Retire Everyone Who Sucks

Posted in Uncategorized by Flavor on September 9, 2018

As the losses pile up, Tim Flannery is planning some type of tribute to Hunter Pence. I’m not sure what it is, I didn’t follow it that closely. Here was his tweet to his followers yesterday:

I don’t understand why these old coaches think we don’t have great love for Pence. I loved and will always love UnderPants. I just don’t want him playing baseball for the Giants anymore.

Why is that so hard for a guy like Flannery to understand?????

Niner game today! I’m moderately pumped but less so than previous years. Not sure why. Maybe because they don’t allow tackling anymore. I think the Vikings handle us rather easily, 31-17

1. blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:06 am

Pence doesn’t make out the LU. Consequently, I think most fans are pissed off at Bochy versus Pence. I will say this, I’m as guilty as anyone for sometimes going over the top about Pence, Longo, Belt, and the rest of the old guys. It’s frustration and anger. I CAN’T BELIEVE WE SQUANDERED OUR DYNASTY! We should be like the Yankees with our payroll. Instead, we’re next to last in MLB slugging percentage, and in the bottom 3-4 in all other relevant hitting categories. That’s for the entire MLB. Mind boggling. How did we get here? In my opinion, the Front Office is to blame.

Back to Pence . . . Pence in the field looked uncertain/erratic last night (as usual). Conversely, his counterparts on the other team – Yelich and Granderson field their positions like pros. I do give credit to Pence for that double last night. That was a nice knock. However, I really don’t want to see any of the veterans for the rest of the season. I want to see if Jones (that was a mammoth bomb), Garcia, Avelino, Slater, Hanson, Shaw, etc., are part of the answer for the Giants next season.

Oh, I could give 2 shits what Flannery has to say. LOL 🙂

2. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:32 am

And fuck this playing our vets to show the league we are trying bullshit. We are LOSING with these guys. I’m sure the Cubs are thrilled we are laying down like whipped dogs to the Brew Crew.

I will say I am happy we let Colo walk all over us. The point being, we don;t owe the league shit and we are losing with the vets anyway. There’s no reason to play Pence, Belt, Longo, etc.

Flannery’s loyalty is admirable, but misguided. Pence makes more in one week than most of us make in 2 years, and Flan is butt-hurt we don’t trip over our dicks to love him for sucking for 2 years? Gimme his paycheck for a month and I’ll throw him a fucking party he’ll never forget.

3. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:33 am

I think Cousins has a bad game. Talk about hype. Niners win by 8.

4. zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:36 am

The thing with Flannery is due to all the unresolved ambiguities of pro sports. The ambiguities probably can’t be resolved.
    Near the end of the movie “North Dallas Forty,” the John Matusak character yells out an epic rant at a coach, which included: “Every time I call it a game, you call it a business! And every time I call it a business, you call it a game!”
    Grown men getting paid to compete in these games for our entertainment.
    You hear players say this all the time: “Getting a ring is why we play the game.”
    Well….actually, fella, let’s be honest. You play the game because it’s your JOB. You’re getting paid to do it.
    And you do it for my entertainment, because, we the fans, finacially support the whole enterprise. We, the fans, are the necessary evil. The inconvenient truth.
    Oh, and by the way, Bill James and others have proved that fans can know some things better about the than those playing and coaching it. THAT’S a hard pill for some to swallow.
    Having said all that, I love Flan. He means well. He probably wears his heart on his sleeve too often. He KNOWS Pence is done, but it pains him to hear negative things said about him.
    It’s a game.
    No, it’s a business.
    To Flan, it’s something even beyond that. Baseball is sacred. It’s a calling. Honor the game and it’s heroes.
    But….we the fans are free to feel how we want to feel. Giants fans will always revere Pence. He will always be a huge hero.
    But he’s done as a major leaguer. That’s just reality. Time for the Giants to move on for what’s best for next season.
    Pence got paid $18 million dollars this season. That’s mindblowing in its own way.
    It’s a game; it’s a business.

• unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:46 am

To break that down, Pence makes $356,000 a WEEK to suck playing a kid’s game. Much like the government, we the PEOPLE pay his salary, so we should be able to feel how we want, right wrong or indifferent.

That Matuzak line is epic. It is completely accurate. The owners want to play it both ways when convenient for them.

5. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:41 am

Here’s an interesting article by a Minn writer before they signed Cousins. He pretty much thinks what I think.

O-ver-ray-ted. Cousins is 4-19 vs teams with winning records. I will say, though, if we don;t get a solid pas rush going, we will lose. Our secondary has improved, but no one can cover long enough if even a middling QB has time to throw.

6. snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 10:48 am

I’m with blade.
    I don’t give an S what “Flann” says about Pence, fan opinions, or much else.
    Particularly when he issues his “I’m offended by you know-nothing, ungrateful fans” screeds after apparently a half dozen or so glasses of Cab….

7. blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 10:50 am

We now have the worst September start in SF Giants history. Another loss today and I believe we have the worst start for any month (0-8) in SF Giants history.

Question – does this season at this point seem worse versus last season? The same? Better? For me, it seems about the same.

• snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 11:34 am

Marginally better, since at least in the first half they were competitive. Plus, the Pen has been better until lately. Rodriguez discovered is a plus, Suarez looks like a decent #5, maybe a #4 with experience. Slater and Duggar look like decent OFers, but not offensive difference makers. Otherwise, another lost season. Certainly by end of this season the Giants will still have the worst, or one of the worst, records in MLB for the last 2 1/2 seasons. If that doesn’t cause a tear down and rebuild, and a management change more than just a shuffle of deck chairs, then what is this organization doing other than running a side business to a real estate development firm ?…

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 11:57 am

Yes, I can see your point about them being “marginally better,” along with the main reasons why they are better. I used the words “seem worse” as a verb adjective description for this point in time. In other words, the recent play and losing streak makes the almost .500 record earlier in the season a distant memory in my opinion.

• snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 12:08 pm

I see your point. At least they are losing while trying out some younger players, and getting them some reps. Blanco hit a home run today. Oh boy. Now he gets to play the rest of the 20 games left? I don’t get Bochy’s point of playing vets because the Giants have to be responsible to play legit lineups against other teams in the hunt. Or, whatever that argument is. What? If you play young guys all the time against everybody, then everybody has the same shot at beating your brains in, so there’s no competitive issue. Besides, the Giants have become non-competitive by playing vets. If you use that logic extended, they should not have traded McCutchen to keep themselves “competitive” down the stretch. Playing vets now when there are younger alternatives is just all blather…

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 12:16 pm

“At least they are losing while trying out some younger players, and getting them some reps.”

Thanks for the reminder. It’s key to next season that they get a preview of these youngsters, regardless of how many losses occur between now and the end of the season. Who knows? They may go on a season ending 7 game winning streak with these same players. That would definitely stoke my hopes and optimism for next season.

Shit . . . Did Jones injure his knee on that swing?

8. blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:01 pm

Unfuckingbelievable.

9. zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:07 pm

As far as I know, no batter’s ever charged Bum on the mound. All posturing from the batters, but that’s it. No one wants to charge Paul Bunyan.

10. Macdog said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:14 pm

San Francisco and Giants still 0 for September.

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:19 pm

My 10 win prediction looks like the ravings of a madman.

• Macdog said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:23 pm

Me too. A “what drugs were I on?” moment.

• snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:38 pm

I watched the replays, still have no clue how that happened. Other than his swing put him off balance and the knee got twisted. We’ll see what the MRI says, but looks like some kind of ligament stuff had to have happened, barring a minor miracle. WTF – Giants even when they play young players can’t keep them on the field…

11. xoot said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:22 pm

MadBum sure showed the brewers who’s toughest

12. zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:23 pm

So goodbye Jones already. We hardly knew ye.

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

He managed to outdo Mac for a quick exit.
      Mac, Jones, Duggar….next!

13. snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Madbum slowly reducing his trade value.
    If the Giants give him some kind of long ass expensive extension, they are insane…

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:45 pm

He rarely throws his fastball. That tells you everything you need to know about the future.

14. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Speaking of football, the Niners fumbled and dropped a victory away.

15. snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Melancon with another crap performance, giving up a run.
    And that crazy writer yesterday said his late 2018 performance was earning him the closer role next season?
    At least KNBR has pulled his last commercial with “Heritage Salvage”, and is playing a new one to avoid embarassment…

16. blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 2:05 pm

Pfffttt . . . Worst start to a month EVER (0-8).

17. snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 2:08 pm

0-6 roadie.
    Brutal. Free fall cratering.
    My guess for September wins was 7. Yeah, now that’s looking crazy high. Looks like maybe 4 now.
    Ya gotta love the laundry to keep interested in this train wreck…

18. snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 2:20 pm

Ryder Jones prelim assessment: dislocated kneecap.
    Flemm and Kuip post game: they want MORE Blanco, fer Kreissakes…

• Flavor said, on September 9, 2018 at 2:51 pm

was listening to that. Because of his energy. lol

• snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 3:04 pm

Yeah, that’s it.
        You know you suck if the broadcasters are calling him the team’s EnergizerBunny…

19. xoot said, on September 9, 2018 at 2:46 pm

talked to a guy in Ireland today (disappointed 9ers fan) who mentioned the Nike Kaepernick ad thing. He’s very impressed. Made me revisit this fact: most people in the USA don’t realize what a minor share of the market they represent. Any red-state Nike boycott here will be more than offset by surges internationally. Facebook, on an even larger scale, negotiates the same economic reality. Their users in India outnumber users in USA. Etc. Make America provincial again. . . . .

• unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Funny that Nike rarely catches heat for their workplace violations and shitty labor practivcs overseas.

• snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 3:10 pm

You can rest assured Nike ran all the numbers on this campaign.
      They’ll make more money selling to Kaepernick and free speech followers around the globe than the losses they’ll take from Red staters supposedly boycotting to buy any more Nike. Supposedly …

• xoot said, on September 9, 2018 at 3:25 pm

I don’t know how many free speech followers there are around the globe, but there certainly are billions of people who believe that the USA is a fundamentally racist society deserving of every challenge to that blight.

• unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 4:22 pm

Like I said above, Nike pretty much has run roughshod over child labor violations and workplace bullshit for decades and they pretty much come out smelling like a rose.

• xoot said, on September 9, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Nike and Facebook are both execrable for various reasons. That’s not the point

• xoot said, on September 9, 2018 at 4:41 pm

One reason the kaepernick ad will be successful is that it shoves the issue into the face of every USA racist. People approve of that. If they buy Nike shoes as a result well they’re probably good hearted small minded souls. Billions of them

• unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:59 pm

People approve of that yet we are where we are. Being led by what the right always called the silent majority. The virulent ugly underbelly of Murica.

20. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 2:52 pm

You are telling me CC Ryder dislocated his kneecap swinging?

• snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 2:59 pm

That’s the latest report, yep.
      You can check out the replay on the MLB.com info on the game.
      Not pretty…

21. zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 4:08 pm

A’s go 30 games above .500.

22. zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 4:31 pm

Boxberger blows another save. D-Backs are so done.

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 4:57 pm

Looking at the schedule, they do seem to have the hardest field to hoe . . . Colorado has the 2nd most difficult schedule and the Bums have it relatively easy. Regardless, their playoff chances are still 17% plus. Giants? We’re 2 or 3 decimal points out. 🙂

• snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:24 pm

Just called into Lurie show and asked why Kruk and Flemm wanting more Blanco at this point is not indicative of a messed up organization. Not a good answer ensued…

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:32 pm

Not surprised at all. Did Lurie comment at all? Or was it just Kruk and Flemming?

• snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:39 pm

Lurie generally agreed with me, but said they don’t want to see Shaw go 2 for 42 and injure his psyche. I said if that’s the case willie Mays went 0-20 his first time up and he’d never have seen playing time. He said apples and oranges, Shaw is no Mays, I said he wasn’t the Mays then that we knew later. Anyway, he generally agreed with me, but didn’t want to argue the point with me, pulled out they want to win some games card, blah. There were a lot of post game calls today wanting Sabean and Bochy gone, fewer Pollyanna we’ll be fine next year don’t trade anybody calls. Natives are getting restless…

23. zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:37 pm

The Giants won 68 games last year; and they’re currently at 68 wins now, and may not win very many the rest of the season.
    2018 really cratered. And the Giants front office just sees slight changes ahead in the off-season. Yikes. That’s not really a plan. That’s just called stalling.

24. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:42 pm

All hail the lunatic fringe.

Damn. Look at da Bearsssss.

25. snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:43 pm

Also majority of post game callers basically said they’ve seen enough of Bum and his red ass act. Most want h to just shut up and pitch. And more are calling in to say trade him to get some bodies in here…

26. zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Bryan Murphy is getting his doom on:
    “The Giants have lost eight in a row, but that’s not actually the bad news. The bad news is that there’s no silver lining. There’s nothing to root for. Thanks to injuries and ineffectiveness, the Giants have no stars to be a calm in the storm or September call-up to dream on for the future. It’s all bad and hard to imagine it magically getting better just because the calendar flips over to a new year.”

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:48 pm

I appreciate his despair, but it’s not totally accurate. Rodriguez and Suarez have been lights in the darkness. I’d like to see more of the young catcher.

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:53 pm

I want to see all the young players play. What choice is there? That being said, I don’t see how the current Front Office solves this Rubik’s Cube of a team for 2019.

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:58 pm

Yeah, their plan to do a “slow walk” rebuild just seems wrong-headed. They’re so afraid of an empty ballpark. It may end up being empty anyway.

27. blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:47 pm

Snarkk, we both know that they could clone Harper or Machado and that still probably wouldn’t be enough to get the Giants to the playoffs. I seriously believe that. There are too many position players on the downhill side of their baseball cards (I mentioned 5 yesterday – Posey, Craw, Belt, Longo, and Panik – all backed up by statistical analysis).

That’s only the hitting . . . Other than the bullpen, Madbum (whom I am very concerned about going forward) and Rodriguez, we don’t really have anyone else who is going to step up beyond 4 or 5 in the rotation.

28. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:51 pm

The thing is, we’ve already toasted the player development department so we likely won’t see changes there.

The front office? An entirely different story. If the grand poobahs dismantle the front office, the new guys will likely bring in their own player development staff.

Do you think the myriad owners will be able to stomach that? I don’t think they are in to wholesale change like that. Gonna be an interesting offseason.

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 5:54 pm

Agree. The owners don’t seem to like change very much.

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:01 pm

The owners want 30,000 plus at the ballpark to keep the revenue stream going for next season. They’re not thinking years ahead. Each year is being treated as a separate entity not connected to any larger plan.

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:02 pm

In a bottom-line sense, the owners are probably not all that bummed out about this season.

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:06 pm

Denver Post scribes said the same thing about the Sherpas after their wilderness years (after 2009). Essentially, the brothers Monfort didn’t do a damn thing until attendance cratered below 30 thousand a game. Than they started spending some money and firing the dead weight in the coaching and player development ranks.

29. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:03 pm

Zume, last year proved that the ballpark would be empty with the so-called bankable guys playing. In the end it always comes down to wins and losses. It’ll never be as bad as the ‘Stick days, because the Stick, but we will see 12,000 to 15,000 regularly if we start like dirt next year..

No offense meant, Dirt . . .

Would love to see da Bears clock the Pack.

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:10 pm

The owners care more about tickets sold than who shows up. Many thousands of Giants fans have eaten tickets the last couple of seasons. But, at some point, the sales will drop dramatically. The Giants may go after a free agent just to help with ticket sales. Not really for pure baseball reasons. I’m sure Baer gives his input.

• xoot said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:21 pm

the season ticket owners I know who don’t want to go to games donate their tickets to charity, if they can’t sell them or give them away. The charities don’t get much; they can’t give em away either. But the ticket owners get a write off.

I’ll be attending Wednesday’s day game in a season ticket holder’s seat. Easy bus in, good breakfast, walk along the Embarcadero, cool sunny day, baseball game (I’m told), season ticket $5 off at a concession stand (that means $9 for a shot of Bulleit), and an easy bus ride back across the bridge. In 2013 I attended a meaningless Sept. evening vs. the DBags just to see who the Giants would play and to see some live baseball and I watched Petit pitch a perfecto two outs into the 9th. Never know.

• xoot said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:26 pm

also, I don’t believe I’ve ever known any season ticket owner who gave up rights to the seats. And all of them bought their licenses before the 2000 season.

30. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:07 pm

that’s why this is starting to bum me out hard. I don’t see any wholesale changes to the front office. Which means no big changes to the underlings. Which means no big changes to the coaching staff. Which means not a lot of changes to the lineup. Which means hello 67-95.

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:13 pm

Yes; it’s pointless to win 70 games with crappy older guys instead of just taking the plunge and cleaning house, and go big on the rebuild. But the Giants fear 100 losses like it’s the apocalyptic end of the world.

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:16 pm

Admittedly I totally didn’t want to do that this season, but now I’m fully onboard going forward.

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:17 pm

Welcome to the revolution Zumiee.

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:20 pm

🙂

31. blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:16 pm

Not watching the game Chuck, but is Mack having an impact on this game? Regardless, by looking at the score, it seems the Bears are in control.

• Macdog said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:42 pm

I haven’t watched the game, but a friend just texted me that “Mack is a one man wrecking crew. So much for training camp.”

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:49 pm

I was telling a friend of mine (a big Raiders fan that was pissed off about Mack leaving) that Gruden got over on the Bears with all those picks, including 2 1st rounders. I also said Mack was asking for too much. I told him Gruden was setting the Raiders up to have sustained success in the future.

Umm, I guess I was wrong. LOL. I wont hear the end of it when I meet up with him in Vegas on Tuesday. Oh boy . . .

32. Flavor said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:25 pm

Snarkk calling into KNBR. That’s old school. I haven’t done that in a couple of years, maybe it’s time

33. xoot said, on September 9, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Khalil Mack with an int for a TD. hilarious.

34. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Yes, Mack is having a big effect. The trade may work out for the Raiders, but they were a shitty defense with him. They may be atrocious without him. Fucking Gruden is in no hurry. He has a 10 year deal for fuck’s sake. So much for giuviung the Oakland fans something to hold on to before they leave.

Thing is, the Raiders suffered through about 19 shitty 1st round draft picks out of 20 under re-un-re-dead Al and Reggie McKenzie. The 20th? Mack. And they trade him. Just like their baseball counterparts.

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:47 pm

lulz

35. djloo27 said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:10 pm

Next season will be all MLB radio for me.
    Miller should have me asleep by 10:30 Eastern time.
    I can’t do the late nights anymore – although I’ve been saying that for years…

36. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:10 pm

Rodgers coming back to salvage this game? The Pack should let this one go for the greater good.

37. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Then again, he can come back pretty quick.

38. alleykat69 said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:15 pm

Other then a sack,which he recovered the fumble as well, and a pick 6 Mack’s been just ok 😂

39. djloo27 said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:17 pm

The Ryder Jones injury is the latest indignity to be piled on.
    How the fuck does that happen?
    The only other time I saw that was that Runzler clown…

• blade3colorado said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Randy Johnson swinging a bat too, although he fucked up his arm.

40. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:47 pm

Shit, as much as I get sick of the Packers, Rodgers is a flat stud. He’s been taking shots all night and hits a 50 yard strike on one leg.

41. zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 7:58 pm

Xoot, I loved your 7:21 post about taking the bus across the bridge to the game. Very nice!
    An afternoon at the ballpark is one of the great things in life.

42. djloo27 said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:12 pm

Win or lose, Rodgers will have Danica Patrick sitting on his face by 2:00 AM…

• alleykat69 said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:16 pm

Not a bad consolation prize Loo,alittle trim between the cheeks & gums always works!!

43. xoot said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:12 pm

That Rodgers he’s pretty good

44. alleykat69 said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:14 pm

Unreal comeback for the Pack!
    75 yard ketch&carry for Randall Cobb for the TD and the lead..

45. Flavor said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:19 pm

stay safe out there, Clown….

• zumiee said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:20 pm

Yikes!

• willedav said, on September 10, 2018 at 7:17 am

Yes. to the Bozos and anyone else on East Coast.

46. unca_chuck said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Wow. Da Bearssss snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

47. snarkk said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Yeah, blade, it’s nonsense to bring a guy like Harper in here and waste a gazillion budget dollars on him, which can’t/won’t happen anyway. They’ll PR that doomed search to the hilt. They need an entire position re-tool. One position guy stud would help, but they’ll still be outside looking in. The pitching is decent enough. The position player roster has to be turned upside down to get younger, more athletic power and speed in here. It will take time…

• blade3colorado said, on September 10, 2018 at 7:51 am

I really hope they don’t go that route.

48. xoot said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Bozos a canny guy. I’ll bet he and his are prepared.

If you don’t care much about either team but want to see a good game tonight’s Chi v GB is about as good as it gets

49. PaulinAsia Banh Bao said, on September 9, 2018 at 8:40 pm

Been so busy with work et al, I didn’t really even realize that the football season has started. Thanks to the Flap for that. As for the Giants…. at least they finally got going on one of those legendary runs we were all waiting for all summer. Unfortunately, they’re running backwards…. and I’m guessing counting the days to a nice long off-season slumber… Be careful out there, Bozo…

50. snarkk said, on September 10, 2018 at 8:34 am

This Hurricane Florence looks like no joke.
    Projections are for big time flooding in the Carolinas…

51. alleykat69 said, on September 10, 2018 at 9:25 am

Batten down the hatches Bozo, be safe for you and your family!!