20 am

Kat: Maybe the failure to make the playoffs was all for the good. Upper management may have become a bit overconfident and thus failed to make some of the necessary changes.

Likely take is that they were using Gott as a temp filler on the 40 man, with the intent of a dfa once they snagged a better choice for the 25 man. The cost for that, financially, was just a bit over a hundred grand—peanuts to Johnson & Junior.

Right across MLB the 40-man designation has become a precious commodity and most organizations are playing it like a fine, old, original Strad.

42. djloo27 said, on February 21, 2021 at 10:31 am

HBBF!
    Do they let you eat and drink anywhere out there yet?

Per MLB.COM, this is our most intriguing player this spring.
    Definitely like his nickname…

Giants: Anthony DeSclafani, RHP
    In 2020, San Francisco wound up getting good value out of the low-profile signings of Kevin Gausman and Drew Smyly, and DeSclafani on a one-year, $6 million deal could be another signing along those lines. “Disco” maintained above-average velocity last year but got hit hard. Can the Giants’ coaching staff point him back to the strike zone and help him induce weaker contact?

• Carstie Clausen said, on February 21, 2021 at 11:16 am

“Disco” sems apt. Unless one is Italian “DeSclafani” is a mouthful and probably best said with a hint of just swallowed calamari or maybe even antipasto, followed by a large gulp from an original fiasco of Chianti. The Rotation seems more rife with “projects” than the bad old days in South Bronx.

But with the Z&H successes in the reclamation industry, maybe some of that mud will actually stick to that brick wall. Perhaps the Giants will become a much sought after trading partner come late July. They should play hardball on any starter pickups by adding someone from the BC or insisting on a #2 or at worst, #3 rated rotation prospect.

43. Macdog said, on February 21, 2021 at 2:17 pm

Happy birthday, Flav!

44. James said, on February 21, 2021 at 2:22 pm

Happy Birthday, BF. You may be one of the better baseball talents born today:

• alleykat69 said, on February 21, 2021 at 3:40 pm

He does share his birthday with a HOF player in Alan Trammel, so that’s good!

45. djloo27 said, on February 21, 2021 at 3:21 pm

The field sizes at GG are a daily embarrassment…

• xoot said, on February 21, 2021 at 3:38 pm

The City of Berkeley may have clamped down on them. The bunkhouses for the workers turned into the town’s covid hotspot. Also, there’s a mass vaccination operation set up now in the parking lots. Although with no attendance that might not matter.

• Flavor said, on February 21, 2021 at 4:25 pm

That’s basically all of Ca racing. All the dumbass rules here, trainers and owners are bailing. Damn shame considering the weather is perfect for horse racing

• djloo27 said, on February 21, 2021 at 4:47 pm

Still hard to believe Hollywood Park is gone…

46. gianthead said, on February 21, 2021 at 4:07 pm

Great idea. Wont fit me but my oldest college grad would love it so looking forward to the contest…

47. PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on February 21, 2021 at 4:22 pm

Happy b-day, El Flavoro Grande…..

48. Winder said, on February 21, 2021 at 4:27 pm

Hope you have a great birthday Flavor. Do they still run horses at Bay Meadows? I always liked that place. It’s still impossible for me to tell how the Giants will do. I think they come out of the gate with a nothing to lose attitude and that could work at times against the high powered teams in the league. Over the years I have seen some shakey pitching rosters but this one actually seems like it might work. If nothing else is should be better than we’ve had for a few years.

49. alleykat69 said, on February 21, 2021 at 5:37 pm

Winder…No sadly Bay Meadows Racetrack closed down in August 2008. It’s now apartments/condos/ office space/retail shops, it sucks!! I spent a lot of time and money 💴 there lol as has other flappers and it was a sad day when they shut the doors for good it was so much fun going there!!

• Flavor said, on February 21, 2021 at 6:03 pm

I was there every day of the last week it was open. So bummed it closed, one of my favorite places on the planet

50. zumiee said, on February 21, 2021 at 6:02 pm

The Kings get the Bucks tonight.

51. willedav said, on February 21, 2021 at 6:22 pm

Nets shredding Clips defense. They miss once in a while but getting dunks layups and lot of points in paint. Those 2 would make entertaining final; Leonard is fun to watch too with line drive midrange shots he creates.

• Macdog said, on February 21, 2021 at 7:53 pm

Barely hung on at end thanks to Irving taking some terrible shots, then tough offensive foul on Leonard that would’ve tied it, Nets finish off 5-0 road trip vs. all Pacific division.