Your Future

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on March 13, 2021

If you look up Grave Digger at wikipedia this is the picture they use:

This striking image was drawn by Viktor Vasnetsov, a Russian artist from the 1800s though he died in 1926 and it’s certainly possibly this piece was created in the 1900s. For more information about this interesting fact and to learn where you are all going to end up if you continue to doubt The Grave Duggar and all of his powers, please refer to these links:

1. Flavor said, on March 13, 2021 at 5:51 am

The Grave Duggar is a 6 tool player and you all be wary bout what that 6th tool is, aye?

2. willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 6:44 am

Looks like Aqualung.

3. Flavor said, on March 13, 2021 at 6:44 am

4. willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 7:21 am

I’ll give you this–most encouraging part of brief resurgence (after striking out in 6 of his first 8 ABs) of Glass D are the walks. He got couple more yesterday, on a walk filled day from both teams. Getting on base is really his single most important factor going forward along with being able to play competent CF. Yes, walks matter to Z.
    By contrast, saw D Nunez walked 3 guys in an inning of work…not good given all the competition.

• Flavor said, on March 13, 2021 at 7:33 am

Yeah I figured there was a reason a guy with that wicked of stuff would get exposed inn Rule 5.

5. willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 7:41 am

Read through some more of fangraphs column on Giants prospects. Interesting that on the list of 40, as couple bloggers pointed out, only 5 of them have experience at AA or above, among lowest in all baseball.
    if you click link provided on Blogroll at right it’s top story, best rundown I’ve read.
    btw after 40 guys listed, under heading of “They might be Giants” first listed is Jaylin Davis

• willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 7:43 am

McCarthy is second.

6. alleykat69 said, on March 13, 2021 at 9:23 am

Sitting on a park bench
    Eyeing little girls with bad intent
    Snot’s running down his nose
    Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes
    Hey,Aqua Duggar

Drying in the cold sun
    Watching as the frilly panties run
    Hey,Aqua Duggar
    Feeling like a dead duck
    Spitting out pieces of his broken luck
    Oh,Aqua Duggar

• Flavor said, on March 13, 2021 at 9:34 am

How’d ya sleep last night Kat?

• willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 9:45 am

Lulz. Good one Kat. Fantastic lp.

• alleykat69 said, on March 13, 2021 at 10:48 am

Yes sure is Willied one of my first LP’s and it’s still amazing when I spin it!
        They are very very good in concert which I had the pleasure to see 3-4 times.
        Ian Anderson is an incredible musician! Love their medieval times on some of their music.
        It would fit in perfectly at a renaissance fair like hearing Mother Goose,Cross eyed Mary and many more..
        But Aqualung is just so incredible it still gets my juices flowing with the lyrics and guitar riffs!

• djloo27 said, on March 13, 2021 at 11:28 am

I wore out Aqualung and Paranoid a few million years ago.
        Still would…

7. willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 10:20 am

Renowned jazz drummer Roy Haynes is 96 today. Got his start with Lester Young Miles Charlie Parker Bud Powell Sarah Vaughan in 40s-50s. He was on first recording I remember with Coltrane doing My Favorite Things. Fantastic disc under his own name Out of the Afternoon with Rahsaan Roland Kirk, Stolen Moments with Oliver Nelson, so many others

• James said, on March 13, 2021 at 10:51 am

Doing his part to raise the average lifespan of jazz musicians. I’ll give the one with Kirk a listen today.

• willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 11:45 am

recorded in 96, but still with old school Impulse! jacket from ‘Trane days. Great cover photo on this one too.

8. unca_chuck said, on March 13, 2021 at 11:32 am

In the shuffling madness, is graveduggar breath.
    Runs the all-time loser, headlong to his death.

• willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 11:57 am

And the train (to Sacramento)
      it won’t stop going
      no way to slow down

9. unca_chuck said, on March 13, 2021 at 11:32 am

Saw Tull a few times. They were always excellent.

10. alleykat69 said, on March 13, 2021 at 11:53 am

He feels the piston scraping
    Steam breaking from his brow
    Old GraveDuggar stole the handle and
    The train it won’t stop going
    Till it ends Sacramento bound

• willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 11:58 am

ha even better
      you and Chuck are rolling today!

11. Flavor said, on March 13, 2021 at 11:55 am

“mono”

• James said, on March 13, 2021 at 12:26 pm

Belt insisting he’ll be part of any youth movement.

• Winder said, on March 13, 2021 at 12:39 pm

Lol.

12. unca_chuck said, on March 13, 2021 at 12:47 pm

WTF? Mono?

13. unca_chuck said, on March 13, 2021 at 12:48 pm

Don’t get me started on Cross-Eyed Duggar.

14. alleykat69 said, on March 13, 2021 at 1:00 pm

MXMS Gravedigger video on YouTube with this spooky hot blonde chick is awesome!
    If someone could post it that would be cool 😎

• djloo27 said, on March 13, 2021 at 2:36 pm

I’m a people pleaser, Kat…

• djloo27 said, on March 13, 2021 at 2:37 pm

Should be his walk up song!

• alleykat69 said, on March 13, 2021 at 2:39 pm

Oh thank you so much Loo!
        Your the man as always!
        BF check it out it’s crazy!

15. zumiee said, on March 13, 2021 at 1:21 pm

“Spitting out pieces of his broken luck”

That is one of the greatest lines in a song ever. It’s such a great line.

• djloo27 said, on March 13, 2021 at 2:49 pm

Sure is, Zum!

16. zumiee said, on March 13, 2021 at 1:24 pm

Of course Belt got mono. Every season something weird happens to Belt. Except I think he was able to avoid the weirdness in last year’s mini-season.

• Flavor said, on March 13, 2021 at 1:30 pm

Personally I think belt had covid not mono. Who gets anything other than covid in today’s world? But if it was mono that could really slow him down. I got mono in college and and had to take the quarter off. Came back fucking dominating tho, thought you’d want to know

• alleykat69 said, on March 13, 2021 at 1:46 pm

Well Belt said he came down with mono a month after he had Covid in January.
        Most of February he was laid up in bed/ weak, no energy, no stamina etc..
        Man when does Belt ever feel good? Between injuries,now Covid/Mono can he ever catch a break?

• Flavor said, on March 13, 2021 at 2:08 pm

I don’t even know anyone who has gotten a cold in the last year. With everyone masked up and distanced that has put an end to all those stupid sicknesses. Isn’t that “the kissing disease” as they say? Seems like more of a single man’s infirmity myself. Is he still married to that large lady?

• xoot said, on March 13, 2021 at 2:35 pm

The absence of flu season this year sorta impugns the fuckers who still say covid is just another flu.

Belt is either a very fragile guy, or he leads a reckless private life.

• Flavor said, on March 13, 2021 at 2:41 pm

Agreed on all counts.

• alleykat69 said, on March 13, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Yeah I think so, but why would you want to kiss her?

17. alleykat69 said, on March 13, 2021 at 1:34 pm

Beggar’s Farm /Jethrol Tull
    You’re taking chances.
    And your reputation’s down.
    Going out in the night-time.
    You think you make no sound.
    But you don’t fool me.
    Cause I know what you feel.
    If you ignore the things I say
    Someday soon’s gonna find you
    Way down In Duggar’s grave.

18. James said, on March 13, 2021 at 2:07 pm

Tull is kinda like James Taylor or Billy Joel, an act beloved by people you think wouldn’t be inclined that way.

• xoot said, on March 13, 2021 at 3:06 pm

I had a near religious experience listening to Jethro Tull on acid in 69. Listen to this, I said to a friend. He followed the flute for a few perfect notes. “Bach!” he beamed. Oh. No nirvana today.

19. xoot said, on March 13, 2021 at 3:01 pm

Giants bat in the bottom of the ninth even though they’ve won. Bart, according to Jon Miller, made a stop that was the defensive play of the game. Surreal as a ball player might say.

Now Ramos rips a double. Ah. That’s more like it.

20. willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 4:20 pm

Belt lives in Texas, right? Neighbor of mine visited over Holidays. Dallas ain’t like SF for mask. Bars n restaurant been open too.

21. willedav said, on March 13, 2021 at 4:24 pm

There are rules about what clubs can release publicly about injuries too. Kapler did say Belt was not out due to Covid

22. alleykat69 said, on March 13, 2021 at 5:06 pm

Damm I’m bummed…Marvelous Marvin Hagler dead at 66!
    His Battles with Hitman Hearns and Sugar Ray Leonard were brutally epic watching them on pay-preview with buddies chipping in for it back in the day..
    RIP Marvin 👊🏾🥊

• djloo27 said, on March 13, 2021 at 5:19 pm

Awful news…

23. PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on March 13, 2021 at 6:58 pm

Oh, just saw that about Marvelous Marvin. During my Boston years, oddly enough I ran into Marvin 3 different times at 3 different bars. He was surprisingly short (or I guess I had thought he was taller) but man, strong as an ox. And always a gentleman. One time I saw him at the bar at Copley Plaza Hotel; I was on a date, and the 3 of us talked for a bit before my date asked him to autograph her *ahem* breast. He smiled and said “No, young lady, your Mother would not approve.” My date exclaimed “You know my Mother??” He winked and laughed and signed her tank-top exposed shoulder. She wouldn’t let me touch her that night for fear of the autograph smearing off. Fair deal. Damn, he’s only a couple years older than me……

• djloo27 said, on March 13, 2021 at 7:03 pm

Beats having your fiancee dry-humped by Sixto Lezcano…

• PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on March 13, 2021 at 7:27 pm

super lulz

• xoot said, on March 13, 2021 at 7:19 pm

81, about two months after the super bowl vs Philly, a Raider LB whose name I don’t recall, probably coked out, howled and pounded on the door of a woman I was involved with. The cops subdued him and let him go. I took her to my place, to feel safe, to relax.

• PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on March 13, 2021 at 7:35 pm

Relaxing is good.

24. James said, on March 13, 2021 at 7:44 pm

A girlfriend “cheated” on me with one of the eventual turncoat editors of Ramparts. I’m not sure if he lettered in any high school sport.

• xoot said, on March 13, 2021 at 8:12 pm

Eldridge? Hinkle? I had minor encounters with both of them.

• James said, on March 13, 2021 at 8:35 pm

Nope, one of the other 3.