A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

More Wins Coming

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on August 10, 2021

Arizona again? Lol I could get used to this. I’ve been doing a slow burn ever since I found out The Sarge nailed Sunday’s score cold as ice and yet he wasn’t awarded a free dinner for 2 at Original Joes. What the hell? So not only do you have to nail the score cold but then you have to sweat out some rando we’ve never heard of picking a winner out of the 8 correct guesses? Nonsense.

Fatten up on the D-backs. Next stop for this train is FORTY games over .500. Why not?

1. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 6:41 am

Just caught-up on yesterday’s thread (thank goodness it was a short one….If not, let that sink in). Speaking of…I was LMAO about the “let that sink in” comment and removal.

RE: the Flapalooza. I am down sitting anywhere you guys want. You let me know and I am in. I can grab the tix once we decide. Again, let me know. Definitely want to meet-up with Sarge.

• Flavor said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:46 am

since it’s just the 3 of us we don’t need the club. How bout in the CF bleachers? Arcade? Thoughts?

• Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:56 am

I’m good with whatever you guys decide. It’s my first time there, so you and Chi certainly know Oracle better than me. CF would be cool. The Arcade is the RF area?

• Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:03 am

My Mets buddy and me are set for the two Mets games we’re going to. Tues. 8/17 we’ll be in Section 307, which is upper deck on 1st base side. Monday 8/16 he’s getting free tix from a friend, I don’t have the section but I think it’s upper deck around home plate area.

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:04 am

CF bleachers (row 5 is the best available) are $55 each. This would be Section 141 or 142 via the Giants site. Better can be had via StubHub, but you’ll pay a bit more.

You can get into Sections 143 or 144 via SH for $60 each.

I am sure their are additional fees with either site.

• sfsarge said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:40 am

I’m good with bleachers

2. unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:54 am

101-61 would be utter insanity. And we’d slow our roll to get there. 30-20? No prob.

3. unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:33 am

What’s this about Rob Manfred and Barstool Sports? Anyone read their stuff?

4. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:06 am

Arcade 146, last row $70. CF bleacher seats are on the aisle. Arcade is not.

Arcade 151, row 3 (last row), aisle, $70.

• Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:22 am

That’s the RF area?

• Flavor said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:35 am

I’d pay $70 to sit in the arcade

• sfsarge said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:41 am

I’d also be down for that too. I sat there for opening day. Great seats.

• Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:42 am

Me too, I looked ’em up, they look good.

• unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:54 am

Maybe Yaz will recognize you and give you another chance, Flav.

• Flavor said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:01 am

i don’t deserve another chance

• unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:28 am

lqtm

5. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:24 am

Cubs have a doubleheader today, their starters for each game are last names Steele-Mills. I’ll see if anyone gets this, it’s a music reference.

6. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:02 am

OK fellas – sounds like everyone is down with Arcade, 151, Row 3, four seats on the aisle (Flav, Mac, Sarge and me).

If you guys are good with that, I will purchase the tix.

• sfsarge said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:10 am

Sounds good to me

• Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:21 am

Yes, I’m good to go.

7. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:16 am

Thanks, Del. So, you just going to eat your other ticket, or try to sell it?

Sounds like everyone is down with the Arcade @ $70. Once I get a solid confirmation from Flav and Mac, I’ll purchase the tix (just want to make sure no one has pulled the trigger on tix).

8. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:25 am

Well, Flav said “I’d pay $70 to sit in the arcade,” so I think we are good. I will purchase the tickets. Whoop!

9. unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:29 am

Shit! Sounds like a blast. When is SanDawg and Harvey gonna be in town? We should do another one for the September stretch drive.

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:32 am

It is going to be a bitching time, Charlie. Sorry you won’t be there, brother. We’ll make sure to talk shit about you.. 😉

I am down with a future Flapalooza with SanDog and others if I do not have any conflicts.

10. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:30 am

OK. Done deal. We have four seats, Arcade 151, Row 3, Seats 104.

Total with the convenience and order fee came to $334.50 (each of you lay $80 on me at the yard, and we’re good).

Flapalooza! Looking forward to seeing all ya all!

• sfsarge said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:32 am

Sweet!

• Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:40 am

Great, thanx Chi!

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 10:52 am

Del and Mac – my pleasure. Looking forward to it!

• Flavor said, on August 10, 2021 at 11:25 am

Done! Can’t wait!

11. xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 11:03 am

Call from Stix yesterday. He’s still plugging along trying to weatherproof the kitchen and one other room, but the heatwave has wiped him out and some age-related spinal problems have nearly laid him low. He’s getting some help from his young Amish neighbors and his cousins. Gotta hope that continues. A Giants news summary did cheer him up. He says hello to all.

• sandog said, on August 10, 2021 at 12:41 pm

Very cool that you two are in touch and that you pass along some updates. Taking Stix to Giants @ Twins next summer would be awesome. I would very likely get out there for that.

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 1:20 pm

Me too, SanDog.

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 1:28 pm

Could we get Stix to throw his hat in the air like Mary Tyler Moore?

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 1:17 pm

I may be a Brooklyn dumbbell, but one in a while I make sense…

djloo27 said, on July 26, 2021 at 9:59 pm

I really hope he’s not working too hard.
      Isn’t Stix around 75?
      You gotta take it slow, especially in the heat…

• xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 2:04 pm

I think he’s around 77. Every year counts a lot when you get up to 70.

• alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 1:29 pm

I think Stix needs to get the whole Amish community to build him a Barn and redo his house with all the Amish woman preparing meals like in the in the movie “Witness”

• snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 1:40 pm

Witness is a favorite movie of mine.
        I’ve visited Lancaster county several times, really like the Amish country there. Beautiful farms and rolling hills, whatever time of year it is.
        Kelly McGillis in an Amish outfit is almost too much to bear, outrageously sexy Verboten fruit.
        The scene with her (sans her hat) and Harrison Ford dancing by the car in the barn is an all time great scene, in my book.
        It plays real to me, even though the premise of the movie is out there…

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 2:01 pm

Don’t ask how, but around 1967, I wound up in a softball game a team of Amish kids in Lancaster.
        We beat ’em pretty good, but they weren’t half bad.
        Also had a great time playing softball with a group of Sikhs (male and female) out in LA around ’93.
        They were having some kind of picnic, and played in their full religious garb. Several had barely concealed knives or swords. One of their woman borrowed my glove. She loved it – said it made her feel radiant.
        They could not have been friendlier. They were happy to share their watermelon with me…

• snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 2:09 pm

Cool.
        When the Snarkkettes were smaller, in 2011, we went back to visit DC, took a few days out to Gettysburg and Lancaster county, where we stayed overnight on some farms. Really enjoyed it. Kids got to feed calves and chickens, walk through the cornfields, all the farm stuff. Dinner in the evening by gaslight in the Big House dining room with some of the Amish family, no electricity, was a bit of a trip, and the rooms were fairly hot with no AC. Meat, potatoes, corn on the cob, salad, lemonade. Everybody seemed named Zook, Stoltzfus, Yoder or Lapp. Lots of quilt and gift shops on the main roads. Horse drawn buggies all over, the whole Witness nine yards. The Amish aren’t afraid to make bucks off the tourists, that’s for sure…

• xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 2:10 pm

wonderful scene, mainly due to McGillis. That doesn’t sound like Sam Cooke on the soundtrack/car radio. Good sound-alike cover, though.

12. sandog said, on August 10, 2021 at 12:39 pm

Have a great time fellas! Watch out for Flav if Yaz throws a ball right to you. He’ll barge in there like a bull in a china closet and fuck the whole thing up.
    I’m back at work for the new school year Chuck—-so no Harvey road trips for a while. Harvey is back up at the beach in Carlsbad right now with my buddy. I may pay a visit this weekend.

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 2:13 pm

What grade are you in?

13. sandog said, on August 10, 2021 at 12:49 pm

fyi I love me some Original Joe’s and would be stoked to see a Flapper win one of those contests. My Uncle used to take us to the one in Westlake when I was a kid. It was his favorite place and I dug how everyone there knew him and he carried on with bartenders and wait staff.
    I still get there from time to time. My sis and I had lunch at the North Beach location just a few months ago.

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 1:18 pm

It doesn’t matter if you win.
      The grand prize is an empty plate…

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 1:19 pm

They should change the name to “Original Cheap Cocksuckers”…

• Flavor said, on August 10, 2021 at 4:21 pm

A flapper DID win one of those contests and he was fucking robbed of the prize 🏆

• snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I was at OJ’s in N Beach years ago.
      It was OK Italian food; nothing special to me. And, expensive.
      Maybe it’s better now; I looked at the menu just now. Still expensive.
      I miss going to the local Tomatina chain in the East Bay. I think for Italian food value, that place is damn good…

14. unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 2:18 pm

Used to live across the street from the Woodlake Joe’s near San Mateo High School in the late 80s. Some of the oldest meanest waitresses in the world. Piano lounge and all. Good cheap Italian food tho.

15. snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 3:23 pm

Anybody ever go to Bella Trattoria on Geary out in the early Avenues in SF?
    Been there a handful of times, some of the best gnocchi I’ve had. Basically floats off the plate.
    Great sauces, too.
    I haven’t been back since the Pandemic; the older Snarkkette visited a few months back and said the gnocchi were still awesome…

16. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 3:57 pm

• snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 3:59 pm

Better bring him in for the middle innings. Get ready for some bases on balls…

• alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 4:47 pm

Giants are wising up, they just called up Brebbia the Hut, as a last second emergency move in Milwaukee, and they were lucky they didn’t have to use him.Doval is the future with his 100 plus stuff, not Brebbia who’s useless.Agree though with Snarkk, control will be his key,to staying up, and going a few innings a plus to saving some pen arms..

17. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 3:59 pm

1. LaMonte Wade Jr (L) RF
    2. Brandon Belt (L) 1B
    3. Buster Posey (R) C
    4. Brandon Crawford (L) SS
    5. Kris Bryant (R) 3B
    6. Mike Yastrzemski (L) CF
    7. Alex Dickerson (L) LF
    8. Tommy La Stella (L) 2B
    9. Alex Wood (R) P

• snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 4:02 pm

Not a bad lineup.
      Dick is the weak link.
      When Longo comes back, if he’s anywhere near he was before he got hurt, that LU would look really good with KB playing in LF and Longo taking 3rd. I hope with these injured guys now back that they don’t lose that chemistry they had for the last 2 1/2 months. I really hope they keep playing Flores regularly, the guy is clutch, so they need to keep the rust off him…

• unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 4:29 pm

Yep. Gotta get back there, Snarkk. Haven’t been there since my daughter was at SF State. That was the last time I went to Westlake Joe’s as well.

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 4:38 pm

I’ve never seen a guy (Longoria) miss so much time from such a low speed collision.
        Looked to me like the NHL equivalent of a routine hip check…

• snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:32 pm

Agreed, Loo.
        Some kind of internal left shoulder/clavicle joint, maybe he got hit just right as he had his left arm extended to glove the ball when he got hit.
        Doesn’t look like too much, but he stays on the ground like Craw shot him with a .45 sidearm.
        We’ll probably hear from Baggarly in November that Longo secretly flew to Berlin for special surgery and nano-protein-injection therapy from Herr Doktor Blitzenschulter. After all, that’s where Belt went…

18. djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 4:35 pm

The other day, I noticed that LaStella has the disgusting habit of spitting into his batting gloves after every pitch…

19. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Better then Moises Alou who peed on his hands..

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 4:55 pm

Yeah, but not between pitches…

• alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:06 pm

Good point.. I wonder if he peed in the runway just before he came to the plate?
        I would think that would of pissed off some players to see.

20. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:03 pm

Not sure if this was covered yesterday or not. The Z Man doing his dumpster dive jive. From The Athletic…

“The Giants have signed right-handed pitchers Matt Shoemaker, Tyler Chatwood and Logan Ondrusek to minor-league deals…”

If even just one pans-out…it could be huge.

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:12 pm

Never have enough Tylers…

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:15 pm

Or enough pitching (or so the experts say)….hope at least one is a diamond in the rough…

To bad you could not make it out for a little Flapalooza action Loo.

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:26 pm

I hope to one day if possible.
        I would be really amazed if we converged in Minneapolis with Stix.
        Would be like visiting Dealey Plaza and taking Oswald to a Cowboy game…

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:48 pm

I am definitely interested in a Minny-SOTA convergence and Flapalooza with Stix. That would be fucking epic. If we do that, I am hitting Wrigley, too (regardless of who is there). Or, fly back to NY with you guys and catch the Giants-Mets.

21. snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:46 pm

How would this be for a Flapalooza?

Tomorrow night, the Field of Dreams game.
    Looks very cool to me…

• Flavor said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:52 pm

my whole thing with this game is, they should have played it in front of zero fans. What’s the point in having fans? Ruins the scene

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:53 pm

BF: “Cousin Flavor……wanna have a catch?”

• snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:56 pm

“wanna have a catch” to me is like fingernails on a blackboard …

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 5:58 pm

His response is even worse: “I’d like that”

• xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm

I saw FoD when it opened with two very intelligent women. That “have a catch” moment is one of several toward the end that had them giggling like hell. I made my apologies over drinks afterward. Sadly, The Sandlot is probably the best baseball movie.

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 6:41 pm

Sandlot gets my vote. Just saw it again recently.

• xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:05 pm

my sons watched it thousands of times; I sat in with them hundreds. Lot going on for a simple Hollywood movie. And you get James Earl Jones in a real role.

22. snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 6:46 pm

Wood needs to get back in the saddle somewhat.
    Last start v. Dbacks was lackluster, to put it mildly.
    He hasn’t been really good since the AS break…

• snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 6:53 pm

Good start in the first…

23. snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:00 pm

Bryant with the RBI double. Looks like he’s settling in …

24. xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:03 pm

there’s a lot to like in this inning, but man — Kris Bryant was the perfect addition to this team.

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:06 pm

Agree. Out of ANY FA, he was the guy I wanted….

25. snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:05 pm

Now, this is a conga line, and no HRs, but 4 scored so far.
    Sweet…

26. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:05 pm

And the train kept a rolling’…

27. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:07 pm

One scene I always cracked up when I’ve seen FOD is when Ray Kinsella&Terance Mann we’re at Fenway Park looking around in the concourse. Ray says: what do you want? Mann looks at him and says, I’m just tired of giving advice, my book writing and so on.
    Ray says but what do you want? , staring up a 3 concession guys with serious faces in a priceless moment..
    Mann..Hot Dog and a beer..

28. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:08 pm

That’s a good start.

29. djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:08 pm

LaSaliva is gross…

• Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:14 pm

I hope they throw out the ball he just caught.

30. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:11 pm

Bryant is just the bigger version of Jeff Kent.He just peppers shot into the LF corner are over the wall like Jeff Kent use to! As Dick Vitale would say “It’s Awesome Baby”

• xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:12 pm

oh, is that all? 😉

31. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:37 pm

Wood is fucking cruising. 36 pitches (24 strikes), and five Ks through three.

32. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:42 pm

33. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:43 pm

Wade of a play out there Lamont!

34. djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:45 pm

That was no ordinary 5-3…

• xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:52 pm

that was a thing of beauty

35. djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:48 pm

I have to go audio only for LaSaliva’a ABs.
    I can’t believe how truly nauseated I get from what he does between EVERY pitch…

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:55 pm

Can he use phlegm if he wants?

36. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:55 pm

Loo…More so then a honking Snot Rocket that Bumgarner doesn’t always wipe away as it dangling down to his chin?

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:58 pm

Bum’s snotrockets are successfully fired to the ground at a very high rate.
      What this guy does is stomach turning to me…

37. PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:56 pm

Back in ’89, had to convince my girlfriend at the time to go see Field of Dreams with me. It became a trade: I had to agree to go see Dirty Dancing with her. While watching Field of Dreams, she had at least three “Oh, come on!” moments during some sappy scenes, I had to tell her to shush! Next up, Dirty Dancing: I repaid her with a few “Oh, come on!” utterances of my own. We broke up about a month later….

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 7:59 pm

They’re both despicable…

38. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Buster bomb #14!

39. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:08 pm

Buster!! Laying out some shaft to dead center field!!
    5- zippo

40. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:17 pm

Time to get the BP going….

41. djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:19 pm

Never easy…

42. James said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:20 pm

Every one of those hits on fastballs.

• James said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:22 pm

Posted before the HR.

43. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:21 pm

WTF…

44. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:22 pm

Dud Wood.

• alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:25 pm

Yeah definitely had his woody cracked by the time he was done..

45. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:22 pm

3 doubles and a triple.what’s taking them so long to get a BP guy heated up?
    Great Kappy fucked this up bigtime!
    Throw in a HR and it’s tied at 5 ..

46. snarkk said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:24 pm

Uh, was Kap asleep?
    How about taking a mound visit after the first 3 runs? Or, Buster goes out to break up the disaster after the first 3 ropes that were hit.
    Anybody sense a pattern after they smoked the first pitch in the first two ABs? No, so the third guy swings at the first pitch and smokes it, too.
    Hello, anybody home or are you guys buried in your iPads?…

• James said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:37 pm

Buster called the repeat get ahead in the count, we still have the lead fastballs. They hit ‘em. Wood got the second out when it was 5-3 without a mound visit.

47. djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:42 pm

I’m so smart…

djloo27 said, on July 20, 2021 at 9:01 pm (Edit)

I think Kotter is often slow to get someone warming up in the pen…

48. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:53 pm

Fuckin’ hell, how did that not go out?

• James said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:55 pm

Two words: Brandon Belt

49. xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:53 pm

five runs in 13 pitches or something like that — the commentators broke it down. Buster’s grin after one of Wood’s inning-ending SOs said it all — Wood was hitting the corners perfectly. Then he wasn’t. Suddenly.

Why didn’t he have guys warming up in the pen? Why didn’t he yank him sooner? Why did he pull him out when he was cruising? If we all had a dollar for every time a Giants fan here uttered those cries in the past ten years we could afford to hire a contractor to rebuild Stix’s homestead and pay off the various government authorities involved and charter a plane to Minn/StPaul.

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:55 pm

Would be a good use for that cash….

50. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:54 pm

No shit Mac. Damn near any other yard that’s a HR.

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:56 pm

All, I bet…

51. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:58 pm

Bang Bang Yaz!

52. djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 8:58 pm

I would’ve reviewed that…

• James said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:01 pm

Yeah, I wasn’t seeing that inch.

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:07 pm

Me, too. But safe or out, it was a hell of a play….

53. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:02 pm

Another standout play on defense.

54. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:08 pm

Need some of that late-inning Mojo….

55. djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:09 pm

I’d bunt Craw…

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:11 pm

Guess not.
      Don’t want to take the bat out of Bryant’s hands…

• djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:14 pm

Well, he did it in a much better way…

56. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:12 pm

Craw does it again!

57. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:12 pm

Look at the fucking wheels on Buster….Boogie on….

58. xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:14 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Posey smile as much as he has tonight. Pavlovic posted a pic earlier of him rounding third and smiling toward MadBum after he hit the HR. Now his smile as he leaps up after his slide is more of the same. He’s ready to go to the end of October.

59. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:16 pm

Always feels good to take the lead in the bottom of the 8th putting more pressure on the visiting team..

60. djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:21 pm

I love gift runs…

61. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:21 pm

E-Backs.

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:31 pm

LMAO…

62. djloo27 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:22 pm

Does Cousin Flavor still come in if they go up 3?

63. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:27 pm

No it will be Cousin Flavor, with Cousin ITT as backup short stack if needed..

64. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:34 pm

Bottom line fasten your seatbelts cause the Giants go only as far as McGoo gets outs..
    He’s Kapler’s boy till the end..

65. unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:40 pm

WTF????

66. unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:41 pm

wow.. picked the wrong time to check in on the game.

67. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:42 pm

Un Fucking Real…

68. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:43 pm

And McGoo shits his pants..

69. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Well…looks like they’re choosing to do it the hard way, again….

70. xoot said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:47 pm

On McGee’s 9th inning, Krukow was buffoonish. He added nothing.

71. unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:50 pm

coulda made 2nd.

72. Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:56 pm

Crazy W.

• chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:57 pm

So fucking crazy, Mac. 😂

73. chipower9 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:56 pm

Ucking Fugly but we’ll take it!

• Macdog said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:57 pm

That too.

74. unca_chuck said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:57 pm

guess i gotta watch the highlights. DON’T SLIIDE INTO FIRST!!!

75. alleykat69 said, on August 10, 2021 at 9:57 pm

Another way overused phrase”The 50/50 check swing.How does the ump really know if it’s in the stupid 50/50 zone are 51/49 zone against on a check swing?

Well who the fuck cares? The Giants just won another one!!