3 Run Explosion

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on September 7, 2016

Three runs in 2 games at Coors. I guess the + is that we’ve *only* given up 8. Anyone else have a problem with Nunie replacing The Invisible Span at the top of the LU? OBP is an overrated approach to determining who should lead off. I fully endorse Nunie at the top of the LU until further notice.

Another lefty Colorado starter today. I wonder how many of our lefty vets sit again today…..

1. alleykat69 said, on September 7, 2016 at 9:58 pm

The usual Bruce Bochy throw in the usual exasperated drawl post game agony..
    Wellllllll we battled hard, reallllll tough bloop hit that fell in no mans land( wellll into Pagans glove should of happened but Wtf???)
    And wellllllll my main guy Santiago launching pad Casilla, you knowwww he battled hard to get that O-2 count, and wellll he might of shooook off my 3 W/S rings best catcher in the game Buster, because he’s just another dumb shit DR smoking to much mota, that thinks he has a brain but obviously doesn’t..Butttt dang gum it I’m sticking with this parasite till death do us part are until his “VESA RUNS OUT” and he pulls a Angel Villanova moment and ends up in a rat infested prison where the only blown save he will receive is with “Bubba and his Hershey Speed Highway”

• alleykat69 said, on September 7, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Visa….,, Fuucck I’m still pissssed!!
      I’m like that control tower Capt in “Top Gun” after Maverick&Goose did their flyby and buzzed the tower, and his coffee went all over him, and he yells out.. “I Want Butts”!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. snarkk said, on September 7, 2016 at 10:04 pm

Tell you what – I’d keep Specs and Hernandez in to play. These guys are playing hard and with energy. Let Span and Panik continue to rest. Hernandez has a glove out there, and he’s got speed. Not a lot of bat, but hey, let’s see what he can do. Keep Nunie at the leadoff hole — that is a must…

• alleykat69 said, on September 7, 2016 at 10:21 pm

Agree Snarkk!
      Besides 12 cups of coffee Pence, these 2 dudes Specs& Gorkys Park have the energy needed for a last gasp run.You have to be agressive, and I mean steals and heads up hustle like that Gorky double on the infield basically you don’t see that play unless your Mays are Henderson are Clemente& Rose!!
      Fuck it Bochy stop looking like your ready to hang me up with your comatose look and “”SNAP OUT OF IT” You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain if you let a few key pieces play their game and start making things happen instead of the usual stop sign and base to base team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. chipower9 said, on September 7, 2016 at 10:29 pm

FUCK! I am “batting” like .200 in games I have attended this year. I was at that fucking meltdown against Baltimore and now this, and we won’t even go into that right coast swing that Blade and I made!

I am done for the year! NO MORE fucking Giants games for me! Un-fucking-real! I had a bad feeling when Casilla gave-up the lead-off jack!

I’ll have a ledge please. Make it a tall one, a double!

But I did get to see UncaC and knock back a cold one. Only redeeming part of the night…

4. alleykat69 said, on September 7, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Born in SF, And even had orange& black blanket in my crib so I was told ( hey my parents were die hard Dodger haters) but this run right now ( can’t win a series, hell cant win 3 games in row in the 2nd half which I’m sure even the bottom feeders have pulled off is really wearing on me!!
    Even extra ice cubes(up to 4 cubes Snarkk) in my Makers and My new favorite “Buffalo Trace”bad ass smooth blended whiskey, is not helping!! I know it’s just baseball and their are other things to do in life, and I’m on the ledge ready to jump,and then I leap but I see a vision,and it Santiago Casilla reaching out for me, but of course he misses my hand for another “Blown Save” and I splatter on the rocks below!!!

• zumiee said, on September 7, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Hang in there, Kat! The Giants have more games left to test our endurance.

• snarkk said, on September 7, 2016 at 11:32 pm

This loss deserves a “skink” coming on, for sure…

5. zumiee said, on September 7, 2016 at 11:31 pm

This pitch-chart posted at McC Chronicles is more evidence of how awful Casilla was.

6. snarkk said, on September 8, 2016 at 12:06 am

Chi’s record, of attending Ls, is high, maybe we should send Chi and Unca to attend all the rest of the seasons’s Dodger games at the Latrine…

• chipower9 said, on September 8, 2016 at 5:48 am

LMAO. That plan would probably work better than any the Giants have employed in the 2nd half!