A Place To Talk About Giants Baseball

Frustration Bubbleth Over

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on June 9, 2022

Letting this Senzatela chump have his best start of the season vs us was irritating but at least we niggled out a win. It’s frustrating to watch this team right now.

But not as frustrating as it was to watch Golden State get absolutely rolled by what is looking like clearly the better team—younger, more athletic and they hit a lot of 3s when they aren’t being guarded. Good for them. I don’t see a clear path to winning this series.

1. willedav said, on June 9, 2022 at 7:12 am

Curry got them back into game in 3rd quarter and then they fell right back out of it at once. Green (who flat out sucked) has always said he and Looney can handle things inside, but that’s where they got lit up, on offensive boards and points in paint. Celts complimentary players to Tatum and Brown stepped up and played well at home which isn’t a surprise–Robt. Williams (really like this guy) Smart and Horford. GS gave Curry very little help outside of good night from Klay. Once again Poole not much of a factor, Payton or Porter either.
    The 23 points in 4th was Celts lowest scoring quarter, yet they held vaunted Warriors offense to 11. Kerr could not find combo to balance scoring rebounding and D he needed.

2. willedav said, on June 9, 2022 at 7:30 am

Pederson is fantastic bargain, outperforming FA guys getting paid 3 x as much in long term deals.
    But he is really streaky hitter not going so well of late. Lot of noise about how Giants D not helping pitching staff much but he did save Doval last night going back to catch a ball that got crushed.

3. djloo27 said, on June 9, 2022 at 7:45 am

Hopefully Joc has Barry’s cell…

• unca_chuck said, on June 9, 2022 at 8:11 am

You’d thiink the team would maybe get barry to hang out a few times a week.

4. Giant Head said, on June 9, 2022 at 7:52 am

Draymond was explicit after Game 2 that they went into that game saying they were going to harass the Celtics shooters from the 3 right from the beginning. Then they come out last night playing soft at the start and Celtics took advantage and we had to spend the rest of the game scratching to get back into the game.

I mentioned before the series started that I wanted to see some Kuminga and Moody get time playing time to get physical with Tatum and Brown and maybe they were them down a tad and also then give the Wiggins and Klay combo a bit more rest and have their legs down the stretch. Curry may have been only one with the legs down the stretch in the 4th qtr. at the 2 min left mark in the 4th we had only scored 11 and that was mostly on us and not their defense. That does not make for championships.

• willedav said, on June 9, 2022 at 10:04 am

Anthony Slater in Athletic said Kerr’s small ball lineup without Looney, who only played 17 minutes, was part of problem. Pointed out examples when Green Payton Porter Poole and Wiggins stood and watched while Celts crashed O boards and scored, without being blocked out. Kuminga might help but Kerr doesn’t seem to trust him at this stage of playoffs.

5. Giant Head said, on June 9, 2022 at 7:55 am

And of course I had to point out to The Cooler back home his responsibility for this loss…

6. unca_chuck said, on June 9, 2022 at 8:11 am

I figured Boston was going to attack the paint after we made defending the 3 a priority. They did that, and we responded by not defending the arc either.

Throw in Scott Foster and you have a nice way to slow down the Warriors late in the 3rd quarter.

Watching Horford fall on Steph’s legs during the pileup was also disheartening. This appears to be part of their game plan.

Then again, Boston has yet to put 2 strong games together back to back so I like our chances Friday. Provided Steph is healthy.

7. willedav said, on June 9, 2022 at 9:24 am

Z and Kap saying all the right things about Bark, such as “we still think Joey is an everyday catcher” per Z. Is this believable, that the Sac reset can return him to being valued player 2-3 times a week? Is there Plan B?
    How to explain what went wrong?
    Z/H have added some chump backups like Papierski and Wynns. Not too many of those in minors are doing well, including Bailey.

8. willedav said, on June 9, 2022 at 9:33 am

Kap: “We still believe in Joey and think he can be a frontline catcher for us.”

9. unca_chuck said, on June 9, 2022 at 9:52 am

What else can they do? If they go after Contreras, that’s an admission that they are moving off of Bark.

I think they give him time to ‘reset’ in Sacto, but if he’s still out of sorts by mid-July, they may be forced rethink things. Sure, he;s a rook still, but he’s 25 and running out of time.

Do they keep him down the rest of the season if he doesn’t start hitting down there?

10. alleykat69 said, on June 9, 2022 at 11:45 am

Staring LU… New guy Wynns gets the start,Craw extra day off saving him for Dodgers series good move!
    CF Slater
    DH Flores
    RF Yaz
    1B Ruf
    3B Longoria
    LF Gonzalez
    2B Estrada
    C Wynns
    SS Walton

11. alleykat69 said, on June 9, 2022 at 12:02 pm

Webb is starting, thought they might have held him back to face the Bums, but it’s his regular 4 days off pitching on the 5th day and maybe 🤔 6th day could affect his command being over amped up? Just a thought does anyone think Jakob Junis is the Ace right now? He’s clearly pitching like one imo.

You know if the Giants didn’t score in the 10th thanks to Blackmon’s gaffe, Wynns would of been the Catcher in the 11th since they PH for Casali.Could of been interesting with the stupid ghost runner rule in place.To answer Loo’s ? is the ghost runner here to stay?
    Unfortunately I think it will stay as most big league players like it instead of dragging out a marathon situation and blowing up both teams bullpens…

12. willedav said, on June 9, 2022 at 12:36 pm

Just wondering how Giants could have missed so badly on Bark. He was in Sac, and Richmond before that and put up decent numbers, both for OB and slugging and didn’t K in half his plate appearances as he did for Giants. All his minor league coaches give him the thumbs up? ST? Coaching staff in SF unable to help either.

• Winder said, on June 9, 2022 at 1:13 pm

Bark has shown the ability to be a good player but there must be something going on for him. Maybe a confidence thing.

• Bozo said, on June 9, 2022 at 1:20 pm

I’ve wondered if the SF staff tried to change something, and he hasn’t responded to it. Extra coaching messed up Belt early on and Crawford had some troubles to the new staff in the beginning.
      Like you’ve pointed out, the other 1st round catcher pick is struggling in high A ball, so not sure we’ll see Bailey any time soon.

13. djloo27 said, on June 9, 2022 at 1:16 pm

That’s gotta feel good for Wynns…

14. zumiee said, on June 9, 2022 at 1:25 pm

Wynns did something that Bart doesn’t do; Wynns shortened his swing and hit the outside pitch into rightfield. Bart needs to stop trying to hit everything 420 feet.

15. Flavor said, on June 9, 2022 at 1:49 pm

This is one of the most embarrassing innings I can remember in recent Giants history

16. Lurker John said, on June 9, 2022 at 1:53 pm

Good in the minors is in no way the same as good in the majors. Bart is a bust.

• alleykat69 said, on June 9, 2022 at 2:54 pm

Agree LJ.. Bark was not a Z’s pick it was it was Sabes pick and probably never would of been.Z’s choice..

• willedav said, on June 9, 2022 at 3:06 pm

But Z/H had him in minor league system, under their guys, since 2019. He’s been promoted from San Jose to Richmond AA and he was at Sac all of last year. what I don’t get is who told Z/H he could play regularly at ML level and that Giants would be fine with Casali and Bart, and didn’t need to look beyond those two this season.

17. zumiee said, on June 9, 2022 at 1:58 pm

Webb battled through all the weirdness. Nice job by Webb.

18. alleykat69 said, on June 9, 2022 at 2:56 pm

Mr.Rodgers does what he does best freakin chokes again!

19. willedav said, on June 9, 2022 at 2:58 pm

Giants lose this one lot frustration will bubble over. Ugly ass game.

20. djloo27 said, on June 9, 2022 at 3:00 pm

You know your team sucks when your announcers spend half the time reminiscing about the championship years…

21. Flavor said, on June 9, 2022 at 3:40 pm

If the Giants lose the series which it looks like they’re about too This is going to go down as one of the worst series they played in the Kap era maybe the worst

22. unca_chuck said, on June 9, 2022 at 3:44 pm

Blehhhhhhh. This ain’t on Bark, this is on Belt missing time, Wade missing time, LaStella missing time, Longoo missing time. We are old and hurt.

Last year’s aberration is paying off in turds right now.

• djloo27 said, on June 9, 2022 at 3:49 pm

We may have been fooled by the Brandons too…

23. unca_chuck said, on June 9, 2022 at 3:56 pm

Disco’s hurt, Rodon isn’t panning out, Webbie is a bit shakey, and the pen turned to shit. I’m kind of amazed we are over .500.

But that may be short-lived. I just hope they show signs of live tomorrow.

Going to the game tomorrow and if they lay down like dogs to the dogs, I’ll be pissed.

Sad night, though. Friend of mine died in February, and we are having a meet-up with w/ bunch of folks tomorrow in the bleachers. I prolly saw 100 baseball games and 50 football games with Kevin, including the Steve Young Minnesota game where Young broke 15 tackles. Gonna be a celebration of life in San Mateo on Saturday, and a memorial concert in the city. He played guitar and sang since before high school. His claim to fame is he sang for Ronnie Montrose for about a year and a half. Known him since freshman year in HS. 60 years old. Really sucks. I’ll have to tell y’all the new year’s 1988 story. Pretty fucking funny

• djloo27 said, on June 9, 2022 at 4:05 pm

No Buster, Gauze, Barrels, and of course GD.
      But an eternity remains…

• Lurker John said, on June 9, 2022 at 5:01 pm

Sorry to hear that, Chuck, 60 is way too young. Hell, I’m 60. It’s amazing how health concerns become all consuming around that age. I’ve had people I’ve know for decades dying all around me in recent years, most before their time. I’m seriously considering an early retirement exactly because of what happened to your friend. I don’t want to croak still working at a job I don’t have much interest in anymore. It’s time to move on.

Condolences.

• James said, on June 9, 2022 at 5:06 pm

I retired at 60. I regret not doing it a couple years earlier. If you can afford it, do it.

• unca_chuck said, on June 9, 2022 at 5:13 pm

Yeah, just turned 61 and I’m looking at next year. Not even sure what happened, but it appears a little like what happened to Bob Saget. He fell at home by himself, and died. Same thing happened to my sister last year.

• Lurker John said, on June 9, 2022 at 5:20 pm

Thanks, James, I’ve heard that exact same thing numerous times since I really started looking into it, various YT videos, etc. Glad you’re enjoying your retirement!

• Lurker John said, on June 9, 2022 at 5:23 pm

Chuck, I’ll be 61 myself in July, and 62 is what I’m shooting for as well. I met with a financial planner yesterday and I’ll see what he says, but I think I’ll be fine, it’s just a matter of getting my head around actually doing it and making sure all my ducks are in a row. 31years at the same company is long enough and I’ve saved and invested like crazy for a long time. The more stuff like this happens the more you realize how short life is.

• willedav said, on June 9, 2022 at 6:15 pm

celebrate the life and enjoy your time with friends Unc.

24. James said, on June 9, 2022 at 5:03 pm

Didn’t expect the expected slide from 107 to be so much about defense. Just read the recent Baggs article in the Athletic. It’s crazy how bad and unlucky they’ve been compared to last year.

25. willedav said, on June 9, 2022 at 6:43 pm

Was that MSG playing few bars of Don’t Stop Believing?

26. PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on June 9, 2022 at 7:59 pm

Retirement used to be, or at least seemed to me to be, a fairly clear cut concept and process. Seemed sort of an all or nothing thing: work, then stop working. In these times, probably not so clear cut anymore. For me, it just sort of happened to “half retire” after finally getting burned out on fulltime work here during my last 2-year stint at a British university up in Hanoi, which all ended 2 years ago during the first severe Covid lockdown. Once I got back to Saigon, yeah, fuck fulltime, man, life is too short.

Half-retiring feels fine, just working sometimes when I want to. It’s really more “temporary part-time” than retired. Probably one of the best decisions I’ve ever made was when I was last back visiting the US in summer of 2019, the last time I could get back. Had considered waiting another year or two to sign up for Social Security, but decided to do it that summer, at age 63. I’m now living off SS (which is possible over here because of much lower cost of living). If I hadn’t signed up then, I’d be fucked right now. Now have time to take it easy, travel around a bit, work sometimes to supplement SS (original thought had been SS supplementing work pay), and do fun things like get inguinal hernia surgery…. Very happy that fulltime forever work is in my rearview mirror now.

• Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:17 am

Good stuff, Paul, I for one appreciate your input. I hear the same types of things over and over from recent retirees I know. They almost all wish they’d done it sooner and have no regrets now that they’ve stopped working full time.

The SS decision is a big one for everybody. I’m still on the fence, but have don’t to worry about it for another year. I believe 2032 or 2033 is when a third of payments will be going away due to funding issues, so taking it earlier these days may be the way to go. Get as much as you can while you can. You said you’d have been screwed if you hadn’t signed up. Is that because you have to be in the U.S. to apply for the benefit?

27. mrsprtdude said, on June 9, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Any time you lose a series to the Rockies it sucks. This time worse

• Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:19 am

The Giants are not playing good baseball right now.

28. Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:18 am

If anyone else feels like commenting on their retirement experiences or opinions, I’d love to hear it.

• alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 9:12 am

LJ… I’m 65 and do to the physical nature of my job( lumber construction) I was forced to retire early in 2019.
      Neck surgery and Hip replacement did me in.Fortunately I had a Carpenter’s Union Pension & an Annuity checks to help out.Then after my hip surgery ( postponed in March 2020 freaking a week away scheduled for the 16th and had to wait till June, I decided to collect SS early at 63 until waiting till I was 65 the difference per month was minuscule and I’ve been collecting SS for close to 2 years now and it was the right decision, get the money now! 2 years of SS checks far outweighed waiting till just now to collect otherwise, it would take awhile just to catch-up the difference so why wait?

• Bozo said, on June 10, 2022 at 9:30 am

I’m 67 and I took an early retirement package from my employer of 25 years at the age of 53. Sold my Giants Charter membership/club level seats, quit a band I was in for over 20 years and moved from SF to a small fishing village in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Other than some liver issues, I have no regrets on taking that package and not working for the last 14 years.

29. unca_chuck said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:23 am

Defense is really the difference this season. It has been terrible at times.

30. willedav said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:35 am

Slush says Junis goes tonight, maybe Long is opener tomorrow. Belt is “getting close” but won’t start tonight per Kap. Wade Jr to play rehab games, and GD has played 3-4 already in Sac, in CF. More roster moves coming.

LJ: stay healthy (watch cholesterol BP etc.) and active–walk or ride a bike, get outside. Also maintain contacts with friends/family even if just a text to stay in touch. Easy to get isolated. Over time circle of friends has changed–one of reasons place like this is so cool.

31. Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 9:11 am

Thanks Willedav, exercise is one area I’ve had covered for a long time, walking, cycling, lifting weights. Even with that, health concerns are always there. Good tip on isolation, which is something I’ll definitely have to keep any eye on. Even working that’s been an easy trap to fall into with the pandemic, etc.

32. Bozo said, on June 10, 2022 at 9:18 am

Yesterday sure was an ass burner, gotta turn it around and get healthy offa da Bums.

33. willedav said, on June 10, 2022 at 10:13 am

You’re welcome LJ. sounds like you have lot of things under control. I’ll be 71 and only retired couple years ago when Pandemic ruined workplace. One thing among many that changed was healthcare (medical and dental) that had been covered by employer that was no longer available to me in same fashion.
    since you’re younger and not yet eligible for Medicare, something to keep an eye on for proximity cost and trust you have in health care situation. Some I’ve known ran into problems there as they aged; others even older than I am found carrier and MDs they are happy with and are able to stay healthy and ahead of curve with vaccinations boosters and other issues ( sleep apnea or joint replacements etc.) .

34. Winder said, on June 10, 2022 at 12:43 pm

LJ- do whatever feels right to you. I took an early retirement mostly due to family issues. there are times when I am glad i did and times when I wish I was still working. I actually enjoyed my job for the most part. Exercise to me is the most important thing I do for physical and mental health. I stay in contact with as many friends as possible but for the last couple of years they have been dropping like flies. I am 70 years young.

• Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 6:44 pm

Thanks, Winder, good advice. I’m glad to hear you’re doing well. Just based on your posts here and on Chuck’s blog, I’d never have guessed you’re 70. Just goes to prove the old adage, that all things being equal, age is largely a mindset. The exercise helps a lot with that. Frankly, I don’t know where I’d be right now without it, especially with the pressures of the last few years.

35. djloo27 said, on June 10, 2022 at 1:17 pm

Don’t hang out with anyone over 50.
    All they do is complain…

• Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 6:45 pm

ROFL! Loo, I’ll always come here just to read your posts. You crack me up. And you’re right! Very Carlin-esque observation.

36. djloo27 said, on June 10, 2022 at 1:24 pm

Anyone have any experience with CBD?

• unca_chuck said, on June 10, 2022 at 3:15 pm

Friend of mine had so much extra pot that he grew a few years ago that he made me a jar of CBD rub with it. Works great for my sore neck and back. He said they usually make it out of the stems and leaves, but this was quality bud he used. Said it was ~$800 worth of bud but he couldn’t give it away. Still have some and it works.

• djloo27 said, on June 10, 2022 at 4:42 pm

Thanks, Chuck…

37. djloo27 said, on June 10, 2022 at 1:34 pm

It’s important to hang with good people…

38. djloo27 said, on June 10, 2022 at 3:07 pm

Truly disgusting.
    Most Ranger fans are well behaved.
    Even in my younger days I never had an incident.
    I always wonder how they can enforce a lifetime ban.
    Can anyone explain that?

39. unca_chuck said, on June 10, 2022 at 3:11 pm

Buzzsaw in action?

• djloo27 said, on June 10, 2022 at 3:14 pm

Buzzsaw was a gentleman.
      Unless you pushed him…

40. unca_chuck said, on June 10, 2022 at 3:17 pm

If you find yourself cheering on the Giants and Warriors tonight, raise a toast for my friend Kevin Casey. I must have seen 50 football games with him, 100 Giants games, and a bunch of us watched football every weekend for about 14 years. From high school into our 30s. Then we started having kids, and we all did the Barney parties, the Gymboree parties, the sleepovers, and the football game watching parties got a lot more insane.

Kevin was a guitar player and singer all his life, and his claim to fame was getting hired, and fired, by Ronnie Montrose to be his lead singer. There will be a scoreboard tribute in the 2nd inning for him tonight. Doong an early dinner and heading to the park.

Rock on, my brother.

• djloo27 said, on June 10, 2022 at 3:20 pm

Very sorry, Chuck.
      Can relate all too well…

• alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 3:33 pm

Yeah sorry for your close friend Kevin’s unfortunate passing Chuck , terrible loss! and getting in with Ronnie Montrose ( who Ive seen many times from Winterland to Keystone Palo Alto) to even when he formed Gamma

• Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 6:50 pm

I have Gamma’s first album. What a great record. Montrose is another guy who passed way too early.

• alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:02 pm

Sadly Ronnie suffered from depression and anxiety always feeling like he had something to prove, when he didn’t ,he was one hell of a guitarist, who got an early break doing some backup guitar work in 1971 on Johnny Winter’s album :Still Alive and Well which also featured Rick Derringer before forming Montrose with a vocalist named Sammy Hagar.Both Hagar and Eddie Van Halen said Ronnie influenced them in their rock careers.

But later on in his life he suffered from prostate cancer, and it affected him so bad he took his own life with a gun unfortunately. Those 1st 2 albums Montrose& Paper Money are just epic Rock and Roll albums 🎸

• Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:25 pm

Yeah, Kat, a sad end to a great talent. He really was a phenomenal guitarist. I have the first Montrose album as well, and we all know how good that is. Between that and the Gamma album you have some of the best rock ever laid to vinyl.

41. unca_chuck said, on June 10, 2022 at 3:25 pm

Dubs should be fine tonight. Steph is gonna play, and Dray will pull his head out of his ass. Coaching was suspect as the Warriors couldn’t defend the paint OR the arc and we got beaten off the boards.

42. djloo27 said, on June 10, 2022 at 5:30 pm

After tonight the country will know the names Luis Gonzalez and Jakob Junis…

1. Luis Gonzalez (L) RF
    2. Mike Yastrzemski (L) CF
    3. Wilmer Flores (R) DH
    4. Joc Pederson (L) LF
    5. Darin Ruf (R) 1B
    6. Evan Longoria (R) 3B
    7. Brandon Crawford (L) SS
    8. Thairo Estrada (R) 2B
    9. Curt Casali (R) C

P: Jakob Junis (R)

43. willedav said, on June 10, 2022 at 6:32 pm

Wonder if Curry could pull off The Logo special and win MVP while his team loses in Finals.

44. Flavor said, on June 10, 2022 at 6:42 pm

when I broke my back I tried to find a CBD rub where I lived and couldn’t. LOL, I didn’t know I’d broken my back yet and I was literally hobbling around CVS’s and Walgreens looking for that shit. By the next day I went to the ER and found out what was up. That night tho my buddy in Oregon drove to one of their dispenseries and bought me a can and overnighted it to me. Shout out to the great birddog….
    I obviously didn’t need it for the back but I have tried it on knee pain and elbow pain and it seems to work a little although I’m still parital to advil

45. Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 6:52 pm

Can’t say I’m all that confident about the W’s or the Giants right now. That was a miserable series against the Rockies, and the Celtics are young, athletic and hungry.

46. Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 6:52 pm

CBD is a cannabis rub for pain?

• Flavor said, on June 10, 2022 at 7:16 pm

yeah, whatever Chris sent me is that. But i am not a CBD guy, I know nothing about cannibus or THC, I haven’t smoked pot in 20 years, none of this is in my orbit. But I do understand and believe in the power of this stuff in terms of healing/addressing pain, I just haven’t gotten a chance to use it that way

47. Macdog said, on June 10, 2022 at 7:02 pm

Thompson couldn’t make ’em pay for that careless turnover, and then Horford hits a 3.

48. Bozo said, on June 10, 2022 at 7:58 pm

Answered with a couple of runs and made Buehler throw a lot of pitches, nice inning.

49. Macdog said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:04 pm

Two awful turnovers, one by the white stiff and one by Curry, Celts by 4.

50. willedav said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:09 pm

GS up 1 on Klay 3.

• willedav said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:11 pm

Teardrop floater by Curry and they are up 3. Green on bench Loon and Wiggins doing fine.

• Macdog said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:11 pm

Now 3 on Curry floater.

51. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:14 pm

Nice 7-0 run fueled by Curry,Wiggins&Klay and the defense has tightened up

52. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:20 pm

Curry MVP player knocking down a huge 3!!
    100-94 that one was huge!!

53. Macdog said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:22 pm

Big OReb and pass for layup by Green.

54. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:23 pm

Dubs taking it to Celtics! Defense really stepped up!

55. Macdog said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:25 pm

30 for 40.

• Macdog said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:30 pm

43.

56. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:26 pm

Eat shit Celtics fans as you head to the exits!!

57. willedav said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:26 pm

40 for 30.

58. Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Whataya know, the Dubs came through. Steph with a huge night.

59. Bozo said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Good job GS, now it’s the Giants turn.

60. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Got what they needed a split in Boston in a must win game!
    They were relentless on Defense down in crunch time! 40 for Steph sweet! Plus 10 boards!

61. willedav said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Ruf Craw and Longoria all 3 rbis tonight.

62. Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:32 pm

Curry is a straight bad ass.

63. Macdog said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:32 pm

Alright, there’s the road win. Nothing better than seeing sad Celtics fans. Well, maybe one other thing.

• Lurker John said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Sad Dodgers fans?

• Macdog said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:33 pm

That’s it!

• PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:33 pm

lulz

64. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Kuiper..Warriors win, not a must win Seriously?Go fill up your wine glass again.
    Down 3-1 they would of been toast, now 2 out of that 3 at home, yeah that’s a big deal..

65. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:44 pm

Shit what did Longoria break this time to have to leave the game?

66. Bozo said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Make em pay, Yaz, make em pay.

• Macdog said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:48 pm

So much for that.

• Bozo said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:48 pm

OK, make em pay Joc.

67. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:46 pm

2 Flap downs for the ball-dude..

68. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Well that sucked for Yaz on 3 pitches..

69. Bozo said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:50 pm

WTG Joc.

70. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:50 pm

That’s it Joc!! Way to take care of business against your old team!!

71. Bozo said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:52 pm

Keep it going.

72. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:52 pm

Ruf and Ready!! Keep adding on boys!

73. alleykat69 said, on June 10, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Jesus can the Giants ever ketch a break with injuries? Hope it’s just a cramp cause they can’t afford to lose Junis..